Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 13, 2012 3:44 AM

Aug 2008
Yurikano in Madoka's body was awesome.
Madoka in Yurikano's body was epic LOL.
Aug 13, 2012 4:32 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
grandy_UiD said:
Holding your breath in space!
(shrug) At that point you got nothing to lose...might as well try
Aug 13, 2012 5:20 AM

Feb 2012
Oh man, Rinne has always been ridiculous here and there but this took it to whole new level, the way Yurikano tries to tell everyone she isn't Madoka, Madoka eats while she talks about Yurikano's feelings and makes it seem like she would die, Yurikano loves Dizel and that idiot doesn't realize that she has been talking to her the whole time and the girls at the enf of course haha

Don't get me wrong, this is why I enjoy Rinne.
ZhouAug 13, 2012 6:31 AM
Aug 13, 2012 5:43 AM

Oct 2011
I keep expecting each episode to improve, the potential is there but the story isn't grabbing me even at this stage. At times it feels rushed and things are not explained enough while others are drawn out unnecessarily.

As someone else said, it feels like something is off and I am not entirely sure what it is haha.

Acxelion said:
Also, what did Madoka say at the end of the episode? My video lagged there & I couldn't get it, even replaying ti.

"Ok you two, you have a lot to answer for!" Was the last thing Madoka said.

who are you to change this world? silly boy.
Aug 13, 2012 6:30 AM

Jul 2010
Nice action packed episode with a touching touch... uhh... yeah.. touching touch. Vilajulio and Dizelmine have so explaining to do indeed.

Aug 13, 2012 6:31 AM
Mar 2008
grandy_UiD said:

Yeah, that scene made no sense, scientifically.
Aug 13, 2012 6:51 AM

Sep 2009
draker said:
grandy_UiD said:

Well that might have been a bit long time to be exposed in vacuum, but it's not like you'd pop instantly on the second you are exposed to it.
Aug 13, 2012 8:37 AM

Jan 2011
Best episode so far, great plot development and action.
Yurikano is gone again and the brothers will probably make up in the next episode.
Lahis said:
draker said:
grandy_UiD said:

Well that might have been a bit long time to be exposed in vacuum, but it's not like you'd pop instantly on the second you are exposed to it.

Indeed, although you would already be heavily injured after just 5 seconds.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Aug 13, 2012 9:27 AM

Jun 2009
Guys, they're not earthlings in the first place. This show never went into detail about races from other planets but might as well asume they are more resistant/build differently than humans which might as well allow them to withstand a few seconds in space without injuries.
I loved how silly this show is when actual serious matters are being explained, it makes it really enjoyable in it's own way.
Now i just wonder, how exactly will the situation change due to Yurikano's dissapearance?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 13, 2012 9:31 AM
Aug 2011
Cirris said:
Goodbye Earth!!........(aura chase after pod)........... I'M BACK!!!!

LOL, this scene was so funny
Aug 13, 2012 9:35 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
OrochiPL said:
Guys, they're not earthlings in the first place. This show never went into detail about races from other planets but might as well asume they are more resistant/build differently than humans which might as well allow them to withstand a few seconds in space without injuries.
Or, for any very advanced technology with common space travel it is probable that they've got some combination of artificial physical enhancements and gadgets (said gadgets could be anything from chip implants to clothing made of special materials).
CratexAug 13, 2012 9:40 AM
Aug 13, 2012 10:41 AM
Oct 2010
MasterMeNL said:
Best episode so far, great plot development and action.
Yurikano is gone again and the brothers will probably make up in the next episode.
Lahis said:
draker said:
grandy_UiD said:

Indeed, although you would already be heavily injured after just 5 seconds.
Actually, NASA has conducted some experiments on that matter on animals (extremely cruel I know, but that's science for ya) and one data recollection on a human due to an accident (maybe more, but I know of only one)

If you hold your breath your lungs will suffer greatly from decompression, but if you expel all the air this can be prevented. In that state a person can endure for about 10 seconds before other physical problems start to present, and even then there's still some time before permanent damage is done.
AjunkyAug 13, 2012 10:54 AM
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Aug 13, 2012 4:56 PM

May 2010
Madoka putting everyone on blast.
Aug 13, 2012 10:17 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Good bye Earth. That was funny.
They really need to start explaining some stuff here. There are enough episodes left to close all lose ends, i guess.
Aug 14, 2012 2:04 AM

Apr 2011
ShizuoCell said:
Cirris said:

LOL, this scene was so funny

Lolmao! This and other funny scenes from Madoka and Yurikano.

Those two girls sure made quite a ruckus. Those two almost look alike.

Gotta love this anime
Aug 14, 2012 3:33 AM

Sep 2009
Cirris said:
This was hilarious. Interesting how this show keeps things light.
Aug 14, 2012 6:49 PM

Jul 2008
Madoka is mad, the brothers are going to get it.
Aug 15, 2012 1:22 AM

May 2010
The body swapping was amusing I was hoping they would make it longer, I felt it just happened to fast !!

Aug 15, 2012 9:38 AM

Jun 2011
Cirris said:

LOL that had me laughing for some time.

Cratex said:

Anyway, I feel like I am missing something about that conversation between Yurikano and Dizelmine

Yeah, i felt like something was missing too. Like why did Yurikano call Dizel a "liar" and all.

There were quite a number of questions arising in this episode like why did Yurikano's body disappear.Which I REALLY hope the next half will be able to answer to.

