Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Aug 21, 2014 9:55 AM

Oct 2013
What happened to getting rid of Ami's facade??

I hope that's addressed more in coming episodes because it seems as though very little changed with her.
Sep 6, 2014 3:16 AM

Jan 2014
tpain0 said:

I hope that's addressed more in coming episodes because it seems as though very little changed with her.

Asked myself the same thing.
By the way really funny pool episode, Taiga has this thing of being that sweet that in one sit equalizes all the bad stuff she says or do. At the beginning she even didn't tell anything to Minori in an altruism thought towards Ryuuji, that was a really nice act of her. Still ryuuji didn't get it but I don't comprehend why Taiga didn't tell him so aftewards. Maybe because she kinda enjoys see Ryuuji thinking that she got upset to him for her own emotions? Because maybe deep inside it's true that she's jealous.

Ami isn't all that bad, she's pretty double-faced, it's true, but at least that remains bundled to her vanity. But it's just anime that present it with a comedic note, in real life I hate those girls.

Well then, everything was good in this episode, funny and I liked everything about Ryuuji and Minori.
Oct 17, 2014 9:33 PM

Dec 2009
Typical Pool episode except for "that" part. Shame on you Ryuji, now Taiga can never be a bride.
Oct 31, 2014 9:05 AM
Nov 2013
This fanservice episode is actually quite funny and kinda enjoyable without too much "distractions"
Nov 16, 2014 2:05 AM

Jan 2013
The bird sooner or later would have something, but it looks like it wasn't this time.
Anyways, a competition is coming, that is going to be interesting.
But... haven't they forgot their objective?
Jan 1, 2015 11:36 PM

Sep 2014
Oh shit, did Inko-chan kick the bucket? :o

This episode was too good.
"No one will see my belly flab if I'm under water!"
"Bonus boogie force."

Ah, Minorin ~
Jan 10, 2015 6:49 PM
Nov 2014
LOL they use some of the sound bites from Street Fighter. They used 2 at the end, one when minori appears is at the end of Akuma ultra and another when she is talking a bit after the fire starting sound is the start of Ryu's ultra.
Jan 22, 2015 10:04 AM

Dec 2012
This was really an epic episode, so much fun.
Feb 19, 2015 12:47 AM

Nov 2014
ATTA BOY RYUJI!!!

you're so fricking sweet and considerate. you take care of Taiga,in every way possible and you just walked away from ami when she asked you how she looked.

d'aww. Taiga, so cute. poking Yasuko's boobs. like geez. she has some nice jiggly pillows.
Feb 19, 2015 1:03 AM

Aug 2014
Animatronix said:
Another good episode. Ryuuji making the fake breast thing was funny. Ami telling Taiga to get a kids swimsuit.
It was funny when Kitagawa Rio did it. Ami was just mean, not that this is a surprise.
RazielZero said:
I thought that Ami was going to change now (even if to being a bitch which is still better than being a fake). Oh well, I guess she is both now.
tpain0 said:

My thoughts exactly. She's making a liar out of herself, and that makes it even worse.
RazielZero said:
This was pretty much the best episode so far. And not due to fanservice, mind you.

All the cute Taiga moments :3
Taiga getting hit by the broom
Served her right. XD
getting embarrassed when Ryuuji realized her flatness
I could've done without the ACupAngst, tbh. She just doesn't need that sort of stereotype.
She should realize that Ryuuji is the one she needs and not plain-and-dull-Kitamura :/
LadyDisraeli said:
ATTA BOY RYUJI!!!

you're so fricking sweet and considerate. you take care of Taiga,in every way possible
One more to pile on this sentiment. Everyone needs someone like that.
d'aww. Taiga, so cute. poking Yasuko's boobs. like geez. she has some nice jiggly pillows.
You'd know all about that, wouldn't you, Meister Hayate~?
DuneflowerFeb 19, 2015 1:07 AM
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Apr 22, 2015 1:55 PM

Jun 2014
"if youre best friend is drowning, just pull her further underwater and grope her. thatll work"

this show is cancer.
May 11, 2015 4:46 PM

Oct 2013
Omfg Ryu pulling Taiga underwater and putting her cup back in her swimsuit was so 10/10. funniest scene in this show yet

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
May 12, 2015 3:46 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
I really can't stand Ami ...

