Forum Settings
Forums
Tsubasa Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2008 8:30 AM

Aug 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Not much happening except C Syaoran owning R Syaoran.
Dec 25, 2008 8:54 AM
Jun 2007
that and what could be R!Syaoran whispering something to C!Syaoran. its hard to tell though since there wasn't an sfx on that panel, but hey, CLAMP wouldn't want to spoil its readers. amirite?
Dec 25, 2008 2:36 PM

Jul 2007
This cements it. Clone's target is FWR and he was "pretending" all the time, which make sense.

1) He played around with the eye magic and only apparantly stuffed the Real up after a certain amount of "eye flashes", indicating the raise of magic power.
2) He "accidentally" blasted away FWR's soldiers too, no one can get in his way now.
3) He whispered something to R!Syao, which indicated that for one Real is conscious and for two that Clone is up to something.
4) "That what I must do, I will do" - who wants to bet that he was referring to Clone Sakura's wish of him following his own mind and heart?
5) He is dragging Real Syaoran closer to FWR.

Thus not only Clone cleaned up the battlefield from FWR's soldiers who could interfere, he also is bringing both himself and Real closer to FWR, which would not be possible for Real since FWR would prevent a close range fighter getting close.

Clone is your typical antihero and more effective "Syaoran" in a sense.
Dec 25, 2008 4:15 PM

May 2007
Darkreaper70 said:
Not much happening except C Syaoran owning R Syaoran.

Really? Are you kidding me? Did you even read the chapter? We are lead to believe R!Syaoran is dead given the huge blood splatter. I think that's a pretty big plot occurrence.

But yeah, the whispering thing between the two Syaorans do lead us to believe he is not dead really, but it'll definitely be interesting to find out what happens next. Can't wait.
Dec 25, 2008 5:10 PM

Aug 2008
Or Mr. C!Syao is licking R!Syao's blood trying to emulate vampiric behavoirs... Who knows... I don't know what to expect this next chapter but really this chapter was so baffling.. man I didn't expected of C!Syao to talk...

I don't totally support your theories Mr. Fai 'cause a fact is that R!Syao is gonna get into the FWR grounds with his strength diminished and practically with the force worth a blown, a blown that could possibly kill FWR but I'm not so sure of that kind of ending to happen...

Whatever it is I'm eager to see the manga ending, not because I hate it but because I want to say that I read a complete CLAMP manga and I enjoyed it n_n

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2008 5:42 PM

Nov 2007
Oh he whispered something in his ear before taking him away, lots of explosions here and there this chapter xD
Dec 25, 2008 7:04 PM

Mar 2008
One could interpret it as whispering into R!Syao's ere, while he might just be checking to see if he was breathing, hopefully it's the former XD. But maybe this is how R!Syao is going to enter the tube in the very first TRC scene, since only souls can enter it.

Also it doesn't really make much sense for him to 'accidently' blow away all those failed clones. By the looks of it, Fei Wong can easily bring in more if he wants and it's not like they could actually get in his way at all, but perhaps two birds with one stone. Will just have to wait and see. gahh why is the next chapter soooo far away i want it now grrrr
Dec 25, 2008 7:08 PM

Oct 2007
Just read the chapter and I sincerely hope that R!Syaoran isn't dead – it would not make my Christmas if he's dead and all that blood loss doesn't look too good for him either. It is, however, interesting that C!Syaoran spoke, and such a Syaoran-like thing to say too. It would really be interesting to know what C!Syaoran said to R!Syaoron, before leaving with his body, maybe, "pretend to be dead"? Still it is conceivable that all that blood loss was for show, so that either one or both of them would take down FWR together and save the Princess. Who knows?

Looking forward to the next chapter...
Dec 26, 2008 3:33 AM
Jul 2008
Blimey, that scene with the stab was a bit blurry so I didn't catch it... Where did he stab Syaoran? and...Idoubt Clamp could come up with such an clichéd ending, i mean, everyone would think that 1. C!Syao's gonna kill R!Syao, or 2. C!Syao is pretending.

that's just too ... not surprising. definitely un-CLAMP like. I am preparing myself to be astounded next week ^^
Dec 26, 2008 4:07 AM

Jul 2007
rebwaters said:

I don't totally support your theories Mr. Fai 'cause a fact is that R!Syao is gonna get into the FWR grounds with his strength diminished and practically with the force worth a blown, a blown that could possibly kill FWR but I'm not so sure of that kind of ending to happen...

