Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 9, 2013 12:23 PM

Nov 2009
These cliffhangers are really killing me XD
Amazing episode!
Mar 9, 2013 12:30 PM

Jan 2012
Damn. I can't believe we're already at the finale.
Shit, next episode will be the end ;u; At least we get another season of kickassery~ <3
Mar 9, 2013 1:27 PM

May 2012
noooo next ep is the last ep.. this ep shows asuka's badassness.. i want 2nd season right now..

Mar 9, 2013 2:15 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Saturate said:
Am i the only one who feels the plot isnt displayed very well?
I feel like the explanations given dont really explain everything.
anyways,im waiting for the last ep.

Agreed. The plot/story isn't what makes this anime enjoyable, imo.
Mar 9, 2013 2:18 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
KingYoshi said:
Saturate said:

Some are here to watch the fights. Some are here to watch Black Rabbit. I'm here cause I'm curious about Izayoi's headphones ;)
Mar 9, 2013 3:08 PM

Dec 2012
KingYoshi said:
Saturate said:

Really? I think the plot makes it better, enlisting the help of 3 problem children who don't fit in their own worlds to lead a community that was left in ruins, and challenge the demon lords to become a big community again.
Mar 9, 2013 4:17 PM
Sep 2012
Cratex said:
KingYoshi said:
Saturate said:

Some are here to watch the fights. Some are here to watch Black Rabbit. I'm here cause I'm curious about Izayoi's headphones ;)
Actually, I'm here for all of those things. Kurousagi being sexually harassed by Izayoi is a plus.
Mar 9, 2013 6:17 PM

Sep 2010
me: Oh yeah, my body is ready for some fine ass kicki-
BlackRabbit: time for some fucking DIPLOMACY
Me: saywha?

also IzayoixEVERYONE.... yes, even Jin seemingly >_>
Mar 9, 2013 7:15 PM

Jul 2009
^This totally surprised me too. xD

But there's an another thing... How did Asuka suddenly end up underground with the mecha? At the end of episode 8, she was on the floor of the arena, getting her ass handed to her by Ratten... And then, all of once, in episode 9 Ratten says she's "missing and they can't find her".
Skipping parts, much?
Mar 9, 2013 8:05 PM

Sep 2011
One episode to go..
Mar 9, 2013 10:51 PM

May 2011
Looks like its time for Asuka to shine! Can't wait to see her use that giant golem to smash everything around her haha. I hope they'll reveal what those spirits/ fairies said to Asuka because it sounds very interesting. And I am really loving this whole mystery surrounding the host players and the Hamelin legend.

Just one episode left :( but it is gonna be awesome one with even Kurousagi having in on some action.
Mar 10, 2013 5:32 AM
Jun 2009
Of course an amazing show like this gets only 10 episodes! :( This show was my surprise hit of the season. I'm really, really going to watching it each week. I hope the Japanese have some sense and buy the shit out of blurays and Kuro-Usagi goods to give this show a 2nd season!!!
Mar 10, 2013 6:15 AM
Feb 2013
Whoa, 1 more to go.
Mar 10, 2013 7:51 AM

Aug 2012
Um, I really hope they make a second season.
Mar 10, 2013 9:53 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Electromaster said:
But there's an another thing... How did Asuka suddenly end up underground with the mecha? At the end of episode 8, she was on the floor of the arena, getting her ass handed to her by Ratten... And then, all of once, in episode 9 Ratten says she's "missing and they can't find her".
Skipping parts, much?
After Ratten kicked her around she left her laying there to tend to other business - I didn't see her restrain Asuka in any way. I assumed the fairy and her friends 'spirited' Asuka away.
Mar 10, 2013 1:29 PM
Jan 2013
Man, I wish before this anime ends, I get to see some Kurousagi's fanservice.
Mar 10, 2013 2:38 PM

Nov 2011
Baddie007 said:
Man, I wish before this anime ends, I get to see some Kurousagi's fanservice.

Don't you know how true art works?

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Mar 10, 2013 4:16 PM

Jul 2010
Pretty nice battle so far. Now that Asuka's back with a vengeance... and a robot, I can't to see the conclusion. Too bad it's only one more episode.

