Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 1, 2013 3:52 PM

May 2013
Great episode, Only a little more time before kyousuke starts clearing Ayase's flag, I can't wait ^.^
Jun 1, 2013 3:53 PM

Jun 2012
KUROFANS.

YOUR TEARS ARE DELICIOUS.
Jun 1, 2013 3:55 PM

May 2013
Can somebody please tell me why I can't bind a picture with [/img] and [img] in here? Tried everything around that and it's still doesn't working.. <.<
Jun 1, 2013 4:03 PM

Jun 2012
x233h said:
Can somebody please tell me why I can't bind a picture with [/img] and [img] in here? Tried everything around that and it's still doesn't working.. <.<

Because the banner is .

Jun 1, 2013 4:07 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
x233h said:
Can somebody please tell me why I can't bind a picture with [/img] and , remove the asterisk also.

Aside from that pretty good episode. Didn't like Kuroneko in this episode, she doesn't have the courage to tell Kyousuke and Kirino she's moving away because her father got a better position at a job. She did tell Kyousuke towards the end a cruel joke which personally I would have just dumped her. Why? She dumps him, moves away, and then says "Don't tell me or else I will die" Or something like that.

Kirino OMG for once she was a likeable character. Finally no being a total Tsun and instead shows a lot of her caring side. The way she clinches to Kyousuke, pets his hair and hugs him in such a caring manner was great to see. Sibling LOVE at it's best, I must sat.

Finally Kyousuke slapping Kirino, no just no. I didn't expect him to hit a girl, but now that he did I don't really like his character pretty annoying this season.

Jun 1, 2013 4:09 PM

May 2013
Ah, thanks to you guys. Wasn't that active in forums in the past at all and handling with BBcodes, so thank you ^^ So I kinda forgot which way it was.. xD Even though I tried everythink I didn't try it that way xD

Stupid me <.<
Jun 1, 2013 4:09 PM
Mar 2009
That awkward atmosphere when Kirino confesses that she is a brocon. They adapted that part pretty well.

I wonder if they are planning to cram all of volume 9 into the next episode. Seems like it might be possible to get all the way up to volume 11 by the time the last episode rolls around.
Jun 1, 2013 4:10 PM

Feb 2013
And Kyousuke shows how useless he is, kirino and kuroneko kawaii as always
Jun 1, 2013 4:16 PM

Jan 2008
jirawaa22 said:
Kyousuke turned into a typical harem protagonist, at least Kirino is losing some of her tsun -.-

Either we're watching a different anime, or you might have missed something, because your typical harem protagonist will choose either no one (indecisiveness to the very end, or every girl (Amagami and Photokano don't count because it's alternate endings).

Very rarely will a harem protagonist actually end up with a definite OTP decided by their creator from the get-go, which this anime will become if he ends up with his sister (plot-twist!: she's not blood-related...? at least in in one game-related ending).
Jun 1, 2013 4:20 PM

Oct 2012
Very interesting episode. At least it all worked out in the end, for the most part. OMG KURONEKO + CAT EARS/TAIL = YES. SO MUCH YES.
Jun 1, 2013 4:56 PM

Sep 2009
Tralan said:
Kyousuke and Kirino's personalities are all over the fucking place. They seem to change thoughts and ideas without any reason.

Now that Kuroneko is out of the picture, will there even be a reason to watch this? She's the only thing making this show good.

Hilarious post dude. Need emoticons here for MAL. Something happens that people don't like = not watching anymore. Hahahaha.
There are plenty of other reasons for other people to continue watching this series. I, for one want to see more Ayase. Oh, and the reason for why Kirino and Kyousuke hating each other being animated.

This episode was decent. It is missing something for me to say that it was a good episode. Can't wait for the next route.
xuezhiJun 1, 2013 5:02 PM

Jun 1, 2013 5:03 PM

Sep 2009
I supported KyousukexKuroneko up until they actually started dating. Their relationship just seemed totally forced. So, now..

Incest Kirino ending, please. <3
Jun 1, 2013 5:17 PM

Aug 2012
Can I expect to see Ayase x Kyousuke in the near future?
Jun 1, 2013 5:18 PM

Feb 2013
So...Kuroneko wants a harem ending now? Kirino now looks more like a brocon than ever before? For some reason she's wearing a wedding dress next episode?

I should start reading those LN's. Those OVA's aren't coming fast enough.
Jun 1, 2013 5:19 PM
May 2012
I'm afraid the ending of this show is going to make me hate it.
Ok episode, I miss kyousuke X kuroneko!!

