Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 23, 2013 6:57 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lmao, a mini fight for extra food. I face palmed. Masato silly you~

Poor little doll:

I kinda liked Komari's little story there. I also kinda lol'd @ that brief voice acting with the dolls. Go Mio! She's got some skills, ha. The girl time between Rin and Komari were kinda cute I guess. Overall, I thought episode was so-so.

Komari and Rin :3
Mar 23, 2013 8:23 AM

Apr 2012
That part after the doll acting made me thought of refrain and managed to force some tears out of my eyes.

Btw, it seems that Komari x Kyousuke is official for now ww.
inuvivoMar 23, 2013 7:02 PM
@inuvivo on twitter!
Mar 23, 2013 8:28 AM

Dec 2012
Damn... The ending to this ep... It reminded me so much of episode Rin I was almost brought to tears. It seems Refrain is getting much, much closer...
Mar 23, 2013 8:30 AM

Jul 2012
Oh God, the moment before the rooftop scene almost gave me a heart-attack... Damn you JC staff ;_;
Mar 23, 2013 8:33 AM

Dec 2012
-victorique said:
Oh God, the moment before the rooftop scene almost gave me a heart-attack... Damn you JC staff ;_;

Same here. I was like "Wait, what?! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" And I've played the VN! J.C Staff... The ultimate trolls.
Mar 23, 2013 8:44 AM

Oct 2009
It was an amazing ep, my eyes filled with tears during the final minutes.
Mar 23, 2013 9:34 AM

Mar 2013
it has always been bugging me but isn't Dorj supposed to be alot bigger ???
I mean if you compare his sprite to all other characters...

he doesn't look he can bounce back the ball with his size in the anime.
Mar 23, 2013 9:39 AM

Sep 2011
zakkun89 said:

JC Staff fucked it up.

Mar 23, 2013 9:56 AM

Jan 2011
Tou said:
It was an amazing ep, my eyes filled with tears during the final minutes.

Same here. I shed some tears afterwards (especially the rooftop scene) because I started thinking about Refrain.
Mar 23, 2013 10:08 AM

Mar 2013
Sa-chan_ said:
zakkun89 said:

JC Staff fucked it up.

There must be a better reason than "JC staff workers are all elementary kids who didn't even know to size a cat" .......
Mar 23, 2013 10:21 AM

Jul 2010
DAT final minutes u.u

Can't wait for the next episode!! Kengo and Koshiki, right?
Mar 23, 2013 12:15 PM

Sep 2008
ok, that scared the shit out of me... and apparently, even novel readers 2, amazing JC, plain amazing

that food replacing jutsu, LMAO

JUST 2 EPS LEFT!!!
ZETUBOSHITA!!
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Mar 23, 2013 12:27 PM

Aug 2011
looks like it rly is 25 eps
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Mar 23, 2013 12:55 PM

Sep 2012
Funya-Usagi said:

Lies, someone posted the fixed TV broadcast and it had ep 26 on it.
Can't find it right now tho.
Mar 23, 2013 1:16 PM

Dec 2012
Thanks to these fags who passed the release of the LB chapters to Sunday at 5 AM:

http://jkanime.net/

I´ll have to wait until tomorrow at night to watch the new episode. T____T

This is how it all begins.

My RYM|My Last.Fm|My Steam
Mar 23, 2013 2:03 PM
Mar 23, 2013 3:05 PM

Aug 2011
I'm sure most VN players had the chills from that rooftop scene. Refrain is near, guys!
Mar 23, 2013 6:34 PM

Apr 2010
Vladz0r said:
Funya-Usagi said:

Lies, someone posted the fixed TV broadcast and it had ep 26 on it.
Can't find it right now tho.

Yeah, its been confirmed at 26 episodes.

Mar 23, 2013 6:39 PM

Sep 2011
Dam this episode made it so obvious for hints

Oh god.. the rooftop scene T^T.
Mar 23, 2013 6:44 PM

Dec 2012
LMAO!! The scene with Mio and her dolls is practically killing me! "Sir! Yes, Sir!" and the way she ways "Bating Start!!" is absoultely hilarious! XD
Mar 23, 2013 6:44 PM

Sep 2012
Holy shit.

This episode actually BLEW the VN out of the water, and that's not something I can say for any other episode. This was done much, much better than the corresponding scenes from the VN.

From the argument over the food (which was friggin' hilarious) to the actual PUPPET SHOW (which never actually took off in the VN) to Mio's voice acting (lol) to the ROOF SCENE (tears, tears everywhere).

My god, kudos to everyone who worked on this episode. THIS was a masterpiece. The music direction was also a lot more conservative and well done.

Definite 5/5.
Mar 23, 2013 7:07 PM
Feb 2013
OMG that ending. truly amazing. Great episode overall with tons of hints for anime only viewers. Also liked how they changed the puppet show around.
Mar 23, 2013 7:09 PM
Feb 2013

Can you gif Komaris kamehameha attack please? :3
Mar 23, 2013 7:18 PM

Apr 2010
Wow. This just made me so hyped and hopeful for Refrain.

DON'T LET ME DOWN JC. (Who am I kidding here T_T)
Mar 23, 2013 7:29 PM
Sep 2012
Was that an anime reference to Mawaru Penguindrum in Komari pictures?
Mar 23, 2013 7:40 PM

Jan 2011
SleepingEntity said:
Holy shit.

This episode actually BLEW the VN out of the water, and that's not something I can say for any other episode. This was done much, much better than the corresponding scenes from the VN.

From the argument over the food (which was friggin' hilarious) to the actual PUPPET SHOW (which never actually took off in the VN) to Mio's voice acting (lol) to the ROOF SCENE (tears, tears everywhere).

My god, kudos to everyone who worked on this episode. THIS was a masterpiece. The music direction was also a lot more conservative and well done.

Definite 5/5.

After watching the subs, definitely agree. I had a few minor gripes (they're mostly minor animation issues; Haruka, aren't you stiff after posing that long?). I'm getting excited for Refrain >//<!

Gunslayerboy said:
Was that an anime reference to Mawaru Penguindrum in Komari pictures?

No, LB! was done way before Penguindrum was done. (unless if the source material was made before 2007) The anime doesn't say it, but one of Komari's signature weapons during the battles is her Penguin-san doll.
Mar 23, 2013 7:46 PM

Aug 2011
This was a sweet episode, and for Rin as well. Loved the whole thing. This has to be one of my favorite episodes so far.

New letter from Lennon as expected and the show is now really working on those foreshadows Riki had in the past and more is coming as well. Now for a Puppet show, this was really well done in this episode, loved the part where the gang was going to come up with a story and of course Kyousuke's story was my favorite one, but Mio's was hilarious as well with her voice acting. XP

Kudos for Komari as well for being really active and fun in this episode, the coutlet scene was funny as hell, and the roof thing had me going if JC Staff was going for something weird at this episode...

Well looking forward to the last two episodes of this season.

Mar 23, 2013 7:49 PM

Sep 2012
I can't stop cracking up, this episode is truly hilarious LOL
I didn't expect much from it but it's pretty awesome, easy 5/5. ]Refrain is saved again!

All this Refrain foreshadowing, I teared up so much ;_;
It doesn't seem like much, but they're doing the development and foreshadowing for Rin very well.

Good animation and comedy this episode.
Vladz0rMar 23, 2013 8:03 PM
Mar 23, 2013 7:58 PM

Jan 2011
JC why you be trollin?!,wonder if any anime viewers have a clue of whats going on with all the foreshadowing for a second i didn't haha.

Seriously this episode was really good... but damn that rooftop moment got to me :(.
Mar 23, 2013 8:00 PM

Apr 2012
Holy cow, i honestly thought they all disappeared that moment when all the dwarf disappeared in that drawing note book. Made me nervous.

Also Kyousuke x Komari :D

I think i'm joining this Refrain hype lol

aaaand another week of waiting -_-
Mar 23, 2013 8:14 PM
Feb 2013
Kratos_Ortega said:

epic! thanks alot :D
Mar 23, 2013 8:34 PM

Jun 2012
Getting the episode right now. After reading the comments about this "rooftop scene," I'm super anxious to see what everyone is talking about.

My guess is
Can't wait!
Mar 23, 2013 8:35 PM
Sep 2012
REFRAIN HERE WE GO
Mar 23, 2013 8:40 PM

Jun 2011
bippo said:
REFRAIN HERE WE GO
I swear that if they do Refrain in 2 episodes I will kill myself
Mar 23, 2013 8:44 PM

Jul 2012
The magical cutlet part was my favourite comic relief moment in the VN xD

That part at the end when Rin went around the school looking for Komari gave me the chills, epic foreshadowing right there.
Mar 23, 2013 8:47 PM

Sep 2012
VictorTurtle said:
bippo said:
REFRAIN HERE WE GO
I swear that if they do Refrain in 2 episodes I will kill myself

I'd laugh so hard, but they won't do that XDDDDD
@ClannadIsLove, Nice guess for the rooftop scene since you haven't been reading the episode synopses, but that's next episode ;x
Mar 23, 2013 9:04 PM

Jan 2011
Tyrel said:
bippo said:
REFRAIN HERE WE GO
I have to be frankly honest, all I care at this point is Rin2/Refrain~! Yoshi, LB! Refrain will serve the its vn justice >//< (not being sarcastic here)
Mar 23, 2013 9:09 PM

Jun 2012
Just saw it. Excellent episode. The rooftop scene wasn't that great.

I felt the saddest when I saw

This was a well done episode. Sad to say I'm not looking forward to the next one since I don't care much for Riki getting a last member and the game, but oh well.
Mar 23, 2013 9:12 PM

Sep 2012
ClannadIsLove said:
Just saw it. Excellent episode. The rooftop scene wasn't that great.

I felt the saddest when I saw

This was a well done episode. Sad to say I'm not looking forward to the next one since I don't care much for Riki getting a last member and the game, but oh well.

It would be a huge mistake not to have the Refrain rooftop scene. I'm certain Komari and Rin will be seeing another sunset on the roof, and that's when we'll get to hear her wish for Rin (not that we all don't already know what it is).
Mar 23, 2013 9:12 PM

May 2012
BEST GIRL NEXT EPISODE FUCKING HYPED! KOSHIKI X Miyazawa!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 23, 2013 9:30 PM

Sep 2012
Mio needs her own anime. I loled hard at the soldier wearing the dress (wtf?xD)
Damn JC staff giving a heart attack when I also have an assignment due tomorrow.
Mar 23, 2013 9:36 PM

Sep 2012
egnaro315 said:
Mio needs her own anime. I loled hard at the soldier wearing the dress (wtf?xD)
Damn JC staff giving a heart attack when I also have an assignment due tomorrow.

A Mio continuation would be 100x better than Kud Wafter. She definitely has the most potential for hilarity and seriousness.

I would murder for one, honestly.
Mar 23, 2013 9:39 PM

May 2012
SleepingEntity said:

A Mio continuation would be 100x better than Kud Wafter. She definitely has the most potential for hilarity and seriousness.

I know a guy.... A guy... Maybe we can murder him together steal his money and... and... and.... You get your Mio Continuation of a potentially funny and hilarious episode. And i get a 4 hour movie adaption of planetarian? maybe?
Mar 23, 2013 9:40 PM

Sep 2012
planetarian said:
SleepingEntity said:

I know a guy.... A guy... Maybe we can murder him together steal his money and... and... and.... You get your Mio Continuation of a potentially funny and hilarious episode. And i get a 4 hour movie adaption of planetarian? maybe?

If the movie is in 1st person, I'll pull the trigger.
Mar 23, 2013 9:43 PM

Sep 2012
Vladz0r said:
planetarian said:
SleepingEntity said:

PLANETARIAN OVA.

PLEASE, SOMEONE MAKE IT PLEASE.

Sigh...you know, after watching Clannad I used to think it was Key that was super famous, but then I realise no one really knows about Planetarian and LB.

I realise that it's KyoAni that's popular, not Key. Kinda sad, since it means Planetarian OVA probably won't ever happen...
Mar 23, 2013 9:48 PM
Jun 2012
SleepingEntity said:
Vladz0r said:
planetarian said:
SleepingEntity said:

PLANETARIAN OVA.

PLEASE, SOMEONE MAKE IT PLEASE.

Sigh...you know, after watching Clannad I used to think it was Key that was super famous, but then I realise no one really knows about Planetarian and LB.

I realise that it's KyoAni that's popular, not Key. Kinda sad, since it means Planetarian OVA probably won't ever happen...

Key is actualy a VN POWERHOUSE.

They just aren't very popular in the west due to VN's not having a market for the most part, but in Japan KEY works are huge.
Mar 23, 2013 9:51 PM

Sep 2012
^Yeah I know, hence why...I'm here I guess.

It's just that a lot of western anime viewers don't look further into the source of popular anime past the producer. I mean, look how popular Clannad was, and yet, the LB anime is mostly unknown.

I bet a lot of viewers wouldn't even know that LB is connected to Clannad, let alone know what "Key" is. People just naturally go for the KyoAni label, which I personally think isn't always a good thing.
Mar 23, 2013 9:55 PM
Jun 2012
SleepingEntity said:
^Yeah I know, hence why...I'm here I guess.

It's just that a lot of western anime viewers don't look further into the source of popular anime past the producer. I mean, look how popular Clannad was, and yet, the LB anime is mostly unknown.

I bet a lot of viewers wouldn't even know that LB is connected to Clannad, let alone know what "Key" is. People just naturally go for the KyoAni label, which I personally think isn't always a good thing.

Though to be fair, LB was the 2nd most anticipated for the fall season.

All I want if for them to do a good enough job with refrain that it brings in the Clannad audience and it gets the popularity it needs/deserves.
Mar 23, 2013 9:56 PM
Oct 2010
so is kurugaya route gonna be next season? cant be done in one ep
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 23, 2013 9:56 PM

Sep 2011
SleepingEntity said:
I bet a lot of viewers wouldn't even know that LB is connected to Clannad, let alone know what "Key" is.

From which company they were didn't matter to them. What matters is the content of those series.

SleepingEntity said:
People just naturally go for the KyoAni label, which I personally think isn't always a good thing.

It isn't now already a good thing anymore given the number of moeshits series they adapted recently.

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 10, 2012

396 by eblf2013 »»
May 4, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 6, 2012

760 by eblf2013 »»
May 1, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.