Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 2, 2013 7:06 PM

Sep 2012
I find it uncanny that the seiyuu of KuroUsagi actually also voiced a main role in another KuroUsagi anime - Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi
http://myanimelist.net/anime/9750/Itsuka_Tenma_no_Kuro_Usagi

What a coincidence.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 2, 2013 7:36 PM

Jun 2012
Great episode, was really funny when they said that kurousagi's legs belonged to them. MC totally OP but it works for this anime. Turning out to be a decent enough plot I guess and lots of comedy.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Feb 2, 2013 8:58 PM

Nov 2007
Izayoi is such a Gary Stu. Everything else is okay though. Best part of the whole show is dat ending :B

Feb 3, 2013 12:01 AM

Nov 2011
I feel the show is a bit rushed and will slightly be losing its appeal along the way, should have been more than 10 eps and taken slowly. Izayoi's brashness and overconfidence which started out as entertaining initially, is slowly creeping into the annoying zone. Series is still fun to watch though.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 3, 2013 12:13 AM

Dec 2010
Those complaining about Izayoi being strong should look at the bigger picture, you seriously want him to struggle now? If so how the heck do you expect him to fight on par with those who matter, this isn't some never ending shounen, there isn't gonna be some training arcs and even if they can improve their powers these are surely small fries compared to the targets they are aiming for. I rather he own everybody know so it shows just how powerful the top ones are later when he struggles for the first time.
Feb 3, 2013 1:07 AM

Feb 2012
Good episode. Enjoyed it :D
Watching for badass Izayoi more than Kurousagi :>
Feb 3, 2013 1:07 AM

Oct 2011
Hey guys, wanna know what this show is about?
FUN.

^
There you have it. Know get in this mindset when jumping into the next episode.

Seriously though, dumb fun is the best fun.
Hello :D
Feb 3, 2013 1:21 AM

Aug 2008
Blackbird said:
I pretty much know this series is not rating high but it's still fun to watch.

Welcome to my world. I tend to ignore scores once I'm watching something I have taken a liking to. I don't always agree with what critics or other people have to say. For one, I dropped Fairy Tail on episode 1, yet has a decent score now.

I love Black Rabbit. The character design, the personality and also the VA and dialogue are all nice.

I think his ability must be being a badass, that I'm sure of.
Feb 3, 2013 2:02 AM

Sep 2012
izayoi is so badass <3
Feb 3, 2013 2:34 AM

Jun 2010
Loli nakama got stoned! LOL.

Anyways, 10 episodes omg! Fyou 10 episodes! They could have shown that fight with Izayoi vs that monsters if this wasn't just 10 episodes.

Mad KuroUsagi was badass! I bet she's stronger than the two other girls. But still, Izayoi the god of badassness. Too BA.

And that pic at the end!

I still don't get why Kotoura-san's score is higher than this series.
Feb 3, 2013 2:45 AM
Sep 2012
This show is really fun to watch. It's a real shame that it's only 10 episodes though. I'm sure if they had a bigger budget and more episodes they would have shown the battle they told us about in this episode. Anyway excited for the next one.
Feb 3, 2013 5:51 AM

Apr 2011
I watched the OP for the first time this episode and when I saw that spear KuroUsagi was carrying, I thought "Hey, I'd like to see her use that soon." Guess what, she used it this episode. It was a bit of a shame that she didn't get to show it's full capabilities, though from what the Perseus guys were talking about, it's hella strong.

Also, to the guys saying that Izayoi overpowers the girls, I think it's because the girl's have yet to fully master their powers like loli vampire said and Izayoi has done so. Also, I still can't believe You is a girl. I totally though she was a trap.

-MgZ_ said:
I still don't get why Kotoura-san's score is higher than this series.

I love Kotoura-san, but.... people love drama.
Feb 3, 2013 6:22 AM

Sep 2008
WOW! at that Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask reference! *.*
Feb 3, 2013 6:50 AM

May 2010
that ending song...is so good!!
Feb 3, 2013 9:25 AM

Sep 2012
Leticia is pretty cute, lolis are always welcomed! :D but I really hate the pervert guy that owns her, he seriously spoiled Perseus' name so bad D:

Izayoi is so freaking imba! but damn can't you just open doors normally when it isn't locked? xD and also lol at the stupid conversation about Kurousagi's legs.

The ED is still epic as ever! and oh yes to the ending illustration too! *nose bleed*

p/s give You some love people ><
Feb 3, 2013 2:15 PM

Oct 2009
Leticia reminds me of my favorite character Ivis ..

That spear pulled by black rabbit is crazy. If it is truly Indra's weapon, it probably Vajra, the sacred bolt that can kill even gods.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Feb 3, 2013 5:15 PM
Sep 2012

Every Mondaiji thread.
Feb 3, 2013 6:29 PM

Jan 2011
Well that episode was enough to raise my score for the series simply for the conversation regarding Black Rabbit's legs and their provenance....
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Feb 4, 2013 3:02 AM

Sep 2012
KuroUsagi... Never made her angry. The gentle character who get scary when angered type...
Feb 4, 2013 7:39 PM

Oct 2010
The episode itself was interesting in seeing some elements and references along with Izayoi’s fighting once again. Most likely pleasing most of his fans and showing more of his powers. My thoughts follow.

About Leticia, I don’t like her. To me she is a VAMPIRE BITCH that I hate. Her charms disgust me because of her vampire nature and disgusting black wings whom come from horrible Fallen Angels that enslave you into hell. Leticia therefore is nothing more than the WHORE she was shown naked in shackles and TBH I could not care less of her antiques. She is a vampire/fallen angel and I HATE THOSE WITH PASSION! So that being said Leticia is my #1 hating innocent little character.

About Izayoi, his expression ”Simple is best” is a lovely English expression I like as my motto to apply. Particularly towards NES and SNES games along with what games are now. Simple is best really was better in the past for some things. Hence why I like the expression.

About references, quite a few of them in the list:
  • The Village Perseus comes from:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseus
    And in fact refers to a domain I was a ace in. Greek mythologies. It’s back to Medusa and the Gorgon head itself. Yes it’s true those who have it can make anyone to stone but originally the head had to stare at you and you have to look at it. They went WAY WAY cheap in this series by making it look super fancy with BIG ASS BEAM! Well no it was stupid IMO.

• When Black Bunny uses her spear. It refers to this legend:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indra
    Whom is very interesting. However due to the legend big FALCON PUNCH for Izayoi. That was a one use time man! Also the target could have been the head and thus the stone curse would be broken as the head would be killed off. That alone really deserves that punch towards Izayoi. Another interesting aspect of the spear is this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vajra
    What it really looked like based on its name. Quite the deviation again to make things look superb. Well I admit this time it works. The lance is nicely done.

• When Izayoi fought the Graeae, I looked into it:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graeae
    I remember that indeed they are 3 sisters that are hideous apparently but also were thought to be beautiful. Guess the creator went with horrid in this case. TBH they sharing and all was quite atrocious.

• Upon looking at the notions of Legendary highbrow gift game, I come upon this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highbrow
    Just the word highbrow fascinated my brain itself. Mainly this: Used colloquially as a noun or adjective, highbrow is synonymous with intellectual; as an adjective, it also means elite, and generally carries a connotation of high culture. I kind find it hilarious because Hell and demons were always associated with the opposite of this. If anything God and good should be associated with this. IMO but still my view of this. That makes this kind of game highly risky since it demands a lot.
So ends the reference. So lots of Greek being inferred again. Japs and their love for Greek myths. Yet they spit at Foreigners. Somethings never make sense.

About Black Bunny, WTF @ 200 year old virgin she is. REALLY? Wow that’s amazing. Gives me hope a lot! YES! She you can live with no sex for even 200 years! Amazing! Aside from that I was surprised at this fact.

About the end, quite surprising that things went fast but then again it goes back to Izayoi being overpowered. However it also means that guy will GET HIS ASS KICKED YEAH! That’s what I am awaiting. After all it’s fun to see the shit you hate in killing itself aka demons killing themselves or humans for that matter. Killing something that rapes and eats kids or is associated with it is always fun.

About the end art, I saw Asuka’s ass and could not care of it. There is better than out there. Quite the erecting art there.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 4, 2013 10:28 PM

Dec 2012
I love black rabbit ♥ & izayoi is beyond GODLIKE!

Feb 4, 2013 11:40 PM

Sep 2008
I understand they probably have a low animation budget to stick to, but I would still have liked to see the main guy doing more than just a punch with no animation at all.
Feb 5, 2013 6:17 AM
Apr 2011
Horey, more Fan Service and More Loli....
This episode much better tahn episode 3 before...
Poor Kuro Usagi.... but LoL... :XD
Feb 5, 2013 3:03 PM

May 2011
Didn't think Kurousagi could get any better after all this but I was totally wrong. To think she'd look that epic and be so awesome when she gets pissed off, wow. Not to mention she's also got some legendary weapon to boot. <3 And I lol at them talking about her legs.

Wonder if Kurousagi is going to be the one who's gonna duel that guy because I would love to see that.

