Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 30, 2012 8:30 PM

Apr 2011
Wandering why Darjeeling always drinks tea? Here some fact you should know; Tea Time

British Army have some habits in some time and that it were called as Tea Time (maybe afternoon or more less). Each of tank design they leave some small compartment for making tea and hot water. Even today, they still linger in British Amour Forces, (do check on Scorpion -Recon/Light tank and Ferret). For the British, Tea Time is a must!! For some officer in Allied ( Yankee), this is some funny and hillarious but to British, this their honorable tradition.

To the British , during Tea Time is like for calming your minds and ease your moods. Girl Und Panzer just proved that.
MagitoOct 30, 2012 8:37 PM
Oct 30, 2012 8:53 PM

Aug 2011
The volleyball team has shot up to near the top of my awesome list with that hidden ground tactic. that was friggin awesome. who cares if it ultimately didn't work, seeing a tank rising up behind you in a mirror has got to be a HOLY SH*# moment!
Oct 30, 2012 9:14 PM

Apr 2011
On another thought...OST when? I want those awesome background music!
Oct 30, 2012 9:27 PM

Sep 2012
SetsukoHara said:
Best episode of this anime so far. The match was great and I couldn't stop laughing during the family part. Th tournament looks really promising,
symbv said:
Check out the Ooarai Girls' School team and its tanks!
http://blog-imgs-51.fc2.com/y/a/r/yaraon/1351525875168.jpg

What are the names of the girls in Team C please?

Team C? The history buff team?

Looking at the pic,
* top row, from left to right:

Caesar (Roman history buff)
Erwin (WWII German military history buff)
Saemonza (Sengoku history buff)

* bottom row

Oryou (Makumatsu/end of Shogunate start of Meiji era history buff; name inspired by the famous wife of the well-known Ryoma Sakamoto, one key architect of the Meiji Restoration: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narasaki_Ry%C5%8D )

SetsukoHara said:

Dalek-baka said:
symbv said:
5 - Magino (?)
6 - Anzio (Italy)
9 - BC Free -> Vichy Free (France?)

I would say that number 5 is France - they had some funny tanks from before 2WW.

Number 5 and number 9 are definitely French.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maginot_Line
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zone_libre

Magino -> Maginot meaning French That makes sense.
Now I wonder why there are two French inspired teams.... Perhaps BC Free is something else?
symbvOct 30, 2012 9:36 PM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 30, 2012 9:30 PM

May 2008
When the mother fainted I LOLED SO BADLY . dont know but it seem so funny . Feel so bad

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Oct 30, 2012 9:33 PM

Sep 2012
okanagan said:

Is it clear that calling her "Sodoko" is insulting in some way? Her real name is Midoriko Sono (園 みどり子 or その みどりこ). Thus, "Sodoko" is a typical Japanese way of forming an abbreviated nickname by combining syllables from the first and last names.

Everything TAKUAN_SOHO said. Sono doing her job in a position of 風紀委員長 Discipline Committee chairman would demand a proper form of address like Sono-san. At its laxest, perhaps Midoriko-chan may just be tolerated, but not when it is shouted aloud like Mako did, and calling her in any childhood nickname like Sodoko loudly is a definite no-no.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 30, 2012 9:47 PM

Sep 2012
LunyRed said:

Only a few more girls from Ooarai Academy whose names I still do not know.. D: Such as the volleyball team... But the volleyball team were so cute in the ED! ^^

We can look at this pic again

For the volleyball team / Team B / Team Goose

* Top row, from left to right

Noriko Isobe - tank commander and loader, center and toss position in volleyball team
Taeko Kondo - radio operator and machinegunner, ace in volleyball team, good at jump serving
Shinobu Kawanishi - driver

* Bottom row

Akebi Sasaki - gunner, good at blocking in volleyball

Oct 30, 2012 10:30 PM

Aug 2011
someone needs to teach Momo how to aim.
Oct 30, 2012 10:36 PM

Apr 2011
symbv said:
LunyRed said:

Only a few more girls from Ooarai Academy whose names I still do not know.. D: Such as the volleyball team... But the volleyball team were so cute in the ED! ^^

Noriko Isobe - tank commander and loader, center and toss position in volleyball team
Taeko Kondo - radio operator and machinegunner, ace in volleyball team, good at jump serving

* Bottom row

I like Taeko, the girl with the red bandanna. She's cute.

coneecheewa said:
someone needs to teach Momo how to aim.