I'm really curious why the Japanese seem so fascinated by German history and fairy tales though (at least in anime). I've seen so much German in anime now...

Mar 10, 2013 4:19 PM

Jul 2009
Cratex said:
Electromaster said:
Skipping parts, much?
After Ratten kicked her around she left her laying there to tend to other business - I didn't see her restrain Asuka in any way. I assumed the fairy and her friends 'spirited' Asuka away.

Well I can assume things too, but the point is that it wasn't explained properly. :/
Mar 10, 2013 4:21 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Electromaster said:
Well I can assume things too, but the point is that it wasn't explained properly. :/
Ah, sorry.
Mar 10, 2013 7:31 PM

Jun 2012
Well I know just about everybody said it but I can't believe there's only one episode left.
Another great episode the ending is going to be awesome and that last part, I wonder what kind of surprise they have in store for us.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Mar 11, 2013 12:25 AM
Jan 2011
Aaarrg!!!! Too short.
Mar 11, 2013 9:04 AM
Aug 2011
Liph said:

Don't worry.
Shit like this always ends up getting more than 1 season.
Mar 11, 2013 9:07 AM

Sep 2012
parfaited said:
Liph said:

Don't worry.
Shit like this always ends up getting more than 1 season.
What do you mean for "shit like this"? Kind to elaborate about the criteria?
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 11, 2013 9:14 AM

Sep 2008
More nonsense. But I thought this episode was pretty cool anyway.
Mar 11, 2013 4:55 PM

Dec 2012
5layer said:
5layer said:
Nonsense how?
Mar 12, 2013 8:18 AM

Sep 2008
Monde11 said:
5layer said:
Nonsense how?
The explanations in this anime don't explain anything.
Mar 12, 2013 8:27 AM

Sep 2012
5layer said:
Don't explain anything means nothing is explained at all. Isn't it nonsense to say that the explanation explains nothing at all? I can understand if you said inadequate explanation, but "don't explain anything"???

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 12, 2013 9:37 AM

Dec 2012
5layer said:
Monde11 said:
5layer said:
Nonsense how?
I think this is because little bits get left out of the LN, I'm not sure though since I didn't read it. There is enough explained in the anime to help you understand it by yourself though
Mar 12, 2013 5:00 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Yeah I don't see what's to be explained.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 12, 2013 5:33 PM
Nov 2012
I can't just believe there is only one more episode left.... Just impossible
Mar 12, 2013 5:54 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
wakka9ca said:
Black Rabbit's skirt?
Mar 12, 2013 6:14 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Cratex said:
wakka9ca said:
Black Rabbit's skirt?

It's very advanced technology. ;)
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 12, 2013 11:05 PM

Sep 2008
Yeah, their "explanations" don't explain a damn thing. The characters are connecting random unrelated dots together to form conclusions that make no sense.

I can make up my own example to demonstrate the sort of logic you find in this anime.

Let's say an enemy is a snake. It's name starts with the letter S which is the 19th letter of the alphabet so this means we have to punch the snake 19 times to defeat it. Make sense to you? That is literally how they connect the concepts together to form their explanations in this anime. Though they tend to drag random unrelated mythology into it to look like there's a deeper meaning when there isn't. I pretty much laughed at how they came to the conclusion that they have to smash glass windows around town as a solution to whatever that joke of a riddle was.

symbv said:
Don't explain anything means nothing is explained at all. Isn't it nonsense to say that the explanation explains nothing at all? I can understand if you said inadequate explanation, but "don't explain anything"???
Having fun pulling sentences apart and pretending you don't get the meaning when you already knew what it meant?
5layerMar 12, 2013 11:09 PM
Mar 12, 2013 11:10 PM

Sep 2012
5layer said:
Let's say an enemy is a snake. It's name starts with the letter S which is the 19th letter of the alphabet so this means we have to punch the snake 19 times to defeat it. Make sense to you? That is literally how they connect the concepts together to form their explanations in this anime. Though they tend to drag random unrelated mythology into it to look like there's a deeper meaning when there isn't.
It is still an explanation, but it is just not the explanation of the root you are seeking. It does not equal to "no explanation" at all. Besides unless you quote examples from the anime itself, I do not see how your example reflects the explanation used in this anime. As for deeper meaning? I wonder why you feel they try to make it like there is deeper meaning. Personally I do not see there is really an attempt to hint at deeper meaning. It indeed tries to make the relation more complex, but that does not mean they are aiming at some deeper meaning.
symbvMar 12, 2013 11:19 PM

Mar 12, 2013 11:14 PM

Sep 2008
symbv said:
5layer said:
Let's say an enemy is a snake. It's name starts with the letter S which is the 19th letter of the alphabet so this means we have to punch the snake 19 times to defeat it. Make sense to you? That is literally how they connect the concepts together to form their explanations in this anime. Though they tend to drag random unrelated mythology into it to look like there's a deeper meaning when there isn't.
It is still an explanation, but it is just not the explanation of the root you are seeking. It does not equal to "no explanation" at all. Besides unless you quote examples from the anime itself, I do not see how your example reflects the explanation used in this anime. As for deeper meaning? I wonder why you feel they try to make it like there is deeper meaning. Personally I do not see there is really an attempt to hint at deeper meaning. It indeed tries to make the relation more complex, but that does not mean they are aiming at some deeper meaning.
If you can't see how it reflects the anime then you should feel bad. I'm not about to look through the ep and put together the billion random things they throw at you into an example just for you in this thread.
Mar 12, 2013 11:18 PM

Sep 2012
5layer said:
If you can't see how it reflects the anime then you should feel bad. I'm not about to look through the ep and put together the billion random things they throw at you into an example just for you in this thread.
OK for example, take smashing the windows, as far as solving the riddle of the game, the explanation works in that fantasy world. We as a reader/watcher just goes with the ride and see how the logic in the world plays out. What's wrong with that? Basically you are just looking at the wrong thing in this anime, and just to nitpick out of nowhere.

Yes, please rewatch the episode which you seem to dislike so much and suffer through it. Indeed please make sure you rewatch it many times so that you can put together the "billion" random things for me. Yes I will count them and I will fault you if you cannot find a "billion" things for me!! LOL
symbvMar 12, 2013 11:21 PM

Mar 12, 2013 11:25 PM

Sep 2008
symbv said:
5layer said:
OK for example, take smashing the windows, as far as solving the riddle of the game, the explanation works in that fantasy world. We as a reader/watcher just goes with the ride and see how the logic in the world plays out. What's wrong with that? Basically you are just looking at the wrong thing in this anime, and just to nitpick out of nowhere.

Yes, please rewatch the episode which you seem to dislike so much and suffer through it. Indeed please make sure you rewatch it many times so that you can put together the "billion" random things for me. Yes I will count them and I will fault you if you cannot find a "billion" things for me!! LOL
Nothing wrong with that. This is the kind of show where you turn your brain off and enjoy the ride. Just the other guy earlier was asking why I thought this show was full of nonsense and I told him.

I never said I didn't enjoy this anime. Go see my first post in this thread (on previous page). I said I thought this episode was cool.

EDIT FOR YOUR EDIT: Way to be Mr Literal. Or are you gonna take my calling you that literally too? And complain that your last name is actually something else?
5layerMar 12, 2013 11:29 PM
Mar 12, 2013 11:38 PM

Sep 2012
5layer said:
Nothing wrong with that. This is the kind of show where you turn your brain off and enjoy the ride. Just the other guy earlier was asking why I thought this show was full of nonsense and I told him.
Yeah, then just don't go around and say nothing is explained blah blah. It is explained but you just don't need to take it seriously and try to find any deeper meaning.

5layer said:
EDIT FOR YOUR EDIT: Way to be Mr Literal. Or are you gonna take my calling you that literally too? And complain that your last name is actually something else?
Well, if you love using heightened exaggeration, like "don't explain a damned thing" or "a billion random things", it just get people to wonder how little you enjoy it or how much fuss you want to kick. You could have phrased your words in less exaggerated manner. If you love using "billion" which anyway requires more typing than "many", then don't complain what people ask you whether you really see so many as to want to say "billion" instead of "many".

Mar 12, 2013 11:43 PM

Sep 2008
symbv said:
Well, if you love using heightened exaggeration, like "don't explain a damned thing" or "a billion random things", it just get people to wonder how little you enjoy it or how much fuss you want to kick. You could have phrased your words in less exaggerated manner. If you love using "billion" which anyway requires more typing than "many", then don't complain what people ask you whether you really see so many as to want to say "billion" instead of "many".
Yeah man, gotta live life on the edge to the extreme. Also, what the hell does the letter count matter? I type fast and I'm not a tard who worries about typing short in text language lyk dis.
Mar 12, 2013 11:52 PM
Apr 2011
i'am dissapointed when kurousagi stop the fight...
i hope more fight in this episode, but.... T_T

i don't hope much for net episode... >.<
Mar 13, 2013 12:07 AM

Sep 2012
5layer said:
Also, what the hell does the letter count matter? I type fast and I'm not a tard who worries about typing short in text language lyk dis.
Meaning you would rather type a few more characters just to make gross exaggeration. That's all. LOL

Mar 13, 2013 3:46 AM

Sep 2008
symbv said:
Meaning you would rather type a few more characters just to make gross exaggeration. That's all. LOL
No.
Mar 13, 2013 4:22 AM

Sep 2012
^ First "Yeah", and then changed to "No". You are quick to change your mind, don't you? LOL

On topic, I look forward to see how the rookie maou Pest will be defeated in the coming last episode.

Mar 13, 2013 4:50 AM

Sep 2008
symbv said:
^ First "Yeah", and then changed to "No". You are quick to change your mind, don't you? LOL
Yeah I changed it. I remembered you wouldn't realise I wasn't being serious.
Mar 13, 2013 4:56 AM

Jan 2011
This feels like it's just began but there is only one episode left.
I just can't imagine how they'll finish everything is just one episode, I guess they're going for the cliffhanger(-ish) ending and for a second season.
I'm looking forward to the next episode though, hopefully Izayoi will active badass mode.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 13, 2013 11:32 AM

Feb 2008
they could at least make stuff up for two extra episodes....it wouldn't be hard.
Mar 13, 2013 4:49 PM

Dec 2012
5layer said:
Yeah, their "explanations" don't explain a damn thing. The characters are connecting random unrelated dots together to form conclusions that make no sense.

I can make up my own example to demonstrate the sort of logic you find in this anime.

Let's say an enemy is a snake. It's name starts with the letter S which is the 19th letter of the alphabet so this means we have to punch the snake 19 times to defeat it. Make sense to you? That is literally how they connect the concepts together to form their explanations in this anime. Though they tend to drag random unrelated mythology into it to look like there's a deeper meaning when there isn't. I pretty much laughed at how they came to the conclusion that they have to smash glass windows around town as a solution to whatever that joke of a riddle was.
I know what you mean, but don't forget their world is full of legends and gods etc. yes it does sound a bit funny admittedly, however these random, simple legends can be part of their enemy's weakness if exploited properly. I'm glad the characters are trying to figure it out (even though they were wrong I think...) instead of solving the game right at the last second, when they're all beaten up.
Mar 13, 2013 7:32 PM

Jul 2012
MasterMeNL said:
This feels like it's just began but there is only one episode left.
I just can't imagine how they'll finish everything is just one episode, I guess they're going for the cliffhanger(-ish) ending and for a second season.
I'm looking forward to the next episode though, hopefully Izayoi will active badass mode.

yeah i don't know how this is going to be able to end well from where it's at with only one more episode, either a lot of stuff is gonna have to happen fast or this has to have a second season

(yes i'm blatantly ignoring his signature)
Mar 13, 2013 8:00 PM

Dec 2011
Translated Novel, where are they ?
One episode, sad.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2013

196 by Fazewally »»
Apr 2, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2013

348 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 10, 2023 6:17 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2013

111 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 5, 2023 6:21 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2013

110 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 4, 2023 11:39 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2013

135 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 3, 2023 11:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.