May 12, 2015 9:41 AM

Jan 2014
Aws, he made her a pair of boobies! How awesome is that!
And Taiga is definitely waifu material now. I like my girls flat-chested <3
May 23, 2015 10:41 AM
Jun 2013
This was a sad episode for Taiga but it's soooo much better when she isn't being a complete A-hole kicking people and calling people dogs. I hate that side of her, it's so annoying and repetitive. I want to see more sincerity and sensitivity.
Sep 3, 2015 3:54 PM

Oct 2012
Fanservice episode I guess. And Minorin is still being crazy.

The only really important thing this time way Taiga's appology. And dat boob grab ofc :D (there will be some "conversation" about this, mind my words :))
(and I don't doubt she will realize he did it for her sake but it will obviously take some time)
Mich666Sep 3, 2015 3:57 PM
Dec 7, 2015 1:45 PM

Nov 2014
What an episode! At least she pulled off the fake boobs, I thought she might get humiliated in front of the whole school.
Dec 14, 2015 1:57 PM
Jul 2014
Talking about loli: what about Taiga poking Ryuuji's mother breasts!?!
Jun 22, 2016 6:14 PM
Mar 2015
This is a comment from the Website I watched this on:

Ryuji: You're... flat-chested?!
Me: AND YOU'RE BLIND?!

Seriously I know Ryuji isn't really a pervert, but do you mean to tell me out of all the side view's you have seen of Taiga, you didn't notice she didn't have ANY curves?!
Oct 3, 2016 12:54 PM

Jul 2014
Holy shit, this was cringeworthy.
Nov 2, 2016 2:02 PM

Aug 2013
I read the manga before and I didn't really like it. Maybe shitty Polish official translation was one of the reasons too.
Anime version is a much better adaptation. I'm really enjoying it. Even Taiga is much more likeable.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Nov 22, 2016 10:18 AM

Nov 2015

• So, Ami is still the same manipulative bitch she's always been... so much for character development. Well, I guess that kind of stuff takes time.

• Teacher is triggered by her students being nervous about the pool.

• Taiga is super scared because of... you know... her...size, and not the fact that she's not tall. Because that's why? Right? Or is it that she don't know how to swim? I don't know... I'm too stupid for this.

• Ok... she doesn't know how to swim.. Yeah, makes sense. She can't ride a bike either.

• Ami is showing her true colors only when she's with Ryuuji or Taiga alone... she's is still as fake as before.

• I KNEW IT WAS FOR HER BOOB SIZE!!! I'm not that stupid after all! :D
    Oh, I mean.. poor Taiga =( I feel bad for her...

PD: Ami will continue to be a bitch I guess. That will be her character then.
HumbertoZeroNov 22, 2016 10:21 AM
May 7, 2017 7:30 AM

Feb 2013
Ami didn't change a bit, can't she be normal for a change, she is too annoying.
Wow, he touched her chest directly!
Sep 18, 2017 2:53 AM

Jun 2016
Taiga's journey for being a flat-chested. Lmao. So nice of Ryuuji making a breast pad for her. Hahahaha.

"Fake Breast Special Force"
Kushieda always finds out, maaan. She's the greatest. Haha.

Taiga fangirling over Kitamuri complimenting her hair. Pffft.

It's not like Ryuuji touched Taiga's breast since he's holding a pad and it's not like Taiga has breast. So mean of me. Lmfaoooo.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 16, 2017 11:39 AM

Sep 2012
Ulquiorra said:
Ami didn't change a bit, can't she be normal for a change, she is too annoying.
Wow, he touched her chest directly!

i laugh awry time Taiga calls her either bitch in heat or just in heat XD
Oct 16, 2017 11:44 AM

Sep 2012
TheDoggoneGirl said:

It's not like Ryuuji touched Taiga's breast since he's holding a pad and it's not like Taiga has breast. So mean of me. Lmfaoooo.

