- Eren x Annie (some ppl will say wut ?!!) check spoiler down below,
** DON'T OPEN IT IF YOU DIDN'T READ THE MANGA**

Ymir x Christa (Yuri ftw!) :P and Reiner x Christa xD
** DON'T OPEN IT IF YOU DIDN'T READ THE MANGA**

Satou0KunMay 31, 2013 1:01 AM
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 30, 2013 12:12 PM

Dec 2012
Those are not even hints of romance the first one is more like friendship and the second one is more of a joke than anything.
May 30, 2013 1:23 PM
May 2013
Right now I can only see Mikasa x Eren happening, however rather towards the end of the Manga because right now Eren isnt even recognizing Mikasa.

Mikasa didnt show any sympathy towards anyone else.
And I dont see other couple´s happening.

This doesnt seem to be a very romantic Manga either..Mikasa x Eren is probably the maximum of shipping we will ever see lol.

edit: Sorry for the many postings, had trouble with internet.
FluffymanMay 30, 2013 1:58 PM
May 30, 2013 1:26 PM

Jun 2009
tsudecimo said:
Those are not even hints of romance the first one is more like friendship and the second one is more of a joke than anything.

So what...as if that ever stopped anyone from shipping them

I don't know about these choices though. They are all OK with me.
The spring I met you,

The spring without you.
Jun 2, 2013 1:01 PM

Nov 2010
I only ship Mikasa x Annie.
Jun 2, 2013 1:02 PM
Aug 2012
Sasha x Potato.. i'd pay good money for that.
Jun 4, 2013 5:28 AM

Sep 2011
nnangle said:
Sasha x Potato.. i'd pay good money for that.

I thought this is already canon.
Jun 4, 2013 8:44 AM

Apr 2009
Hannah x Fra- oh wait

Petra x Lev- oh wait
Aug 20, 2013 2:38 PM
Aug 2013
Well i like erenxannie more than erenxmikasa. Though sometimes i ship anniexmikasa and mikasaxjean. LOL snk characters are sooo shippable.

But seriously, i love eren and annie! :)
And christaxymir!
Aug 20, 2013 2:42 PM
Jul 2013
Amarrez said:
Hannah x Fra- oh wait

Petra x Lev- oh wait

I know how you feel,.... *sighs*

I thought this belongs in the Anime Version o-o......

Regardless,
tsudman said:

What he said. The most likely thing to happen is Mikasa x Eren.
Aug 28, 2013 12:22 AM

Aug 2013
Levi X Irvin/Mikasa X Jean crew checking in.
Aug 28, 2013 1:57 AM

Aug 2013
skittle316 said:

The second shipping needs to check out.. permanently
Aug 28, 2013 4:26 AM

Apr 2008
Annie X Armin due to a later scene :P
Aug 28, 2013 7:01 AM
Jul 2013
Darklight0303 said:

Wait what? You mean that talk in chapter 32? :o
Aug 28, 2013 8:15 AM

Apr 2008
Xinception said:
Darklight0303 said:

Wait what? You mean that talk in chapter 32? :o

Yep mostly how she acted when the trap was revealed and hos she said she never thought Armin would look at her with those kind of eyes. That and the fact that she let him live during the chase which is actually what fucked her over in the end the most.
Aug 28, 2013 12:31 PM

Aug 2013
ErenxMikasa said:
skittle316 said:

As long a my heart is beating and Jeans libido is strong I will forever ship this.

As of now Annie X Berthold is the only ship likely to happen. Eren X Mikasa will never be a thing because Eren doesn't see Mikasa as a lover, and her obsession with him is far from love and more of her will to live.
Aug 28, 2013 1:26 PM

Aug 2013
skittle316 said:
ErenxMikasa said:
skittle316 said:

As long a my heart is beating and Jeans libido is strong I will forever ship this.

As of now Annie X Berthold is the only ship likely to happen. Eren X Mikasa will never be a thing because Eren doesn't see Mikasa as a lover, and her obsession with him is far from love and more of her will to live.

LOL I hope you're joking on that. Actually Mikasa does love Eren and we've gotten plenty of hints. Mikasa is too good for Jean.

