Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 23, 2013 11:32 PM

Dec 2010
Was Hisoka really eyeing Killua and Gon's asses?

Wow.................. LMFAO
Feb 23, 2013 11:33 PM

Dec 2012
LOL Bisky! HAHAHA

Feb 23, 2013 11:56 PM

Nov 2009
Mikasa said:
Do you even lift?

Blacksaber said:
Happy to see that they included one of my favorite scenes in the manga of Hisoka watching their asses unlike in the OVA.

It was in the ova...

Going Senile it seems.
Feb 24, 2013 1:11 AM

Jul 2010
Good thing they included some stuff that weren't in the OVA (i.e. Killua analyzing Hisoka). One minor thing though: didn't Killua even think that the Troupe members could've used aliases as well?
The big brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
Feb 24, 2013 1:40 AM

Aug 2011
I loved this episode, I just hated that they cut off this scene.
Feb 24, 2013 1:59 AM

Feb 2013
Dat Hisoka ;D.

Can't wait for next weeks episode.

"Hodor" - Hodor
Feb 24, 2013 2:05 AM
Mar 2012
Yep, that was gay
Feb 24, 2013 2:16 AM

Mar 2012
damm it, too short episode again. One more week ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Feb 24, 2013 2:21 AM

Apr 2009
You gotta love Hisoka, his tastes are exquisite.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Feb 24, 2013 3:14 AM

Jun 2011
LOL Hisuka XD
Feb 24, 2013 3:25 AM

Nov 2011
LOL at biska hiding her real personality from Hisoka, seems next week is the dodgeball, you guys have hyped it for so many weeks, hope i dont get disappointed.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 24, 2013 4:40 AM

Feb 2008
Hisoka is the most perverted character ever created !

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Feb 24, 2013 4:43 AM

Feb 2008
Blacksaber said:
Happy to see that they included one of my favorite scenes in the manga of Hisoka watching their asses unlike in the OVA.

But it was in the OVA too : Click at 08:48 to see it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvdIE8jRA-k

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Feb 24, 2013 4:44 AM

Dec 2009
"Boku no Gon" - Hisoka.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Feb 24, 2013 5:59 AM
Jul 2018
If anyone is wondering, the Chimera Ant Arc will start airing April 21st, meaning this only gets about 7 more episodes...
kinda sad yet excited at the same time :P
Feb 24, 2013 6:06 AM

Apr 2009
Biske's reaction! I remember laughing reading the manga, but that scene in the episode left me on the floor XD

This episode made me wonder if I missed an episode where her nen was explained? (the comment about lying for 50 years...)
Feb 24, 2013 7:10 AM

Oct 2008
RulenneClarissa said:
Biske's reaction! I remember laughing reading the manga, but that scene in the episode left me on the floor XD

This episode made me wonder if I missed an episode where her nen was explained? (the comment about lying for 50 years...)

I believe she was referring to her age and acting like a sweet and innocent little girl can be considered lying. XD

-GiaN- said:
LOL Bisky! HAHAHA

Yup! That priceless, funny and perverted reaction!
She likes seeing naked men. With that expression, being seen naked by her might really be worth it! XD
Still looking for a signature.
Feb 24, 2013 7:13 AM
Jul 2012
Vicious108 said:
SailorKagome said:
Blacksaber said:

Yeah. What wasn't in the OVA was his boner upon seeing Gon and Killua's growth. And Bisky's drooling when she's wanting him to give her the dick.

Of course, the way said boner was done in the manga was even more hilarious.

Oh you, Togashi.

omfg lol that should been done in the anime somehow lol.
Feb 24, 2013 7:24 AM
Sep 2010
Didn't anyone notice how Gon and Killua's eyes slowly moved upwards in that shot of them staring at Hisoka's crotch? While subtle, that little movement still made it pretty obvious what was going on, so I thought it was a brilliant solution to the speech bubble thing! X'D
Feb 24, 2013 7:31 AM

Mar 2012
^ I saw it but only Gon's did. Killua's were the same I think
End Zionazism
Feb 24, 2013 7:34 AM

Feb 2012
JavierR said:
Vicious108 said:
SailorKagome said:
Blacksaber said:

Yeah. What wasn't in the OVA was his boner upon seeing Gon and Killua's growth. And Bisky's drooling when she's wanting him to give her the dick.

Oh you, Togashi.

They did! Instead of the rising speech bubble, the anime had Killua and Gon's eyes moving upward. Lol awesome solution to translate that to anime (yup the 99 version skip this part)
Feb 24, 2013 8:23 AM

Aug 2010
Awesome episode. Hisoka made things much more interesting.
Feb 24, 2013 9:22 AM

Jun 2011
lol... Hisoka is such a pervert. Made me choke...several times.
Feb 24, 2013 9:38 AM

Feb 2008
Lots of manservice moments from everyone's favorite pedophile!