even if he wouldn't have put it back & this would have been real breast & he would have had to grab her from there its still considered touching her breast

i mean it doesn't matter how much clothes & stuff is between hes hand & her breast its still considered touching her breast, just that in that situation it was necessary
Feb 4, 2018 4:38 PM

Sep 2017
Taiga forcing herself to stay awake and apologising to Ryuuji while he was working on the pads was quite significant

Also Minorin was epic as usual
Feb 17, 2018 12:46 PM
Dec 2017
women's true identity hidden in theirs bobs
Dec 30, 2018 10:43 AM

Apr 2015
"Don't tell me you're...flat-chested?" Well, duh. Anyone with eyes could see that.

Taiga was still adorable in her swimsuit without the pads.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Jan 25, 2019 1:56 PM

Nov 2017
Ooooooooooohhhhh, I found a good-un! Liking this anime lots!

Palm top is adorable and precious and a little bit bitchy, and so is main guy. I could've watched the entire series last night but I would've been up till 5am! So addictive!

The OP is great, the ED is addictive, the characters are somewhat real. Great anime pop series. I hope it turns into a legitimate romance, we'll see!
May 1, 2019 2:49 PM

Aug 2017
Wow, Ami. I think that she is the worst part of the show.

Soo, Taiga is flat and can't swim.

Also, she poking Ryuuji's mom's breasts was hilarious lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 2, 2019 1:04 AM

Sep 2012
blazehero said:
Typical Pool episode except for "that" part. Shame on you Ryuji, now Taiga can never be a bride.

he put her fake boob back so she wouln't be humiliated front of others so where is hes shame? how is defending friends honor shameful (if he didn't do it she would feel a lot worse knowing taiga, she did blame Ami for it)?

m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:
"if youre best friend is drowning, just pull her further underwater and grope her. thatll work"

this show is cancer.

he put her fake boob back so she wouln't be humiliated front of others so how is it a grobe?
Sugram22Jun 2, 2019 3:34 AM
Jun 6, 2019 10:24 PM
Apr 2019
Glad my boy Ryuji got to cop a loli anime boobie.

Hope he never washes his hands again.....

Taiga also saying Sorry to Ryu was sweet, I think that was the first time she said it directly? not sure.
Nov 25, 2019 12:53 PM

Apr 2013
I thought Ami would become a better person after last episode, but she doesn't seem to have changed at all.
Dec 16, 2019 4:07 AM

Dec 2016
Guess swimsuit is Taiga's worst nightmare. I know the feeling and can't blame her for being unconfortable around everyone.

Takasu turned a perv when he tried fix Taiga's swimsuit inside the water XD I wonder if she beat the hell out of him in that embarrassing situation ^^;

Great episode with funny moments!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Dec 17, 2019 3:15 PM

Apr 2015
Feels like sometimes this show makes a development, and then just doesn't see it through the next episode. Ami's facade not going away is a good example. It kind of ruins some of the enjoyment.

That being said, this episode was really funny. The part where the boob plate slips out is just one of the most satisfying things to watch hahaha, so hilarious and greatly set-up that whole sequence is.

Also how did Ryu not realize Taiga was flat-chested???
observing a woman's body
Dec 28, 2019 4:32 AM

Feb 2019
Ami is really hot...
Jan 13, 2020 5:59 PM

May 2017
Teacher is my new favorite girl !
Also drunk mother not bad 🤔
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Sep 11, 2020 6:34 AM
Jun 2014
It was nice seeing Ryuji taking some initiative. So far he's mostly just been doing things in reaction to what other people are doing. It is a bit weird that after 7 episodes they haven't really shown much about Ryuji's beliefs or interests.

On a side note, Teruhashi from Saiki K must have been inspired by Ami
Oct 11, 2020 12:52 PM

Feb 2020
The more anime I watch, the more I'm complexing about my breasts, when I didn't even question it before. Is that the price to pay for trying to entertain myself a bit ?
Also... Taiga. Please. STOP BEING SUCH A BRAT AND ACTUALLY SHOW SOME KIND OF GRATITUDE, RYUJI SAVED YOUR LIFE AND SOME OF YOUR DIGNITY !!!!! She annoys me. I'm trying not to be annoyed, but she annoys me.
And one thing : as much as I like Ami (who is my favorite character in this show), I spotted an incoherence... Why exactly did she say last episode that she would stop faking her personality if that's exactly what she is still doing now ? Why ???
Oct 16, 2020 7:20 AM

Oct 2019
Everyone talikng about the pool and stuff but no one's talking about how Ryuju hit Taiga's head in the begginig?
Man that was hillarious.
BOŽE ČUVAJ HRVATSKU
Dec 17, 2020 10:25 PM

Nov 2018
Even though it's a realistic school life and girls' thought process , watching simple school comedy with barely any development to the plot is boring.
Ending is extremely obvious so the journey must be really interesting and full of depth , but it is so standart and uncreative ...
I hate everyone equally
Dec 17, 2020 10:27 PM

Nov 2018
Basically typical pool episode but with extra drama.

Can main characters get out of their stereotypical behaviour for a moment and act more like human beings at least for a moment?It's like they are robots with certain programs and can't change at all.Still 0 development overall , Ami acted differently for just 1 episode and that's all.

You know , the reason I was a completionist was a simple fear of missing out on character's development or the moment plot becomes good , but with this series I am more and more likely inclined just to drop it... Unlike Yu Yu Hakusho that finally became smth after 20+ episodes , this anime gives me 0 hope.
ZevvenDec 17, 2020 10:35 PM
I hate everyone equally
Dec 21, 2020 2:55 PM
Nov 2020
I’m really, REALLY late to this discussion, but... I can watch anime whenever I want, okay?! Now, let me give my review for this episode.

Okay, to start it off, I laughed at Taiga getting hit by a broom. I’m not a big Kawashima fan, but... I guess she is pretty good looking. Still no excuse for bullying Taiga, a.k.a best girl.

There were so many cute moments between Taiga and Ryuji this episode! I hope they get together at the end!

Also, there was a lot of fanservice this episode. I’m too young! TwT

In the end, the episode was pretty cliche, but there were still funny moments, and cute scenes between Taiga and Ryuji. 4/5
Feb 25, 2021 9:21 PM

Jan 2020
That typical pool episode. Though it was enjoyable for some reason~
Damn.. Ryuuji's got some guts.
Mar 8, 2021 7:09 PM
Jan 2020
Well, well, looks like Ami is going to keep going at it. The fact that Taiga could not swim and was about to drown was scary. Ryuji rescued her and put the pad back on. LIKE A BOSS.
Mar 19, 2021 11:53 AM
Waifu Inspector

Sep 2019
Lol at the Ryu breast pad scene with Taiga. Ami being a wench as usual lol.
Jun 20, 2021 9:49 AM

Jun 2020
Taiga covering for Ryuuji now that's new I thought Inko died there hope not that stupid-looking bird

Taiga poking Ryuuji's mother's boob like that was surprisingly weird, And she ate that soybean even though it's on the floor, Oh no expect a punch in the face for saying that Ryuuji, The fact that Taiga can't seem doesn't really bother her to go to the pool what does bother her is that she's flat-ches-

Wait so she really can't swim Ami didn't realize that but her pad just went off and Ryuuji had no choice but to oh... yeah he just did it lol the embarrassment that Taiga's face put on, So this rivalry goes into sports now I would love to see them compete in sports.

Nov 16, 2021 2:08 PM

Mar 2010
Damn taiga has hardships that I can't understand but damn maybe she will grow them oppai out and itll all work out.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 21, 2022 10:34 AM

May 2008
Ryuuji was so awesome, he treated Tiga so sweetly througout the episode, but one wonders why he didn't tack the falsies into her swim suit. Does he realize at this point that he's crazy about her?
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1109 by Laylabc »»
Apr 24, 10:15 PM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Davison - Oct 8, 2008

304 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 24, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hakkai - Oct 1, 2008

403 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 24, 7:27 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 19, 2008

256 by Pelpav »»
Apr 22, 2:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.