Also those past memories that Yurikano said to made Vigilo and the 3 guys believe that it is indeed her was really hilarious and embarrassing. The reaction they had was just priceless.
Aug 15, 2012 10:08 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
ArcanaTrace said:
...like why did Yurikano's body disappear.Which I REALLY hope the next half will be able to answer to.
I assume it's closely tied to the white elephant in the room we (or most of us, anyway) have been sort of ignoring. Just what is the nature and relationship of the three 20,000 year old mecha that Madoka, Muginami and Lan pilot, VOX particles, the Rin-ne, and the special ability of Madoka and Yurikano to put them together and invoke the Rin-ne? My assumption regarding Yurikano disappearing is that once having crossed "the line" she has essentially gained the power of something like a "slider" and she simply choose to leave. I just don't follow her reasoning to justify leaving from the bits of her statements so far. Madoka may also have that ability now, or maybe feel she does, since at the end of the episode she emphatically told Yurikano she'd go visit her.
Aug 15, 2012 11:32 AM

Jul 2011
"Goodbye Lan, Goodbye Muginami...GoodBye Earth *seconds later* hey everyone i'm back"

That was priceless, the comedic timing couldn't have been any better. Also Lan's face when she comes to the realisation that it is indeed Yurikano in Madoka's body. At the very least it confirms that she isn't superficial. Nice action packed episode with the war between the factions intensifying and Yurikano once again acting as a martyr. Hopefully Madoka whoops Vila and Dizelmine next week.

Seriously i cant blame her for being pissed. All this annoying feudin and a fussin has kept her from spending quality time with her wifeys.
Aug 19, 2012 7:24 AM
May 2012
Cirris said:

I fell over laughing at how silly that was.

So, Yurikano couldn't take the despair of being stuck between the two sides. That's what led her to take her own life. I'm not sure how it all played out. I guess maybe she was a previous Vox pilot.

Damn, I still couldn't care less about the comedy. and I still got a funny feeling that this could be an another Mai HiME & Mai Otome (Both anime made by Sunrise but same concept) soon....
Aug 21, 2012 5:07 AM

Jul 2011
Madoka talking alone was damn funny and...
Cirris said:
Goodbye Earth!!........(aura chase after pod)........... I'M BACK!!!

this xD
Aug 21, 2012 5:42 AM

Aug 2010
I thought I was going to bash my head against the keyboard when Madoka was just standing there as Muginami took Yurikano away. She was so useless until she solved the crisis that it wasn't even funny. Yurikano on the other hand, now she knows how to get things done! I want her as the protagonist...

Still, the episode had some very funny moments so I enjoyed it 4/5. We are still only halfway through and most of the conflict seems resolved...what's next?
Aug 27, 2012 7:39 PM
May 2012
Is yurikano finally ceased to exist? I guess that's it for us. This is the last time we seen her in this episode.
Oct 25, 2012 3:58 PM

Apr 2012
Mogami-kun said:
I thought I was going to bash my head against the keyboard when Madoka was just standing there as Muginami took Yurikano away. She was so useless until she solved the crisis that it wasn't even funny. Yurikano on the other hand, now she knows how to get things done! I want her as the protagonist...

Still, the episode had some very funny moments so I enjoyed it 4/5. We are still only halfway through and most of the conflict seems resolved...what's next?

My thoughts exactly! It seems Madoka is a little slow on the uptake in these kinds of situations.
I'm also wondering what the next 6 episodes will be about, since this pretty much felt like the second-to-last episode.
Dec 29, 2012 2:04 PM
Jul 2018

Nice episode for me.
"Goodbye Earth!!! ...... I'm back!!!!" XD
Sep 22, 2013 12:38 AM

Feb 2013
"Bye earth" ... "I'm back!"

Lame way to undo the body-swap... but whatever. I still enjoyed the episode. Yurikano has some skills!
Jun 17, 2014 8:55 PM

Aug 2013
Goodbye Earth...

Everybody, I'm back!

Laughed so hard at that haha. Classic Madoka.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
May 29, 2015 12:51 AM

Jul 2008
That ended quickly...so something else will be the enemy for the last 6?
Jun 22, 2015 11:43 AM

Jun 2013
This episode seriously just about made me cry!
Nov 7, 2016 3:37 PM

Jul 2012
Also, Madoka doing the ojo-sama laugh was hilarious!
Mar 30, 2019 6:17 PM
Sep 2018
Um, not waiting to finish the ep to do an initial post. Just got to the OP.

Mwa ha ha ha!
Take that, Yurikano!
Take that, Dizydizy!
Oops, so sorry, Madoka!

Now back to the ep.

Heh.

The ojo-sama attempt.
Utter fail with that lot, but still a very good try.

The various incidents used as proof of who each one is.
Totally embarrassing, but super effective.

Accidentally turning on the communications unit for the win!

I totally agree with her final statement at the end of the ep.

The next should be quite fun, no?
WeasalopesMar 30, 2019 6:42 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2012

72 by Weasalopes »»
Mar 31, 2019 12:41 AM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Sep 9, 2012

44 by Weasalopes »»
Mar 30, 2019 11:24 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2012

23 by Weasalopes »»
Mar 30, 2019 8:32 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion

prismheart - Aug 26, 2012

34 by Weasalopes »»
Mar 30, 2019 7:49 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Aug 19, 2012

42 by Weasalopes »»
Mar 30, 2019 7:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.