Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 9, 2012 4:48 PM

Jul 2010
So Kougami actually was an inspector before being demoted to enforcer? Interesting...

Nov 9, 2012 4:49 PM

Nov 2010
Anyone able to identify the background music at around 14:30?
Nov 9, 2012 5:12 PM

Dec 2011
Kogami was the former partner of Ginoza?
What is this revelation?! Now it interest me and hopefully they show what really happened back then.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2012 5:23 PM

Oct 2011
Wow, another great episode!! Kogami is frickin' smart and who'd have thought he was an inspector before!!!
Hell those enforcer guns are really sth., one lethal-mode shot from it, you're like explode!!
Signature
Nov 9, 2012 5:40 PM

Nov 2011
solman said:
This episode baffled my mind, they shot an unnarmed suspect for no actual reason.

when did they have a reason besides the judgement of those fancy guns xD
Nov 9, 2012 5:44 PM
Dec 2011
What I like the most in Psycho-Pass is the psycological game the character are always put into. The scene when the white-haired guy uses Mito gods (the avatars) to talk to him, distorting their idolized personalities and annoucing the game end through them and the Mito went all crazy after that was just great, really.

The animation, it's better each new episode. The distorted hologram Mito used to escape, the scene his arm was shot andhis body explosion after being shot by three Dominators... man *-*

But above all, the end of the episode revealing that Shinya is a former Inspector explain a lot and a lot of things make sense now (his ability as an Enforcer, his easy-going way when handling Gino, his wish to keep doing a good job at MWPSB) and somehow give a hint of what's to come right?
As for the reason why his Crime Coefficient increased... Because he wouldn't stop working, basicaly (I would never be incriminated for that xD). PP society never ceases to amaze and at the same time scare me. Even knowing its basic ideals and principles already, it is still dazing.
Oh, and I wonder what this unsolved case is about. Must be one big deal for Shinya. Crazy to see if and how this will be introduced in the story.

Oh man, it's only the fifth chapter but I already think it's such a pity there'll be only 22 episodes... And I know as well I'll miss this show y-y

-----

Morridine said:
solman said:
This episode baffled my mind, they shot an unnarmed suspect for no actual reason.

when did they have a reason besides the judgement of those fancy guns xD

Yup, yup, in Psycho-Pass, if you're an Inspector or Enforcer, you don't need a reason to fire at someone if Sibila system says you can shoot them ;D (I'd probably be imprisoned for excess of usefulness).

BUt yeah, even though I loved the chapter as a whole, this one thing made me go "Huh?"

I mean, okay, the guy was the main suspect behind two murders and violating the identity of 3 people, used different proxy servers to prevent anyone to find his whereabouts, set traps and bombs to the police and every movement of his were suspicious, but HEY, do you really think this creepy nerd, who keeps logged 24/7 and does nothing except manage 3 different internet avatar would be capable to do all this alone?
He was a dangerous suspect but they should have immobilized him, imprisoned and interrogated the guy, as to know who else is with him on that... Gino even questioned who was him talking to and did not investigated that?

These gaps in order to keep the series flowing are sometimes annoying Dx

But that was just one thing, everything else was okay with me
ShipuriNov 9, 2012 5:59 PM
Nov 9, 2012 6:19 PM
May 2012
solman said:

Same here. They never know Mido was got mindfucked & double crossed those bad guys.
Nov 9, 2012 9:13 PM
Aug 2012
Love this show.
Nov 9, 2012 9:24 PM

Aug 2012
That was awesome. Plot, character development, more details on the setting, everything!

Although I question their "shoot first, don't ask questions at all" policy. But hey, that's the police for ya :\

The ultimate painkiller that allows arms to get blown up? Time to get addicted on that..
Nov 9, 2012 9:56 PM

Oct 2011
Nov 9, 2012 10:00 PM

Apr 2011
MellowJello said:
That was awesome. Plot, character development, more details on the setting, everything!