Xinception, take it from here
Aug 28, 2013 2:34 PM

Jul 2011
Besides Ymir x Christa, i don't see any that can happens
Aug 28, 2013 2:59 PM
Jul 2018
pralan said:
Besides Ymir x Christa, i don't see any that can happens

^^^^^^^^^^
I agree with you so much with that, also, Ymir x Christa is the only ship that won't piss the fanbase off.
Aug 28, 2013 5:20 PM

Sep 2011
Please Eren x Annie...
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Aug 28, 2013 5:42 PM
Jul 2013
ErenxMikasa said:
skittle316 said:
ErenxMikasa said:
skittle316 said:

LOL I hope you're joking on that. Actually Mikasa does love Eren and we've gotten plenty of hints. Mikasa is too good for Jean.

*tags in*

Evidences supporting Mikasa's love for Eren, might have been previously stated by other forumites:

• She's very attracted to Eren (Well, not so much an evidence, but we're getting there.)
  • She hugged him when he emerged alive from a Titan body (Again, might not have too much effects, we're getting there.)
  • She blushed when Ian said that Eren's her boyfriend (Siblings don't fucking blush when people think that they are a couple.)
  • She was likely the only one pure-heartedly defending Eren in the court. Of course, Erwin and the Survey Corps are defending him also, but they're doing this out of a sense of duty, albeit with sympathy, respect and comradeship. (You know you have great comrades when they treat you normally even if you are considered a monster among men.)
  • She goes beast to save Eren, pitting her against a handicap disadvantaged fight against Titan Annie.
  • She wants to reassure that Eren doesn't like Annie/set aside his feelings to do the right thing in the perspective of the people inside the walls. (Kind of vague, but why would you hit your love with a strange question like that, in this kind of situation? She wanted to reassure that Eren doesn't like Annie or that he would set aside his respect for her to fight her. Eren does so, deeming the lives of Mikasa and Armin more valuable than his respect for Annie.)
  • Chapter 34: While Eren is in bed, injured, Mikasa is sitting right beside him, caressing him. Armin and Jean are joking/discussing things on the side. When they got called, she decided to stay behind to look after Eren. Armin then gives her a smug face look, with her blushing and giving him a "that's not what it looks like" look in Mikasa's fashion.
  • Chapter 45: Her desires to "be by his side"
  • Chapter 47: She goes yandere/kuudere with a killing intent for him. And you fucking know that a girl is madly in love with you if she goes yandere/kuudere with a killing intent for you.

On Eren's side, I believe that he doesn't dislike Mikasa. He treats her and Armin like treasures. He defended her from stupid people from Wall Sina's insults. He willingly committed homicide for a strange girl he has never met. He gave her his scarf. He willingly accepts her and let her stay in his home.

His only problem is his inferiority complex, he doesn't want to be treated like a baby brother by Mikasa. He wants to protect people instead. He feels like a helpless underdog when he can't do shit. Since this is a shounen manga, albeit a very different shounen manga, he must have one of those characteristics shared by every Shounen manga Protagonist: a will to protect people. An evidence to this is when he was contemplating on whether to turn into a Titan to fight Annie, to save lives of fellow Scouting Legion soldiers, or to trust his squad.

That is all.

*prepares re bottle speeches*
Aug 28, 2013 6:40 PM

Aug 2013
Xinception said:
ErenxMikasa said:
skittle316 said:
ErenxMikasa said:
skittle316 said:

*tags in*

Evidences supporting Mikasa's love for Eren, might have been previously stated by other forumites:

