Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2008 11:43 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty Epic Fight Scenes; The Ending Could Of Been Better Though... [Really Random]
After Subs
Everything finally comes into place. Sort of feel sorry for Emuemu...
Yah, too lazy to write review... 8.5/10~
HakuaJul 25, 2009 10:11 AM
Dec 21, 2008 4:10 PM

Nov 2008
So finally the first season of this ends. In overall I can say this anime has nice art, good story that is funny at least and cast of character both ecchi as well as funny. There are also the parody moments from religious blasphemes to making fun of other animes. Sure wins for ecchi/comedy with action to top if off along with mecha. Now that is a good mixture.

On to the review.

The beginning of the episode is very well started. The story shows us the development of the famous nano ball. How it was created and what purpose as well as Kemeko when she was young.Very cute scene there. The entrance scene was just a blast! Blast through the wall with Kemeko and Kurosaki wrecking havoc! Kemeko goes on but Kurosaki got a nasty surprise. Her sister (still cannot believe that to her Kurosaki is Oneesama) appears with a huge ass robot not to mention another army behind her.

Vanilla makes repairs is weird with Sanpeita. First you see Sanpeita having been hit on the head so I take there was some kind of physical abuse and then Vanilla sticks like a horny girl. That is very strange indeed. Izumi! :3 She wakes up and she already cute. Mishima goes boom boom and she can't sleep so then she gets worried about Sanpeita. So she goes to see what is happening over there.

Sanpeita looks cool in that black Mishima suit. The elevator ride looks awesome and Mishima looks to have many many floors. Then out of nowhere Kemeko super kick! Boom goes the elevator and so does Sanpeita. At this point he should have used the nano ball within him but guess not and he gets saved by Kemeko. Until being abused by her once again since Vanilla told her something most betraying to her since she says after to Vanilla: Butobase. The scene where Minamito is take picture for the news group of Mishima blowing up and instead takes pictures of girl until Izumi stomps him bad as well as his cell phone.

Spectacular fight between Vanilla Makes Repairs and Kemeko. Kemeko using her blade and Vanilla Makes Repairs fans that have most likely sharp edges. In the whole most impressive was Kemeko's ability to block all the hits of Vanilla Makes Repairs but also the fact she fell down, grabbed the wall to not fall hard and then comes back at Vanilla Makes Repairs. Now that was a scene from the fight. It was also weird that Kemeko's eyes got white from their original color. Final hit Kemeko super kick!

At the same time the fight between Kurosaki and her sister takes place. That was rather predictable that her blade would cut those robots. I would be very surprised if those robots could not be cut by her blade. What was emotional a little was that her sister after being captured would be willing to suicide herself by blowing up the rest of the robot army along with Kurosaki.

The very last moment of the aftermath of the fight between Kemeko and Vanilla Makes Repairs was more emotional as Sanpeita affirmed that although lots of problems and bad things happened he will not part of Kemeko. Vanilla Makes Repairs was shocked but it was inevitable that Sanpeita would such considerate due to his nature. Most surprising was Vanilla Makes Repairs having survived that huge Kemeko kick. Most shocking that followed was Sanpeita trying to decide whether to rescues Vanilla Makes Repairs or go on the motorcycle with Kurosaki and Kemeko. It would be stupid to go with Vanilla Makes Repairs because Mishima is certainly not the place where Sanpeita should be.

Sanpeita belongs with his friends. So they all escape and meet them. Surprised they come out on the rooftop. Izumi was so funny with Kurosaki noticing how small her boobs are compared to Izumi by emphasizing on the "boing boing" thing. Hahahahhahahaah! Then there was poor poor Minamo all damaged badly like a robot that is to be junked. Sanpeita reaffirming his feelings for Kemeko was very nice!

They looked cool at the end the way they were going. Reminded of me of Yakuza flic when all the members after being done with job go into the night like that.

This series is screaming second season! I want to find out who is that girl that can use the nano ball like Sanpeita has and Vanilla Makes Repairs is not dead! She still survives along with Mr. Sounds. Good thing Kurosaki got her sister back! :D
To find this out listen until after the credits.

This series has a 7/10~8/10. It's a good mixtures of elements but lacks a little of others.

1.Super Kemeko kick!
2.Super cute Kemeko
3.Problem of Kurosaki solved with this solution.

In spoiler
1.Izumi nice fanservice

Here is why there will be second season!

1.This girl can use the same powers as Sanpeita that of the nano ball.
2.Vanilla Makes Repairs is not death.We all know she most likely wants revenge against Kemeko.

slayer545-samaDec 22, 2008 4:51 AM
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Dec 21, 2008 7:07 PM

Nov 2008
This was pretty good for a non-ending. Now, will there be some DVD/Blu-Ray only episodes, or some OAVs, or maybe even a second season?

I still find it funny that the "nano-ball" is so big. Doesn't that make it a "centi-ball", or maybe a "deca-ball"? LOL
Dec 22, 2008 5:30 AM

Jul 2008
now i really want to watch the 2nd season>< overall it was a enjoyable anime, not like the other fanservice series. but still the fight could be a little longer, didnt really feel rushed, but it should be at least 13 episodes long.
normally i would rate it 8 but mm get +1 so 9/10 for me ;3

Dec 22, 2008 9:51 AM

Sep 2008
dbaranyi said:
This was pretty good for a non-ending. Now, will there be some DVD/Blu-Ray only episodes, or some OAVs, or maybe even a second season?

I still find it funny that the "nano-ball" is so big. Doesn't that make it a "centi-ball", or maybe a "deca-ball"? LOL

lol'd so much at "Nano-ball", my First Reaction, was =Omg, Shrine Maiden xD

Kiseki said:
now i really want to watch the 2nd season>< overall it was a enjoyable anime, not like the other fanservice series. but still the fight could be a little longer, didnt really feel rushed, but it should be at least 13 episodes long.
normally i would rate it 8 but mm get +1 so 9/10 for me ;3

Yah, it could of been longer. Really hope for some OVAs or a 2nd Season...
Dec 24, 2008 5:09 PM

Aug 2008
What did you say? Second season? Well okay, if that's how it's gonna be, it's fine with me

Well now. Really good "flashback" start off, really really good fight scenes.
On the other hand: half-assed ending. Choosing her only because she couldn't be a bad person is acceptable but letting the whole incident go without any explanation? Oh I know, if everything would be cleared up there wouldn't be any material for the second season..Meh

The ultimate way to make it right:

Look at that! Boobies

I think I'll go with 7 or 8, since the series turned out to be pretty damn good and lot of fun, but I can't look over the fact that Kemeko annoyed the shit out of me

8/10, because of Fuckin' great, Nekomimi-san and the fantastic ep 10.

Edit: if I understood correctly, they aren't sisters, she just called her onee-chan because she's older
Dec 24, 2008 6:21 PM

Dec 2007
this series has been really interesting from the get go, waiting for second season :D

Sumeragi Kururu - Pledge Queen of Tool Toul To

Dec 24, 2008 6:46 PM
Oct 2008
Great ending pretty random but hell that is what this show has been to me this show is the biggest suprise of the fall season i wasnt expecting to much out of this show but it was hilarious and for being a comedy anime they had some pretty good action sequences espically in this episode great show 8/10
Dec 24, 2008 9:56 PM

Nov 2008
8/10. nice and random. followed the manga the whole way, which means in another year or so a 2nd season should come out.

hi
Dec 24, 2008 11:20 PM

Jul 2007
Had a lot of fun watching this one. i look forward to the second season. Hopefully it'll air sometime the following year.

Dec 24, 2008 11:47 PM

Aug 2007
I knew that this anime was going to be great. 8/10 from me. Hoping for a second season.

So who was that girl at the end? The real childhood friend or something?
Dec 25, 2008 12:54 AM

Jun 2008
I hoped that the ending wouldn't be bad,but thank god it didnt really end.Looking forward for the sequels of it.
Anyway the fighting seances was cool and lol @ the part when kurosaki was looking at izumi boobs bouncing xD

Overall it was very enjoyable series.
Dec 25, 2008 4:41 AM

Jun 2008
Was it Nonaka Ai's voice on the new character?

Unfortunately open-ends don't always translate into new seasons(see Bamboo Blade).

Overall the anime delivered much more than I expected, and seeing Kugimiya Rie and Mamiko Noto voicing such unusual characters was very interesting. The battle animations were very good and the comedy was intense.

7/10, i'd give it 7.5 if possible, but still not good enough for an 8 from me.
Dec 25, 2008 9:50 AM

Oct 2008
It ended exactly as i thought it would. MM rescued Sanpeita with a minimal bit of information being exposed about the finer details of the plot (who she is, what is with the nanoball, who Mishima really is, ect). I wasn't expecting much more than that so it wasn't exactly disappointing, but still.

Typical anime ending that really isn't an ending or some major plot milestone so much as another episode leading to the next season. With all of the big "WHAT?" moments (MM dying, that girl at the end, mishima in space), a second season is obvious.
Dec 25, 2008 5:13 PM

Dec 2007
bad ending so hoping for a second season.
overall rating 8/10
Dec 25, 2008 10:38 PM
Mar 2008
Pretty epic battle. Looking forward to more, can't wait. Things look serious lol but the comedy was great, plus M.M made the series for me. 9/10
Dec 26, 2008 12:03 PM

Jun 2008
This was a really amusing anime but it will only get a 6/10 from me
Dec 26, 2008 12:22 PM

Jul 2008
Lol... this anime was entertaining to me xD I'm thinking a 9/10.

Dec 26, 2008 10:12 PM

Jun 2007
SHInoSHIkamaru said:

Exactly what I was thinking.

Overall i thought the last few episodes where far better then the whole series. I liked the drama and actually story they had in them. The other episodes where just to crazy and chaotic for me to enjoy.
Dec 27, 2008 6:23 PM

May 2008
One thing that was brought to mind when I watch the last ep was one of the recent show 'Grove Adventure Rave' that I watched.

That show was a 50eps series with an really open ending that introduced alot of new stuff instead of ending the show. There have been similiar shows like that, Inuyasha and Bobobo are two show with open endings.

Anyhow!

Even though the show ended with "This is the end" text I can't see how it can end when they introduce a complete new characters in the last seconds of the show.

Don't tell people to go the manga (if it exists) to find out what happened
not OVA, because it would explain everything

I want atleast another 12eps season to explain the new character, Sanpeita's mysterious powers, M.M's backround and alot more about the Mishima company

Dec 28, 2008 12:52 AM

Oct 2007
Ugh they answered essentially nothing. It seems when you set something this purposefully up, there will be a second season. This turned out to be alot better than I thought. 7/10

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
Dec 28, 2008 3:46 AM

Jun 2008
Good series, love the art, and cute drawings of the female character (mostly M.M.)
The comedy was just priceless in this show. One of the best since To Love-Ru.

I hope the second season will be as good, if not better.
Dec 29, 2008 5:46 PM

Sep 2007
slayer545-sama said:
FALCON KICK!!!

I'm looking forward to a second season as long as the humor and action stays just as good. ^^

I swear, though, Izumi's boobs get bigger every episode. -_-;;

Dec 30, 2008 5:08 PM

Dec 2007
SHInoSHIkamaru said:

No way. From the flashbacks to 10 years ago, I don't think there can be any doubt that M.M. is Kobayashi's long lost childhood friend. Same pink hair, same blue eyes, same markings on her face.

The "mystery" girl at the end has dark hair and purple eyes, and the markings on her cheeks are different.
Jan 2, 2009 10:43 PM

Nov 2008
with all the things lefted over there has to be a season 2 too many cliffhangers

Jan 3, 2009 10:06 AM
Jul 2008
Kemeko - episode 2 said:
Hanayamada-kun is the protagonist for season 2!

I hope he won't be. [/lol mode off]
milleniumbugJan 5, 2009 8:43 AM
Jan 4, 2009 7:55 PM

Feb 2008
I wanted to drop this for the first few episodes and I'm kind of glad I didn't. I actually want to see another season/OVA now, but I'm guessing they want me to read the manga.

Good episode and great cliffhanger. As a bonus, all the girls looked hot but Izumi was a little overboard for my taste. Bounce, bounce.
Jan 8, 2009 10:40 AM

Feb 2008
lol, what a end.
Season 2 anyone? xD

The series was not bad. Had some really funny moments. 7/10
Jan 13, 2009 10:18 AM

Feb 2008
well there better be an S2 or this show sucked major balls. the end showed this is the end of "kemeko DX" meaning that they could make another one with a different name hehe. well the fight was good...but that was about it. we didnt really learn anything crucial so whatever. it looks like though it may be another six months or a year before they make another one.
Jan 15, 2009 1:26 PM

Mar 2008
Nice episode, nice battles, but in the end we still know nothing about the Nanoball... But i suppose they'll make a second season, according to that epilogue...
Jan 17, 2009 10:27 AM

Jul 2007
It was crap after all. 3/10

That kemeko thing was extremelly annoying and disgusting.
Feb 9, 2009 10:50 PM

Aug 2008
It was an ok anime. I do hope they dont do the "No anime sequel only manga sequel" which kinda sucks. Cause I wanna see the animated boob physics. Well I like this "series" and I can't wait till they come out with something else. I'll give it a 9.3452 out of 10
Jun 4, 2009 4:39 AM

Sep 2008
So much better than I thought it was going to be. I will give the first season a 7/10 only because there were no real detail to the story. Should they ever come out with a second season, the score will probably jump to a 8 or even a 9. I suppose I will start reading the manga to find out what will happen but I am pretty sure I have already figured out the ending and I don't like it...
Jun 11, 2009 10:36 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Anime was awesome but it needs second season cuz that ending was ... un completed...
Aug 6, 2009 12:14 PM

Jun 2008
I never expected to enjoy this show as much as I did. I don't think any other anime has made me laugh as much as this one has.

What's up with showing a new character at the last minute? :/ I really hope there's going to be a second season soon. Pretty much nothing was explained here...
Sep 1, 2009 7:17 AM

May 2008
not very interesting but i can live with it 6/10

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 28, 2009 12:32 PM

Jul 2009
You can't end the anime with the new character's appearing on the last episode o_O!!
Man i'm gonna miss MM

7/10..

The manga translation stop on 10th chapter..in Izumi's pinch..the raw already available until vol 5 or more..someone pick it up please T_T
Apr 30, 2010 5:54 PM

Aug 2009
Kotori said:
It was crap after all. 3/10

That kemeko thing was extremelly annoying and disgusting.

This, I'll give it a 4/10 though.

Jul 13, 2010 12:20 AM
Jan 2010
Hm, wonder where the rest of the story is... :/
Feb 19, 2011 3:52 PM
Dec 2010
well i expected it to be bit better, maybe if M&M got out of that doll-thing bit often and had some trouble with outside world as "kemekokomori" that she is...

Im not satisfied with this , nothing actually been explained/solved/happened at all they just gave us r hints ?

I has feeling that this was only testing season just like they did 10 years back with OVA to test if concept can be sold well and at same time without telling more then its needed for future purposes....

BTW:Have anyone of u noticed any of that "romance" it should have ? Another badly marked gendre ?
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Apr 21, 2011 1:18 PM

Oct 2010
Ok so it started somewhat interesting... but then Kemeko stop been funny an just becomes this annoying mass.
Even the animations of the show overall well really nice and smooth, the way the develop the story was crap.

5/10 ~ Its funny sporadicly, but overall just average and ugh.

greenmarty said:

BTW:Have anyone of u noticed any of that "romance" it should have ? Another badly marked gendre ?

They presented the situation but the male character was not only dense but also a dick most of the time to all the girls. On top of that Kemeko would ways push the the childhood friend away.
huh?
Nov 23, 2011 10:59 PM

Sep 2010
So this pretty much accomplished nothing story-wise... Oh well.
Jun 29, 2012 12:56 AM
Apr 2012
was a really "Meh" series.
was funny at a few points, mostly Kemeko.
story was told absolutely horribly
Apr 27, 2014 5:32 PM
Jan 2012
Watched this entire series today. Guess there's not going to be a season 2? Or even English dubbing. Might check out the manga later.
Jun 6, 2014 7:29 AM

Mar 2014
Final Battle Begins!!!
Well.. shit.. its about time to settle things up.
I Feel for ya Ryouta..
Kemeko vs Kiriko begins!!
Fans vs bare hands!!
Shit The Fights are so intense!!
That KICK. (Exploding kemeko Flaming Kick Of Fury was awesome!! I made up the title btw.)
Kiriko got toast half-midway under stomach by the flaming kick of kemeko!!
Looks like Ryouko won too!!(but damn.. that suicidal move from the girl..)
Revelation!!
When Kiriko gets serious!! (was not seen anyways... damn.)
Man's Decision !!
Glad that girl is saved ...
Nice punch Izumi!!
Bouncy..
Everybody is back to normal and happy again!!!
WTF... That Girl and Mishimas 2nd comeback.... shit... needs another season for that!!!
Heroic Ending btw!!!
Pretty good Ending!!!

Conclusion , It was a Worthy and Hilarious anime for me!!! It has successfully delivered its General Genres ... It has a quite good quality for a Typical anime on its era ... But I was left out of Questions for that cliffhanger based Season 2 ... nonetheless , I Wished for more of it .. more seasons on this anime with better overall statistics ..I couldn't hope for more Animes like this one .. It was a great success for me :D
AnimeLaver01Jun 6, 2014 7:32 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2015 4:08 PM
Aug 2014
maybe Kobayashi, Fumiko is the actual impersonation of the creators for this considering its 2015 and no second season lol. I enjoyed it though
Apr 15, 2018 3:00 PM

May 2012
Well that sure was something of an ending of this rather weird yet funny anime! The references sure were quite funny and in general I quite liked to watch it, but sometimes it did went over the top with the giggles if you ask me.

All in all quite fun anime in general!
Sep 9, 2021 5:28 PM

Mar 2016
Fun, crazy show with cute girls that I wish I could see more of, 7.5/10. A shame there's no second season.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kemeko Deluxe! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Oct 4, 2008

61 by almightydingus »»
Jun 5, 2022 12:37 PM

Poll: » Kemeko DX Episode 11 Discussion

dbaranyi - Dec 13, 2008

18 by RafaelDeJongh »»
Apr 15, 2018 2:19 PM

Poll: » Kemeko DX Episode 10 Discussion

slayer545-sama - Dec 7, 2008

20 by RafaelDeJongh »»
Apr 15, 2018 1:43 PM

Poll: » Kemeko DX Episode 9 Discussion

slayer545-sama - Nov 30, 2008

27 by RafaelDeJongh »»
Apr 15, 2018 12:45 PM

Poll: » Kemeko DX Episode 8 Discussion

slayer545-sama - Nov 23, 2008

28 by RafaelDeJongh »»
Apr 15, 2018 11:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.