Forum Settings
Forums

Third Movie of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Announced

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 23, 2013 12:11 PM

Sep 2012
I so want to see Nanoha Incident.
Mar 23, 2013 12:20 PM

Jan 2011
More Nanoha is always a good thing.
[color=#993300]
"I commend your courage, but I will show you no mercy."[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlCIPj1ZoM0]
[/color]
[/url]

Mar 23, 2013 12:30 PM

Sep 2009
Who cares about the loli? Mature Nanoha, Fate and Hayate >>>>>>>> loli ones

If you want lolis — go watch your any generic mahou-shoujo
Nachtwandler_21Mar 23, 2013 1:01 PM
Mar 23, 2013 12:52 PM

Apr 2012
Nachtwandler_21 said:

If you want lolis — go watch ypur any generic mahou-shoujo

LOL
Dies Irae! :)
Mar 23, 2013 1:01 PM

Aug 2008
Hoppy said:
sarroush said:
I hope this takes place right where the A's movie ends.

This, I don't want to watch a recap of the 1st, 2nd, or third seasons.

I also hope this movie is going to tell the story of what happened between A's and StrikerS. I'm really curious of what happened during Nanoha and Vita's mission where Nanoha get hurts.

For the time where StrikerS is going to get a movie, I really hope they will make two movies and not one. Because cramping about 11 hours worth of anime down to a 2 hours and 30 minutes movie is way to sad. Make it two 3 hours movie. Or three movies on 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Mar 23, 2013 1:02 PM

Apr 2010
morgmann said:
Hoppy said:
sarroush said:

I also hope this movie is going to tell the story of what happened between A's and StrikerS. I'm really curious of what happened during Nanoha and Vita's mission where Nanoha get hurts.

For the time where StrikerS is going to get a movie, I really hope they will make two movies and not one. Because cramping about 11 hours worth of anime down to a 2 hours and 30 minutes movie is way to sad. Make it two 3 hours movie. Or three movies on 2 hours and 30 minutes.

or don't make them at all

Mar 23, 2013 2:05 PM

Feb 2008
I am not into magical girl shows but this one is the exception. its very well done and the movies have been awesome.
Mar 23, 2013 2:24 PM

Dec 2008
lol I just finished the second movie and they announced the third one XD This news made my day!

Mar 23, 2013 2:36 PM

Jun 2010
I was expecting this but I wonder, will it be a StrikerS movie? It will be impossible for the whole StrikerS to fit in 1 movie. Unless they want to create some alternative sequel.

Either way, wonderful news.
Mar 23, 2013 2:39 PM

Sep 2012
RyanSaotome said:

I'm hoping for an original story when they are still lolis. If its Strikers, I won't even bother. Thats one of my least favorite anime of all time.
Mar 23, 2013 2:39 PM
Apr 2012
StrikerS movie would work fine, lots of boring stuff you can easily cut.

Though covering what happens between A's and StrikerS would be more fun.

But don't count on it.
Mar 23, 2013 2:55 PM

Jul 2009
I would like to see something between A's and StrikerS, like their high school live, Nanoha's accident, Fate's enforcer exam. Something new would be soooooo good. I am not into Subaru that much, and Strikers have so many new people....
Mar 23, 2013 3:05 PM

May 2011
FUCK to the YEAH!!
Mar 23, 2013 4:07 PM

Jul 2012
Nachtwandler_21 said:

Oh shut it with the generic mahou shoujo crap.
Mar 23, 2013 8:39 PM
Sep 2012
MORE LOLI OR DIE, SHINBO
Mar 23, 2013 8:51 PM

Aug 2011
bippo said:
MORE LOLI OR DIE, SHINBO

Shinbou Akiyuki? He doesn't appear to have been involved in the series after season 1.
Mar 23, 2013 8:54 PM
Sep 2012
^There are rumors about Kusakawa meeting with Shinbo moments after the tweet by HMV. It even trended on twitterJP yesterday. Maybe it didn't reach ANN or something?
Mar 23, 2013 9:03 PM

Aug 2011
bippo said:
^There are rumors about Kusakawa meeting with Shinbo moments after the tweet by HMV. It even trended on twitterJP yesterday. Maybe it didn't reach ANN or something?

Ahh, I see...
Mar 24, 2013 1:01 AM

Dec 2007
Nachtwandler_21 said:

This. I LOVED StrikerS. And since my opinion is all that matters to me, let's get a StrikerS remake. It could benefit from being shortened to about half its real length.
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Mar 24, 2013 2:57 AM

Nov 2009
Hoppy said:
sarroush said:

It's probably going to be about the incident(s) right after A's aka direct sequel, well i hope it's going to be about that. I doubt that they would make a movie adapted from the Strikers series. The time-skip is too huge for the third movie to be keeping the title of the original nanoha series. ¬_¬
Mar 24, 2013 3:08 AM

Jan 2012
Extremely glad about this announcement, I was just hoping for a third movie a few days ago after the 2nd one. Good to see it won't stay merely a hope, but it probably isn't surprising that they want to milk the franchise some more.
Mar 24, 2013 5:19 AM

Jul 2007
Psajdak said:
Best news of this day.

Indeed. I'm interested to find out how they are gonna do it considering the 3rd season is way bigger compared to the other 2 though. Or will it be an original story ? Oh well it's gonna be good anyways so it doesn't really matter! \o/
Mar 24, 2013 6:09 AM

Apr 2007
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha The MOVIE 3rd Reflection

Completely original movie. Confirmed.
Mar 24, 2013 6:11 AM

Jan 2012
Killuan said:

Boy, I hope you're not toying with me here. I really got my hopes up that we get more of Nanoha and Fate before they grow into old hags now.
Mar 24, 2013 7:04 AM

Apr 2010
Killuan said:

Yeah, just heard this myself... thats great news. I really didn't want to see a Strikers movie.

Mar 24, 2013 9:54 AM

Mar 2012
Hopefully it consists of nothing but fight scenes, because that's the only thing Nanoha is good at.
Mar 24, 2013 11:22 AM

Sep 2009
Haters gonna hate. GTFO from our thread.
Mar 24, 2013 11:47 AM

Sep 2008
Original - that sounds good. The A's movie felt very roughly cut and compressed. A dedicated, original movie will be without these constraints.
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Mar 24, 2013 4:51 PM
Aug 2007
Can someone confirm if it's just plain completely original or past "series" (implication of just anime series)?

The former ruling out any material from the PSP games (such as Battle of Aces and the Materials) or even any incidents between As (not including the epilogue ~6 years after) and Strikers (such as Fate meeting Erio and Caro or even Nanoha and Vita's incident).
Mar 24, 2013 4:59 PM

Nov 2011
This. Just. Made. My. Day.
Mar 24, 2013 5:17 PM

Nov 2008
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-03-24/lyrical-nanoha-the-movie-3rd/reflection-has-new-story

Thank goodness and Reflection implies that it could be set between A's and StrikerS which is what most fans want.

Mar 24, 2013 5:21 PM

Feb 2010
Hi3i said:
Psajdak said:
Just, is there enough material to make at least 13 episode long series?
Enough
After Strikers comes Vivid and Force :)

but seeing as force is the abomination of the nanoha series lets hope force never gets animated.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Mar 24, 2013 5:23 PM

Jun 2010
Great news, glad I tuned in once in a while. I still need to watch StrikerS and the first two movies.
Mar 24, 2013 5:24 PM

Nov 2011
Hoppy said:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-03-24/lyrical-nanoha-the-movie-3rd/reflection-has-new-story

Thank goodness and Reflection implies that it could be set between A's and StrikerS which is what most fans want.

Indeed :3
Mar 24, 2013 7:40 PM

Apr 2007
Kage said:
Can someone confirm if it's just plain completely original or past "series" (implication of just anime series)?

The former ruling out any material from the PSP games (such as Battle of Aces and the Materials) or even any incidents between As (not including the epilogue ~6 years after) and Strikers (such as Fate meeting Erio and Caro or even Nanoha and Vita's incident).

I can't be completely sure, but while it was mentioned it wont be from any past anime or game, it was also said to be "completely original" You cant call something completely original and then have it be based off supplement material from mangas/sound stages, I'd think.
Mar 24, 2013 7:51 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Awwww yeah! StrikerS movie. Can't wait to see this scene is beaitiful movie quality:
Mar 24, 2013 8:08 PM
Aug 2007
Killuan said:
Kage said:

I can't be completely sure, but while it was mentioned it wont be from any past anime or game, it was also said to be "completely original" You cant call something completely original and then have it be based off supplement material from mangas/sound stages, I'd think.

This is why I hope it's not completely original but that it's not based on any previous anime material. I'd love to see the Materials animated or the incident animated.
Mar 24, 2013 9:05 PM

Jun 2010
I was a little surprised that the third movie won't be a StrikerS one. I wonder if they take it to a new direction of an alternative future. Or if they make a fourth movie that will be StrikerS.
Mar 24, 2013 9:33 PM

Apr 2007
Kage said:
Killuan said:
Kage said:

This is why I hope it's not completely original but that it's not based on any previous anime material. I'd love to see the Materials animated or the incident animated.

Well it's definitely not based on the games, that was specifically mentioned. I'm just not positive whether or not it's based off any of the mangas or sound stages, though. It was said to be "completely original" so I'm leaning towards a no.
Mar 25, 2013 8:33 PM
Aug 2007
Killuan said:
Kage said:
Killuan said:
Kage said:

Well it's definitely not based on the games, that was specifically mentioned. I'm just not positive whether or not it's based off any of the mangas or sound stages, though. It was said to be "completely original" so I'm leaning towards a no.

Yeah I've got one person who's told me that it says "not related to the games or animated material" and some of these news posts say "completely original" so I want to know if the translation is correct or not.
Mar 25, 2013 9:41 PM

Apr 2007
Kage said:
Killuan said:
Kage said:
Killuan said:
Kage said:

Yeah I've got one person who's told me that it says "not related to the games or animated material" and some of these news posts say "completely original" so I want to know if the translation is correct or not.

To be exact it said "New story not related to any past anime or game content...completely original"

My guess is that whoever made the comment didn't want to list everything that completely original entailed. So he listed the two most common things the movie could be based off of, and then said "completely original" to get the point across that he was referring to a completely new work, not based off of any past content.
Mar 27, 2013 9:50 AM

Feb 2009
Awesome news.
Mar 27, 2013 10:58 AM
Jul 2012
Sounds exciting! Hope since it's something completely new, it'll be awesome.

Haven't seen the A's movie yet though.
I like pie.
Apr 2, 2013 8:11 AM

Apr 2013
Is hoping this would be Mahou Senki is too much?
I'll take my time with the 2nd movie.
Apr 2, 2013 7:40 PM

Sep 2011
I can't wait for the new movie and I would love it was retelling the story of StrikerS or just a movie adaptation of Vivid or the new non translated manga BetrayerS. Not that I really care as long as I can get my share of Nanoha x Fate I'm happy.
Apr 3, 2013 10:15 AM

Aug 2009
Miketsukami-kun said:
I can't wait for the new movie and I would love it was retelling the story of StrikerS or just a movie adaptation of Vivid or the new non translated manga BetrayerS. Not that I really care as long as I can get my share of Nanoha x Fate I'm happy.

According to mangaupdates, BetrayerS has been translated years ago (1626 days ago, to be exact, on the day of this post).
It is only a doujinshi and not an official manga though, so it won't be animated.
Apr 4, 2013 9:27 PM

Mar 2012
FlamingYu said:

I would think so. As much as I'd love to see Force animated, I think it's way too soon for that.
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Apr 4, 2013 11:11 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Damn. Original story... they better make a 4th movie then.
Apr 5, 2013 5:03 PM

Feb 2010
CreationBreaker said:
FlamingYu said:

I would think so. As much as I'd love to see Force animated, I think it's way too soon for that.

NO force is shit
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Apr 7, 2013 12:09 AM

Sep 2012
When you see the evolution of this series. After StrikerS, Force is a logical development. More Sci-Fi, even more Military. That's the global direction of Nanoha since the first season.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Reveals Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - 29 minutes ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
29 minutes ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

29 by RealNath »»
3 hours ago

» North American Anime & Manga Releases for May

Aiimee - Yesterday

0 by Aiimee »»
Yesterday, 10:47 AM

» Video Game 'Tensui no Sakuna-hime' Gets TV Anime in 2024

DatRandomDude - Mar 9

17 by Synrax »»
Yesterday, 10:30 AM

» 'Senpai wa Otokonoko' Announces Additional Staff, Theme Songs

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

0 by DatRandomDude »»
Yesterday, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.