Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2008 11:01 AM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well I have to say I was a bit disappointing with that ending, it just never really seemed to resolve anything. I mean...they didn't even kiss.
Apr 21, 2009 2:19 PM

Mar 2009
I am really enjoyed this episode rather than previous episode which is more on school life, i aspect would be more romantic clash on each boy and girl(s). :D
Kucai82Apr 21, 2009 2:22 PM
Aug 11, 2009 1:54 PM

Jun 2009
I actually disagree with Zigkino, was a good ending, while i agree they didn't resolve anything -- Hell, did anything truely remarkable happen in this show? You can *barely* tack on the "romance" genre to this show, it was a nice show about friends helping each other mainly. I found it refreshing after watching several shows like Air and Kanon which had extremely heavy drama. At least Hiro remembered that important memory, made Akari happy - and they did a "sorta" hug lol i don't think a kiss would really be proper in that situation even though the atmosphere was right. Hiro never thought about love through the entire series which made me kinda QQ.. never even hinted at thinking about akari in that way, but i think if there was about 2-4 more episodes something might've happened between those two.

Sorry if i rambled a bit, just finished it 3 minutes ago, my thoughts after finishing it. Onto the spinoffs and ovas or whatever this show has!
Aug 23, 2009 12:11 PM

Jul 2007
Dec 1, 2009 3:29 PM

Nov 2008
I just finished it...

I love Akari/Hiroyuki... I like that Hiroyuki is always having a fuzzy memory, and it's so nice when he remembers about the textbooks and meeting Hikari. I loved it when she gave him the scarf, I thought she was gonna kiss him, haha.

I've always thought Akari had a small liking for Hiroyuki in some way. Them playing all those scenes with Akari and Hiro went a long time, it was pretty cute. I had a feeling Shiho was just feeling the Christmas Lonely Blues! (Hehe)

Though I was disappointed they didn't kiss, it was a little expected there wouldn't. They may unconsciously know they like each other, and it might take them a while to realize it...

I liked the entire series...! To Heart is listed as one of my favorite animes, and I gave it a 10 for ratings.

Can't wait to see To Heart ~ Remember My Memories!
Jun 3, 2011 6:00 AM

Dec 2010
AHH IT'S SO LOVELY!!! Yeah there were loads of loose ends left over, but the ending scene was just wonderful in every way. A kiss would have ruined the innocence of the show as a whole, and would definitley have been out of character for both of them, so ending it this way was a much better choice than just having a kiss for the sake of it, like Kanon had.

A light, easy and very likable show. I'ma give it a 7/10.
"Ah yes, the demon drink...'Nature's Alzheimer's' they call it"
Mar 1, 2016 11:45 AM

Aug 2013
What a cute ending!
I'm really glad that I picked this show.
Art and animation was beautiful too. Classic animation techniques are the best. Akari looked so beautiful, I wanted to hug her xD
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 30, 2022 11:13 PM

Jul 2013
The show was fine but it could have better if it had been better getting the tone right like it did with these last two episodes. Kinda unusal though for a show that you would expect it to be straight harem but not exceptionally so. They probably should dropped some of the characters because most of them just vanished after their introduction episode.
Sep 26, 2023 10:27 PM

Mar 2019
I actually thought it was a good ending; I don't think that a kiss was really needed, even if it would have been more of a resolution. This show wasn't super focused on the romance anyway.
Anyhow, overall I really liked it. I was hesitant to watch the show at first because I don't like harems much, but it turns out it doesn't really have any of the usual harem tropes at all. In fact, To Heart has almost none of the usual anime bs that is so prevalent in other shows. It was overall just a very sweet and wholesome show :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » To Heart Episode 10 Discussion

teasaveslives - Mar 4, 2011

5 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Mar 9, 11:49 PM

Poll: » To Heart Episode 8 Discussion

teasaveslives - Mar 3, 2011

5 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Mar 7, 7:49 PM

Poll: » To Heart Episode 7 Discussion

NakolHira - Jul 17, 2023

2 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Mar 7, 1:08 AM

Poll: » To Heart Episode 5 Discussion

l33tmeatwad - Nov 21, 2010

3 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Mar 4, 12:44 AM

Poll: » To Heart Episode 4 Discussion

Guts-Valley - Mar 11, 2021

2 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Mar 3, 12:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.