And even though it was really short, I liked the boxing fight. Madhouse sure knows how to animate that.
Feb 24, 2013 9:41 AM

Mar 2012
Even walking is animated very well here
End Zionazism
Feb 24, 2013 9:58 AM

Jun 2010
Lol @Hisoka and Biscuit
Feb 24, 2013 12:09 PM

Nov 2012
Definitely better than the OVA version. Killua's analysis was much clearer.
Hisoka's scenes were hilarious gold, I still can't believe this is a sunday morning series.

Props again to Madhouse!
Feb 24, 2013 12:16 PM
Jul 2012
kcaco said:
JavierR said:
Vicious108 said:
SailorKagome said:
Blacksaber said:

Oh you, Togashi.

They did! Instead of the rising speech bubble, the anime had Killua and Gon's eyes moving upward. Lol awesome solution to translate that to anime (yup the 99 version skip this part)

Damn, I noticed that too, but I didn't look into it that much. I should've payed attention! :o
Feb 24, 2013 12:26 PM

Nov 2012
willeke91 said:
Didn't anyone notice how Gon and Killua's eyes slowly moved upwards in that shot of them staring at Hisoka's crotch? While subtle, that little movement still made it pretty obvious what was going on, so I thought it was a brilliant solution to the speech bubble thing! X'D

Shit I didn't notice, is there a gif? I deleted the episode already
Feb 24, 2013 12:49 PM

May 2010
alexx_310 said:
willeke91 said:

Feb 24, 2013 12:59 PM

Nov 2012
Hwaryun said:
alexx_310 said:
willeke91 said:

lel thanks
Feb 24, 2013 1:41 PM
Feb 2013
Great episode, Hisoka is a boss.
Can't wait for the next one.
Feb 24, 2013 2:19 PM

Apr 2011
LMAO Hisoka is prev and Bisuke's reaction I was loling so much. Then especially how Gon x Killua gave him that look.
Feb 24, 2013 2:38 PM

Jul 2012
O M G!!! this was the Best episode everrr for females Only! LOL!! someone Needs to post ALL the pictures of the guys today!! ahaha !
Feb 24, 2013 3:42 PM

Apr 2010
Pedo Hisoka strikes back

"Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?"
Feb 24, 2013 4:53 PM

Jan 2013
Blacksaber said:

They included that scene in the OVA as well. They actually dramatized it a bit more, with Hisoka mentioning how "its nice to see young boys growing up" or something along those lines, and Im prettttttty sure he didnt move to the front of the line like Gon said in the OVA, Im pretty sure he stayed just where he was walking.

But yeah, they definitely insinuated hisoka having an erection during the bathing scene unlike in the OVA. he seemed a bit more muscular too. the one thing that I didnt like compared to the OVA though was when Hisoka was naked in the pond, he had peach colored skin, until a few minutes later when he applies his white make up, wherein this new episode 68 his skin (face, arms, etc) were all seemingly white to begin with, while in the pond even. if I recall in the OVA he starts applying white to his face after getting dressed while walking down the path with the rest of the group

Blackbird said:
You can download Horriblesubs like I do every time :)

hmm I wonder if it was you during last ep's discussion that recommended this to me. actually I think it was the one before last. I used it last ep and it was definitely nice watching it in HD quality (180p/720p, dl'ed them both) because prior to the series I was watching low-quality streaming from AFTV. wasnt horrible, but if my monitor can support a higher rez, Id like it as it improves visuals that much more. thanks again for the recommendation if it was you.

And sorry: I must edit one more time. After thinking about it more, it was genuinely nice to have an episode with hisoka in its entire duration, despite the conversial context some may bring up. For a long time, they leave out characters I enjoy like Kurapika (#1) or say Hisoka, especially later. So its cool to have this ep
have good coverage of him with the group. He always surprises me and keeps me entertained, Im usually not like that with weird guys that hit on little kids, but he's grown on me. I use to not like him at all, and slowly but surely he's moved up my list.
dextronautFeb 24, 2013 5:53 PM
Feb 24, 2013 5:27 PM

Jul 2010
JavierR said:
Vicious108 said:
SailorKagome said:
Blacksaber said:

Oh you, Togashi.

There are no speech bubbles in the anime to hide dat monster ;D
The big brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
Feb 24, 2013 5:45 PM
Feb 2013
Amazing episode. I don't know about anybody else but I personally find the Hiskoka lust scenes one of the most hilarious scenes in any anime i've watch that never gets old.

Also, can anyone explain the internal conflict bit the new fourth member of Gon's group was talking about? I understand there can only be 3 copies of the card.

Is it as simple as "who gets the card?". Hm..
Feb 24, 2013 5:52 PM

Oct 2009
Rogalicus said:
Blacksaber said:

Going Senile it seems.

Yep.

Dear god, that art. I'm glad I watched the original first, but I have to say, this version has been fantastic, and at this point I would say it's better by far. However, I miss Hisoka's old voice acting so much.
Feb 24, 2013 5:57 PM

Jan 2013
JohnnyGT said:
Amazing episode. I don't know about anybody else but I personally find the Hiskoka lust scenes one of the most hilarious scenes in any anime i've watch that never gets old.

Also, can anyone explain the internal conflict bit the new fourth member of Gon's group was talking about? I understand there can only be 3 copies of the card.

Is it as simple as "who gets the card?". Hm..

yeah I find it funny as well. they dont portray is as much as like creepy or awkward as just downright laughable and nothing more than a joke. we all know hisoka does get turned on by the aspect of fighting and power. just goes along with it, and its one of the times Ive actually found it very funny.

and the internal conflict, well its that they have to be in a group of (16 i think it was) and you can only have 3 of the card. each team can only be up to 4 people if Im not mistaken, and so its like not even each team of 4 is going to walk away with one card. One team has to be completely left out from getting a card.
But still, it really is only a matter of "who gets the card."
Feb 24, 2013 6:00 PM
Feb 2013
@ dextronaut

I thought the reward for the pirate quest would be one card? Or is it three. Regardless, yeah it does make sense.

I just felt that the anime made such a big deal out of something like that.
Feb 24, 2013 6:24 PM

Feb 2012
They can get 3 cards from the pirate quest. And to take the quest they have to be 15.

Their group now consist of Gon's team (one card), Goreinu (one card) and Hisoka (he doesn't care about cards, he is there just for fun).

So, ideally they have to find a team of 10, because that way:
1. They would be 15 in the group.
2. There would be 3 teams to deal the cards (Gon, Goreinu and this 3rd team).
Feb 24, 2013 6:26 PM

Jan 2013
No I get what youre saying too and thats where Im confused, I ASSUME the reward would be only one card, but when they looked it up in the book, they can only WIN a total of 3 cards. you know how each card has the maximum number limit of how many cards everyone can have at one time. So maybe theyre just assuming if they win them 3 times in a row with their team or something along the lines. But 1 card between 16 people, thats a hell of a struggle on who gets it. I was just thinking divisive wise since they mentioned the teams of 4.
regardless, doesnt sound fun trying to determine who gets the card(s) :D
Feb 24, 2013 6:29 PM

Jan 2013
Salce said:
They can get 3 cards from the pirate quest. And to take the quest they have to be 15.

Their group now consist of Gon's team (one card), Goreinu (one card) and Hisoka (he doesn't care about cards, he is there just for fun).

So, ideally they have to find a team of 10, because that way:
1. They would be 15 in the group.
2. There would be 3 teams to deal the cards (Gon, Goreinu and this 3rd team).

This ^ I was a little "woozy" and couldnt reiterate what I was trying to think, LOL, but thank you, that makes sense. so they get all 3 cards if they win?
(still the teams are gonna have to decide, especially the team of 10 haha)
Feb 24, 2013 6:35 PM

Jan 2013
Killua said they could use "Clone" (a spell card) to make copies so the card probably has a transformation limit of 3 and they can fight 3 times to get 3 cards or use 2 "Clone" cards to make copies of the original.
Feb 24, 2013 7:12 PM
Dec 2012
Awesome episode as usual. I finally found an error with the animation too!
Feb 24, 2013 7:14 PM
Jul 2012
StoneSplash said:

uhm whas a head supposed to be there?
Feb 24, 2013 7:19 PM
Dec 2012
JavierR said:
StoneSplash said:

That's the girl's hair ^^ She is on the ground.

Edit: For clarity, here is how she looks right before the view change:
StoneSplashFeb 24, 2013 7:27 PM
Feb 24, 2013 8:38 PM
Dec 2012
DAT ASS

DAT ASS(ES)

DAT ASS

Feb 25, 2013 3:24 AM
Oct 2009
StoneSplash said:
JavierR said:
StoneSplash said:

That's the girl's hair ^^ She is on the ground.

Edit: For clarity, here is how she looks right before the view change:

uh, nothing missing. you are looking in the wrong place, look to the right not to the left
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

63 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Apr 24, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

45 by PushedCaraway »»
Apr 24, 11:22 AM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

876 by red-tomato »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.