Yukari and Hana would be glad to help.

Additional character info:
http://www.otafez.com/2012/09/24/additional-cast-of-anime-girls-und-panzer/

- I'm surprise to see Aya Hirano there.
MagitoOct 30, 2012 11:16 PM
Oct 30, 2012 11:35 PM

Sep 2012
Magito said:

Additional character info:
http://www.otafez.com/2012/09/24/additional-cast-of-anime-girls-und-panzer/

- I'm surprise to see Aya Hirano there.

She is Anchovy, from Anzio School. So she should appear after Miho defeated Sauders according to the tournament chart.

Aya Hirano was in a subcharacter role in the short anime Recorder and Randsell last season, so she is making tiny steps of coming back to the seiyuu scene but I wonder if and when she will ever take up any big roles.

Oct 31, 2012 12:19 AM

Sep 2012
Magito said:

-Miho commented that the internal of the tanks was coated with Carbon. I wonder how that protects them?

My understanding is that the internal is coated with some fancy extra-strength material that would stop any shell from penetrating it by physical or heat means and prevents any shock or shrapnel from forming because of shell impact. Of course it is just a way to say that we should never ever need to worry about character getting killed or critically wounded because of her tank being hit -- that "carbon" thing is just the magic that will protect the girls from any lethal risk that this "sports" may incur. ;-)

And of course Miho just misunderstood Saori's question - Saori was not concerning about her own safety but Miho's X-D
symbvOct 31, 2012 12:27 AM

Oct 31, 2012 12:24 AM

Oct 2012
[00:12:42] - [00:14:51] <-- best moments in this series so far
<side note : Mako driving skill is totally awesome>
this ep. answered my curiosity about how that dance looks like. indeed funny :D
<pardon my English and attitudes> T_T
Oct 31, 2012 12:27 AM

Sep 2012
About Hana's confrontation with her mother about family succession of a traditional art, Takuan_Soho already gave a very good explanation. I just want to add that everything in this episode is also shown in Macross Frontier with Alto struggling with the idea of succeeding his family in the traditional art, although in Macross' case it is Kabuki instead of Ikebana. And different from Alto, Hana does not want to quit (of course it is arguable if Alto really wants to quit Kabuki) but wants to use what she learns from Senshado to perfect her Ikebana.

Oct 31, 2012 12:35 AM

Sep 2012
Watching it the FIFTH time and I find one more thing:

The director Mizushima not only drew the storyboard for this episode (credit to him for getting us so entertaining tank battle) but also WROTE THE MUSIC for the ANKOU DANCE !!!! What a multiple talent he is !!!

BTW he also drew the storyboard for Ep.1 and the ED animation (for the ED sequence he is also the director)
symbvOct 31, 2012 12:39 AM

Oct 31, 2012 2:24 AM

Jul 2009
As a world of tanks player I can say that this anime is EPIC WIN.

BTW - battle with british tanks -> british tanks are going to be introduced today along with the 0.8.1 patch. Coincidence? :D
orzel286Oct 31, 2012 2:28 AM
Oct 31, 2012 3:26 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
symbv said:

* Bottom row

Ahh, so those were their names. Thanks a lot! :)

I'm liking the volleyball team even more now..

Magito said:
I like Taeko, the girl with the red bandanna. She's cute.

She definitely looks cute. :) I'm calling dibs on Akebi, the team's gunner.
Oct 31, 2012 4:04 AM

Aug 2010
I'm pretty sure that tank enthusiastics shouted at the top of their lungs that X tank is not capable of doing that! and so on...but damn, the most entertaining show to watch this season, I can't stop praising it...5/5 loved every second of it.

