Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 18, 2012 9:57 PM

Oct 2010
I m Really loving this anime , friends i see its got only 13 episodes and its manga and novel is ongoing and now 11 episodes already aired i dont think story is gonna take a big jump or so in the next 2 episodes , so if anyone has read its novel or manga till latest plz let us know as to where the anime story stands now as compared to novel volume or manga chapter ? Are there any chances of it getting a season 2 ?
well i would really love to see season 2 of Campione , if story aint fully covered yet from the novel/manga
*Spoilers * are welcomed , just hide them in spoiler tag
PersiusSep 18, 2012 10:00 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 18, 2012 9:59 PM

Aug 2012
Persius, as much as i like Campione! it's quite determined on the sales of the show, and how well it does overall, i know alot of people enjoy the manga, but we'll have to see how many people actually buy the anime and what not and if people like it , ;P
i love them harem,comedy,romance,ecchi's see me around give me some reccomendations ^^

Sep 18, 2012 10:11 PM

Oct 2010
Yup thats for sure , it all comes down to the sales . idk if its only me but i find this show is underrated here on MAL , i hv seen a lot of ppl complaining abt it. I enjoyed each n every episode of it .
@ Trunkies have u read its manga or novel , do u know how much of the story has been covered in anime [Ex. 40 - 60% or so ] ?
Sep 18, 2012 10:28 PM

Aug 2012
It is quite underated on MAL, ive loved every episode too (: and sorry but i tred looking up the light novel translations and i haven't seen any, also if someone were to come by this post and happen to know the pre orders for this can you let us know? :P
i love them harem,comedy,romance,ecchi's see me around give me some reccomendations ^^

Sep 21, 2012 4:54 AM

Aug 2012
There are enough content for a season 2, and chances are good if you ask me :)
Volume1-5 was covered in the anime. There's still so much left for Godou authority, and a chaotic harem in volume 7. For the last volume about Ena, Athena wasn't suppose to appear, but the story would be left hanging if they ended as in the novel so I'm actually looking forward to the next ep in a few hours :D

Trunkies said:
It is quite underated on MAL, ive loved every episode too (: and sorry but i tred looking up the light novel translations and i haven't seen any, also if someone were to come by this post and happen to know the pre orders for this can you let us know? :P

It definitely underated on MAL. I once dropped this after episode 1, alot was left unexplained that's why sometimes it looks so dumb in the anime. You can find it here but volume 8 onwards are not complete yet.
Sep 21, 2012 5:03 AM
Nov 2010
"Chances of Campione Getting a season 2 ?"

I would say, very low.
Sep 21, 2012 5:05 AM
Jul 2018
I dont know about chances but i would love to see second season.
Sep 21, 2012 2:07 PM

Dec 2010
I hope it gets a second season; the first season has pretty much just been introducing his harem so a second season should deal more with plot now that the characters are established; also more Athena is always welcome XD
Sep 21, 2012 7:33 PM
Apr 2012
i would like to see a season 2. so far one of the characters in the song is introduced 3 episodes before the final so i hope they make a season 2 so they can get in depth with the new character and let him choose a girl rather than getting a harem since lots of romance anime anime ends in harems.
Sep 21, 2012 8:27 PM

Oct 2010
maccha said:
You can find it here but volume 8 onwards are not complete yet.

Thnx for the link maccha , had almost forgot abt this site. Baka-tsuki n wikipedia shows 13 volumes of its novel + its ONGOING , and as u say only 5 volumes covered in anime so there is more content for season 2 , that makes me happy :D

InfiniteDestiny said:
also more Athena is always welcome XD
lol yeah !
Sep 22, 2012 4:35 AM

Oct 2010
I would like a season 2 but i just highly doubt it. It just got really good way to late and at the end.

Now i see why newer animes skip a lot of shit and go straight to the action.
Sep 22, 2012 8:09 AM

Mar 2009
I like the show as well. I think its one of the best series this season. As far as getting another season though no one here can say for certain. If its anything like other networks then they would get viewing data from Japan itself and see how it did.

IMO we can only wait till someone who can read Japanese stumbles upon a post about this series either receiving a new season or not (like many of the other series I have come across).

@laughatyouxd: What is wrong with a harem? If anything tho right now its more of a team than anything. He really only has confirmed "deep" love relationship with Erica on episode 12 when he gave her his divine protection. Also in other episodes he refers to the girls as "friends". I hope he doesn't just chose one and so far IMO the romance factor in the anime hasn't been that much. You see kissing and etc once in a while but that is pretty much it.
K-ON v1.1 ... Please leave you comments on my profile! ^_^
Sep 22, 2012 8:16 AM

Jun 2012
I would really like to see a second season but I'm not getting my hopes up yet. Are the mangas translated? If so where would it be appropriate to start reading from after this season ends?
Sep 22, 2012 9:02 AM

Feb 2011
Well since there is no describable resemblance to the original plot as of now we must assume that even if there is another season they went for an anime ending with this season so the likelyhood of a season 2 now with metis since she sucked up the sword of kusanagi is slim.
Sep 22, 2012 9:02 AM

Oct 2010
dnt knw abt manga progress , but go for novel , as 13 volumes of novels r english translated by baka-tsuki , anime till nw covered vol 1-5 of novel as said by maccha in his post above .
Sep 22, 2012 10:42 AM

Mar 2012
After ep. 12? It seems low. They may be able to somehow make it make sense at the beginning of season 2 if they get to it, but it's pretty obvious they're going for an original ending for season one here.