Just because Fai can't use healing magic, it does not mean that Clone can't ;]

AS for blowing up - it takes a few seconds or minutes for FWR to summon those beings and for them to come out through portals - thus a perfect opening for an attack.
AhenshihaelDec 26, 2008 4:11 AM
Dec 26, 2008 4:45 AM

Oct 2007
ZOMG 0___0 C Syaoran owning R Syaoran!!

and so want to know what he whispered >.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2008 4:51 AM

Dec 2007
Epic chapter although not much happened; most probably this manga wont be coming to an end unless XXXHOLiC shows signs doing the same. Also that wisper could have been either a "Let's Kill that bastard" or a "Now YOUR Sakura belongs to ME"... or something like that.
Dec 26, 2008 5:14 AM

Feb 2008
Bloody hell.
I want the next chapter already.
5/5
O__O
Dec 26, 2008 12:58 PM

Aug 2008
Fai said:
ust because Fai can't use healing magic, it does not mean that Clone can't ;]

AS for blowing up - it takes a few seconds or minutes for FWR to summon those beings and for them to come out through portals - thus a perfect opening for an attack.
Quite true... but still I feel like this' gonna be a pretty weird ending

Signs,
Green
Dec 26, 2008 1:03 PM

Sep 2007
blopa said:
Epic chapter although not much happened; most probably this manga wont be coming to an end unless XXXHOLiC shows signs doing the same. Also that wisper could have been either a "Let's Kill that bastard" or a "Now YOUR Sakura belongs to ME"... or something like that.

Em, em, em... Chapter 170 of xxxHolic more than showed such signs, to the point of Yuuko's words "I daresay everything will have come to end by the next time he comes to visit you" to the lady fortune-teller. There's not much time, I suppose. Plus after he helps this woman feeling disgusted with everything, it'll be like his graduation, I think her problem will revealed to be closely connected to his own... Plus he (and everybody else, as Haruka said) has made his choice, so now something is bound to happen. I even daresay that it'll happen really soon, as all the important characters seem to gather at Yuuko's place right now.

I doubt that CLAMP would throw something like such certain signs of the close end into both mangas without a reason. For both stories "making the choice" was really important issue. Now all of the main characters have made it. So now (if it's the structure that will be used, CLAMP is the only manga authors that I'm never sure about) it's about time for the grand finale, the result of the choices made.

Although it's still feels a bit early for both mangas to end, I admit it and probably I don't want it to end, I want to continue to follow the characters, it might be the story I follow more time then any other...

And now about the chapter, I totally support Fai in his opinion, I'm quite sure he wispered something. Since to do anthing else but that it wasn't a logical position, getting his face so close to R Syaoran's ear. And also his facial expression, I'm most probably imagining things, but the time he looked at Syaoran lying, there's something in it, at least there was some emotion in it...

So to pretend and use it to drag real Real Syaoran closer to Fei Wong Reed, exept... it's CLAMP. I came to relize that trying to predict what's next if it's CLAMP (and expecially when it's TRC) is just useless, although usually I'm quite good at it. CLAMP specialize in twisting the plot the way you least expect it. And what Xrave said it also true, it won't be CLAMP if we get one of those. It's gonna be something else...

Plus we still didn't have that tube scene either, and if it happens, although the fact it was shown in the beginning hints that this scene is near the ending (last major cliffhanger), but it itself doesn't assume ending coming close after... More like the opposite.

Also, since it's my first time discussing TRC (so I might have missed quite a lot of details), can someone tell me where did you find out that that tube cane be only entered by souls (co-flame?) and also if there anything new about that FWR words (I can't remember in what chater it was in) that R Sakura doesn't exist any more cause she dissapeared after he created her clone with a soul... There was somthing like this, and if nothing was said about this after, seems like it won't be that simple...

Well, I can't wait for the next chapter, as always)))))))))))
Dec 26, 2008 1:07 PM

Feb 2008
Fai, I think you summed it up perfectly. Nice interpretation!
Dec 26, 2008 2:19 PM
May 2008
WHAT! OMG!
lol that was my first reaction, but now composed, i do agree with Fai because although CLAMP does make unpredictable twists, the fact that you think this will not happen makes this one more likely to happen lol

either way, it looks like C!Syaoran is planning something with R!Syaoran. What it is, I dunno. It could be about FWR or Sakura, but we'll see...

and what happened to Fai and Kurogane at the end? me confused...
Dec 26, 2008 2:59 PM
Dec 2008
Fai said:
This cements it. Clone's target is FWR and he was "pretending" all the time, which make sense.

Thus not only Clone cleaned up the battlefield from FWR's soldiers who could interfere, he also is bringing both himself and Real closer to FWR, which would not be possible for Real since FWR would prevent a close range fighter getting close.

Clone is your typical antihero and more effective "Syaoran" in a sense.

I have to disagree. As FWR said, he blew away "those two" (Fai and Kurogane) as well as the failures. FWR doesn't care about the failures, they're obviously disposable. C!Syaoran is a bastard, and this just supports that.

Let me provide an alternative interpretation: FWR sent C!Syaoran to retrieve R!Syaoran. The failures were simply used to distract and occupy Mommy and Daddy[1]. Clone is programmed to do "whatever it takes", so killing off the failures is nothing. Also, you are absolutely right - FWR wouldn't allow a close range fight, so if that were a possibility he wouldn't allow C!Syaoran to come back with R!Syaoran. I'm super curious to know what he wispered to R!Syaoran, but I doubt CLAMP would make it what we want/expect.

Finally, C!Syaoran is not an anti-hero, and if he were, he would be extreme, not typical (typical anti-heroes are still good, but they lack the stronger and nobler aspects of a hero). He is an antagonist.

Now, having said all that, I hope you are right - that C!Syaoran has "seen the light" and can be saved, but I don't think this chapter can prove anything towards that end. It hints it at best. Even if he does have a change of heart (or should that be grows a heart?) can he be forgiven? I feel that C!Syaoran essentially died in the Tokyo Arc - it was more painful than watching him die actually given how he betrayed everyone around him. From then on he's been replaced by this despicable bastard. As I said, I hope you are right, I just don't see the evidence yet.

[1] Fai and Kuro obviously
Dec 26, 2008 4:03 PM

Jul 2007
farruinn said:

I have to disagree. As FWR said, he blew away "those two" (Fai and Kurogane) as well as the failures. FWR doesn't care about the failures, they're obviously disposable. C!Syaoran is a bastard, and this just supports that.

1) With such a Power-gap Clone would have been able to get Real in few seconds. Why would he play around?
2) FWR stated that "you blew away my failed copies too..." indicating that he did not want that. Then he proceeded to say about "those two" implying that as long as those two are gone its all right.

farruinn said:

Let me provide an alternative interpretation: FWR sent C!Syaoran to retrieve R!Syaoran. The failures were simply used to distract and occupy Mommy and Daddy[1]. Clone is programmed to do "whatever it takes", so killing off the failures is nothing. Also, you are absolutely right - FWR wouldn't allow a close range fight, so if that were a possibility he wouldn't allow C!Syaoran to come back with R!Syaoran. I'm super curious to know what he whispered to R!Syaoran, but I doubt CLAMP would make it what we want/expect.

1.) FWR does NOT need Clone to retrieve Real, since FWR is capable of One Hit K.O-ing Real quite easily as proved in flashback.
2) Whatever it takes did not include those failures getting destroyed - Clone had a lot of options to efficiently one hit K.O Fai and Kuro without doing the massive AOE spell disintegrating everything there.
3) If FWR thought that Clone is without his own will - he would allow him getting close. For all FWR knows now is that Real is either killed or knocked out,so its all right

farruinn said:

Finally, C!Syaoran is not an anti-hero, and if he were, he would be extreme, not typical (typical anti-heroes are still good, but they lack the stronger and nobler aspects of a hero). He is an antagonist.

He is a clear anti-hero. He disregards the ideals and morals and uses any means possible for his goal, however as long as that goal is something viewers will, in the end count as good, he is the antihero. Ashura was also an anti-hero, or more like, anti-villain, in a sense that he, in the end had the truly "hero"-ic goals.

By your definition people like Lelouch(Geass), Fai(TRC) or the old good Vegeta(dbz) would be classified as antagonists. ;]

farruinn said:

Now, having said all that, I hope you are right - that C!Syaoran has "seen the light" and can be saved, but I don't think this chapter can prove anything towards that end. It hints it at best. Even if he does have a change of heart (or should that be grows a heart?) can he be forgiven? I feel that C!Syaoran essentially died in the Tokyo Arc - it was more painful than watching him die actually given how he betrayed everyone around him. From then on he's been replaced by this despicable bastard. As I said, I hope you are right, I just don't see the evidence yet.

1. He won't see the light. Thats the difference of this "One-Time Syaoran/Another Syaoran". He is different from the idealistic fool, Real Syaoran. They wishes might be similar, since the body remembers, but the way would be way different. Its Hero Syaoran and Anti-Hero Syaoran.
2. he has, obviously already grown a heart( he would have been emotionless after Clone Sakura died, if he did not have it), its just that heart is different and darker than that of Syaoran's. He would not get storyline's forgiveness, but as far as anti-hero, he has all the chances of getting viewer's sympathy. Hell, he is already the one syaoran i favorite more, just because he is way more interesting than original -.-
3. Thats a common misconception - you see, before Tokyo, there was no C!Syaoran. There was only R!Syaoran living through C!Syaoran, while all C!Syaoran gets is body memories. Tokyo is breaking point - R!Syaoran is defined and the C!Syaoran's personality begins to develop as he becomes the one of his own.
Dec 26, 2008 6:44 PM
Dec 2008
Fai said:
He is a clear anti-hero. He disregards the ideals and morals and uses any means possible for his goal, however as long as that goal is something viewers will, in the end count as good, he is the antihero ... By your definition people like Lelouch(Geass), Fai(TRC) or the old good Vegeta(dbz) would be classified as antagonists. ;]

Interesting, I have never perceived his goal as being good. It seems to me he was not collecting the feathers for Sakura's sake, he was simply collecting them because he was instructed to. His motive is completely different. As for someone like Lelouch, he was also a bastard and did a lot of despicable things, but in the end his motive was good. So, if your theory on this chapter turns out to be true, then yes, the clone is an anti-hero, but until then I can't see him as anything but an antagonist.

Fai said:
3. Thats a common misconception - you see, before Tokyo, there was no C!Syaoran. There was only R!Syaoran living through C!Syaoran, while all C!Syaoran gets is body memories. Tokyo is breaking point - R!Syaoran is defined and the C!Syaoran's personality begins to develop as he becomes the one of his own.

I see, that's not what I got out of that at all. I'm going to go back and re-read that segment. My understanding was that the clone did everything pre-Tokyo under his own will and that the heart R!Syaoran gave him only influenced and tempered him. From what R!Syaoran said, it seemed that he was only an observer, watching what the clone did under its own will, not acting through him.

In any case, let us hope you are right about C!Syaoran.
Dec 26, 2008 8:58 PM

May 2007
Ahhhhhh, CLAMP, what the hell is going on?
Is C!Syao good or bad? Is R!Syao dead or alive?
WHY DO YOU KEEP CONFUSING US, CLAMP, WHYY. x3

Dec 27, 2008 8:46 AM

Aug 2007
This cat finish like this...

but I wnat to know what the whisper means :3 Waiting foe chapter 209
Dec 27, 2008 1:27 PM

Sep 2007
Now I want to add a bit to a previous post, two things I forgot about.

