Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2013 2:57 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Medee who fight Eden ...
And sacrifice herself to protect Eden.
Yuna is beautiful !
And all of our guys have Darkness scars ...
Mar 16, 2013 8:34 PM

Jun 2012
nice show they got all beat even aria staff got destroy.
current Bronze Five have the cosmos curse as well. Will they eventually lose the ability to don their Cloths, like the Legendary Five (except Seiya)?

Argh, we need more of a preview than what they gave us!

I'm glad the current Bronze Five had one last Seventh Sense attempt before going down.

Do mine eyes deceive me, or did Medea finally get her comeuppance? Her final moments, though, were touching. I still think she's a...witch, but I'm sure she had her own twisted sense of justice driving her. so medea she only care eden only
i think is son complex.
Mar 16, 2013 10:00 PM

Dec 2012
OMEGA LETS KEEP IT COMING!!. Another great episode.wow!!. Seems like someone woke up and smelled the coffee oO. Man There is so much to say about this episode. Honestly I have no idea how its going to end. Its seems Medea truly loved her son, but at the end you truly feel sorry Eden because The dude has officially lost everyone he loved.

The fight between Eden and Koga was awesome and does not disappoint, could have been a bit longer but the events that lead after make up for it. Seeing the gold saints struggling to keep Sanctuary alive and working togehter is what I think Saint Seiya fans have been wanting to see for a long time in this show.

Since this is Mar's Sanctuary the Gold Saints never really had the chance to play fair and their ideologies were confusing to most. So seeing them together this way is very satisfying, Kiki is so freaking cool. Now I don't know if you guys notice Koga/Aptsu doing the original Saint Seiya series punch to Soma where the character slides,punches and passes the opponent leaving them stunned. Maybe it was a nod to the old fans IDK, but it was cool seeing it because it was such a common move in the original series.

So Athena Staff is broken into pieces which is not a good thing but if you notice the tip of the staff still shines at the bottom of the pit so that could mean that Athena's power has not yet been extinguished. If Seiya is going to have to fight Apsu in the last remaining episodes..I think Im going to have to watch the end of this chapter with popcorn. 5/5

TriGGMar 16, 2013 11:00 PM
DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HYPE, ITS ALL JUST PART OF A MASTER PLAN
Mar 17, 2013 1:09 PM
Jan 2013
So damn good episode. Fight with Apsu is very intense.
I think Eden is very much like Vegeta. Big personality and strengh.
Medea - that lazy bitch did something i wouldn't think of. Probably she did one good thing in her life by saving her son.
I wonder what young saints will do now. All of them have darkness marks so their ability to gather cosmo is greatly diminished. Only one standing is Yuna and Eden is barely concious. Saori could don her Athena Cloth and do something about this.
Mar 17, 2013 2:19 PM
Mar 2011
seiya has had enough screen time let ikki be the one to beat ups to death!
Mar 20, 2013 6:19 PM

Nov 2011
The fight between Eden and Abzu was intense. Abzu is too strong, even the bronze saints strongest attack were being treated like nothing.

Their last resort was futile though the staff doesn't seems to be completely destroyed so there's still hope.

Mar 20, 2013 8:49 PM

Apr 2008
Good good good!

But was it all pointless in the end? ~_~; Everyone gets beat up so bad; Souma gets that "frozen in mid-air, I look like I'm about to die" scene; then Medea....(sigh)

Abzu vs Eden was great!

What are we gonna do?!!?
Mar 20, 2013 9:29 PM

Jan 2011
this final part of Omega has been very entertaining
poor Eden, lost his family :(
Mar 21, 2013 6:06 AM
Jul 2018
Its my favorite show airing right now thats for sure! SAINT SEIYA FOR LIFE!!! ;)

One thing I don't understand though is why on earth they chose Abzu to be the god of darkness. They should have done a little more research like kuromada would have done. There is actually a GREEK GOD who is the personification of DARKNESS that would have been perfect to be the darkness god, he even has a cooler name and bigger history in mythology.

HIS NAME IS EREBUS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erebus

dont you guys think that they should have chosen him instead of "Abzu" whoever the shit that is?

Omega still hasnt reached the same highs of the first one, especially hades arc, but I love it and believe it just might compare to original.

Especially since 2nd season CONFIRMED... CANT WAIT FOR SECOND SEASON WOO
Mar 21, 2013 6:08 AM
Jul 2018
Erebus is one of the first 5 beings to come into existence in greek mythology and he is personification of deep darkness, shadow, chaos.