I've been a little disappointed about this series to be honest. It used to deserve a second season imo, but now it's a lot less clear.
Sep 22, 2012 11:03 AM

Mar 2012
I would love a second series. The art, plot and characters are just simply spectacular.
Sep 27, 2012 7:15 AM

Sep 2012
From what I read in Japan anime forums, fans of the original light novel dislike too much contents have been cut or compressed in this anime, and the pace is too rushed to shoehorn 5 volume worth of light novel into a length of one cour of TV series. By comparison, Highschool Dxd took up only 2 volumes; Oda Nobuna consumed 4 volumes (and it also got accusation of cutting or changing too much stuff but the criticism is not as bad as Campione). Interest in the series is sustained by the popularity of the characters, in particular Lilia, and the notoriety of being "the most erotic anime in this season" as the season drew to a close, but how much it can help its chance of a second season is not clear.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 29, 2012 12:25 AM

Oct 2010
Seeing the ending of episode 13 it definitely indirectly points out to season 2 , now its only a matter of time for s2 to come , hope dvd /bluraysales go high up ! so the can start with s2 soon !
Sep 29, 2012 12:27 AM
Sep 2012
if u want to
Trunkies said:
read campione light novel then click this link: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Campione!
Sep 29, 2012 12:28 AM
Sep 2012
u are wrong persius they have already covered 6 volumes of the 13 that have come out
Sep 29, 2012 12:33 AM

Nov 2010
Persius said:
Seeing the ending of episode 13 it definitely indirectly points out to season 2 , now its only a matter of time for s2 to come , hope dvd /bluraysales go high up ! so the can start with s2 soon !
Almost all ending shows, try to leave it open enough for a second season. And some even hint at a second season, and they never come.

This show does have a fairly unique fighting system compared to a lot of the other harem/action anime that come out each season. I would like to see where that would go, but for the rest of it, it's kind of normal/average.
Oct 3, 2012 1:13 AM

Mar 2012
Well,they twisted with the plot a little bit in the anime..there will be people complaining about not animating how Godou really met Verethragna(I won't spoil you so go read it yourself).
Even if it ended at Volume 5, the anime could easily reach 20+ episodes if the little details are added.

I say season 2 is possible and even if it doesn't. Im sure that there will be a Special episode or an OVA or 2.
Its 420 out there somewhere.

Oct 5, 2012 3:34 PM
Jul 2012
You know i think there will be season two. Goudo still have to fight the one he got the powers from.
Oct 10, 2012 6:11 AM
Jul 2010
anime of that genre getting season 2 has very low(almost 1%) chances
I suggest you better leave it and find another nice anime to watch
Oct 15, 2012 6:56 PM

Mar 2010
hopefully 0
Oct 15, 2012 10:33 PM

Mar 2012
Do they have enough sales to get season 2?

Oct 18, 2012 1:50 AM

Aug 2012
i think it's still to early to be sure it might take another 1 or 2 years and in some cases three or four years before another season comes out
"You're making too much of me. All I am these days, is the poor owner of a small time candy store."-Kisuke Urahara
Oct 23, 2012 9:36 AM

Dec 2010
Vylash said:
hopefully 0

No one is forcing you to watch it if there is a season 2, you don't have to hate like that when other people would enjoy seeing one.
Oct 24, 2012 10:20 PM
Mar 2008
I wouldn't really want a second season continuing from this one. I love this anime, but I would rather have it follow closely with the light novel, which this anime and the novel are very different in terms of several events and with subtle details. Mainly because the novel seems so much better than what happens in the anime.

If anything, I would rather have this anime wait for the light novel to complete, or be much further along, then have the anime redone to more closely follow the novel. I've seen enough anime adaptations where the ending of the anime is ruined because the manga or novel hasn't progressed to a conclusion.
Nov 1, 2012 11:13 PM

Aug 2012
Still want a second season xD

Nov 7, 2012 8:36 AM
Nov 2012
As someone who read the novel version on baka-tsuki and still am the chances of this getting a 2nd season is like Claymore getting a 2nd season.A lot of caracters are left out.Perseus death is a lot different as well and the ending as said Metis eating Ame no Murakumo and Godou not getting his 2nd Authority gives it zero chances.If a ova should be made i think it will cover the school festival arc.
Nov 11, 2012 8:16 AM
Sep 2012
I personally enjoyed it overall, but the last episode or so really let me down starting with perseus' death and beyond I was so disappointed, the actual ending of that volume would have been perfect but they pulled some wierd bullshit that didn't really make a whole lot of sense. I would still watch the second season if they get back to the novels though and don't try to make their own random things.
Nov 30, 2012 12:41 AM

Nov 2009
cannot wait for next season >w<
If you just did nothing because you thought it wouldn't help, then you'd end up doing less than nothing; for nothing would change and nothing would end. (Kira Yamato - Gundam Seed Phase 34: Seen & Unseen)
Dec 11, 2012 1:34 AM
Nov 2012
i want campione season 2.....
Dec 13, 2012 9:08 PM

Feb 2011
Well if we do get a season 2 I hope they do it right. I mean fan-service shouldn't be a replacement for plot, if at all it should supplement it, but never take priority. I mean there are instances in the anime where it was plain epic, like the first arc the final fight with Athena, it started to diverge with Mithra arc, and devolved completely with Metis arc, I mean where did that come from. only minor build up but it makes it harder to stay within the lines of the world. Of course they could bridge the gap by some means to have a season 2, I place the likelihood of season two at 30/70.
Dec 14, 2012 4:22 PM
Sep 2012
Well, I`m honestly not sure if the chances are all that great. I personally thought it was pretty great, but I know that as a LN reader the ending arc made me go wtf, and I`m pretty sure that it lost ratings and sales because of the LN readers who didn`t like what had been an at least reasonably faithful adaption turn into some weird alternate continuity out of nowhere. So that would hurt its chances. Outside that I think this anime did ok, but not great so there probably isn`t enough incentive for the producers to fund another season when they could move on to potentially more profitable products.
Dec 26, 2012 3:29 AM
May 2012
I recon its a high chance, at the end of season 1 they showed the american campione and doni so proly there will be a s2! really hoping for it
I would really like to see an anime version of the chinese campione hahaha
Dec 27, 2012 2:08 AM

Mar 2012
moe_bloushi said:
I recon its a high chance, at the end of season 1 they showed the american campione and doni so proly there will be a s2! really hoping for it

Dude..alot of anime ended with a suggestion of a next season..but it really depends on the sales..

Dec 30, 2012 4:54 PM
Feb 2008
I'd like there to be a second season, I really liked it.
Jan 29, 2013 7:21 AM
Oct 2009
well for one it shows a new caracter at the end of episode 13 the ln doesnt show anything related to the ending of episode 13 as far as i read i agree with most depends on sales but as by the looks it has only been complete a couple of months or atleast posted on dailymotion for for a couple of months it looks like it might NOT get a season 2 personally i think if they did it right they could make this into a 100 episode + anime since there are 7 campiones he met 2 we havent seen doni's fight with godo we seen werewolf man n godo's fight so tht leaves 5 witch we are to met so if they have enoth money theres a slight and i do mean slight posiblilty there will be a seasons 2 we just have to wait and see but my advice is keep a eye on the ln since its better than the manga with info
Jan 31, 2013 10:40 AM
May 2012
i realy want a season 2 for campione since i think it is a greate anime and they have some caracters they can tell more about (like the one that just entered the anime) but all we can do is read the light novel/manga (if still publishing)
sorry if there is a lot of misspelling
Feb 10, 2013 8:00 AM
Jan 2013
I really hope they do make a season 2 it would be amazing.
Mar 23, 2013 4:58 PM

Jan 2013
ArmorKingRulez said:
moe_bloushi said:

Dude..alot of anime ended with a suggestion of a next season..but it really depends on the sales..

And how thit the sales go?
I realy want to see more of Athena :D
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Mar 24, 2013 2:37 AM

Mar 2012
wukp said:
ArmorKingRulez said:
moe_bloushi said:

And how thit the sales go?
I realy want to see more of Athena :D

Not so well to be honest..I'm not surprised to see Campione! never getting a 2nd season..but damn I love the anime..

Jun 3, 2013 4:54 PM
Apr 2013
The Sales are ridiculous, ridiculously low. The creators work on another anime though, and it seems, or no, its clearly a chance of 99% that there wont come a second season. one thing is that they cutted the whole contenct in manga/novel away and making a second season would only fit in a typical 0815-harem, that wouldnt get a good rating anyway. the producers KNOW where to stop and made a very open end, that ruins an romance anime once again, but its a good end for the fans still, and you all should know, that something has to stop, when its an it best point. i hope you agree with me. ~
Jun 5, 2013 11:43 AM

Mar 2012
I really wish they will make a remake for this anime

they fucked it up...like completely..

Its different from the LNs..the LNs are just great to read and then the anime...the anime is just abominable like the abominable snowman itself...

Jun 12, 2013 5:10 AM
May 2013
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I NEED THIS
Jun 17, 2013 2:45 AM

Mar 2013
Wouldn't watch it even if they did Campione was pretty boring, I tried reading the LN since a friend said they where better and ended up dropping them as well due to the same things happening over and over again get beaten up kiss a girl beat the god.

+Series sold badly.
NewhopesJun 17, 2013 2:50 AM

Jun 18, 2013 11:43 PM
Jun 2013
Id say your chances are pretty good if the first season got good over all ratings. I cant speak for the manga but I know the light novel has a well progressed story.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2012

171 by Toolbot »»
Apr 21, 5:17 AM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2012

205 by Vindicater »»
Apr 17, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2012

82 by Vindicater »»
Apr 15, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2012

79 by Vindicater »»
Apr 9, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2012

91 by Vindicater »»
Apr 9, 1:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.