Although I question their "shoot first, don't ask questions at all" policy. But hey, that's the police for ya :

The ultimate painkiller that allows arms to get blown up? Time to get addicted on that..

I think if you loose a limb or something, the pain is so severe the brain just shuts it down and the adrenalin helps too. I think the painkiller helped him withstand the shock of loosing the arm and not falling as result.

Of course the pain comes afterwards when your body has calmed down. An example is if you cut yourself or get damaged somewhere random, if you pay attention, the pain will not come before a few seconds. However we react immediately by the knowledge that we have been hurt, though we have yet to feel the pain.
Nov 9, 2012 10:14 PM

Nov 2012
IMO if the crime coefficient reach beyond 200 or dominator is automatically reaching stage 3 then you do not have to question , just catch him dead or alive. Quite a cruel system, indeed.
Your so-called peaceful world makes me bored, so don't blame me if I destroy all of it.
- http://worldinverse.smackjeeves.com
Nov 9, 2012 10:59 PM

Mar 2012
This was definitely the strongest episode since the first, as it effectively served to render a temporary reprieve from the increasingly dull monotony that had gradually filtered into the narrative. Following the mediocre pacing of the last few episodes, this one was actually rather well-paced. As such, the repetitive nature of events has diminished, allowing for an episode that's both exciting and riddled with a plethora of seemingly far-reaching developments. The atmosphere in the latter half of the episode evoked a certain intensity that was quite impressive in it's effectiveness.

This episode continued it's focus on a very engaging case, as the story benefited considerably by the extended, familiar nature of the crime. I greatly enjoyed the meticulous deconstruction of Spooky Boogie's death. Though expected, one of the most interesting developments, since it pertains to the larger narrative, is that others, such as Mido, are able to carefully avoid detection from the Sibyl system, thus illustrating yet another flaw within the system.

The ending was definitely the best moment in the episode, as it's revealed that Kogami was once an inspector. Though the initial development wasn't particularly unexpected, it was quite surprising to learn that he was, in fact, Ginoza's former partner, since I assumed that to be Masaoka. This excellent cliffhanger of sorts also, once again, distinctly illuminates the likely possibility that Kogami's rise in criminality and subsequent demotion were due, in large part, to a specific confrontation and, perhaps, a heightened involvement, with Shogo.

The distorted visuals that were used throughout the latter half of the episode were extremely effective, as they evoked a certain chaotic atmosphere and claustrophobic paranoia that complemented the tension of the moment supremely well.

All in all, Psycho-Pass, following several slightly underwhelming episodes, has improved immensely with this one. There still appears to be a disappointing lack of ambition, but the revelation at the end of this episode gives me hope that the story will return to fully delivering on it's exceptionally promising potential. One of my largest criticisms, aside from the unnecessary restraint and inconsistent execution, is that the narrative has been needlessly fragmented in a manner that doesn’t fully explore the advantages of an episodic nature. As such, I'm hoping for a gradual broadening of the character interactions, since, up to this point, they've been noticeably lacking, save for Akane and Kogami's occasional conversation.
Nov 10, 2012 2:00 AM

Dec 2011
Best episode so far.
Nov 10, 2012 2:41 AM

Feb 2012
The hologram thing was pretty sick. I got dizzy just by looking at it, lol. Great episode.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Nov 10, 2012 3:50 AM

Mar 2012
Lelouch22 said:
This was definitely the strongest episode since the first, as it effectively served to render a temporary reprieve from the increasingly dull monotony that had gradually filtered into the narrative. Following the mediocre pacing of the last few episodes, this one was actually rather well-paced. As such, the repetitive nature of events has diminished, allowing for an episode that's both exciting and riddled with a plethora of seemingly far-reaching developments. The atmosphere in the latter half of the episode evoked a certain intensity that was quite impressive in it's effectiveness.