I liked the whole thing with the British and tea, it was funny.
The violent axe-crazy council member is so much win.
It was nice how one of the teams abandoned their vehicle, they are amateurs and it showed, a plus point for the creators.
The dance was funny, and the drama was a classic take on the conservative parent not wanting to let the child do what she truly desires. I liked it because they didn't aim high, they didn't put too much emphasis on it and didn't introduce anything new to the dynamics. They just went and said "this is Hana's background, keep in mind from now on".
Oct 31, 2012 5:22 AM

Sep 2012
Bestselling tank models in Amazon Japan

LOL LOL LOL

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/hobby/2189372051/?ie=UTF8&camp=247&creative=7399&linkCode=ur2&tag=asafgedhhw765-22

Oct 31, 2012 6:03 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Interesting. Not cheep, but shipping from Japan would be more than the item cost. Since I'm going over next month, I wonder if I could find them...
Oct 31, 2012 6:05 AM

Apr 2010
Magito said:
Aversa said:

Also C teams tank had Veni vidi vice written on it which definitely is one of the most awesome sentences written on a tank.

I find it awesome to put that there. But they should really remove the banners and the change the colors back normal camouflage. The color scheme is like painting a huge bullseye saying "HIT ME!" on it and it prove to be one of the reason for their loss.
It's not the only tank that stands out in there force there is also a yellow one and a pink one.
And there making themselves easy targets for there opponents.
Either there not aware that they are easy targets or there very confident in themselves tho i am guessing there simply not aware of it and want there tank to look nice.

Takuan_Soho said:
nseika said:
Aversa said:

If she's their only daughter, they'd be as pissed off as the Nishizumi family if both Miho and Maho quits tank.

Yep, in Japan Family Succession is another "big deal". When the family has a tradition (such as Flower Arranging), this becomes an even bigger deal. Disowning children is the ultimate threat for parents to make in Japan, it is a form of exile. The loss of social status this represents is a serious matter, getting a job at a good company is next to impossible. Family really matters in Japan. Children who marry without their parents permission will be disowned (though, if things work out, eventually they will be invited back).

A couple of people have commented how "abbreviated" this episode seemed. This is only true to people who don't understand Japanese culture. In Japan, a family tradition is more than a craft, it also contains a philosophy, a belief that a certain way to do something is the proper way to do it. There are different schools of Japanese arts (in this case Ikebana, or flower arranging) each with their own philosophy, so when Isuzu says she wants a different flower, she is making a pretty profound statement that her family tradition (which probably dates back hundreds of years) is inadequate. This is not only a rebuke on her mother, but also her entire family (and ancestors), and is a statement her mother couldn't let pass. Isuzu knew the consequences for her actions up front, which is why she didn't want to tell her mother.

People say that the Japanese are conformist. This is mostly true, but not entirely. People can rebel, but what they can't expect is for people to help them. The price to throw away tradition is exile. Only if one succeeds will they be welcomed back. This dynamic explains Isuzu and her retainers reactions. She shows that she has the determination to succeed, he declares that he will wait for her to succeed, but it is up to her to prove that her rebellion was correct. The price for failure is banishment.
This explains allot i thought it was strange since Isuzu mentioned she would continue with flower arrangement and it was mentioned that Panzerfahren was a art for the perfect woman.
I antically thought her mothers reaction was out of proportion but now i understand it a bit more clearly.
Oct 31, 2012 6:07 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Takuan_Soho said:

nseika said:

Aversa said:

If she's their only daughter, they'd be as pissed off as the Nishizumi family if both Miho and Maho quits tank.

Yep, in Japan Family Succession is another "big deal". When the family has a tradition (such as Flower Arranging), this becomes an even bigger deal. Disowning children is the ultimate threat for parents to make in Japan, it is a form of exile. The loss of social status this represents is a serious matter, getting a job at a good company is next to impossible. Family really matters in Japan. Children who marry without their parents permission will be disowned (though, if things work out, eventually they will be invited back).

