Forum Settings
Forums

Unaired Episode of Arcana Famiglia Announced

New
Sep 2, 2012 9:06 AM

Feb 2008
According to the official website, an unaired episode of Arcana Famiglia was announced at the live event "Arcana Famiglia 1st Event La prima festa". The subtitle of the episode is "Capriccio - stile Arcana Famiglia". A brand new game "Arcana Famiglia 2" was also announced on stage.

Source: Arcana Famiglia official website

Arcana Famiglia: Capriccio - stile Arcana Famiglia on MAL
NaruleachSep 16, 2012 2:33 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 2, 2012 9:22 AM

Jul 2012
I wonder what it'll be about. Probably a fanservice/filler episode though.
Sep 2, 2012 9:58 AM

Jan 2009
What an Earth for?

Half of the episodes were meaningless fillers already.
Sep 2, 2012 10:04 AM

Nov 2007
Interesting.

Also it's going to be out on March 27, 2013 with the event digest as special disc called La prima festa.
tsubasaloverSep 2, 2012 10:08 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 2, 2012 10:11 AM

Feb 2011
After the TV series is finished, I really don't want to see anything related to it.

(Edited, due to a misunderstanding.)
morshuwarriorSep 2, 2012 10:45 AM
Sep 2, 2012 10:17 AM

Jul 2011
Does someone still care for this series? Like, REALLY CARE for this series?

"Like this too we met in a dirty and ugly world; Thank you for this miracle."
Sep 2, 2012 10:23 AM
Mar 2012
Mary_Vanucchi said:

Some people does still care for this series like me.
What happened in this anime so far DOES HAPPENS in the game itself, meaning there is actually NO FILLER at all even though there are some changes here and there and it seems there is a hint that this series probably going to have anime original ending.

I only wish the studio includes which day/month the story in every episode happens, this would make the story between episodes much less disjointed. The event in the game in the game only happened in certain day/month , for example the story in episode 3 happened in 22nd April in the game.
melina_putriSep 2, 2012 10:28 AM
Sep 2, 2012 10:25 AM

Jun 2008
A new game? YES~
Sep 2, 2012 10:28 AM

Jul 2011
melina_putri said:
Mary_Vanucchi said:

Strike.

melina_putri said:
What happened in this anime so far DOES HAPPENS in the game itself, meaning there is actually NO FILLER at all even though there are some changes here and there and it seems there is a hint that this series going to have anime original ending.

Never had patience enough to watch more than 3 episodes of the anime, but I thought the problems were only on the anime. Seems like I was wrong.
That's why I prefer to stay away from otome games. Nothing against anyone tastes, but... Otome games are pretty meaningless to me.

(edited a bit, to avoid misunderstandings)
MiyamorisSep 2, 2012 10:38 AM

Sep 2, 2012 10:32 AM

Jun 2011
Oh really!?! I haven't even started the watched the first episode =_=

I wish school didn't give so much hw, so I have more free time.
Sep 2, 2012 10:32 AM

Jul 2012
morshuwarrior said:
After completing the TV series, I really don't want to see anything related to it.

It's still airing though.
Sep 2, 2012 10:36 AM
Jul 2018
The anime is ok and it makes me laugh sometimes so I'm happy about the new episode. The characters are a huge plus and the voice actors did a really good job. Haters gonna hate as usual.
Sep 2, 2012 10:41 AM

Mar 2011
Another episode? If I have time, then maybe.
As it turns out, living was a punishment...
Sep 2, 2012 10:44 AM
Mar 2010
Mary_Vanucchi said:

That's why I prefer to stay away from otome games. Nothing against anyone tastes, but... Otome games are pretty meaningless to me.

not to be mean or anything but....you can't judge otome games from just one game I think. :(

And these do happen in the game but just my opinion but it didn't feel boring in the game. and some real serious stuff happens in the game...

most won't agree with me but I think its the anime adaptation that sucked. they should have done what they did in Uta Pri and concentrated on each guy's backstory with some battle related to the plot to make it interesting.

I mean ALL otome games have lots of text. XD But when adapted right, like Uta Pri, Hakuouki and La Corda, they can be wonders for female fans.

