MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru Season 2?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. »» Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru Season 2?

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Do you want to have season 2?
Yes

712 98.48%
No

2 0.28%
Don't Care

9 1.24%
Voters: 723

06-14-13, 11:36 PM

Well does anyone want it? Well of course I want it.. 13 episode is not enough to show some intimate affection between the characters... And actually there's no romance yet.. So I think it's really lacking of that.. It's genre is Romantic Comedy but what I see is Slice of Life Comedy I want more.. and this anime is ending soon. and the translation of light novel is moving on a snail pace .. Pls post some information if this anime gonna get season 2 or not.. Like polls or Blu-Ray sale.. Or if this anime is much more likely to get season 2 :D Hope you cooperate guys.. I'll be posting too.

"The End Justifies The Means"
-Niccolo Machiavelli

06-14-13, 11:51 PM

I definitely want it although I'm unsure if there's enough material from the LN to adapt it into a season 2. There's not enough material from the manga yet though since there's only 5 chapters translated from what I've known.

At first, this series didn't strike to me as interesting but later on I really liked watching it with the characters, themes, and other factors. So hell ya, I'd be cool with a season 2. A small fragment from my review of my what I think of the series so far:

As for more episodes, there's still the OVA:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/18753/Yahari_Ore_no_Seishun_Love_Come_wa_Machigatteiru._OVA/
Anyways, I'd love to see a season 2 of this series tbh.

06-15-13, 12:01 AM

- The original LN has 7 volumes now, and the author said it's halfway through now.
- The anime covers to volume 6.
- I'd like to watch season 2, but we'll have to wait for LN releases.
Modified by moyang, 06-15-13, 12:59 AM

06-15-13, 4:29 AM

The poll yes or no is quite unnecessary I would say.

06-16-13, 4:09 PM

moyang said:
- The original LN has 7 volumes now, and the author said it's halfway through now.

Damn, all my hopes for the second season were destroyed. i guess i'll have to read the novel

06-16-13, 4:23 PM

^ Unfortunately, Baka-Tsuki doesn't cover all the volumes.

The summaries, however, are compiled in this topic:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=596653

06-16-13, 11:12 PM

The question is: Who on earth wouldn't want a season 2?

06-17-13, 12:15 AM

crescent917 said:
Well does anyone want it? Well of course I want it.. 13 episode is not enough to show some intimate affection between the characters... And actually there's no romance yet.. So I think it's really lacking of that.. It's genre is Romantic Comedy but what I see is Slice of Life Comedy I want more.. and this anime is ending soon. and the translation of light novel is moving on a snail pace .. Pls post some information if this anime gonna get season 2 or not.. Like polls or Blu-Ray sale.. Or if this anime is much more likely to get season 2 :D Hope you cooperate guys.. I'll be posting too.

This show most definitely needs a second season. It's very relatable , although it may seem pessemestic , it speaks the truth when it comes to society and school life. One can only hope for a 2nd season

06-17-13, 1:28 AM

The poll is absolutely unnecessary.

As many has pointed out already, the problem is that it's still halfway and has only one spare volume which is still untouched by adaptation.

Since it's going with 1 volume/4 months rate, with assumption that it will end at 12th volume and it will take exactly one more season, at best it will ends at November 2014. Thus, the earliest time we will get the second season would be Winter (early) 2015. Around one and half year of waiting, that is if it will exists and adapted as soon as the final volume ends.

06-17-13, 10:56 AM

zeroyuki92 said:
The poll is absolutely unnecessary.

As many has pointed out already, the problem is that it's still halfway and has only one spare volume which is still untouched by adaptation.

Since it's going with 1 volume/4 months rate, with assumption that it will end at 12th volume and it will take exactly one more season, at best it will ends at November 2014. Thus, the earliest time we will get the second season would be Winter (early) 2015. Around one and half year of waiting, that is if it will exists and adapted as soon as the final volume ends.

All we can do is hope.

06-17-13, 11:24 AM

TheGreat1s said:
The question is: Who on earth wouldn't want a season 2?
poll is 46 against 1 at the moment.. the community has spoken!

Nah but seriously this is one of the greatest anime of the genre I've seen, and on my top 3 for this season. Also, the MC is probably the less annoying lead I could witness in my short career of watching anime.

06-17-13, 3:19 PM

I don't have any problem for season 2 Oregairu. But you need to wait another 2 years to come. Unless WW has another back up plan.

06-17-13, 3:24 PM

psy8hillme said:
I don't have any problem for season 2 Oregairu. But you need to wait another 2 years to come. Unless WW has another back up plan.

Damn well patience is a virtue I hope it does get a season 2

11-12-13, 3:47 PM

EuphoricVibes said:
crescent917 said:

This show most definitely needs a second season. It's very relatable , although it may seem pessemestic , it speaks the truth when it comes to society and school life. One can only hope for a 2nd season

Yeah! I can relate.. I'm quite a loner during my High School Life coz of a certain incident... 2nd season is a Must :D

ainky said:
The poll yes or no is quite unnecessary I would say.

I'm not saying a poll here in MAL .. but a poll in Japan... :D

"The End Justifies The Means"
-Niccolo Machiavelli

11-29-13, 9:27 PM

This show deserves a 2nd season.

who voted for "no"? I am curious. Please identify yourself and be prepared for the huge amount of flaming.
Modified by Pain_is_love, 01-09-14, 4:41 PM
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱

01-09-14, 7:15 PM

moyang said:

Waaaaiiiiit. The author is half way through the series with 7 volumes and the anime covers 6 and seeing as though the anime in my opinion did well the series has a high chance of a season 2 that will cover the other half.

01-10-14, 3:11 AM

I really want a season two, I really liked this series. (probably one my my top 3 animes.)
13 episodes is WAY to short! :P

I can relate to Hikki's ideas and feelings, although I don't think that's a good thing.... Plus, my sister says I have the same dead fish eyes. (Ouch. -_-)

01-13-14, 1:01 PM

Yes, will there be a new season?
i really hope so

02-19-14, 4:41 PM

This really was a great show, but the ending (if you can really call it that) was left wide open, with no attempt to bring any form of closure.
With that in mind it would be reasonable to assume there will be a season 2..

I guess all we can do is wait and hope for the best!

02-28-14, 9:16 AM

I love/ miss Hikki and his point of view on life I would love to see a new season! x3

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices