Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
May 19, 2013 6:04 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

The anime series was not giving the maximum is still a bit I was sorry, but this episode and was really fabulous, never a mistake all downhill starting with the plot and ending with the narrative that presents various moments really nice, I smile all the time. Another thing I liked is that you can review after the previous episode again the rest of the cast, after friends Kirino now I see the sisters Shironeko (kawaii) and parts of the club. Crazy fujoshi-chan win, with his jokes! Designs, colors and backdrops beautiful, also very good animations, good A1 Pictures!
May 19, 2013 6:21 AM
Apr 2013
Kuroneko was in it. 10/10
May 19, 2013 6:22 AM

May 2012
As a Kuroneko fan, this is my favorite ep so far because of the many cute moments. I can't wait for the next ep. I have a feeling that their relationship might not hold after more than 2 eps but I'm still rooting for Kuroneko.
May 19, 2013 9:33 AM

Dec 2009
Wooo \o/

But I have a feeling it won't last ;-;
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

May 19, 2013 10:17 AM
Apr 2013
yeah pretty much... theres always a catch to anime
May 19, 2013 10:23 AM
Feb 2009
i cant help myself but hating kyousuke...
oblivious is a bliss
May 19, 2013 10:47 AM

Jul 2011
-MgZ_ said:
Where's my Ayase route? :(

In the next season I presume.
May 19, 2013 10:52 AM
Jan 2008
I think i love Kuroneko...
May 19, 2013 10:54 AM
Oct 2011
Can help spread this?:

http://amplicate.com/hate/kirino if you HATE Kirino
http://amplicate.com/love/kirino if you LOVE Kirino

Thanks,
May 19, 2013 10:58 AM

Aug 2011
Things are finally get better. I love Kuroneko and have waited so long for this romance to finally happened. Kyousuke being all nervous and happy was hilarious, haha. Kirino will probably get jealous and ruin it all though.
May 19, 2013 11:42 AM

Sep 2012
this is my favorite episode so far...

i love this couple a lot than kirino and kyousuke...

xD
May 19, 2013 12:53 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
That's it. You can all stop watching after this episode :)
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
May 19, 2013 1:03 PM

Oct 2011
OMG Kyousuke and Kuroneko are a couple XD!!!!!
May 19, 2013 1:04 PM
Aug 2010
Finally a really good episode, Ruri is so cute!
May 19, 2013 1:20 PM

Dec 2012
Nooo he said yes, why!?
May 19, 2013 1:59 PM
Mar 2012
Durbikins said:
Too nostalgic for me.

Yeah that was hard on me. I can so remember. Too excited to sleep but charged with energy from head to toe, like there should be sparks crackling between your fingertips... sigh...

Loved Kuronekos reaction.

The timing probably means it's too good to be true but even so I'll be rooting for her.
May 19, 2013 2:25 PM

Feb 2008
ihateeveryone said:
Cratex said:
Wordsmith said:
On a side note, depending on the rest of the series, I may eradicate every last trace of it from existence and pretend this episode was the last.
I was actually thinking of stopping right here.

This. This so much.

Regardless, THIS was easily the best Oreimo episode. Hardly any stupid Kirino, and tons of beautiful Kuroneko.

I know what you mean. I can see that this is going to be the source of drama between Kirino and Kyosuke later on, but I just want the Kuroneko ending.

Kuroneko BANZAI!

May 19, 2013 4:24 PM

Aug 2010
Haha eat dis u biatch Kirino! Ruri finally gets what she deserves (well Kyousuke is a bacterium, obviously, but there r almost no other male characters). I've been w8ing to see this for soooo long. Now i want it to never end.

Dat Ruri. I just can't do anything but love her so much!
May 19, 2013 4:47 PM

Sep 2009
Meh, best episode of Oreimo2 for me was episode 2. Ayase FTW!!

May 19, 2013 5:01 PM

Nov 2012
Halfway the series and the MC is already dating someone? What kind of sorcery is this!? Though of all girls, I like her the most.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
May 19, 2013 5:22 PM

Sep 2010
Kuroneko >>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything and everyone
May 19, 2013 6:01 PM

Aug 2012
still wondering about Kirino's request to Kyousuke.. Is she referring to Kuroneko's confession or Kirino actually has a plan to confess to Kyousuke in the future?

Kuroneko is so cute in this episode XD but i'm still rooting for Kyousuke x Kirino ending :p

best part : Mikagami thought that Kyousuke is going out with Kirino LMAO

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
May 19, 2013 6:38 PM

May 2007
Watched episodes 5 to 7 and since I know what's going to happen because of the light novels. All I got to say it's sort of tragic and I just feel sorry for Kyousuke after everything. Anyways I'm not sure how this anime will be able to adapt the rest of the light novels. Maybe an OVA series called Oreimo Finale or something for the rest of it.
May 19, 2013 7:00 PM

Jul 2008
JCDRANZER said:
Watched episodes 5 to 7 and since I know what's going to happen because of the light novels. All I got to say it's sort of tragic and I just feel sorry for Kyousuke after everything. Anyways I'm not sure how this anime will be able to adapt the rest of the light novels. Maybe an OVA series called Oreimo Finale or something for the rest of it.

This season was announced to cover the rest of the novels. There are going to be 3 more episodes after the 13.
May 19, 2013 7:33 PM

Sep 2008
HerosLight said:

so much dere in this episode, beautiful XD
This said:

OH KYOUSUKE

LMAO XDDD
Cratex said:
garydx25 said:
HerosLight said:

yabe! Ruri-nee ga kowareta!
this too XD
Wordsmith said:

i would hope this was true XD
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
May 19, 2013 7:51 PM

Jul 2008
symbv said:
As a Kuroneko fan and shipper of Kuroneko x Kyousuke I believe this is the peak of the series for me....

You mean the series didn't end?
The series should end here and screw the rest of the novel.
Kuroneko ftw.
May 19, 2013 8:51 PM
Aug 2011
ughhhhhhh amazing episode!
The first time this season has gotten a 5/5 from me.

As expected an episode with minimal Kirino or no Kirino will always be top-notch.
May 19, 2013 10:02 PM

May 2012
So much kawaiiness from Kuruneko in this episode.

Scheherazade1007 said:
symbv said:
As a Kuroneko fan and shipper of Kuroneko x Kyousuke I believe this is the peak of the series for me....

You mean the series didn't end?
The series should end here and screw the rest of the novel.
Kuroneko ftw.

Agreed. But one more episode showing them as a couple and screw everything else.
May 19, 2013 10:14 PM

Nov 2009
KURONEKO, I'M ROOTING FOR YOU! QwQ
May 20, 2013 4:28 AM

May 2013
Choroshi said:
still wondering about Kirino's request to Kyousuke.. Is she referring to Kuroneko's confession or Kirino actually has a plan to confess to Kyousuke in the future?

Kuroneko is so cute in this episode XD but i'm still rooting for Kyousuke x Kirino ending :p

best part : Mikagami thought that Kyousuke is going out with Kirino LMAO

THIS
 |
 |
 V

x233h said:
I'm watching Oreimo 2 by Horrible Subs, letting you know just in case.

Around like minute 06:20 Kirino says 'So... You know, you said you'd
cherish your little sister, right?'

Then, Kyousuke offers to do anything for her the to apologize...
Suddenly, seconds later, like 06:45 she said 'If a girl you cherish confesses
to you near future, make sure you give it some serious thought.'

I'm not fully sure if she was talking about Kuroneko or someone else, but my suspicion is that she's aswell kinda into brocon. I mean, watching the first season, I always had the thought in mind, that Kirino wasn't only forcing him into playing brother sister related eroge for just having someone to talk to...