A couple of people have commented how "abbreviated" this episode seemed. This is only true to people who don't understand Japanese culture. In Japan, a family tradition is more than a craft, it also contains a philosophy, a belief that a certain way to do something is the proper way to do it. There are different schools of Japanese arts (in this case Ikebana, or flower arranging) each with their own philosophy, so when Isuzu says she wants a different flower, she is making a pretty profound statement that her family tradition (which probably dates back hundreds of years) is inadequate. This is not only a rebuke on her mother, but also her entire family (and ancestors), and is a statement her mother couldn't let pass. Isuzu knew the consequences for her actions up front, which is why she didn't want to tell her mother.

People say that the Japanese are conformist. This is mostly true, but not entirely. People can rebel, but what they can't expect is for people to help them. The price to throw away tradition is exile. Only if one succeeds will they be welcomed back. This dynamic explains Isuzu and her retainers reactions. She shows that she has the determination to succeed, he declares that he will wait for her to succeed, but it is up to her to prove that her rebellion was correct. The price for failure is banishment.

And this was the part of the show that really impressed me. I just simply did not expect something like that (particularly the "different flower" comment she made) - thus my "amazed" comment above.
CratexOct 31, 2012 6:12 AM
Oct 31, 2012 6:28 AM

Sep 2012
Cratex said:
Interesting. Not cheep, but shipping from Japan would be more than the item cost. Since I'm going over next month, I wonder if I could find them...

You can always order them in Amazon and put the hotel you stay as the mailing address. Amazon Japan is very efficient so it usually takes 1-3 days for your order to arrive if the address is a big city like Tokyo. You can order your stuff in advance so that you can collect them when you arrive at your hotel. I always do this kind of ordering when I go to Japan.

======

BTW, I just found that GirlPan is made by a studio named ACTAS and GirlPan is their first anime !! They have done quite a number of subcontract works in various anime including OreImo, Inu x Boku SS and Sora no Otoshimono but Girls und Panzer is the first anime that they are contractor studio (not subcontractor).

Oct 31, 2012 6:36 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
symbv said:

You can always order them in Amazon and put the hotel you stay as the mailing address. Amazon Japan is very efficient so it usually takes 1-3 days for your order to arrive if the address is a big city like Tokyo. You can order your stuff in advance so that you can collect them when you arrive at your hotel. I always do this kind of ordering when I go to Japan.
Interesting. Hmm. Though I'll be there 2 weeks, I'm not staying any particular place more than 2 or 3 days. Not sure how that would work out.

(I'm beginning to think I'll need to buy an empty suit case while I'm over there just for anything I might bring back).
Oct 31, 2012 6:45 AM

Sep 2012
Cratex said:
[Though I'll be there 2 weeks, I'm not staying any particular place more than 2 or 3 days. Not sure how that would work out.

If you worry about the delivery time may not match the day when you are at a particular place, you can always put the last place you will stay as the delivery address and you make the order at least 1 week in advance. If you want to be really careful, you can notify that place so that the staff can watch out the delivery for you.

++++++++++++++++++

Fans in Japan have identified most of the on-site locations in Ooarai town (in Ibaraki prefecture) where the tank battle in ep.4 is supposed to take place:

Again I have to salute the fans in Japan for their enthusiasm and keen eyes !!!

Oct 31, 2012 7:12 AM

Apr 2011
I want those Models but I'm poor as fuck. :(

I just hope the other teams restore the tanks to their original color, but not removing the historians Veni vidi vice sign because it looks so cool.

btw, how's the viewers in Japan think about GirlPan and its reception?

Kudos to the Japanese fans for the picture comparisons.
MagitoOct 31, 2012 7:24 AM
Oct 31, 2012 7:23 AM

Sep 2012
Magito said:

It is really rare to see such one-sided overwhelmingly positive reactions among Japan anime viewers about an anime show like GirlPan...