• She's very attracted to Eren (Well, not so much an evidence, but we're getting there.)
  • She hugged him when he emerged alive from a Titan body (Again, might not have too much effects, we're getting there.)
  • She blushed when Ian said that Eren's her boyfriend (Siblings don't fucking blush when people think that they are a couple.)
  • She was likely the only one pure-heartedly defending Eren in the court. Of course, Erwin and the Survey Corps are defending him also, but they're doing this out of a sense of duty, albeit with sympathy, respect and comradeship. (You know you have great comrades when they treat you normally even if you are considered a monster among men.)
  • She goes beast to save Eren, pitting her against a handicap disadvantaged fight against Titan Annie.
  • She wants to reassure that Eren doesn't like Annie/set aside his feelings to do the right thing in the perspective of the people inside the walls. (Kind of vague, but why would you hit your love with a strange question like that, in this kind of situation? She wanted to reassure that Eren doesn't like Annie or that he would set aside his respect for her to fight her. Eren does so, deeming the lives of Mikasa and Armin more valuable than his respect for Annie.)
  • Chapter 34: While Eren is in bed, injured, Mikasa is sitting right beside him, caressing him. Armin and Jean are joking/discussing things on the side. When they got called, she decided to stay behind to look after Eren. Armin then gives her a smug face look, with her blushing and giving him a "that's not what it looks like" look in Mikasa's fashion.
  • Chapter 47: She goes yandere/kuudere with a killing intent for him. And you fucking know that a girl is madly in love with you if she goes yandere/kuudere with a killing intent for you.

On Eren's side, I believe that he doesn't dislike Mikasa. He treats her and Armin like treasures. He defended her from stupid people from Wall Sina's insults. He willingly committed homicide for a strange girl he has never met. He gave her his scarf. He willingly accepts her and let her stay in his home.

His only problem is his inferiority complex, he doesn't want to be treated like a baby brother by Mikasa. He wants to protect people instead. He feels like a helpless underdog when he can't do shit. Since this is a shounen manga, albeit a very different shounen manga, he must have one of those characteristics shared by every Shounen manga Protagonist: a will to protect people. An evidence to this is when he was contemplating on whether to turn into a Titan to fight Annie, to save lives of fellow Scouting Legion soldiers, or to trust his squad.

That is all.

Nicely done, Mikasa might have to make the first move, but Eren's got it in him to reciprocate
Aug 29, 2013 8:32 AM

Aug 2013
Xinception said:
ErenxMikasa said:
skittle316 said:
ErenxMikasa said:
skittle316 said:

*tags in*

That is all.

None of these show she loves Eren as a lover. It is blatantly obvious Mikasa lives for Eren, her main purpose in life is to protect him. She has said it multiple times that her strong connection/obsession with eren is because she doesn't want to loose "FAMILY". Not saying she doesn't love Eren, she could but it's rather obvious she doesn't want him to die.
To her he is the only human worth loosing her life for. Her parents last wish were to look after eren, eren saved her life and gave her the will to live and fight, not to forget she gave him companionship. That is more than love it's purpose, like others have said Eren see's Mikasa as a protective older sister. Unless you have actual proof that Mikasa's feelings to Eren is her genuine love for him and not her protective instinct my ship will live on. Like I said before in the special Mikasa blantly tells Eren she doesn't want people "thinking" things about them.

Also yes siblings do blush when they get called boyfriend and girlfriend no different than if two best friends get called boyfriend and girlfriend. Just because someone blushes at a pairing doesn't mean they want it, just that it's embarrassing or too personal. The fact you said that is so laughable, also Annie X Berthold is the only ship that could happen since they out of the remaining characters have there been hints of romantic interest, so yes them as a couple is more likely then Eren X Mikasa. You'd have to be plain stupid to say that's laughable let alone deny it.
You guys are plain crazy if you're actually getting mad/trying to proove my ship wrong. What does that accomplish in your life? I have not once gone to Eren x Mikasa shippers and told them there ship was wrong. Just because I don't like the ship doesn't mean I will try to make others change there minds, so why do the same? Why not stop being cum dumpsters, and respect my opinion? Even If Eren and Mikasa did get together, I would STILL ship her with Jean because I think they look better together. Just like if Levi ended up with some chick, I would STILL ship him with Erwin. Get the fuck over yourselves really i'm getting sick of you guys.
skittle316Aug 29, 2013 8:35 AM
Aug 29, 2013 11:17 AM

Aug 2013
skittle316 said:
Xinception said:
ErenxMikasa said:
skittle316 said:
ErenxMikasa said:
skittle316 said:

*tags in*

That is all.