This episode continued it's focus on a very engaging case, as the story benefited considerably by the extended, familiar nature of the crime. I greatly enjoyed the meticulous deconstruction of Spooky Boogie's death. Though expected, one of the most interesting developments, since it pertains to the larger narrative, is that others, such as Mido, are able to carefully avoid detection from the Sibyl system, thus illustrating yet another flaw within the system.

The ending was definitely the best moment in the episode, as it's revealed that Kogami was once an inspector. Though the initial development wasn't particularly unexpected, it was quite surprising to learn that he was, in fact, Ginoza's former partner, since I assumed that to be Masaoka. This excellent cliffhanger of sorts also, once again, distinctly illuminates the likely possibility that Kogami's rise in criminality and subsequent demotion were due, in large part, to a specific confrontation and, perhaps, a heightened involvement, with Shogo.

The distorted visuals that were used throughout the latter half of the episode were extremely effective, as they evoked a certain chaotic atmosphere and claustrophobic paranoia that complemented the tension of the moment supremely well.

All in all, Psycho-Pass, following several slightly underwhelming episodes, has improved immensely with this one. There still appears to be a disappointing lack of ambition, but the revelation at the end of this episode gives me hope that the story will return to fully delivering on it's exceptionally promising potential. One of my largest criticisms, aside from the unnecessary restraint and inconsistent execution, is that the narrative has been needlessly fragmented in a manner that doesn’t fully explore the advantages of an episodic nature. As such, I'm hoping for a gradual broadening of the character interactions, since, up to this point, they've been noticeably lacking, save for Akane and Kogami's occasional conversation.

Generally speaking though, that is how a lot of anime works. Usually have a pretty good first episode that gets the viewer hooked, have a few episodes that end up being a feeble attempt at character and/or plot development, and then start to pick up the pace again when it takes character/plot development more seriously.

I'll agree with you on that this was probably the best episode thus far. Granted, my opinion differs greatly on the first four episodes, I'll agree with you on that this episode GREATLY advanced character development, especially with Kogami, and offered yet another element that the Sibyl System isn't only flawed in theory, but practicality as well since certain people have found a way to avoid getting scanned.

There is one more thing I might add. You did say that you thought Masaoka was Ginoza's former partner and then due to the end of the episode, said it's Kogami. This thought crossed my mind after you said that, what makes Enforcers...Enforcers? How did they become Enforcers? Obviously this episode clearly stated that in Kogami's case, he was a former Inspector who's crime coefficient rose too high and refused getting treatment so he was demoted to Enforcer. Simply put, it is still possible that Masaoka could still be Ginoza's partner. Perhaps the same thing happened to him as well as Kogami. It makes me wonder considering Ginoza's interactions with Masaoka are MUCH more heated than they are with Kogami.
Nov 10, 2012 6:05 AM

Apr 2010
Well, perhaps Masaoka was once Ginoza's mentor that he really admired, and it was too much of a shock for Ginoza when Masaoka's crime coefficient became high, he felt betrayed and could not forgive him... Well, maybe that's too cheezy, I know =) IMHO
Nov 10, 2012 8:19 AM

Jun 2012
danmari said:
symbv, thanks for the detailed explanation.

jimbob1141 said:
ahhh youre right, my bad :P i dont really know philosophers well at all, so i just remembered wrong :P was the platos thing mentioned at the end? and what is platos idea in brief terms?

You should probably ask someone who's perfectly fluent with English because I'm not sure I can explain it properly, but Plato basically had a theory that ideas are not just something that the human mind can come up with, but actually exist in a reality we can't grasp with our senses. Ideas (or Forms) are like the essence of something, for example various shades of the color green can look very different but there must be something they all have in common which lets us identify them as "green". According to Plato that's the Idea of the color green. So everything we see, feel, taste or smell is always just a copy of the real thing (its Idea) but we can't possibly know what the real thing is like because it's outside our reality.

Midou said to the avatars that he believes they are closer to the Idea of a person than real people because unlike real people they have no actual physical manifestation.