And Izayoi is being a badass like usual.
Feb 5, 2013 6:24 PM

Aug 2011
"I try to kill your friends because I care about you."

LOGIC.
Feb 5, 2013 6:57 PM

Nov 2007
DraconisMarch said:

LOGIC.

Amazing Logic in anime since 1960.

That aside, Izayoi is a little bit too badass. Which is a little bit too awesome.

Also, Kurousagi is sexy!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 5, 2013 8:42 PM

Oct 2012
Izayoi needs a nerf badly, too OP.

^ Why isn't this updating...
Feb 6, 2013 2:26 AM

Jan 2011
Izayoi is just badass, I wonder if he'll ever meet someone strong enough to be a problem.
I like the plot in this show, much better than Dog Days (which's plot is to have fun).
I'm looking forward to more of this.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 6, 2013 7:27 AM

Dec 2007
Izayoi is so damn OP and we haven't even seen him go all out yet xD I love it!!!
Feb 6, 2013 8:04 AM

Oct 2009
shanimebib said:
DraconisMarch said:

LOGIC.

Amazing Logic in anime since 1960.

That aside, Izayoi is a little bit too badass. Which is a little bit too awesome.

Also, Kurousagi is sexy!

Also yeah, Izayoi is too OP that is ridiculous. Some sort of self insertion here, it is worse than any plot armor ever invented.
Feb 6, 2013 9:06 AM

Jun 2011
azzuRe said:
Also yeah, Izayoi is too OP that is ridiculous. Some sort of self insertion here, it is worse than any plot armor ever invented.

Yeah if only Izayoi was more like Akane Isshiki or any character from Vividred Operation then he would be an amazing character? lol

So what your trying to say is every character should be weak and pathetic, or fight their way up from bottom to top? or just let them all be Shinji or else they are a self insertion character? What a mistake it was not to have Izayoi masterbate over an unconsciousness You Kasukabe (put her full name or you might actualy think im talking about you lol) while crying out for her in this episode then, like Shinji did to Asuka. Would that of been better for you?

Being powerful is not plot armour it is just being powerful there is a difference.

A general btw, i dont hate Shinji his character was interesting to watch but 1 of him is enough thank you.
DragoonDeusFeb 6, 2013 9:15 AM
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Feb 6, 2013 10:27 AM
Aug 2012
Yvese said:
Omg Shinob- I mean Leticia!

Operation save vampire Loli is now underway.

I was gonna say that too when I saw Leticia.
Feb 6, 2013 9:28 PM

Oct 2009
Slicer22 said:
azzuRe said:

Yeah if only Izayoi was more like Akane Isshiki or any character from Vividred Operation then he would be an amazing character? lol

So what your trying to say is every character should be weak and pathetic, or fight their way up from bottom to top? or just let them all be Shinji or else they are a self insertion character? What a mistake it was not to have Izayoi masterbate over an unconsciousness You Kasukabe (put her full name or you might actualy think im talking about you lol) while crying out for her in this episode then, like Shinji did to Asuka. Would that of been better for you?

Being powerful is not plot armour it is just being powerful there is a difference.

A general btw, i dont hate Shinji his character was interesting to watch but 1 of him is enough thank you.

I guess you are missing my point then. Too bad.

What I am criticizing about Izayoi is actually because he is used as a deus ex machina to progress the plot, and his strength is taking big part in this. For one example in this episode is how he obtained the items to challenge Perseus. In previous episode he obtained the water tree form the dragon. Come on, are you kidding me? All the plot point is finished by his strength alone.

Oh yeah, Akane Isshiki is amazing, don't you think? She's my favorite mary sue with perpetual plot armor. It is played for fun as a form of criticism towards mahou shoujo cliche. It is so bad that is so good.

and I actually lol'ed by your depiction of perverted Izayoi, not bad for a plot twist.
Feb 7, 2013 12:51 AM
Jun 2011
azzuRe said:
Slicer22 said:
azzuRe said:

What I am criticizing about Izayoi is actually because he is used as a deus ex machina to progress the plot, and his strength is taking big part in this. For one example in this episode is how he obtained the items to challenge Perseus. In previous episode he obtained the water tree form the dragon. Come on, are you kidding me? All the plot point is finished by his strength alone.

Oh yeah, Akane Isshiki is amazing, don't you think? She's my favorite mary sue with perpetual plot armor. It is played for fun as a form of criticism towards mahou shoujo cliche. It is so bad that is so good.

and I actually lol'ed by your depiction of perverted Izayoi, not bad for a plot twist.
we didnt even see izayoi fight at all against those monsters beside the dragon so we cant say if he didnt have a hard fight against those 2 or kill them in one hit like gary sue
Feb 7, 2013 3:17 AM

Jun 2011
azzuRe said:

His strength might be helping them move forward against Perseus challenges but that was after he asked Shiroyasha for the information and got her to point him in the right way. He simply beat 2 lesser creatures than the water snake god to get the items, they were only guardians for a game anyway so they are basically on the level of cannon fodder (they were even given cannon fodder voices and lines lol).