None of these show she loves Eren as a lover. It is blatantly obvious Mikasa lives for Eren, her main purpose in life is to protect him. She has said it multiple times that her strong connection/obsession with eren is because she doesn't want to loose "FAMILY". Not saying she doesn't love Eren, she could but it's rather obvious she doesn't want him to die.
To her he is the only human worth loosing her life for. Her parents last wish were to look after eren, eren saved her life and gave her the will to live and fight, not to forget she gave him companionship. That is more than love it's purpose, like others have said Eren see's Mikasa as a protective older sister. Unless you have actual proof that Mikasa's feelings to Eren is her genuine love for him and not her protective instinct my ship will live on. Like I said before in the special Mikasa blantly tells Eren she doesn't want people "thinking" things about them.

Also yes siblings do blush when they get called boyfriend and girlfriend no different than if two best friends get called boyfriend and girlfriend. Just because someone blushes at a pairing doesn't mean they want it, just that it's embarrassing or too personal. The fact you said that is so laughable, also Annie X Berthold is the only ship that could happen since they out of the remaining characters have there been hints of romantic interest, so yes them as a couple is more likely then Eren X Mikasa. You'd have to be plain stupid to say that's laughable let alone deny it.
You guys are plain crazy if you're actually getting mad/trying to proove my ship wrong. What does that accomplish in your life? I have not once gone to Eren x Mikasa shippers and told them there ship was wrong. Just because I don't like the ship doesn't mean I will try to make others change there minds, so why do the same? Why not stop being cum dumpsters, and respect my opinion? Even If Eren and Mikasa did get together, I would STILL ship her with Jean because I think they look better together. Just like if Levi ended up with some chick, I would STILL ship him with Erwin. Get the fuck over yourselves really i'm getting sick of you guys.

Looks like your awesomeness was too much Xinception. I'd ask MikasaxEren to answer the blushing point, but I guess you want really bad to hold onto your shippings.
Aug 29, 2013 12:48 PM

Aug 2013

It has nothing to do with awesomeness i'm sick of you Mikasa X Eren shippers shoving your opinions down my throat. Like I swear this isn't even the 3rd time you have done so. Any topic where I say I think Mikasa and Jean would make a cute couple. You guys keep shoving plot down my throat, when plot has nothing to do with shipping. It's not even the ship itself, it's the fact you guys are taking so much time to tell me " NO YOU SHOULD NOT PUT THESE TWO TOGETHER, YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER" just because you don't like the ship. Have I bothered you about Eren and Mikasa? How about mind your own fucking business, i'm entitled to my own opinion. I didn't care in the beginning, but i'm getting sick of you guys and your ignorance. People aren't going to agree with you, get the fuck over it.

I find it funny how you guys are so damn uptight about your ship when it's just as far fetched as min. In other forums people talk about how bat shit delusional Mikasa is and that she thinks Eren need to be with her when in reality he doesn't. To the point where he was relieved that he wouldn't need her anymore. Not once did he miss Mikasa when he was with the scouting Legions and has told her multiple times to back off. Unless Mikasa becomes less protective Eren won't love her, since if he does she;ll get worse. I swear Eren cares more for Armin than he does Mikasa(jk,maybe). Like I said if you want to ship then go ahead, why would I care.

Anyways I hope Mikasa can smarten up and acknowledges the boys feelings so she can fuck the shit out of him(Jean that is) :D
http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1367/43/1367434152008.jpg
skittle316Aug 29, 2013 1:35 PM
Aug 29, 2013 3:32 PM
Jul 2018
HOLY CRAP, can this fandom shut up about who to pair Mikasa with and who to pair Eren with for a second? Whenever something has "romance" and "Shingeki No Kyojin" in the same title, a bunch of Mikasa x Eren fans come out of nowhere and argue with other people who don't ship them.

Can you guys talk about another ship? Please talk about another ship just this once.
Aug 29, 2013 11:40 PM

Aug 2013
Shojo-chanCat said:
HOLY CRAP, can this fandom shut up about who to pair Mikasa with and who to pair Eren with for a second? Whenever something has "romance" and "Shingeki No Kyojin" in the same title, a bunch of Mikasa x Eren fans come out of nowhere and argue with other people who don't ship them.

Can you guys talk about another ship? Please talk about another ship just this once.

