Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 18, 2013 12:53 PM

Nov 2011
zellami said:
dankickyou said:
Funny how the two most dumb witted trainees Sasha and Connie, were the only two who didnt give up hope before Mikasa arrived. Connie x Sasha OTP.

This is why I like "fools". Have more guts and don't lose themselves easily :)

Seriously, though, I think Sasha abilities are exceptional (well, Mikasa is stronger, no doubt) - but she is more creative; (and it's rare to see a character closer to the pure avant-garde type as opposed to warriors and heroes).
Connie drew the short stick with his character design, but he manages to be useful without poking the eyes.

LIES! Connie is the sexiest man alive besides Jean

Look at that handsome face

The Art of Eight

Sep 2008
that was... FUCKING EPIC!!!!

when the giasgiant took a figthing pose, i almost shed bricks, but i did when that head flew off, pure epicness

i'm restaining myself so hard..i want to read the manga, but gotta wait 18 weeks more, damm
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.

Jan 2008
I was a bit off where it ended but not exactly wrong either.

Episode was actually less action pack than I expected.
PaulMay 18, 2013 12:56 PM
May 18, 2013 12:57 PM

Apr 2013
Paul said:
I was a bit off where but not exactly wrong either.

Episode was actually less action pack than I expected.
i think its because they didnt put the complete chapter in this episode.. but no worries, next episode is going to be amazing.
May 18, 2013 1:03 PM

Nov 2011
Bigger picture of the Levi end card. Levi looks badass as hell.

The Art of Eight
May 18, 2013 1:05 PM

Mar 2013
ssjokg said:

inb4 Manga fanatics complain about Mikasa trying to fight with a "knife" .

It was in the manga....

May 18, 2013 1:09 PM

Apr 2009
dankickyou said:

Man, Petra is so cu-

Aurou what the FUCK are you doing

Apr 2008
Newhopes said:
ssjokg said:

It was in the manga....

Yeah I was just thinking the same thing lol

Nov 2011
ssjokg said:

inb4 Manga fanatics complain about Mikasa showing too much emotion this episode.
The Art of Eight
May 18, 2013 1:11 PM

Apr 2011
The episode was pure AWESOME!!!
DAT OST.Oh June looks so far away now.

dankickyou said:

Why are you doing this to my kokoro now? :c
May 18, 2013 1:16 PM

Jan 2008
dankickyou said:
ssjokg said:

inb4 Manga fanatics complain about Mikasa showing too much emotion this episode.

Thought that too.
May 18, 2013 1:18 PM

Aug 2009
Newhopes said:
ssjokg said:

It was in the manga....
No it wasnt.She didnt fight after she fall down.She didnt get the chance in the manga.In the anime she fights back and gets trashed around before deciding to "fight"(like in the manga) and being saved by the Titan.
May 18, 2013 1:21 PM

Apr 2013
ssjokg said:
Newhopes said:
ssjokg said:

It was in the manga....
No it wasnt.She didnt fight after she fall down.She didnt get the chance in the manga.In the anime she fights back and gets trashed around before deciding to "fight"(like in the manga) and being saved by the Titan.
but her fighting around makes it better.. +1 anime
May 18, 2013 1:21 PM

Nov 2011
Amarrez said:

Man, Petra is so cu-

Aurou what the FUCK are you doing

Petra looks like Armin with boobs. Armin confirmed as grade A trap material

aria93 said:

Why are you doing this to my kokoro now? :c

Because I am very hidoi and I like to hurt your kimochi
D:
The Art of Eight
May 18, 2013 1:25 PM

Aug 2009
OfficialGuts said:
ssjokg said:
Newhopes said:
ssjokg said:

It was in the manga....
but her fighting around makes it better.. +1 anime
Never said that it was bad
May 18, 2013 1:42 PM

Apr 2008
I keep rewatching the scene when he sends the titan's head flying at sonic speed into the tower. Love the sound assets in this episode not just the BGM.
May 18, 2013 1:47 PM

Nov 2007
"I am so sorry, Eren. I cannot give up anymore. I cannot give up ever again. If I die now, I will never be able to think of you. That's why... I will fight until the last. I will do everything just to live."

Man I am still all teary. All my feels. T_T
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 18, 2013 1:48 PM

Apr 2008
shanimebib said:
"I am so sorry, Eren. I cannot give up anymore. I cannot give up ever again. If I die now, I will not be able to think of you. That's why... I will fight until the last. I will do everything just to live."

