Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 29, 2023 11:46 PM
Apr 2020
I can't belive the effort to read the costumers and passion that someone could transmit during the service in this series, this is crearly a good start for explain how the costumer can be read as a person showing their emotions and thougts about their expiriencies and how the kindness is an important fact, Which is the reason of how a simple cocktail can have a high emotional charge to the costumer
Mar 20, 3:47 AM

Dec 2015
Pretty refreshing - for an old series. First skipping (fast forwarding) a bit through the episode I had expected that it would bore me cause of the old-fashioned art. But I like the voice actors. (Narrator ist cool. :D) And the atmosphere was nice. Also the episodic story.

Reminds a bit of a mix of Death Parade and Isekai Shokudou (minus the fantasy aspect and with drinks instead of food). This should be relaxing to watch - calm yet not boring. Gonna watch this in the next 1-2 weeks. Then the new series (which hopefully will get sequels then).
Apr 4, 2:52 PM
Aug 2018
Pretty good vibes
Apr 6, 6:42 AM
Jul 2019
wow that was incredible
Apr 7, 3:28 PM

Jul 2023
I know there's a remake currently airing. But then I learned that the remake had a 2006 anime. If I like the 2006 anime, I might like the remake even more.

This 2006 seemed to have some lazy animation. The glasses in the opening are ugly. (The remake seems to have better animation based on what was shared on X.)

Its virtue is that it has a good enough cinematography. I like the fish eye framing of that bloke when he was a broke student and he was feeling humiliated.

With that said, I think the story can carry it despite the ugly animation. The vibe is very chill, and it feels like the bartender is wise beyond his years.

Also, I like the ed. It's live action and it brings a nostalgic feeling.
Apr 23, 3:12 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great chill start, I like the psychological aspect and how the Bartender manages to fix people's issues with his job, it's relaxing.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bartender Episode 10 Discussion

kadian1366 - Jul 7, 2009

36 by Ashhk »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Bartender Episode 9 Discussion

kadian1366 - Jul 7, 2009

33 by Ashhk »»
Today, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Bartender Episode 8 Discussion

kadian1366 - Jul 7, 2009

32 by Ashhk »»
Today, 2:48 AM

» Live action/anime

Tristax - Nov 17, 2014

2 by patkarunungan »»
Today, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Bartender Episode 4 Discussion

kadian1366 - Jul 7, 2009

37 by sailok_sama »»
Yesterday, 4:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.