People can ship whoever they want, but saying shipping X is more likely than another shipping just invites an argument, which is exactly what skittles did.

If they want to ship Jean/Mikasa, I might make a joke about it like crossing it out, but otherwise I'll leave them alone, but if they want to say it's more likely than Mikasa/Eren, then you better believe we're going to say the contrary.
Aug 30, 2013 9:51 AM
Jul 2018
ErenxMikasa said:
Shojo-chanCat said:

People can ship whoever they want, but saying shipping X is more likely than another shipping just invites an argument, which is exactly what skittles did.

If they want to ship Jean/Mikasa, I might make a joke about it like crossing it out, but otherwise I'll leave them alone, but if they want to say it's more likely than Mikasa/Eren, then you better believe we're going to say the contrary.

I'm just stating that there needs to be a new topic not involving that ship verses another one; which is what I’m seeing everywhere now. Is it wrong that I think it’s getting a little annoying when this is coming up even on non Mikasa x Eren discussion forums?

Ship what you like, it’s just that I want to see something other than that one ship vs another.
Aug 30, 2013 11:22 AM

Aug 2013
Xinception said:
ErenxMikasa said:
skittle316 said:
ErenxMikasa said:
skittle316 said:

*tags in*

That is all.

Casually laying the Smackdown.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_string_of_fate
I think the red/maroon scarf is a reference to this, it was Erens but he gave it to Mikasa, and it is her connection to Eren
On the sibling thing, I have expierence in people mistaking my sister for my girlfriend (we don't look at all alike) and I never blushed, in fact my reaction is quite the opposite and so was my sisters, we both laughed it off and explained we were siblings, my sister didn't blush, look away and say "he's family". Partners and spouses are considered family as well.
Jean doesn't have a chance with Mikasa unfortunately, he is too beta, always whining and crying about how he wants to be safe, at least Eren has a set of testicles.
MikasaxErenAug 30, 2013 11:32 AM
Aug 30, 2013 7:01 PM

Aug 2013
ErenxMikasa said:
Shojo-chanCat said:

Except when I clearly state my opinion, that can only be seen in my point of view.
You guys seem to always try to proove me wrong. Not once have I said that Jean X Mikasa is more likely. Even if someone says so, it's there opinion get over it.
Aug 30, 2013 7:03 PM

Aug 2013
Also i'm surprised Annie X Eren isn't a bigger thing. It's rather obvious Eren has feeling s for her and she feels something for Eren.
Aug 30, 2013 7:22 PM

Aug 2013
skittle316 said:
Also i'm surprised Annie X Eren isn't a bigger thing. It's rather obvious Eren has feeling s for her and she feels something for Eren.
Well that kind of happens when you realise she killed hundreds of your comrades and attempted to kidnap you.
Aug 31, 2013 8:41 AM

Aug 2013
skittle316 said:
ErenxMikasa said:
Shojo-chanCat said:

Except when I clearly state my opinion, that can only be seen in my point of view.
You guys seem to always try to proove me wrong. Not once have I said that Jean X Mikasa is more likely. Even if someone says so, it's there opinion get over it.

And this is a forums to discuss said opinions, if you don't want to get argued with, don't make provocative statements. Besides, you said Annie/Bertholdt is is the only shipping likely to happen, which would ignore all the Mikasa/Eren hints.
Aug 31, 2013 8:50 AM
Aug 2013
Sasha x Potato.
Aug 31, 2013 9:45 AM
Jul 2013
Doppelganger_S said:
Sasha x Cooked Potato.

Fixed.
Sep 1, 2013 5:41 AM

Jul 2013
I can only see Eren & Mikasa happening and maybe Ymir x Christa? But since i don't like Ymir, i don't care about that ship. As for the rest.. like.. impossible? But the most popular ship is Eren x Levi i think well maybe not here but in tumblr lol. I also ship them. Eren x Mikasa is cute but too boring while Eren x Levi is funny (just google Eren x Levi and read some doushinji and fanfics then you'll see :p)
Sep 1, 2013 9:41 AM

Apr 2009
levi x eren all the way
Sep 1, 2013 11:23 AM
Apr 2011
If Mikasa joins the Titan shifters then it will be a love triangle between Eren, Mikasa and Annie. If Eren and Mikasa gets separated then it will be Eren X Annie(admiration) and Mikasa X Jean(unrequited love).
Sep 1, 2013 9:34 PM

Aug 2013
ravagestorm said:
If Mikasa joins the Titan shifters then it will be a love triangle between Eren, Mikasa and Annie. If Eren and Mikasa gets separated then it will be Eren X Annie(admiration) and Mikasa X Jean(unrequited love).

After seeing episode 21 and seeing The death of the special ops squad animated. I truly believe that the Annie x Eren ship has been sunk by the anime Kraken.
Mikasa and Jean never had a chance either, Mikasa only has eyes for Eren, the only thing that is needed now is for Eren to get into gear, and then Mikasa x Eren will sail the oceans of the Internet.
Sep 1, 2013 9:49 PM

Dec 2011
Connie x Sasha is pretty cute why wasn't it in the voting
Sep 2, 2013 12:53 PM
Jun 2013
I honestly don't care whether the pairing is canon or not, I'm shipping it either way. And it's just impossible for me to make myself like a pairing, it just comes out naturally. I'm such a hopeless shipper... :P I ship one of the rarest ones... Jean x Mikasa, Rivaille/Levi x Petra and Eren x Annie. And I ship them HARD. Unlucky, aren't I? :T
Sep 3, 2013 5:58 AM

Aug 2013
Reihoko said:
I honestly don't care whether the pairing is canon or not, I'm shipping it either way. And it's just impossible for me to make myself like a pairing, it just comes out naturally. I'm such a hopeless shipper... :P I ship one of the rarest ones... Jean x Mikasa, Rivaille/Levi x Petra and Eren x Annie. And I ship them HARD. Unlucky, aren't I? :T

Levi/Petra isn't too rare and makes sense
Eren/Annie is around too, I don't mind that shipping
However Jean/Mikasa annoys me lol
Sep 3, 2013 7:15 AM

Aug 2013
The ship that seems to be becoming more popular that really rustles me is Levi x Mikasa, I mean where is the basis? Where! That and the fact the Levi is twice her age.....
Sep 8, 2013 10:15 AM

Aug 2013
MikasaxEren said:
The ship that seems to be becoming more popular that really rustles me is Levi x Mikasa, I mean where is the basis? Where! That and the fact the Levi is twice her age.....

We should start replying to those people with I ship my hand and your face, it has more basis than your shipping
Sep 8, 2013 12:11 PM

Jun 2009
MikasaxEren said:

age is but a number :)
The spring I met you,

The spring without you.
Sep 8, 2013 12:47 PM

Aug 2013
RinM said:
MikasaxEren said:

Yeah when the world is liberal enough, I'm going to go marry myself a 13 year old, nothing wrong with that.
Sep 8, 2013 12:53 PM

Jun 2009
ErenxMikasa said:
RinM said:
MikasaxEren said:

Yeah when the world is liberal enough, I'm going to go marry myself a 13 year old, nothing wrong with that.

if you love each other go for it ;)
The spring I met you,

The spring without you.
Sep 8, 2013 1:24 PM

Aug 2013
RinM said:
ErenxMikasa said:
RinM said:
MikasaxEren said:

If that's what you care about then you wouldn't ship Levi/Mikasa since neither loves the other.
Sep 8, 2013 1:28 PM

Jun 2009
ErenxMikasa said:
RinM said:
ErenxMikasa said:
RinM said:
MikasaxEren said:

If that's what you care about then you wouldn't ship Levi/Mikasa since neither loves the other.

I never said I ship Levi and Mikasa ^^
The spring I met you,

The spring without you.
Sep 8, 2013 4:49 PM

Aug 2013
RinM said:
ErenxMikasa said:
RinM said:
ErenxMikasa said:
RinM said:
MikasaxEren said:

I never said I ship Levi and Mikasa ^^

Good. I had my cross ready to exorcise you.
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Should the new "volume 35" art book with an extra chapter about Levi's backstory be considered part of this series or should it get its own entry on here?

ryan77999 - May 1

8 by deg »»
Yesterday, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1875 by Berry-Vodka »»
May 3, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.