Edit: wrote "probably" when I meant to say "properly"

ah ok i see, thankyou. you write very good english, i couldnt even tell that it wasnt your first language xD
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Nov 10, 2012 9:26 AM

Jun 2009
Best, show, of, the, damn, season!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2012 9:33 AM

Jun 2011
I find it laughable that Ginoza was wondering who that Mido guy was talking to AFTER 'eliminating' him. He should've extorted all the information from that Mido guy before making him explode but then they're like, 'Sybil's word is the ultimate. If the gun says to shoot, then that should be it. No looking back.' Also, is the case closed? I mean, what about that hacker dude? He was Mido's partner in crime. Don't tell me he's gonna get away just because they failed to know who Mido was talking to. Or are they planning to make him the primary antagonist of this show? I have a hunch it's the latter and Kougami's 'past' is somehow related to the hacker.
Nov 10, 2012 10:08 AM
Feb 2012
You know, the director's decision to keep moe out of this show was a good one. So far it makes for a splendid anime and keeps me at the edge of my seat every week.

Right now it's Kogami who's interesting me the most. He was a former inspector? Kogami chose to keep the investigation of a case going instead of getting treatment for his raised Psycho-Pass? Interesting, truly interesting. 5/5 of course
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Nov 10, 2012 10:10 AM

Feb 2010
Good episode. Old Man Flamethrower still easily is my favorite character of the season.
I probably regret this post by now.
Nov 10, 2012 10:12 AM

Sep 2012
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
Good episode. Old Man Flamethrower still easily is my favorite character of the season.
He is the real Dark Flame Master !! Throwing flame in this dark world of crime... X-D
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 10, 2012 10:24 AM

Oct 2009
great ep : ) !

i wonder, if they will notice, there is several bad guys in the avatar affair.

ssf4ae (pc) : misterCybou
sc2 : CybE // 665
Nov 10, 2012 5:57 PM

Mar 2008
I'm happy that this SpookyBoogie stuff finally ended. Totally didn't liked it. But the ep by itself wasn't bad. Judging by what happened at the end of the episode, next time we may see some development in relationship between Tsunemori and Kougami.
I wonder if all that is going on right now is just a beginning and much longer main story lies somewhere ahead... Or it will continue to be collection of different crime cases ~2 episodes each?
EndymionNov 10, 2012 6:01 PM
Nov 10, 2012 6:50 PM

Jun 2010
Still not impressed.
Nov 10, 2012 6:53 PM

Oct 2009
That illusion thing was one of the cooler things I've seen in a while.
Nov 10, 2012 7:58 PM
May 2012
Damn Makishima was the one Shinya faced at Ep 1. I think that's the case that made him a latent criminal 0.o

Also, Dominator always rules..
Nov 11, 2012 6:05 AM
Aug 2012
People are mistaking development for characterization.

Kogami being an ex inspector is characterization.

Development would be the progression to him once more becoming an inspector through improving his psycho pass.
Nov 11, 2012 7:49 AM

Aug 2012
Great episode. my favorite show of the season.
Nov 11, 2012 10:49 AM

Feb 2012
It was stupid to kill Mido, they knew that he was talking to someone.
Nov 11, 2012 11:30 AM

Nov 2009
I think this is getting better and better.
Nov 11, 2012 12:49 PM

May 2012
Dessiato said:
People are mistaking development for characterization.

Kogami being an ex inspector is characterization.

Development would be the progression to him once more becoming an inspector through improving his psycho pass.