Oct 31, 2012 7:36 AM

Apr 2011
symbv said:
Magito said:

It is really rare to see such one-sided overwhelmingly positive reactions among Japan anime viewers about an anime show like GirlPan...

Cool! Hoping it'll have good amount of sales enough to make a second season. 12 episodes is just way short for an awesome show such as this.

Hoping the other girls get enough screentime to know them more, especially the freshmen team. Speaking of them, they tried to ran away during their first battle and then run away from the safety of their tanks. They better not do that again.
Oct 31, 2012 8:23 AM

Sep 2012
Magito said:

Cool! Hoping it'll have good amount of sales enough to make a second season. 12 episodes is just way short for an awesome show such as this..

Fans in Japan are already talking about how to do it in 2 seasons. One good idea is that Miho advances to the Final but gets beaten there by her sister. In the second season, all the girls need to face their demon and get better, including Miho, and they will finally triumph and take the National Championship.

I just notice that the name of the school Maho, Miho's sister, attends is translated as Black Forest Bee. Not sure about "Bee" but Black Forest is in Germany. Perhaps her school is German inspired?

Oct 31, 2012 8:43 AM

Apr 2011
symbv said:
Magito said:

Cool! Hoping it'll have good amount of sales enough to make a second season. 12 episodes is just way short for an awesome show such as this..

Fans in Japan are already talking about how to do it in 2 seasons. One good idea is that Miho advances to the Final but gets beaten there by her sister. In the second season, all the girls need to face their demon and get better, including Miho, and they will finally triumph and take the National Championship.

I just notice that the name of the school Maho, Miho's sister, attends is translated as Black Forest Bee. Not sure about "Bee" but Black Forest is in Germany. Perhaps her school is German inspired?

It was mention in the first episode that there'll be a world senshado tournament in a few years right? I'm hoping we get to see that and as a awesome finale for the series. But the National Championships already feels like a World tournament with teams like Pravda, Saunders, and St. Gloriana there.

Probably german inspired since Maho's uniform indicates it.
MagitoOct 31, 2012 8:46 AM
Oct 31, 2012 8:45 AM

Sep 2012
Just found a video that shows those GirlPan tank models that are now on sale in Amazon Japan:

COOL !!!

Oct 31, 2012 12:54 PM

Apr 2011
epd 3 was great, epd 4 was amazing. M4 Sherman Fuck Yes!
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Oct 31, 2012 1:09 PM

Nov 2008
symbv said:
Just found a video that shows those GirlPan tank models that are now on sale in Amazon Japan:

COOL !!!

They are also on sale on Hobby Link Japan if you don't want to use a forwarding service as most of us don't reside in Japan.

Oct 31, 2012 6:50 PM
Jun 2009
Magito said:

Because she drives a Tiger 2 tank....of course unless her team is mixed like Oorai school, they must drive German tanks.
Oct 31, 2012 6:55 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
soluuloi said:
Magito said:

Because she drives a Tiger 2 tank....of course unless her team is mixed like Oorai school, they must drive German tanks.
Hm? It looked like a Tiger I to me.
Oct 31, 2012 7:29 PM

Apr 2011
Cratex said:
soluuloi said:
Magito said:

We'll probably know when the Nshizumi sisters finally face each other. On the other hand, I saw a Tiger on Nishizumi's flashback on episode 1.
Oct 31, 2012 7:40 PM

Apr 2011
symbv said:

She is Anchovy, from Anzio School.

No, Aya is voicing Arisa.
Oct 31, 2012 8:30 PM

Aug 2010
Sipping tea on top of a tank... doesn't get more awesome than that. Mako continues to be the best character imo.
Oct 31, 2012 10:13 PM
Jul 2012
It showed action, some drama, and was quite funny. Ah, the anglerfish dance!
Oct 31, 2012 11:00 PM

Sep 2012
Magito said:
symbv said:

She is Anchovy, from Anzio School.