It's I will not remember you. Not I will not think of you.
May 18, 2013 1:51 PM

Sep 2011
Glorious, perfect in every way.
May 18, 2013 1:53 PM

Nov 2007
Darklight0303 said:
shanimebib said:
"I am so sorry, Eren. I cannot give up anymore. I cannot give up ever again. If I die now, I will not be able to think of you. That's why... I will fight until the last. I will do everything just to live."

It's I will not remember you. Not I will not think of you.

I did't use "remember", just like I didn't use "win". I think it makes more sense that way. But why am I even bothered. I am still sad regardless. T_T
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 18, 2013 2:03 PM
Aug 2012
Maybe i'm stupid but what was the deal with that pomegranate?

Did it remind her of that childhood scene we saw last episode, or something?
Don't remember seeing that in the manga either.
May 18, 2013 2:06 PM

Dec 2011
Awesome episode. It just got real and time to kick some ass. can't wait til next week.

May 18, 2013 2:11 PM

Oct 2011
W000t been waiting on this episode since reading it in the manga~~~ Next episode come quicker please ~_~
May 18, 2013 2:13 PM

Oct 2012
Yea this kinda ruined the excitement for me because I thought the giants where almost unkillable monsters that killed humans without them being able to put up much resistance. But now one teenage girl that just finished her training manage to kill a lot of them without any problem what so ever.
If I did not misunderstand this episode then the reason why mikasa is so op is because she got perfect control over herself since the incident since she was little but if that is the case then I don't understand why veterans still have loads of trouble of killing them.

I want this to be a anime where the humans really struggle for their survival against the giants and not turn into some generic anime where they start killing the giants like any other normal enemy.
May 18, 2013 2:15 PM

Nov 2011
NextXgen said:
Yea this kinda ruined the excitement for me because I thought the giants where almost unkillable monsters that killed humans without them being able to put up much resistance. But now one teenage girl that just finished her training manage to kill a lot of them without any problem what so ever.
If I did not misunderstand this episode then the reason why mikasa is so op is because she got perfect control over herself since the incident since she was little but if that is the case then I don't understand why veterans still have loads of trouble of killing them.

I want this to be a anime where the humans really struggle for their survival against the giants and not turn into some generic anime where they start killing the giants like any other normal enemy.

"She is truly a genius of unprecedented historical significance" -Scary instructor man. And LoL at your last statement
The Art of Eight
May 18, 2013 2:24 PM

Apr 2008
NextXgen said:

Christ you couldn't be more wrong even if you tried about that last part of your post.
May 18, 2013 2:26 PM

Oct 2012
Why lol at my last statement?
I don't want them to be able to kill them really easily because they have been scared and would have been defenseless if it was not for the walls for I don't know how many years.
This is a really brutal anime so far and I really like that because it is not a lot of animes that do this style so I really don't want them to turn it into something where it kinda turns normal.
I have never read the manga so I have no idea how it will turn out but I just don't want it to become like normal animes because the episodes of this far have been amazing.
May 18, 2013 2:27 PM

Apr 2008
NextXgen said:
I don't want them to be able to kill them really easily because they have been scared and would have been defenseless if it was not for the walls for I don't know how many years.
This is a really brutal anime so far and I really like that because it is not a lot of animes that do this style so I really don't want them to turn it into something where it kinda turns normal.
I have never read the manga so I have no idea how it will turn out but I just don't want it to become like normal animes because the episodes of this far have been amazing.

You are under the erroneous assumption people stop dying from this point on. That is what is so laughable.
May 18, 2013 2:30 PM

Sep 2010
NextXgen said:

don't worry, that won't happen
May 18, 2013 2:31 PM

Oct 2012
I said that I don't want them to be able to kill the giants really easily I never said that all the character should keep dying all the time.
May 18, 2013 2:33 PM

Jan 2011
That fighting scene was really well done! Big suspense ^.^

Mod Edit: Removed spoiler.
LunaMay 18, 2013 2:43 PM

Apr 2008
NextXgen said:
I said that I don't want them to be able to kill the giants really easily I never said that all the character should keep dying all the time.

Did you miss the rest of the rookies dying horribly in front of Jean? Mikasa is a genius prodigy never seen before. She is still only ONE person. She can't be everywhere. Titans will still win where she is not. Use logic before you panic about the series being dulled.
Oct 2010
NextXgen said:

They get better at it but it never becomes easy.
May 18, 2013 2:36 PM

Jan 2008
Darklight0303 said:
I keep rewatching the scene when he sends the titan's head flying at sonic speed into the tower. Love the sound assets in this episode not just the BGM.

*Insert BGM & SFX*

May 18, 2013 2:36 PM
Oct 2010
Darklight0303 said:
NextXgen said:

Did you miss the rest of the rookies dying horribly in front of Jean? Mikasa is a genius prodigy never seen before. She is still only ONE person. She can't be everywhere. Titans will still win where she is not. Use logic before you panic about the series being dulled.

There's really no need for you to be so aggressive, especially since his concern is valid considering (removed) and mikasa's aptitude despite having no experience.

Mod Edit: Removed spoiler.
LunaMay 18, 2013 2:46 PM
May 18, 2013 2:38 PM

Mar 2013
Daipyon said:
Finally ***** ^^ That fighting scene was really well done! Big suspense ^.^

I'd spoiler that if I was you.

skudoops said:
NextXgen said:

They get better at it but it never becomes easy.

Missed the part is episode 4? she's a prodigy that never been seen before, but even so she's only one person.

May 18, 2013 2:38 PM

Oct 2012
Darklight0303 said:

I never panic I just said what I did not want to see. this is a thread about discussion about ep7 ofc am going to say what I thought about it and how I hope it don't turn out.
May 18, 2013 2:44 PM

Jan 2010
THAT adaptation. They're doing a very good work in this, hope they don't screw up in the end because the manga is not finished
May 18, 2013 2:44 PM
Sep 2012
I am absolutely loving the way the show the connection of the titans fist against the other titan, it's sooooo awesome.,once again OST is nothing but awesome.
May 18, 2013 2:46 PM
Sep 2012
Paul said:
Darklight0303 said:

*Insert BGM & SFX*

The bitch slaps of all bitch slaps.
May 18, 2013 2:47 PM
Jun 2012
NextXgen said:

You honestly have no idea what's coming, just keep watching. Being able to kill a few of the titans "easily" doesn't eliminate the threat at all, now does it?

Besides, if you're watching the anime having not read the manga, you should have foreknowledge of how the events taking place here even work, so how are you to be sure this is even a fix to the titan problem?

Just keep chuggin' along, you won't be disappointed.
May 18, 2013 2:50 PM

Apr 2008
xtremexx said:
Paul said:
Darklight0303 said:

*Insert BGM & SFX*

The bitch slaps of all bitch slaps.

Someone needs to make a "Denied" gif to this
May 18, 2013 2:51 PM

Dec 2012
Paul said:
Darklight0303 said:

*Insert BGM & SFX*

What are the red lines running down the bodies? I saw them 2 or 3 times, aside the regeneration, so it seemed like visualizing their inhuman strength or bestial force, or something else?

Mikasa in action:
May 18, 2013 2:52 PM

Apr 2008
zellami said:
Paul said:
Darklight0303 said:

*Insert BGM & SFX*

What are the red lines running down the bodies? I saw them 2 or 3 times, aside the regeneration, so it seemed like visualizing their inhuman strength or bestial force, or something else?

Mikasa in action:

Yea that's definitely the flow of force from the impacts with the Titans. It's a nice touch. Sorta similar to Mortal combat's X ray moves.

Also mmmm that Mikasa in flight~
May 18, 2013 2:56 PM

Jan 2008
Darklight0303 said:
zellami said:
Paul said:
Darklight0303 said:

*Insert BGM & SFX*

Mikasa in action:

Yea that's definitely the flow of force from the impacts with the Titans. It's a nice touch. Sorta similar to Mortal combat's X ray moves.

Also mmmm that Mikasa in flight~

I liked that red effect too, it looked neat. Also happened during the first scene too.

May 18, 2013 3:01 PM

Feb 2009
I love this anime, you can feel it, all the fear, the despair, the rage, and now a little ray of hope!
May 18, 2013 3:02 PM

Dec 2012
I hope that solves the abs problem :}

One of things that really amazes me about the titans is how their force expires. And, man, that gif punch looks like they fight with their whole essence at stake.
May 18, 2013 3:04 PM

Nov 2011
zellami said:
I hope that solves the abs problem :}

One of things that really amazes me about the titans is how their force expires. And, man, that gif punch looks like they fight with their whole essence at stake.

Abs problem? And how was it solved? :v
The Art of Eight
May 18, 2013 3:09 PM

Dec 2012
The abs come naturally if one spends xx hours a day ... paddling in the air with their whole body.
May 18, 2013 3:19 PM

Feb 2009
That titan killer has pointy hears, and looks at its hand when it regenerating! The strands that make it flesh didn't originate from his own wound.
MaxCrazy7May 18, 2013 3:25 PM
Pages (20) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

42 by BETTY_ »»
Apr 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.