Jun 1, 2013 5:21 PM

Jul 2009
guess no kuroneko ending cause she wants to ship the wincest ending. #NOTMAD
Jun 1, 2013 5:28 PM

Dec 2012
Great Ending. They finally sorted the mess but I kinda feel it's kinda rushed.
Jun 1, 2013 5:41 PM

Jun 2012
huehue93 said:
What some people are thinking:

Jun 1, 2013 5:54 PM

Oct 2012
OMG, HE SLAPPED HER!!! TAKE THAT KIRINOOO!!!
Jun 1, 2013 5:57 PM

Feb 2011
Alright, Kuroneko. You had your chance and I supported it.
Now that you've broken up with him, all advances toward Kyousuke are out of line and inappropriate.

Now to see what happens next.
Jun 1, 2013 5:59 PM

Jun 2012
Also, I had to do this too.

My god, Kirino. You're as intelligent as I expected, really.

it was sarcastic anyways
Jun 1, 2013 6:03 PM
gokigenyou~

May 2013
That was a pretty interesting episode. I'm surprised she went so far as to move and switch schools without even telling anyone. She did say that if she didn't go as far as she did, then Kirino would've never been able to speak her true feelings like she did. Kind of glad she did go as far as she did. It made quite a heart warming episode. I teared up at the beginning when Kyou starting crying and Kirino hugged him and told him to cheer up.
Only 3 more episodes left of this season! Nooooooooooooo, hopefully there'll be a 3rd season lol.

Jun 1, 2013 6:03 PM

Oct 2011
Kuroneko breaks up with Kyousuke. He starts crying T___T

Kirino reveals her feeling for him.

An emotional episode
Jun 1, 2013 6:06 PM

Jun 2012
LivingGoatWhore said:

Only 3 more episodes left of this season! Nooooooooooooo, hopefully there'll be a 3rd season lol.

Really?
How?
Where?
When?
Why?
Jun 1, 2013 6:06 PM
Mar 2013
Who thinks that his anime is gonna end in an incest route.

Dont keep your hope up. Because of the damn tokyo ban law. Animes, mangas who are sold for an audience below 18 years old. Are forbidden to have an incest plot.

So if this animes goes an incest route. It will get the ban hammer for sure. So dont keep your hope up.

And for the ones that are bashing and hating kyousuke and kirino for being this way. And why kyousuke is a pussy. Keep watching. Your questions will be answered in a couple of episode.

Because there is a certain bitch out there (i will not say her name), who acts like the friendly looking girl. But because of her meddlesome nature she made kyousuke a pussy and she kept kirino away from her brother.

And i really hope kyousuke wouldnt end up with that bitch (who's name i dont wanna say, and it is not Kirino). Because it will be a epic troll of the autoher if he ends u with her.
ma25Jun 1, 2013 6:17 PM
Jun 1, 2013 6:13 PM

Jun 2012
ma25 said:

And i really hope kyousuke wouldnt end up with that hag. Because it will be a epic troll of the autoher if he ends u with her.

You're talking about Kirino or Ayase?
Jun 1, 2013 6:14 PM
Mar 2013
Sairyuu69 said:
ma25 said:

And i really hope kyousuke wouldnt end up with that hag. Because it will be a epic troll of the autoher if he ends u with her.

The hag i mentiond here is the one who made kyousuke a pussy.

And that is not Kirino. Because kirino likes her brother.

And i wont spoil the name. Keep watching or go read the novels. If you want answers.
Jun 1, 2013 6:17 PM

Jun 2012
ma25 said:
Sairyuu69 said:
ma25 said:

So I'd say Manami (even if I like her tho)
Jun 1, 2013 6:19 PM
Mar 2013
Sairyuu69 said:
ma25 said:
Sairyuu69 said:
ma25 said:

So I'd say Manami (even if I like her tho)

ahahahahahah, i have said nothing.
Jun 1, 2013 6:25 PM

Jun 2012
y don't you tell me
Jun 1, 2013 6:28 PM
Mar 2013
The question is now. Does the novel get the same ending as the anime.

Because tokyo ban law doesnt affect novels. So incest route is an option in the novel. This anime follows the Original novel.

So if the novel gets an incest ending, they have to be carefull about how to end the anime in the same way because of the law. Non blood relationship. Is not possible for oreimo. Because they are 100% siblings it is confirmed. But who knows what the author will do with the ending in the novel.

I dont know if someone knows if the anime and novel get the same ending? please put the information if sombody knows?

Because if they get the same ending it is confirmed that incest route is out of question only if the author pulls some not blood related story.

By the way the novel volume 12 will be out 7th of june. Next Friday. And it is the ending volume. So all the questions will be answered.
ma25Jun 1, 2013 6:32 PM
Jun 1, 2013 6:31 PM

Apr 2012
very weird and confusing end. I hope there will be a happy end for Kyosuke and Kuroneko :P
Jun 1, 2013 6:33 PM
May 2013
tsudecimo said:
UnbornMVs said:
But I'm a bit confused , will Kuroneko and Kyosuke restart their relationship as girlfriend and boyfriend ?

No.

How do you know? The last novel isn't published yet.