First one is continuation of the idea that it's too uncomplicated of CLAMP to end it in either of this two ways... We talk about the possibility of C! Syaoran siding with real one and using the situation to get the two closer to FWR.
But why the hell can we assume that FWR has no idea that he's being tricked? Fai pointed out that the existence of his heart was shown when he reacted to what happened to C! Sakura (no, I'm not saying when she died - it's CLAMP we're talking about and as long as it's not prooven directly, nice and clear...). But FWR has seen it too. And he's not as stupid as to make such a mistake. So that means that most probably he doesn't trust C! Syaoran.
This can be considered a fact. Now we can wonder if C! Syaoran (assuming he's doing what we think he does) knows about that and still pool something this dangerous.... And if he has a plan, then what is it?

And second, I think we forgot about the name of the chapter, it must have a meaning... And which blade is it that cannot reach? We've seen a blade that indeed reached its goal (as it was shown), and it's too unreasonable to say that it was R! Syaoran's blade, it wasn't about him not about to reach the goal, it was about him getting beaten without much of a fight. Of cause I can assume it was said altogether about the three and shows how they're unable to strike back FWR, but it'll be too easy... Well, not that I think about it, I cannot say there was deep meaning in every chapter's name, but I want to believe there is. And if it's indeed C! Syaoran's blade that was meant... We can expect something)

Plus, I want to say that I agree that it wasn't R! Syaoran acting through C!Syaoran the way I've seen it, but C! Syaoran acting on his own under an influence of R! Syaoran's soul (so he did acted as a person not an emotionless creature, but that doesn't mean that he acted exactly like R! Syaoran would). It can be confirmed by R! Syaoran's words that he followed their adventures through C! Syaoran's eyes. It was said like he was a bystander who was watching, not somebody who has made any decisions...
Dec 28, 2008 5:34 AM

Jul 2007
Melody said:
Plus, I want to say that I agree that it wasn't R! Syaoran acting through C!Syaoran the way I've seen it, but C! Syaoran acting on his own under an influence of R! Syaoran's soul (so he did acted as a person not an emotionless creature, but that doesn't mean that he acted exactly like R! Syaoran would). It can be confirmed by R! Syaoran's words that he followed their adventures through C! Syaoran's eyes. It was said like he was a bystander who was watching, not somebody who has made any decisions...

farruinn said:
]
I see, that's not what I got out of that at all. I'm going to go back and re-read that segment. My understanding was that the clone did everything pre-Tokyo under his own will and that the heart R!Syaoran gave him only influenced and tempered him. From what R!Syaoran said, it seemed that he was only an observer, watching what the clone did under its own will, not acting through him.
In any case, let us hope you are right about C!Syaoran.

But you see the pre-Tokyo "Syaoran" was neither the Clone, nor Real. It was Clone's body living and thinking according to the heart, personality, or soul, given to him by Real.

Even if that "Syaoran" did something, it was either his actions affected by the "heart of other" or the programming by FWR.

Tokyo was the moment when that "Syaoran" disappeared, died.

Instead we now have Real!Syaoran, who has the personality and way of thinking similar to that of "Syaoran", yet he has a different set of memories and different goals. Its that personality affected by completely different life, with "Syaoran's" existence only being there as something he has seen.

Then we have Clone. Clone - a blank person with only memories and blank slate for personality, heart or soul. The inversion of what Watanuki is. From that moment, or even before that, Clone would have developed a heart, personality, soul of his own, going by according what he remembers. Since he is no longer affected by Real Syaoran's ideals or personality, this heart will, most likely be different. Now Clone Sakura's death. His shocked expression, his silent scream, the heart surfacing itself he never knew he has.The new personality affected by all the karma (remember what yuuko said about bearing the burden of killing someone?) and evil deeds done.

Thus new Clone person is born from that. He would still have some similar thoughts and wishes like Real does, since they are same existence, yet he would have different methods, personality quirks and emotions than Real does, because he is NOT Real.

farruinn said:

Interesting, I have never perceived his goal as being good. It seems to me he was not collecting the feathers for Sakura's sake, he was simply collecting them because he was instructed to. His motive is completely different. As for someone like Lelouch, he was also a bastard and did a lot of despicable things, but in the end his motive was good. So, if your theory on this chapter turns out to be true, then yes, the clone is an anti-hero, but until then I can't see him as anything but an antagonist.