This post makes me happy.
Nov 11, 2012 3:03 PM

Mar 2008
What is characterization for some character, can be story development in general.
The only thing we can't say is a "character development".
Nov 12, 2012 2:46 AM

Aug 2011
I like how they make fun of worthless hunks of meat that pretend they have personalities online, but are just hiding how shitty of a person they actually are.
Nov 12, 2012 9:35 AM

Oct 2010
i wasn't expecting those two to used to of been friends
Nov 12, 2012 1:01 PM

Oct 2012
Shinya being a former inspector was a nice touch. Now I am even more curious about the details that caused his psycho-pass to rise.
Nov 12, 2012 1:45 PM

Jul 2008
What?!? Holy cow balls on a stick, I did not see that coming. I always expected Masaoka Tomomi to be Gino's former partner. In fact, before watching this episode, I had rewatched the previous four and found so many references to their relationship and how it all made sense if Tomomi was the detective. So this clearly came out of left field to me. I had no idea Shinya would be the one. It never even occurred to me, despite how much it makes sense now in retrospect. This only makes me more curious about Masaoka's history with Gino.

Urobuchi manages to surprise yet again. And hell, it seems to keep getting deeper and deeper. Is anybody else wondering how he can keep this up for 17 more episodes? God, the man is a genius! I envy his skills as a storyteller. >_<

EDIT: It will be interesting to see if that first scene of the show was a flashback or flashforward. I'm banking on the latter. One just doesn't simply walk away from such a fateful meeting. lol

Also, am I the only one dreading the ending. For some reason I expect Akane and Shinya to become enemies. Probably over the whole Sybil system in general. I'm guessing Shinya will be the one pushing for reform whereas Akane seeks to defend it. A character reversal of sorts, I suppose. If my hunch is right, I expect this anime to get even more dark than it already is.
NeoBaschNov 12, 2012 2:26 PM
Nov 12, 2012 5:22 PM

Aug 2011
I smell a Kogami backstory episode in the near future. I really didn't expect that twist at the end on how he became a latent criminal.
Nov 12, 2012 5:54 PM

Jun 2012
NeoBasch said:
What?!? Holy cow balls on a stick, I did not see that coming. I always expected Masaoka Tomomi to be Gino's former partner. In fact, before watching this episode, I had rewatched the previous four and found so many references to their relationship and how it all made sense if Tomomi was the detective. So this clearly came out of left field to me. I had no idea Shinya would be the one. It never even occurred to me, despite how much it makes sense now in retrospect. This only makes me more curious about Masaoka's history with Gino.

Urobuchi manages to surprise yet again. And hell, it seems to keep getting deeper and deeper. Is anybody else wondering how he can keep this up for 17 more episodes? God, the man is a genius! I envy his skills as a storyteller. >_<

EDIT: It will be interesting to see if that first scene of the show was a flashback or flashforward. I'm banking on the latter. One just doesn't simply walk away from such a fateful meeting. lol

Also, am I the only one dreading the ending. For some reason I expect Akane and Shinya to become enemies. Probably over the whole Sybil system in general. I'm guessing Shinya will be the one pushing for reform whereas Akane seeks to defend it. A character reversal of sorts, I suppose. If my hunch is right, I expect this anime to get even more dark than it already is.

I think that they could possibly both hate the system and work together against everyone else, i think them being enemies would be better though, yeah i bet on that :D
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Nov 12, 2012 6:49 PM

Nov 2012
I don't think they'll become enemies since Akane is kinda naive. I think she'll be on Kogami's side but to be his "stopper" when he goes berserk, just like she did in first episode.

what I wanna see is when the system itself is going berserk. in other words, being hacked :D
Your so-called peaceful world makes me bored, so don't blame me if I destroy all of it.
- http://worldinverse.smackjeeves.com
Nov 13, 2012 2:44 PM

May 2012
Haha, Shouko/SpookyBoogie is clearly a homage to Shoko-tan.
Nov 13, 2012 9:10 PM