Just don't see it happening. :(
Jun 1, 2013 6:40 PM
Mar 2013
Here is information about tokyo ban law:

http://dankanemitsu.wordpress.com/2010/12/15/tokyo-assembly-passes-bill-156-anti-anime-and-manga-bill-is-now-law/

The only incest anime/manga that has succeeded to not get a ban. Was yosuga no sora. Because they said because of what happend to the siblings it is social acceptable that they had a incest relationship.
Jun 1, 2013 6:43 PM

Jun 2012
JDL said:
tsudecimo said:
UnbornMVs said:
But I'm a bit confused , will Kuroneko and Kyosuke restart their relationship as girlfriend and boyfriend ?

No.

How do you know? The last novel isn't published yet.

Just don't see it happening. :(

he was talking about that episode
Jun 1, 2013 6:47 PM
Mar 2013
Patience. The anime has not ended yet. There are more candidates for kyousuke. I bet in a couple of episodes this anime will get much attention. And you will not talk only about kuroneko.............

Beware for the great storm that will come upon us. Cant fucking wait to see what the autohor has for us in the ending.
Jun 1, 2013 6:48 PM

Feb 2013
Hope Kuroneko and Kyosuke get back together. I think that this series would be pretty good without the incest route imo. Not that I'm totally against animes with incest (fan of KissxSis) I just think this one would be nice without it. To me Kirino and Kyosuke have a nice non sexual sibling bond going.
~ El Psy Congroo~

Jun 1, 2013 6:54 PM

Jun 2012
ma25 said:
Patience. The anime has not ended yet. There are more candidates for kyousuke. I bet in a couple of episodes this anime will get much attention. And you will not talk only about kuroneko.............

Beware for the great storm that will come upon us. Cant fucking wait to see what the autohor has for us in the ending.

The only plausible ending would be Kousaka Kyousuke x Gokou Ruri, honestly.
Jun 1, 2013 6:56 PM
Mar 2013
Sairyuu69 said:
ma25 said:

The only plausible ending would be Kousaka Kyousuke x Gokou Ruri, honestly.

Have you considered manami as an option? it is only a question. This episode covered only volume 8. And we still have volume 9,10,11 and 12. So there is gonna be much plot twist and events. That will change your way of thinking about characters etc.

So at the moment nothing is plausible for me.
Jun 1, 2013 6:58 PM

Jun 2012
Kyousuke x Kirino is the only option.
Jun 1, 2013 7:00 PM
Mar 2013
zeldas12 said:

I also hope that but, considering the law that i mentioned before. That ending is very not likely to happen.
Jun 1, 2013 7:01 PM

Jun 2012
ma25 said:

Have you considered manami as an option? it is only a question. This episode covered only volume 8. And we still have volume 9,10,11 and 12. So there is gonna be much plot twist and events. That will change your way of thinking about characters etc.

Yes I did. It would be cool, but not that great.
Jun 1, 2013 7:05 PM

Jan 2011
dayum they really turned Kyousuke into a baby back bitch this season ;_; that flashback reminded me of all his great moments when hes doing his best for someone else other than himself

so happy kirino finally said how she feels
Jun 1, 2013 7:07 PM
Mar 2013
Sairyuu69 said:
ma25 said:

Yes I did. It would be cool, but not that great.

For me it doesnt matter who he ends up with. I like almost al the girls. But i find manami to damn plain and she had not much screen time so, and because of some other reasons. It will give me a very bad after taste if he do ends up with her.
Jun 1, 2013 7:12 PM
Mar 2013
katsu044 said:
dayum they really turned Kyousuke into a baby back bitch this season ;_; that flashback reminded me of all his great moments when hes doing his best for someone else other than him
katsu044 said:
dayum they really turned Kyousuke into a baby back bitch this season ;_; that flashback reminded me of all his great moments when hes doing his best for someone else other than himself

so happy kirino finally said how she feels

Keep watching thde evil hag who turned Kyousuke a borring guy will show herself. And some people will be pissed at her. And some will support her.

cant wait to have that discussion here. I am really looking forward to how people willl react.
Jun 1, 2013 7:33 PM
May 2013
ma25 said:
zeldas12 said:

I also hope that but, considering the law that i mentioned before. That ending is very not likely to happen.

... I give up...
Jun 1, 2013 8:33 PM

Apr 2013
totally unexpected turnout for todays episode! it was like perfected! I'm glad now we know how Kirino actually feels kind makes me want to be on the bang wagon for Kyousuke not to date Kuroneko but than I still want them to go out! ahh Oreimo playing around with my feelings!
Jun 1, 2013 8:39 PM

Sep 2010

/thread
Aug 2010
Bitches is crazy

Apr 2013
Veronin said:
This episode made me almost not hate Kirino.

Ahh yesss I feel the same as you do!
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

475 by tony328 »»
Feb 16, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

470 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2013

334 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

383 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:25 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

244 by Cammell »»
Dec 14, 2023 1:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.