Oh but you see, did he have any goals at all before Nihon happened? Or did killing the one person HIS heart cared about(as Real indicated in Tokyo) would make him notice he HAS a heart? I see that moment as him getting the goal of his life. The meaning for meaningless "clone" existence.

I can see his goal being either:
1) Wanting to return Clone sakura to existence (long stretch, this would mirror Real's wish and make Clone a final antagonist.). The fitting silent quote would be something like "MY sakura will live...instead of yours"
2) Wanting revenge against FWR. (would make Clone an anti-hero, whose life goal is to avenge the one he supposedly loved). The fitting quote would be something like "for MY sakura" or the one from 3)
3) Purelly wanting to be his own person and not clone or copy of someone. This would make him into a strange cross between "sacrificial hero" and anti-hero. The fitting silent quote would be. "I am not you. I am ME."
AhenshihaelDec 28, 2008 5:41 AM
Dec 28, 2008 7:45 AM

Aug 2008
T_T RSyaoran!! I cry but I have a question that Csyaoran said!!!
>w< waa I want new chapter >w<!!
Dec 28, 2008 6:57 PM

Aug 2008
Fai said:
I can see his goal being either:
1) Wanting to return Clone sakura to existence (long stretch, this would mirror Real's wish and make Clone a final antagonist.). The fitting silent quote would be something like "MY sakura will live...instead of yours"
2) Wanting revenge against FWR. (would make Clone an anti-hero, whose life goal is to avenge the one he supposedly loved). The fitting quote would be something like "for MY sakura" or the one from 3)
3) Purelly wanting to be his own person and not clone or copy of someone. This would make him into a strange cross between "sacrificial hero" and anti-hero. The fitting silent quote would be. "I am not you. I am ME."
Woe... Fine interpretation of Clone's possible goals... I can definitely see any of the three being one of the correct one for this character... but what about FWR.. I feel that he has a lot of the guilt of what's happening in the near future of this manga... Okay it's obvious but I kinda feel that he has some kind of power over C!Syaoran Kind like a trump card in the case the original scheme fails... And by the way I mention FWr... which is his wish?

Signs,
Green
Jan 2, 2009 3:36 PM
Jan 2009
Lal, you're all so stupid. I think it's kinda obvious what's gonna happen next.

There will be 4 more clones of Fai and Kurogane and they will also make a wish to travel back in time and Kurogane's payment will be his right leg and Fai will have to give away his magic hair yes it was magic so he could really use magic but he didn't want to and we'll know the reason why only after 100 more chapters and so they will travel and change the past and make the future not happen so that moment with clone syaoran whispering doesn't really exist because they changed the past right and so they will eventually die but then it was all actually just a game because the witch of dimensions was bored and actually the clow country doesn't even exist and nobody really exists they were all just clones and the witch was clone too so being just a clone she didn't have any real memories so she didn't know how to travel dimensions and all the 200 chapters didn't happen and only mokona was real so the end is the end
And it will all be revealed during 64859 more chapters. So clamp says stay tuned, we love you.

Grr. Give me the next chapter (longer than 14 pages, plzzzz!)
PrestigeJan 2, 2009 3:41 PM
Sep 2, 2009 3:48 AM

Apr 2008
The Syaoron clone can go take over the world already lols ...

Jul 12, 2016 2:39 PM

Dec 2014
Damn fei wong reed... always exploiting others.........

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 60 Discussion

kuuderes_shadow - Apr 26, 2014

3 by Imran_19 »»
Sep 27, 2023 1:12 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 24 Discussion

Confucius - Aug 7, 2012

3 by Animelover875 »»
Aug 30, 2022 8:20 PM

Poll: » Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 202 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Oct 23, 2008

23 by UfolyCloud »»
May 22, 2022 5:36 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 181 Discussion

Kineta - Jan 30, 2008

12 by UfolyCloud »»
May 22, 2022 3:40 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 168 Discussion

Crystal - Oct 3, 2007

5 by UfolyCloud »»
May 22, 2022 2:37 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.