Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2012 7:49 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Very surprised by the 200% of fan service but very satisfied. They expose Eclair rather well with blanked out breasts, panties and a rather good show. While Yukikaze got her breasts shown rather well.

About the fan service, well to analyze simply in the spoiler
Eclair had a decent amount out all of the characters in terms of skin revelings only. However Yukikaze takes the cake however with her breasts and figure in terms of swimsuits only. It was fun just to plain see Noir fondling Éclair. Comedy great. Eclair’s red face was the best there and she got her panties revealed whom were blue stripped again.

While I admit Cinque is lucky in the spoiler
gets a feel of naked Noir around. Whom he freaks out at obviously.

However the swimsuits in the spoiler
of the characters leaves me more of Yukikaze than any other character due to her breasts. She must have the biggest really. That shows loads with her figure.

However what was nice if the following,

Until Éclair beats down on Cinque cause she was found out by Yukikaze/Noir. Which reminds me Cinque got also some Yukikaze breast rubbing and I don’t think he liked it if he joined in Éclair later on.

The fan service really got full blown but decently well kept. It however continues next episode. Might edit later.

BTW Some Image Stitches properly done now in the spoiler
Yukikaze's figure shows well.
Yumekichi11Jul 30, 2012 8:00 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 28, 2012 8:58 AM

Nov 2008
Noir took it quite well when Cinque caught her naked and Eclair just gets so irritated, when Noir groped her, she sent her flying sky high. So cute, I want to pet Noir.

Those new attacks and weapons, Eclair has a nice gauntlet and magical sword, Noir has multiple pointed tails, and at the very end Cinque gets a Gauntlet with a magic saber of his own. I can't wait for those to be used in an actual battle.

This series has everyone evenly matched Noir and Eclair were sparring twice with and without magic and ended in draws.

Pastilige whoa can anyone think 19th century Paris and the library was nice, I think of Magitech research from Tales of Phantasia when I see that library.

That end when Eclair woke up and found Cinque resting on her lap, really was that necessary to pummel him like that, he just fell asleep on your lap.

5/5

Jul 28, 2012 9:22 AM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
Those new attacks and weapons, Eclair has a nice gauntlet and magical sword, Noir has multiple pointed tails, and at the very end Cinque gets a Gauntlet with a magic saber of his own. I can't wait for those to be used in an actual battle.
Same her and both weapons being fresh were enticing in their designs to say the least. I still prefer Eclair's new gauntlet.
Hoppy said:
Pastilige whoa can anyone think 19th century Paris and the library was nice, I think of Magitech research from Tales of Phantasia when I see that library.
I was thinking of a lots of anime with libraries but on average it was really well detailed and I like Pastillage's entourage.
Hoppy said:
That end when Eclair woke up and found Cinque resting on her lap, really was that necessary to pummel him like that, he just fell asleep on your lap.
Tsundere MAN! TSUNDERE! Character can't be changed so it was all in nature Hoppy.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 28, 2012 12:22 PM
Feb 2012
Um... I am probably the only who doesn't really like this show >:<
Jul 28, 2012 12:30 PM

Jan 2009
How can such a pointless episode be so enjoyable? Seriously i had forgotten the charm of some of these characters since they haven't had much screen since the start of 2nd season. But i really want noir to have a love interest in someone. =)

Very refreshing episode after all those battles 5/5
Jul 28, 2012 1:43 PM
Oct 2011
DarthVantos said:
How can such a pointless episode be so enjoyable? Seriously i had forgotten the charm of some of these characters since they haven't had much screen since the start of 2nd season. But i really want noir to have a love interest in someone. =)

Very refreshing episode after all those battles 5/5

Agreed it shouldn't be possible yet this has been my favorite episode so far
COMPROMISE
Let's agree to respect each others views
No matter how wrong yours might be
Jul 28, 2012 2:12 PM

Feb 2011
Eclair end please.
Jul 28, 2012 4:15 PM

Aug 2010
Hanazawa Kana's character plays a bigger role in an episode. The creators know what they are doing.
Jul 28, 2012 4:26 PM

Apr 2011
It was nice to see Eclair hyperventilate after she was found having Cinque resting o her lap. That is such epic win.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Jul 28, 2012 4:33 PM

Apr 2012
Well I'm glad they got a swimsuit episode in, so at least this should satisfy those wanting Yuki Fanservice.

An nice episode at least.

Jul 28, 2012 4:45 PM

Jan 2012
Even though nothing important really happened in this episode, it was awesome! And yea... That was a major fan service episode, the new weapons should hopefully add some better fights in the future, along with everyone being about even in power. Along with Eclair's freaking out is hilarious, for Cinque he's having a good time with her one moment...then the next... he's getting beat to death.
Can't wait for next weeks episode!
Jul 28, 2012 6:24 PM

May 2008
Man i love Eclair . I thought they would focus more on Noir because she pretty much had no screentime at all.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 28, 2012 6:31 PM

May 2010
Whoa, suddenly it turned into shaman king vs busou renkin.
Jul 28, 2012 7:32 PM
Jun 2008
well just another ep give some more train & now bright spirit weapons too?

give more characters develop & etc on it too.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jul 28, 2012 9:03 PM

May 2011
LOL Noir and Eclair fight reminds me of the seiyuu they playing at, considering the fact that Kana and Ayana are best friends.
Jul 28, 2012 10:31 PM

Apr 2012
Well that was a petting heavy episode (though there was no actual "heavy petting").
Jul 29, 2012 12:43 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Shaman King!

Sorry the powers were to too similar to techniques used in Shaman King.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jul 29, 2012 12:58 AM

Sep 2009
Lol...this totally turned into a fan service show this season. I would really like for a relationship to actually happen, but I get the feeling that's not going to happen (as usual).

BTW, this is like the ultimate vacation. I wouldn't mind spending some time in that world where everyone is unbelievably cute.
Jul 29, 2012 2:03 AM

Mar 2011
Lol Shaman King powers in this show yea and nice fanservice.
Jul 29, 2012 2:06 AM

Apr 2011
Cinque and Eclair are so cute together! I am so happy that my favorite pair are having developments. And that legendary lap pillow. Eclair must be the happiest girl in the world.
Jul 29, 2012 4:48 AM

Dec 2010
Why fan service for... Can't this show be a bit more like the first season.
Hoppy said:

^ Agreed, this is kinda why I don't like tsunderes and Eclair that much.
Jul 29, 2012 8:24 AM
Oct 2009
LOL at Leo saying she had a business with Nanami but ends up only wanting pets ._.

Also, the end with Eclair punching him indeed was not really necessary to be so hard on him. Poor Cinque, it was her who invited him in the first place. ><"
Jul 29, 2012 9:03 AM

Sep 2010
Eclair is still the best thing in this show ^^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2012 11:27 AM

Mar 2010
Feel like I'm the only one who feels like this is totally shitty in comparison to the first season. I rated the first season a good 10/10.. this ones half that so far to me.
Jul 29, 2012 11:44 AM

Aug 2010
Magito said:
Cinque and Eclair are so cute together! I am so happy that my favorite pair are having developments. And that legendary lap pillow. Eclair must be the happiest girl in the world.

That's what I wanted to say :)

I want an Eclair lap pillow!
Also Noir is really cute.
Jul 29, 2012 12:22 PM

Jun 2009
Noir should switch sides and join Biscotti.
Jul 30, 2012 2:16 AM

Jan 2011
Great episode, but way too much fan service imo.
I want a plot or some decent character development.
It was fun to watch, but the fan service sort of ruined it for me.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jul 30, 2012 4:30 AM

May 2010
I wonder Cinque x Eclair is better than Milhi x Cinque..they both are so good.
Jul 30, 2012 5:05 AM

Jul 2010
Dog Days really isn't as tame as it used to be. Much petting and even swimsuits. Noir and Eclair are both too cute. ^^

Jul 30, 2012 8:21 AM

Jun 2011
Shachou said:
Whoa, suddenly it turned into shaman king vs busou renkin.