Izayoi winning that water tree was not plot armour or deus ex, have you seen the state of their area? anything would of been a huge improvement for them hell that tree is probably useful for any community. Of course the prize is good he did just kick the crap out of a god i would want something good as well.

Izayoi is guiding some of the characters yes he will also support Jin and raise him into a strong leader but he is just doing what a talented person does which is use his talent. He does not get involved in every fight and lets the others do their own and make their own steps forward. You did the griffin challenge and Asuka and You dealt with Gasper. If you noticed Leticia still had to test Izayoi because of the fact he let Asuka and You do all the fighting. Also from what i took from the end of last episode Kurousagi will be the one to kick Rios about anyway.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Feb 7, 2013 3:49 AM

Feb 2012
I love how it's just curb stomp after curb stomp battle when it comes Izayoi. ED awesome as always.
Feb 8, 2013 6:39 AM

Dec 2011
dafuq starlight breaker.. lol. well izayoi is too OP :v, can't wait for the next eps

Feb 9, 2013 1:32 PM

Feb 2010
boring anime but hey get to see the vampire loli chained up naked heh
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2013 11:41 PM

Jul 2011
I really like this series but jesus, it's a mess.
The chip in my mind, it summons me.
I gave my life to your machines.
Feb 10, 2013 3:53 PM

Aug 2011
Haha, seriously love Izayoi's character. Stopping that blade with one finger, blowing apart the doors and that "I don't have time for your rubbish speech, I'll just one-shot you and advance the plot quickly" moment. Hilarious moments when he was teasing Black Rabbit.
Feb 21, 2013 2:32 PM

Jun 2011
mootjuh said:
I just love how the main character is overpowering everyone.

I, on other hand, hate that. Unlike this, in Gun x Clover, the MC is badass and very strong, but will never be as BS as this.. It's like nobody could even come close to Izayoi, he is overpowered for God's sake, at least the protagonist in Gun x Clover could still get hurt. The villain this time, swing down the sickle in that pose? Why so shoujo-like? I guess it's the animator team's fault here. Stopping a sickle (sharp side) with 1 finger? Aizen much? The villains here is way too much downplayed, and of course I know, he hasn't shown everything he has, but so is Izayoi
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 22, 2013 8:21 AM

May 2010
redd530 said:
"These sexy legs already belong to me."

NUFF SAID.

Kurousagi: Wait, no they don't, Asuka-san!
Izayoi: that's right! These legs already belong to me!
Kurousagi: Shut up!
Shiroyasha:Very well! Name your price! I'll buy them!
Kurousagi:They are not for sale!

Mar 6, 2013 6:27 PM
Nov 2012
That ending pic :p Btw Kurosaki's lightning weapon is just too op. Too op for my eyes. Pretty cool for a cute girl huh? xd
Mar 22, 2013 10:34 AM

Dec 2011
Izayoi is the first super-overpowered character I've ever actually liked.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jun 5, 2013 6:06 PM
Jul 2018

Ahh, can't wait for the battle. Hope Izayoi will be having his battle-mode scene.
I really want to punch that pervert on the face.
The scene at Shiroyama's house is really funny~ I can't help but to laugh really hard. :)
Jun 10, 2013 9:48 AM

May 2012
A new character and some great development, lets see what that battle next will be like!
Jul 3, 2013 11:08 PM

Feb 2013
Nice episode, im gonna go watch more
Jul 9, 2013 1:51 AM

Sep 2010
Is it just me or was the last few minutes rushed just to advance the plot?

So the vampire chick was the game prize all along and is a friend of Black Rabbit should have seen that one coming and the whole "I wanted to test your strength before asking for help" sort of deal.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jul 17, 2013 1:16 PM
Jul 2012
Pretty great episode.
Ha these funny parts are very great that I wish it will be rated R for dat one joke the villain make at Black Rabbit.
He seems to be promising to watch. Hope he and Izayoi will face out each other.
5/5
Jul 17, 2013 7:54 PM

Sep 2011
LOL pretty good episode!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2013

196 by Fazewally »»
Apr 2, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2013

348 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 10, 2023 6:17 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2013

128 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 6, 2023 10:24 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2013

111 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 5, 2023 6:21 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2013

110 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 4, 2023 11:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.