MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Chances of Campione Getting a season 2 ?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou »» Chances of Campione Getting a season 2 ?

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
09-18-12, 9:57 PM

I m Really loving this anime , friends i see its got only 13 episodes and its manga and novel is ongoing and now 11 episodes already aired i dont think story is gonna take a big jump or so in the next 2 episodes , so if anyone has read its novel or manga till latest plz let us know as to where the anime story stands now as compared to novel volume or manga chapter ? Are there any chances of it getting a season 2 ?
well i would really love to see season 2 of Campione , if story aint fully covered yet from the novel/manga
*Spoilers * are welcomed , just hide them in spoiler tag
Modified by Persius, 09-18-12, 10:00 PM

09-18-12, 9:59 PM

Persius, as much as i like Campione! it's quite determined on the sales of the show, and how well it does overall, i know alot of people enjoy the manga, but we'll have to see how many people actually buy the anime and what not and if people like it , ;P
i love them harem,comedy,romance,ecchi's see me around give me some reccomendations ^^

09-18-12, 10:11 PM

Yup thats for sure , it all comes down to the sales . idk if its only me but i find this show is underrated here on MAL , i hv seen a lot of ppl complaining abt it. I enjoyed each n every episode of it .
@ Trunkies have u read its manga or novel , do u know how much of the story has been covered in anime [Ex. 40 - 60% or so ] ?

09-18-12, 10:28 PM

It is quite underated on MAL, ive loved every episode too (: and sorry but i tred looking up the light novel translations and i haven't seen any, also if someone were to come by this post and happen to know the pre orders for this can you let us know? :P
i love them harem,comedy,romance,ecchi's see me around give me some reccomendations ^^

09-21-12, 4:54 AM

There are enough content for a season 2, and chances are good if you ask me :)
Volume1-5 was covered in the anime. There's still so much left for Godou authority, and a chaotic harem in volume 7. For the last volume about Ena, Athena wasn't suppose to appear, but the story would be left hanging if they ended as in the novel so I'm actually looking forward to the next ep in a few hours :D

Trunkies said:
It is quite underated on MAL, ive loved every episode too (: and sorry but i tred looking up the light novel translations and i haven't seen any, also if someone were to come by this post and happen to know the pre orders for this can you let us know? :P

It definitely underated on MAL. I once dropped this after episode 1, alot was left unexplained that's why sometimes it looks so dumb in the anime. You can find it [url=http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Campione!]here[/url] but volume 8 onwards are not complete yet.

09-21-12, 5:03 AM

"Chances of Campione Getting a season 2 ?"

I would say, very low.

09-21-12, 5:05 AM

I dont know about chances but i would love to see second season.

09-21-12, 2:07 PM

I hope it gets a second season; the first season has pretty much just been introducing his harem so a second season should deal more with plot now that the characters are established; also more Athena is always welcome XD

09-21-12, 7:33 PM

i would like to see a season 2. so far one of the characters in the song is introduced 3 episodes before the final so i hope they make a season 2 so they can get in depth with the new character and let him choose a girl rather than getting a harem since lots of romance anime anime ends in harems.

09-21-12, 8:27 PM

maccha said:
You can find it [url=http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Campione!]here[/url] but volume 8 onwards are not complete yet.

Thnx for the link maccha , had almost forgot abt this site. Baka-tsuki n wikipedia shows 13 volumes of its novel + its ONGOING , and as u say only 5 volumes covered in anime so there is more content for season 2 , that makes me happy :D

InfiniteDestiny said:
also more Athena is always welcome XD
lol yeah !

09-22-12, 4:35 AM

I would like a season 2 but i just highly doubt it. It just got really good way to late and at the end.

Now i see why newer animes skip a lot of shit and go straight to the action.

09-22-12, 8:09 AM

I like the show as well. I think its one of the best series this season. As far as getting another season though no one here can say for certain. If its anything like other networks then they would get viewing data from Japan itself and see how it did.

IMO we can only wait till someone who can read Japanese stumbles upon a post about this series either receiving a new season or not (like many of the other series I have come across).

@laughatyouxd: What is wrong with a harem? If anything tho right now its more of a team than anything. He really only has confirmed "deep" love relationship with Erica on episode 12 when he gave her his divine protection. Also in other episodes he refers to the girls as "friends". I hope he doesn't just chose one and so far IMO the romance factor in the anime hasn't been that much. You see kissing and etc once in a while but that is pretty much it.
K-ON v1.1 ... Please leave you comments on my profile! ^_^

09-22-12, 8:16 AM

I would really like to see a second season but I'm not getting my hopes up yet. Are the mangas translated? If so where would it be appropriate to start reading from after this season ends?

09-22-12, 9:02 AM

Well since there is no describable resemblance to the original plot as of now we must assume that even if there is another season they went for an anime ending with this season so the likelyhood of a season 2 now with metis since she sucked up the sword of kusanagi is slim.

09-22-12, 9:02 AM

dnt knw abt manga progress , but go for novel , as 13 volumes of novels r english translated by baka-tsuki , anime till nw covered vol 1-5 of novel as said by maccha in his post above .

09-22-12, 10:42 AM

After ep. 12? It seems low. They may be able to somehow make it make sense at the beginning of season 2 if they get to it, but it's pretty obvious they're going for an original ending for season one here.

I've been a little disappointed about this series to be honest. It used to deserve a second season imo, but now it's a lot less clear.

09-22-12, 11:03 AM

I would love a second series. The art, plot and characters are just simply spectacular.

09-27-12, 7:15 AM

From what I read in Japan anime forums, fans of the original light novel dislike too much contents have been cut or compressed in this anime, and the pace is too rushed to shoehorn 5 volume worth of light novel into a length of one cour of TV series. By comparison, Highschool Dxd took up only 2 volumes; Oda Nobuna consumed 4 volumes (and it also got accusation of cutting or changing too much stuff but the criticism is not as bad as Campione). Interest in the series is sustained by the popularity of the characters, in particular Lilia, and the notoriety of being "the most erotic anime in this season" as the season drew to a close, but how much it can help its chance of a second season is not clear.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

09-29-12, 12:25 AM

Seeing the ending of episode 13 it definitely indirectly points out to season 2 , now its only a matter of time for s2 to come , hope dvd /bluraysales go high up ! so the can start with s2 soon !

09-29-12, 12:27 AM

if u want to
Trunkies said:
read campione light novel then click this link: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Campione!

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices