Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 2, 2012 9:40 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Main guy at natural place alone. Then saw chibi shop owner. They are walking together. Pages?? lol~ he also changed different forms!! So they are at the picture book that she draw.

Ghost husband in main guy's form buying flowers from her, and crying. He tries to tak to her, who is not used to "Main guy" calling like her ghost husband.

Memory of owner at ghost husband at the hospital.

Then he cut his hair and wearing sunglasses... also spending time with the owner, who remembered the time with her husband. She told him as if he was not ghost husband. And she wants to wash his back.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 2, 2012 1:40 PM
Jun 2011
This episode made me lol so hard XD ... i hope hazuki gets his body back when she is washing his back lolz.
Aug 2, 2012 1:42 PM

Aug 2010
Wow...Shimao really went all out with his image change...poor Hazuki XD

And lol at Hazuki living in Dream land rofl

Really nice episode :)
Aug 2, 2012 1:45 PM

Apr 2012
Poor Shimao... Now he can actually talk with his "wife" but she ends up becoming more drawn towards Hazuki.

I hope Shimao is able to tell Rokka that it's actually him using Hazuki's body and tell her all the things he wanted to tell her when he was in his ghost form.

Now with Hazuki, he is "Trapped" in Shimao's sketchbook waiting there until Shimao is finished with his body. And we finally see thumbelina-Rokka from the Opening, and some insight on Shimao's past. Hazuki may soon find a way to put Shimao's spirit to rest, but then again we still have 6 more episodes
Aug 2, 2012 2:10 PM

Oct 2008
I'm not sure what to think about Hazuki' new image xD

abaanda said:
i hope hazuki gets his body back when she is washing his back lolz.

Imagine! xDDD

Nice ep, can't wait for next week :)
Aug 2, 2012 2:16 PM

Sep 2009
> I'm not sure what to think about Hazuki' new image xD

Glasses fit him well but I prefer former hairstyle
Aug 2, 2012 2:19 PM

Jan 2009
Wow dude shimao not need to be such a dick blow my mans wallet and fuck up his hair.

Oh well atleast hes in wonderland with the girl of his dreams.

ED is the best Aimer is appearing in every single season so far ever since Bleach.
Aug 2, 2012 2:22 PM

Feb 2012
I laughed too hard here.
Love his new look though.
Aug 2, 2012 2:38 PM

Aug 2009
O GOD... Shimao really effed up Hazuki's look!! LMAOOO

and say no to the back wash Shimao! ; O ;

You gotta protect your woman from liking Hazuki!!! >o<
Aug 2, 2012 2:46 PM

Jun 2011
The new Hazuki looks a lot like Natsuki....
Aug 2, 2012 3:08 PM

Dec 2011
itsok2bu said:
Poor Shimao... Now he can actually talk with his "wife" but she ends up becoming more drawn towards Hazuki.

That could be likely but I'd say the things that Shimao-Hazuki is doing now is just continuing to remind Rokka more of her old memories. You see what I mean at the end when Rokka said "Can I wash your back?", she obviously reminiscing waay to much. (Shocked me lol)

itsok2bu said:
I hope Shimao is able to tell Rokka that it's actually him using Hazuki's body and tell her all the things he wanted to tell her when he was in his ghost form.

Now with Hazuki, he is "Trapped" in Shimao's sketchbook waiting there until Shimao is finished with his body. And we finally see thumbelina-Rokka from the Opening, and some insight on Shimao's past. Hazuki may soon find a way to put Shimao's spirit to rest, but then again we still have 6 more episodes

oh gawd if thats true things are gonna get soo much more harder and complicated for Hazuki. I hope he does get his body back soon~ Shimao is starting to take advantage of his body now. luv the megane but darn him for taking away his lovely long hair Dx
AsakurabakaAug 2, 2012 3:15 PM
Aug 2, 2012 3:10 PM

Dec 2008
Will Shimao really be happy knowing that every thing Rokka sees and feels is because she thinks it's Hazuki and not him?

I can't even begin to imagine the types of emotions that will be flowing from all three parties involved when the truth is revealed.
Aug 2, 2012 3:17 PM

Jul 2010
Last scene made me lol hard.I mean Shimao's reaction xD
Another amazing episode, i kinda prefer new image of Hazuki.Scene in bathroom was so warm too.

Can't wait to hear Shimao's answer xD.
5/5
Aug 2, 2012 3:17 PM

Mar 2012
Terrific, hilarious episode!

The comedic tone of this episode was great. I really enjoyed the moments within the coloring book; they were a nice change of tone and scenery. Hazuki remains an excellent character.

Surprisingly, despite still disliking Shimao's selfishness quite a bit, he wasn't as annoying as usual during this episode. However, I'm really hoping he doesn't remain in Hazuki's body for much longer, since I can easily see him taking it too far or potentially damaging Hazuki's relationship with Rokka, either of which would probably ruin the effectiveness of the story for me. That's still a minor worry though, as he doesn't seem that eager on getting overly close with Rokka in his current state.

What I'm hoping for is a mutual understanding of the need to move on by both Shimao and Rokka, and I'd also like the ability to see Hazuki's relationship with her grow a bit more before the end of the show, and not merely during the duration of Shimao's existence within Hazuki's body, as that growth might feel rather artificial due to Hazuki's inability to be aware of the changes.

Overall, the story remains really interesting, exciting, and surprisingly natural. I hope it can continue without any missteps. Needless to say, I'm really excited for the next episode.
Aug 2, 2012 3:29 PM

Jul 2012
Preview for next ep: http://www.natsuyuki.tv/03story/index.html

more misunderstandings and mermaids?
Aug 2, 2012 4:14 PM

Nov 2011
I've always preferred the shorter hair when characters decide to change it up. This one was no exception.

It doesn't look like Shimao plans to leave the body any time soon. Though this experience will probably allow the two will probably learn more about each other. Will be looking forward to how the situation develops.
Aug 2, 2012 4:45 PM

Sep 2011
this anime never fails to surprise me
Hazuki's new hair omg <333333333 good job Shimao kun!! :> plz mess more with Hazuki's body :P
awwwwwwwww chibi/fairy Rokka-chan so fucking kawaiiiiii :'333333
Aug 2, 2012 5:14 PM

Nov 2008
I want Hazuki back in his body : (

I don't like it that Shimao is spending time with Rokka through Hazuki.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Aug 2, 2012 5:15 PM

Jun 2010
There's a cute fairy in the afterlife. Lolicons must be happy.
Aug 2, 2012 5:56 PM

Jan 2011
I suspect that Shimao's actions are going to backfire--not only because Rokka is realizing more and more that having a man in her life is a good thing, but he also is beginning to realize the depth of Hazuki's feelings for her. If Shimao truly cares about Rokka he will realize it's time to go and let her move on with her life (and Hazuki).
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Aug 2, 2012 6:01 PM

Jan 2010
WTH! This episode went by to fast for me! Really loving this series, watched all 5 episodes so far in one day, I haven't done that in years.

I wonder if they're going to do it next episode...
Aug 2, 2012 6:20 PM

Sep 2010
lol Shimao gave Hazuki a make over now he looks hot in megane. xD

"I want to wash your back in the bath." ohhhhhh yeahhhhh.

Looks like I know where this is going Hazuki is probably going to help Shimao finish his story before he passes over. Rokka fairy is so adorable. <3
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 2, 2012 7:38 PM

Aug 2010
I actually think he looks better, well losing the glasses.

Things are going to explode soon enough.
Aug 2, 2012 7:38 PM

Oct 2011
Oh Shimao! What did you do to poor Hazuki!?
this episode was realy cute ! Shimao is stil acting like a child ,its kinda cute
I don't know who i want her with!!
Aug 2, 2012 8:10 PM

Aug 2008
O____O

What a way to end an episode.

And I like Hazuki's new look better.
Aug 2, 2012 8:25 PM
Jun 2008
this week ep

ryuusuke is in fairy book world with little rokka while wander around inside book in this fantasy world.

meanwhile atsushi in ryuusuke's body get some adjust & time with rokka give also gave ryuusuke's body a new look hairstyle & glasses.

also more mention of atsushi younger years.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Aug 2, 2012 8:28 PM

Aug 2011
I don't really like the storybook subplot but it was amazing to see Rokka and Shimao's interactions. Can't wait until the next episode and Shimao's reaction to Rokka's proposition. I actually think I like Rokka better with Shimao than her with Hazuki...

Man, I've said this before, but the OP and ED is actually SO good.
Aug 2, 2012 8:30 PM

Dec 2011
I wonder how Ryuusuke will take to his new look. I kinda like it.

Boring ep if you ask me. No srs development between the characters as compared to the past eps.
Aug 2, 2012 8:40 PM

May 2008
Was a pretty good episode. But I'm eagerly waiting for Hazuki to get his body back asap, I mean...am I the only one who doesn't give a crap about Shimao? So far the only thing I like about him is his voice and that credit actually goes to Fukuyama Jun :/

Aug 2, 2012 8:51 PM
Jul 2012
I really hope Hazuki gets his body back soon... and that Shimao can finally be put to rest. It's nice to learn a bit more about Shimao's past in this episode though!I'm looking forward to more great episodes to this series.
Aug 2, 2012 9:18 PM

Jan 2012
I have a feeling this show is gonna get really emotional starting on the next episode.
Aug 2, 2012 9:21 PM

Jul 2011
I really should read the manga.

I like his new look! XD
Aug 2, 2012 10:18 PM

May 2010
This episode was just stupid, Shimao has to be the most childish dude on the face of that earth doing all that to Hazuki body after he let him use it even tho he was drunk but still dude that Fucked up in to many ways, Really hated this episode, i mean really hated it, nothing in my mind can redeem this episode

He ruin Hazuki image
Aug 2, 2012 11:24 PM

Dec 2009
I like the Hazuki image after Shimao spiced it up. I don't like too long hair on either gender.

Oh the cliffhanger xD

5/5
Aug 2, 2012 11:26 PM

Dec 2009
Hydnlife said:
This episode was just stupid, Shimao has to be the most childish dude on the face of that earth doing all that to Hazuki body after he let him use it even tho he was drunk but still dude that Fucked up in to many ways, Really hated this episode, i mean really hated it, nothing in my mind can redeem this episode

He ruin Hazuki image

It's not like he got a tattoo of a penis and nipple piercings.
Aug 3, 2012 2:48 AM

Jun 2009
Well,imo Shimao did a HUGE favor to Hazuki by cutting his hair. Those glasses aren't nice but I like how Hazuki looks on them.

I don't know what I'm hoping for and I don't know what I'm feeling anymore ;~;
This series will be my death, srsly.
Aug 3, 2012 3:03 AM

May 2010
Lol,Miho screaming after seeing hazuki kun sleeping in the shop.
Aug 3, 2012 4:00 AM

Feb 2009
What's special about washing someone's back? xD

I miss Hazuki-kun's long hair.. Though glasses suit him.
Aug 3, 2012 6:54 AM
Jan 2011
Man, what's keeping Shimao from banging Rokka, I hope he bangs her while he is in Hazuki's body maybe that way he can now go to the other side.
Aug 3, 2012 7:19 AM

Jul 2012
I really love Hazuki's new hairstyle + glasses. Poor Shimao, his plan to dork Hazuki up totally backfired.

I can't help but want to root for both Shimao and Hazuki. I'm interested to see how things play out in the next few episodes. Another great episode. This show fails to disappoint. 5/5
Aug 3, 2012 8:58 AM

Jun 2009
Damn, Hazuki looks pretty good in that new look, better polish that hairstyle a bit though. It's nice to see Shimao and Rokka's interactions, due to the fact that he's in Hazuki's body. But i wonder how long does he plan on using it? At first i didn't expect it to last longer than half the episode, but he was already in Hazuki's body for this whole ep.

Also 5 more days for ED single, the wait is killing me.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 3, 2012 9:04 AM

Jul 2010
Beautiful episode... Shimao-kun is so amazing. The dream world is interesting as well as it is apparently something Shimao created in the hospital. Haha, cliffhanger. Really wonder if Rokka-chan is serious.
Aug 3, 2012 11:01 AM
Feb 2012
I'm starting to hate the ghost.

I wonder what Hazuki will discover on his journey through Shimao's mind. To me it looks like both men will learn something important about the other which hopefully will result in a peaceful ending for the trio.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Aug 3, 2012 11:54 AM

Oct 2011
I like the new look. I somewhat feel the episode wasn't as strong as previous ones, however, I am looking forward to them understanding each other.

OrochiPL said:
Also 5 more days for ED single, the wait is killing me.

The wait is killing me also! Stay strong! Haha!

who are you to change this world? silly boy.
Aug 3, 2012 1:11 PM
Feb 2012
Hazuki in limbo with tiny and fairy Rokka dragged on way too much.
Aug 3, 2012 1:50 PM

Jul 2012
Interesting episode but not my favorite. Shimao's sketches are REALLY good - better than what I can accomplish with colour pencils. The end was a bit cliffy, with Rokka asking that kind of question to the Shimao in Hazuki. XD Hazuki's new hairstyle is nice! Can be better if he went to a proper barber. LOL
Aug 3, 2012 2:32 PM

Mar 2012
Shimao for worst character of the season. Don't like the whole "stuck in a storybook" thing either, kinda boring. Just overall not a very good episode.

Next episode has awkward crying sex though? Maybe? I might just laugh if that actually happens.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Aug 3, 2012 3:31 PM

Mar 2012
OMG I saw and heard it: Sketchbook
my fav band The Sketchbook from Sket Dance
that was epic, then I saw ''Sketchbook'' on that sketchbook
that's there new album! For me that was the best thing in this ep
Aug 3, 2012 4:43 PM

Apr 2010
FastWheels said:
The new Hazuki looks a lot like Natsuki....

My thoughts exactly!! lol xDD
I can't wait to see Hazuki's reaction to his new look.
Poor Rokka though, she must have thought that Hazuki is a really INSANE drunk, I would've been freaked out. xD

And omg the little Rokka fairy so cute :3 The little Rokka in the opening is now explained 。◕‿◕。

Can't wait for the next episode! Next week come quickly~ I must know his answer ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ
Aug 3, 2012 6:43 PM

Oct 2011
I really want to see Hazuki's reaction to his new hairstyle and glasses! I loled very hard when Rokka actually liked the hairstyle :D
Rokka Hime was too cuuuutee x) But like most people I thought it dragged on too much? Not the best episode but still a good one.
Oh Shimao, what are you gonna do now??
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2012

167 by Katsu-kun »»
Feb 19, 3:52 AM

Poll: » Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 5, 2012

151 by Katsu-kun »»
Feb 17, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2012

103 by katakumplat »»
Feb 11, 5:09 AM

Poll: » Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 30, 2012

90 by katakumplat »»
Feb 7, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2012

71 by katakumplat »»
Feb 5, 11:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.