He is even the father of THANATOS AND HYPNOS, who were in original series in Hades arc, so he woulld have reason to have beef with the saints ;)

would have been soo much better for it to be erebus not abzu but oh well, still love the show
Mar 21, 2013 10:24 AM

Jan 2008
VERY good episode. Eden took the cake of coolness, EVEN RYUHO finally decided to wear pants in this series and got a badass line (Shun style but still badass). I like how Apsu doesn't give a shit and just kicks everyone butts. DEAL WITH IT.
I am not sure if I buy Medea's sudden "I love you son so I'll die for you". Also it seems Eden got jealous of Yuna's Mary of Saints status and tried to become Jesus instead. It didn't work but props for trying. BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL, ohnope, it broke.
Mar 21, 2013 10:34 AM

Oct 2011
Epic fight between Eden and Azbu! Souma and the others attempting to save Kouga TwT. A touching moment with Eden and Medea. Yuna is the only one to save Kouga. OMG Seiya in the next episode XD
Mar 21, 2013 8:39 PM

Jan 2013
A FREAKIN INTENSE BATTLE
Eden is really powered up ORION's DEVASTATION!!!!!!
Mar 23, 2013 11:38 PM

Dec 2012
Pretty damn good episode indeed! Eden definitely proved why he is one of my favorite characters. He was a total boss stepping on Apsu's face like that. And Eden fought Medea (cool seeing her fight) and Orion Devastion'ed (totally love that move!) her. But the big shocker was Medea sacrificing herself for Eden. I sympathize with Eden, first losing his love and then his sister, his pops, his momma and even the uncle he never knew (and I almost forgot about Mycenae)! I think I know where this is heading...perhaps in the next season, Ikki will be his mentor! ;)
Apr 24, 2013 2:08 AM

Jun 2008
Wow! Overpowered as shit. Seven sense attacks did nothing. I was wondering why they didn't do them at the same time though. Maybe if they united their attacks they would have managed. It was stupid throwing attacks one by one.

GarudaAiacos said:
Erebus is one of the first 5 beings to come into existence in greek mythology and he is personification of deep darkness, shadow, chaos.

He is even the father of THANATOS AND HYPNOS, who were in original series in Hades arc, so he woulld have reason to have beef with the saints ;)

would have been soo much better for it to be erebus not abzu but oh well, still love the show

Hm..quite right. Erebus would fit more since everything else is pretty much Greek. I guess they loved Abzu as a name or just didn't search enough.
May 8, 2013 9:03 PM

Apr 2008
Eden's Family = cursed.
May 19, 2013 10:19 AM
May 2013
Actually the name abzu/aptzu should be name absolute. Try asking a Japanese native to read that word and you would end up with abzu.

TriGG said:
OMEGA LETS KEEP IT COMING!!. Another great episode.wow!!. Seems like someone woke up and smelled the coffee oO. Man There is so much to say about this episode. Honestly I have no idea how its going to end. Its seems Medea truly loved her son, but at the end you truly feel sorry Eden because The dude has officially lost everyone he loved.

The fight between Eden and Koga was awesome and does not disappoint, could have been a bit longer but the events that lead after make up for it. Seeing the gold saints struggling to keep Sanctuary alive and working togehter is what I think Saint Seiya fans have been wanting to see for a long time in this show.

Since this is Mar's Sanctuary the Gold Saints never really had the chance to play fair and their ideologies were confusing to most. So seeing them together this way is very satisfying, Kiki is so freaking cool. Now I don't know if you guys notice Koga/Aptsu doing the original Saint Seiya series punch to Soma where the character slides,punches and passes the opponent leaving them stunned. Maybe it was a nod to the old fans IDK, but it was cool seeing it because it was such a common move in the original series.

So Athena Staff is broken into pieces which is not a good thing but if you notice the tip of the staff still shines at the bottom of the pit so that could mean that Athena's power has not yet been extinguished. If Seiya is going to have to fight Apsu in the last remaining episodes..I think Im going to have to watch the end of this chapter with popcorn. 5/5

TriGG said:

Dec 25, 2023 2:56 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to AnimeFan500
Epic fight between Eden and Azbu! Souma and the others attempting to save Kouga TwT. A touching moment with Eden and Medea. Yuna is the only one to save Kouga. OMG Seiya in the next episode XD
@AnimeFan500

So much fighting for so little effect. How did we end up with Eden and Koga as the two strongest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.