Oct 2012
A decent conclusion to a 2-episode arc. Episodes 4-5 gives us more insight into the Psycho-Pass world, specifically how easy it is to exploit some of the flaws of the Sybil system, but it does so in a way that disregards the characters in my opinion. What struck me was how easy someone could avoid all the detection, and how easy it must be for crime syndicates to simply setup a front-man to take the fall because the Enforcers would simply shoot the immediate suspect and ask questions later. The complicit adherence to some of these obvious flaws that even a 12 year old must be able to point out (I don't know, any 12 year old MAL'ers out there?) detracts from the characters' intellects, despite that they were able to solve the case in a semi-interesting way. Some of the posturing about Rosseau and the game theory struck me as being pseudo-intellectual, but that's quite typical in anime of this kind. The ending restored my faith in Ginoza's sanity, which I briefly questioned in Episode 3, and that sets into stone Ginoza as possibly the most interesting character in Psycho-Pass. I still maintain that this series would have been better if they didn't have to throw in a helpless little girl possibly just to even out the otherwise all-male cast. All-in-all these episodes are a slight improvement to Episode 3, they tap into the potential Psycho-Pass has, but don't quite get there to what I can consider quality entertainment. There is just a bit of something missing; things don't quite click together yet. The characters are kind of weak.

I give Episodes 4-5 a 6/10, but barely. Hopefully Kogami becomes cooler than he tries to act, and Akane loses the spoiled little girl act. They should give everyone more dimension especially Kagari and Kunizuka, but hopefully without going into episode-long flashbacks that incidentally define a raison d'etre (character development should be shown, not talked about).
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Nov 14, 2012 5:14 AM
May 2012
Shougo Makishima has his right-hand man named Jae Guseong. I should've known. What the hell was I thinking anyway (so much stuff that really scratch my head till I've post some rambles that make zero sense whatsoever)..

I thought both Jae & Talisman had a same voice (Koyasu Takehito)?

My mind really intrigues me since there's NO episode preview at the end of the episode (Only have to wait in it's official site before the new ep air in the following thursday)...
Nov 18, 2012 8:41 AM

Sep 2009
Ah so Kogami was originally a detective, that makes sense because he isn't a cold blooded guy and is incredibly good at finding clues. But there must be something more, a reason why he was so focused on solving cases that he ended up messing up his psycho pass.

A great way to end off the episode. Love it.
Nov 19, 2012 11:46 PM
Mar 2010
dat cliffhanger. who would have thought eh?
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Nov 23, 2012 2:08 AM

Sep 2012
Kogami was an Inspector... It does make sense.
Nov 24, 2012 6:18 PM
Nov 2008
danmari said:
I wish they wouldn't just randomly throw philosophers into the conversation. The Plato reference wasn't even followed by an explanation, and somehow I doubt most viewers get it or even care enough to look it up, so what purpose did it serve? The show raises some interesting questions, but it isn't really deep or anything, so philosophic references just come off as pretentious.

That said, I'm enjoying this so far.

They teach Plato in like 8th grade. I think it's pretty basic stuff (at least his core philosophy). Unless you were someone who slept through his history lessons...
The Nietzsche one is the same and often referenced in entertainment. The Rousseau one I didn't read even in my philo courses.

A lot of philosophy is actually pretty simple so I don't think it's pretentious from the show to bring them up.
Nov 27, 2012 7:58 PM
May 2012
Deicario said:
I assumed that Mido was also operating Talisman (as Talisman was one of the Avatars in his room at the end). The 'Big Bad' who was funding the case also didn't really seem interested in the taking over Avatars shtick, more so in Mido himself, as well.

I was talked about the other guy named Jae Dusong (Whoever the name is), Shougo Makishima's men. Talked about Mido being double crossed by Shogo himself.

Great, Am I too late to reply this?
JafriZinNov 27, 2012 8:03 PM
Nov 30, 2012 4:36 AM

Jun 2008
This episode shows what a major flaw on blowing up your suspects is. You never get to interrogate them.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

567 by scorpioniclibra »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2013

287 by scorpioniclibra »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2013

351 by scorpioniclibra »»
Yesterday, 7:13 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2013

293 by scorpioniclibra »»
Yesterday, 6:42 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2013

331 by scorpioniclibra »»
Yesterday, 6:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.