No, Aya is voicing Arisa.

You are right. I mismatched the description and the pic in the link you sent ( http://www.otafez.com/2012/09/24/additional-cast-of-anime-girls-und-panzer/ ) So she will appear in the next episode !!

By the way, a closer look at that pic got me notice this:
* Nonna (CV: Uesaka Sumire)
Nonna is a the deputy commander of the Pravda team (USSR inspired of course)

I gasped at the choice of Uesaka Sumire as the seiyuu of Nonna because Uesaka is famous as a loli-dresing Russian/USSR otaku (who actually now studys Russian in Sophia University, one the top schools in Japan for foreign studies) who says she loves Russian history, literature, art, military, music, everything. Everyone should know about this amazing girl, perhaps starting with her blog http://ameblo.jp/sumire-uesaka/ and her cosplay as a Russian soldier http://c.asset.soup.io/asset/3119/0188_8848.jpeg

More pics of Uesaka (where you can see her in loli mode)
http://rikakon.soup.io/since/240351901?mode=friends&newer=1

Reading the wiki intrduction of her, it seems that she is also a tank lover and her favorite tank is Russia's BT-5 (she said it before she got the GirlPan role).
symbvOct 31, 2012 11:16 PM

Nov 1, 2012 1:17 AM

Sep 2012
^ Did you smoke something?

Nov 1, 2012 2:21 AM
Nov 2012
Girls Popularity Poll

Yukari and Erwin tied in first and second place, with Mako in a trailing third.
Nov 1, 2012 2:25 AM

Sep 2012
^ Would have thought Miho and Darjeeling to be higher up (I do not expect Miho to be number 1, but not that low..) Anyway I voted for Anzu ^^;)

Nov 1, 2012 2:26 AM
Jun 2009
Cratex said:
soluuloi said:
Magito said:

Ah, yeah, it is a Tiger 1, my memory betrayed me....
Nov 1, 2012 4:26 AM

Apr 2011
SayuriUliana said:
Girls Popularity Poll

I agree with this poll. But I want Mako to be in 1st place.

And wat? Why is Hana's mom in there?
Nov 1, 2012 6:10 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Once you suspend you disbelief, this anime becomes a very entertaining spectacle. Lol at the tank battle in the alleyways.

They need to practice their shooting.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 1, 2012 6:32 AM

Sep 2012
Marzan said:
Once you suspend you disbelief.

Unless you suspend it, I don't know how you could even watch it.

SayuriUliana said:
Girls Popularity Poll

I didn't expect Yukari would be that popular.Glad for Erwin's position.
Nov 1, 2012 6:44 AM

Oct 2009
Awesome ep, can't wait for the next ep. :D
Join ★☆Shiraitodai Fan Club☆★ for Mahjong World Domination!!
Nov 1, 2012 8:36 AM

Sep 2012
Great fan art found in 2ch:

Nov 1, 2012 8:58 AM

May 2010
They really through out all Logic in this episode didnt they?....................Yeah.
Nov 1, 2012 9:27 AM
May 2012
Wew, guess this shows how much family tradition and succession is important in Japan (learned a lot from this!), and even the "Sodoko" (all credits to Takuan_Soho) was like the talk of this discussion.

Going into this episode, a close battle, the embarassing Ankou dance, and Hana's short timed drama were good, though too short, it did gave away development on Hana as well.

With the tournament coming up, it's time for more action. Hopefully Momo can finally aim because she was quite annoying this ep.

This anime is getting more interesting, looking forward to next week!
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

symbv - Mar 18, 2013

167 by giannis85 »»
Jan 21, 12:49 PM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2012

191 by giannis85 »»
Jan 18, 4:53 AM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2012

191 by yakisobaman »»
Jan 17, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

symbv - Dec 10, 2012

320 by giannis85 »»
Jan 4, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2012

164 by giannis85 »»
Nov 20, 2023 2:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.