....oh my what a wall of text. sorry for annoying you guys with my rambling. >_<

other than that, I'm really happy there's a new game.
phoenixaliaSep 2, 2012 10:47 AM
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Sep 2, 2012 10:45 AM

Dec 2007
Don't watch it if you don't want to, I'm much more excited about the 2nd game! Thank you hunex!!!
Sep 2, 2012 10:53 AM

Jul 2011
phoenixalia said:
Mary_Vanucchi said:

not to be mean or anything but....you can't judge otome games from just one game I think. :(

I'm not talking only of Arcana Famiglia. Reverse harems in general tend to bore me.
Like, I know many girls enjoy how bishounen stereotypes are inserted in these stories, but they rarely work with me. I just can't shake off the feeling that they are at least a bit artificially manufactured.

Sep 2, 2012 10:56 AM
Mar 2010
Mary_Vanucchi said:

I'm not talking only of Arcana Famiglia. Reverse harems in general tend to bore me.
Like, I know many girls enjoy how bishounen stereotypes are inserted in these stories, but they rarely work with me. I just can't shake off the feeling that they are at least a bit artificially manufactured.

Huh. :D Same way how most male harem anime bore me! XD but not clannad...never clannad..clannad is love.<3
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Sep 2, 2012 10:58 AM

Jul 2009
Maybe it will be finally about Arcana Duello, since I doubt they'll show it in the series anyway.
Sep 2, 2012 11:04 AM

Jul 2011
phoenixalia said:
Mary_Vanucchi said:

Huh. :D Same way how most male harem anime bore me! XD but not clannad...never clannad..clannad is love.<3

Going a bit off topic now, but about Clannad, I can say it's a lot refreshing in terms of male harem anime. The characters are well-crafted and the story has that wonderful family purpose. <3

Sep 2, 2012 11:08 AM
Mar 2010
Mary_Vanucchi said:

Going a bit off topic now, but about Clannad, I can say it's a lot refreshing in terms of male harem anime. The characters are well-crafted and the story has that wonderful family purpose. <3

we are going off topic aren't we? DX yea, its one of the few male harem anime I love.
Sep 2, 2012 11:20 AM

Jul 2011
phoenixalia said:
Mary_Vanucchi said:

we are going off topic aren't we? DX yea, its one of the few male harem anime I love.

That's true xD

Sep 2, 2012 11:55 AM

Jun 2011
Is the VN any good?
Sep 2, 2012 11:55 AM

Jul 2011
Probably another fanservice episode. See Hyouka extra episode.
Sep 2, 2012 12:09 PM

Jul 2012
aiNkyy said:

See just about every extra episode of every anime ever.
Sep 2, 2012 12:24 PM
Mar 2012
FastWheels said:
Is the VN any good?

It still depends on your definition of good,though this series VN definitely better than the anime. It does popular enough to have a Fandisk which was released June 21, 2012, a minigame version which is going to be released November 22, 2012 with title "Festa Regalo" and a sequel.
melina_putriSep 2, 2012 12:30 PM
Sep 2, 2012 1:15 PM

Jul 2011
ihateeveryone said:
aiNkyy said:

Not always. Recent Dantalian no Shoka and Nazo no Kanojo OVAs say the opposite.

Sep 2, 2012 1:55 PM

Jul 2012
Mary_Vanucchi said:
ihateeveryone said:
aiNkyy said:

Not always. Recent Dantalian no Shoka and Nazo no Kanojo OVAs say the opposite.

Exactly why I said "just about" and not all. The OreImo specials and the OVA of Another are more examples of extra episodes done right. Then there's stuff like the HoTD OVA.
Sep 2, 2012 2:02 PM

Oct 2011
I'll probaly end up watching it since i'm watching the series ,hopefully it's good
Sep 2, 2012 2:17 PM

Jul 2012
I'm looking forward to it^^ Anything Arcana Famiglia I'll most likely enjoy, since I do love the series^^ <3
Sep 2, 2012 3:12 PM

Feb 2012
Will watch just to complete the series.
Sep 2, 2012 4:10 PM

Jul 2011
I think Otome games are terrible as anime. I do enjoy as games though. Even if I suck at them. XD

Saying that, I'll probably watch this unaired episode anyways. :P
Sep 2, 2012 4:14 PM

Aug 2011
Mary_Vanucchi said:
melina_putri said:
Mary_Vanucchi said:

Strike.

melina_putri said:
What happened in this anime so far DOES HAPPENS in the game itself, meaning there is actually NO FILLER at all even though there are some changes here and there and it seems there is a hint that this series going to have anime original ending.