To put it bluntly:
Wordsmith said:
[...] Oh, and eroge really DID corrupt him. [...]

That's what I think.. Maybe there's another reason why she's pushing him into playing thoose eroge? ^^ Well, I'm not that a lover of incest and such, but I wouldn't mind if they were into it.. But that about Kirino and pushing him into eroge just to kinda "manupulate" his mind is only a baka theory of me... [...]
May 20, 2013 4:59 AM

Jan 2012

May 20, 2013 5:18 AM

Jan 2012
Kuroneko Rocks! I hope they stay together!
May 20, 2013 5:54 AM

Feb 2013
Great episode but less kirino :(
May 20, 2013 6:24 AM

Jan 2010
An unexpected turn that the story took, but keep a little sad to know that the end will be different from what is happening now. Ore No Imouto is not an anime that focuses on the novel, it became clear to the scenes between Kyousuke and Kuroneko, the same theme is the otaku world and character development in this context, but perchance the end involve some kind of couple, I do not think that will Ruri x Kyousuke unfortunately l:
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
May 20, 2013 6:25 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Anime_Seekers said:
Great episode but less kirino :(

Dito !!! More Kirino please :P
May 20, 2013 6:25 AM
Jul 2018
As people have hinted a lot in last episode's discussion thread about how this will end, I officially hate the author as of this moment.
May 20, 2013 6:48 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
What the fuck did I have watched ? That was a creepy Kuroneko episode.
What would you do if a black cat confess her love to you ? Ofcourse you would kick her away and return to your little sister. Kyousuke reacts in a different way and thinks : " Yes, hoehoe,... maybe she will let me do some sexual things with her,...

How would Kirino react and do you think Kyousuke is really serious ?

copyright by Amalgam Subs :P
CyanwasserstoffMay 20, 2013 6:52 AM
May 20, 2013 7:33 AM

Jan 2008
Kuroneko is cute but I don't like her with Kyousuke. I know a lot will hate me for this but the only girls I find interesting enough are Kirino and Saori. Ayase and Kuroneko don't interest me much and I don't wish for either of them to be Kyousuke's partner.

Now, I know that Saori has no feelings for Kyousuke but I wouldn't mind if she was the one. I also like Kirino with Kyousuke, though I highly doubt they would go the incest way. It is either them being not blood-related or Kyousuke will end up with someone else.
May 20, 2013 8:05 AM
Dec 2012
I don't believe that Kyosuke actually accepted her O.O
O YEAH!!!!!! As a Kuroneko fan, I support them! huuray
❤KuronekoxKyousuke❤ Hope they can last till the end...

Love Kyousuke's fantasy, woww and also Kuroneko's excited rolling scene
Best episode for me >.<
May 20, 2013 8:16 AM

Jul 2011
HatsumiShinogu said:
Kuroneko is cute but I don't like her with Kyousuke. I know a lot will hate me for this but the only girls I find interesting enough are Kirino and Saori. Ayase and Kuroneko don't interest me much and I don't wish for either of them to be Kyousuke's partner.

Now, I know that Saori has no feelings for Kyousuke but I wouldn't mind if she was the one. I also like Kirino with Kyousuke, though I highly doubt they would go the incest way. It is either them being not blood-related or Kyousuke will end up with someone else.

This!
May 20, 2013 8:24 AM

Feb 2010
Less of Kirino and lots of Kuroneko made this episode great
May 20, 2013 9:25 AM

Jul 2011
HatsumiShinogu said:

Yeah High Five.
May 20, 2013 9:45 AM

Sep 2007
Kuroneko was so adorable in this episode. Probably the best episode from the two seasons so far.

May 20, 2013 9:57 AM

Feb 2013
Widelle said:
Less of Kirino and lots of Kuroneko made this episode great

disagree.
More kirino made every episode even better.
May 20, 2013 10:00 AM

May 2009
i really loved kirino all the time and im not reading novel or anything.. but kuroneko just deserved it.. she changed a lot since the first meeting with kyousuke and after the kiss in season 1 i really started to like her more than kirino... this relationship will never hold i mean i really dont know but i guess kirino will somehow mess it up and they cant be together anymore. though im really surprised he said yes
if it rly ends in an open or rly stupid way i guess i drop this entire anime (wont do it anyway) but i just somehow KNOW it will end stupid

still best episode <3
May 20, 2013 10:10 AM

Feb 2013
Reyoku said:
i really loved kirino all the time and im not reading novel or anything.. but kuroneko just deserved it.. she changed a lot since the first meeting with kyousuke and after the kiss in season 1 i really started to like her more than kirino... this relationship will never hold i mean i really dont know but i guess kirino will somehow mess it up and they cant be together anymore. though im really surprised he said yes
if it rly ends in an open or rly stupid way i guess i drop this entire anime (wont do it anyway) but i just somehow KNOW it will end stupid

still best episode <3

Well, you have your opinion.
but about the 'stupid ending' you just said. im sure its gonna be masterpiece.
May 20, 2013 10:22 AM

Jul 2012
IM gonna be PISSED if it goes for the incest ending...
May 20, 2013 10:30 AM

May 2009
Anime_Seekers said:
Reyoku said:

still best episode <3

with "stupid ending" i mean at least make it GOOD
idc if its incest if he rly loves kirino he should be together with her as long as she learns to be more honest to him... i just dont want some really screwed ending like certain animes.

if he breaks up with kirino there should be a really good reason.. nothing stupid like "sorry but i have to take care of my sister she is jealous"
there are so many authors going the false route cause they just want to leave every possible flag open... i guess i need spoilers how long this relationship lasts or i just end up really hating this anime in the end lol
May 20, 2013 10:55 AM

Feb 2013
Reyoku said:
Anime_Seekers said:
Reyoku said:

still best episode <3

with "stupid ending" i mean at least make it GOOD
idc if its incest if he rly loves kirino he should be together with her as long as she learns to be more honest to him... i just dont want some really screwed ending like certain animes.

if he breaks up with kirino there should be a really good reason.. nothing stupid like "sorry but i have to take care of my sister she is jealous"
there are so many authors going the false route cause they just want to leave every possible flag open... i guess i need spoilers how long this relationship lasts or i just end up really hating this anime in the end lol

yeah but every authors had their own story, you cant blame them.
you have your right to hate or love this anime but still, you cant change how its gonna end.
May 20, 2013 11:04 AM

Aug 2012
x233h said:

THIS
 |
 |
 V

x233h said:
I'm watching Oreimo 2 by Horrible Subs, letting you know just in case.

Around like minute 06:20 Kirino says 'So... You know, you said you'd
cherish your little sister, right?'

Then, Kyousuke offers to do anything for her the to apologize...
Suddenly, seconds later, like 06:45 she said 'If a girl you cherish confesses
to you near future, make sure you give it some serious thought.'

I'm not fully sure if she was talking about Kuroneko or someone else, but my suspicion is that she's aswell kinda into brocon. I mean, watching the first season, I always had the thought in mind, that Kirino wasn't only forcing him into playing brother sister related eroge for just having someone to talk to...

To put it bluntly:
Wordsmith said:
[...] Oh, and eroge really DID corrupt him. [...]

That's what I think.. Maybe there's another reason why she's pushing him into playing thoose eroge? ^^ Well, I'm not that a lover of incest and such, but I wouldn't mind if they were into it.. But that about Kirino and pushing him into eroge just to kinda "manupulate" his mind is only a baka theory of me... [...]

ahh, thanks for the explanation, i forgot that she said something like that before she made the request..

that "manipulate" theory sounds scary XD Eroge awakened his inner desire to be a siscon lol

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

475 by tony328 »»
Feb 16, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

376 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

470 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

383 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:25 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

244 by Cammell »»
Dec 14, 2023 1:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.