Never had patience enough to watch more than 3 episodes of the anime, but I thought the problems were only on the anime. Seems like I was wrong.

I've played the Arcana Famiglia games, and they're pretty good (there are only two, the actual one, and the fandisk). I mean, you have your own opinion. But the things that happen in the 'fillers' of the anime, are small events in the story of the game, but the game is 100x better, imho. It has a lot more drama, and you get to understand the characters/story better than you do in the anime. ^^;;
Sep 2, 2012 5:25 PM

Apr 2010
More fillers? The anime has enough of them

"Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?"
Sep 2, 2012 6:47 PM

Feb 2010
Looking forward to this, kinda.
I probably regret this post by now.
Sep 2, 2012 7:36 PM
Apr 2012
Im looking forward to it.
Sep 2, 2012 7:50 PM

Aug 2011
Felicita at the beach episode please.
Sep 2, 2012 8:56 PM

Sep 2011
Will watch even though this anime is just ok.
Sep 2, 2012 10:38 PM

Aug 2011
I'll definitely watch this one episode. I'm more excited for the second game, though!
Sep 3, 2012 12:11 AM

Aug 2011
Oh good. Arcana Famiglia is my favorite anime.

phoenixalia said:
Same way how most male harem anime bore me! XD but not clannad...never clannad..clannad is love.<3
Clannad isn't a harem. It's an insult to call it such.
Sep 3, 2012 1:12 AM

Dec 2010
I'll find out what it is before I watch it.

DraconisMarch said:

lol.
Sep 3, 2012 2:05 AM
Dec 2011
I hope there is just an episode with fan service!! People who stopped watching the airing show should keep an eye on it, and just finish watching, it's getting interesting. Just my opinion though since I don't do good with dropping animes.
Sep 3, 2012 2:13 AM
Jun 2012
Meh.... too bad Arcana Famiglia is shit.
Sep 3, 2012 2:53 AM

Jan 2008
Sinnamon said:
I hope there is just an episode with fan service!! People who stopped watching the airing show should keep an eye on it, and just finish watching, it's getting interesting. Just my opinion though since I don't do good with dropping animes.

The Plot showed up in the recent episode, if someone asks. And it's on 9th. Of 12. Go figure.
Honestly though, I would argue with calling Arcana the WORST ANIMU EVAR, but it definitely stays in the mid-low ratings region. With emphasis on "low". Yeah.
Sep 3, 2012 5:37 AM
Mar 2010
DraconisMarch said:

phoenixalia said:
Same way how most male harem anime bore me! XD but not clannad...never clannad..clannad is love.<3

sorry. D:
Sep 3, 2012 6:06 AM

Nov 2008
I've already dropped this piece of shit.
But for some reason; I feel as though I may enjoy the games because I didn't like the anime of Hakuouki much but I liked the game.
Sep 3, 2012 6:22 AM

Sep 2011
FastWheels said:
Is the VN any good?

Well, how to say it... It's kinda so-so. The routes are okayish and the story of the whole game is good + it gives you more info about the characters. Although I'm not really fan of the art + comic idea expect the CG's are kinda beautifully drawn.
RukaliiniSep 8, 2012 1:54 PM
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Sep 3, 2012 3:44 PM

Nov 2009
ihateeveryone said:

How is that different from all the other eps we've had?
Sep 3, 2012 4:01 PM

Jul 2012
Riptos said:
ihateeveryone said:

How is that different from all the other eps we've had?

Never said it was different, though by fanservice I was thinking more of a beach/hot springs episode. Something to appeal to the bishounen fangirls. Beach is the closest I can think of since they'd be shirtless though.
Sep 3, 2012 4:35 PM

Aug 2007
I dont thing its necesarry another episode. 12 are a lot considered all boring episodes that this anime has.
Sep 3, 2012 8:05 PM
Jun 2011
...Wow such negative vibes.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 3 hours ago

6 by Sleabedybarb »»
2 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
3 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
4 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
7 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.