Exactly what i thought.

And i get how u guess feel about the fan service. Even though i admit i like fan service and all, but i kinda wish dog days doesnt have any or keep it minimum at least (SERIOUSLY CANT BELIEVE IM SAYING THIS). Because this is a show where i have so much fun watching and i just feel that the fan service sort of ruins it.
ArcanaTraceJul 30, 2012 8:27 AM
Jul 30, 2012 11:46 AM

Apr 2011
That's the sweetest EclairXCinquie moment ever. I keep playing that scene many times.

I forgot to mention Noir. I simply love her. She's cute, has a cute voice, her poker face, and always teasing Eclair about Cinque. It was good to give a lot of screentime for her and hopefully more next episode. Noir is like a tsukkomi type.

And I want to pet Noir so badly. XD
MagitoJul 30, 2012 12:07 PM
Jul 30, 2012 3:10 PM

Nov 2008
I want Eclair to disappear from the phase of this anime. Other than that the episode was still somewhat enjoyable, when I wasn't hating on her.

I want more Millhi x Cinque dammit!!!
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jul 30, 2012 9:23 PM

Jul 2011
fanservices, Eclair's tsundereness, Noir! <3 pretty fun ep!
Jul 31, 2012 9:35 AM

Nov 2007
Eclair once again reaffirming to me that she is the best girl in this show. This episode as a whole was amazing
Jul 31, 2012 3:49 PM

Nov 2009
Oh my my, poor Cinque getting into all those horrible accidents. ^^
No thoughts of jealousy there.. really...
Aug 1, 2012 11:44 PM

May 2009
Come on, Éclair, just admit that you love the guy already and get it over with. The more you resist, the more it becomes painfully obvious to those around you, especially Noir, who seems to be quite observant in the first place.

Cinque is one lucky fellow, though. he sees plenty of girls either in swimsuits, underwear or even totally naked and gets a lap pillow from one of them, who just happens to be the biggest tsundere in the Biscotti kingdom, which means she probably has the biggest crush on him.

His comrades aren't much worse off, either. Nanami gets to pat almost everyone from Galette, including its ruler (and will probably win Gaul over in the long run as well) and Becky is getting a squirrel harem of her own.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2012 1:33 AM

Dec 2009
More fanservice and echii for Dog Days is always welcome. One of the rare times that I like the furry LOL.

Anyways I surprisingly like this anime after catching up to all of S1 and the 4-S2 episodes. I think I just needed a lighthearted anime to compliment the mix of Despair, Seriousness, and Philosophy that dominates my watch list this season LOL.

As for relationships, this series is quite hard for me to pin down on what to like...I'd just agree with a previous comment and say that polygamy is where it's at for this series lawlz.

And jeez I still get my head to literally look away from the screen everytime a sub spells Cinque's name as Sink. Sheesh.
NettoAzureAug 2, 2012 1:39 AM
Aug 3, 2012 6:30 AM
Jul 2012
Kuudere Noir is just so cute!!! >//<
And with Eclair's Tsundere-ness, this episode is just too cute, I have to watch it twice >.>
Aug 3, 2012 9:42 AM
Jul 2009
Good episode (I can't decide between Yuki and Leo-hime T_T), but Eclair's tsundere behavior messes it up for me.

She totally overreacted to Noir's interpretation of her warning to Cinque. Yeah, she's a tsundere, and--as such--is shy with her feelings, but...ugh. Just another example of tsundere done wrong--which is rampant, these days.

The absurd overreactions, the mindless aggressiveness that gives rise to savage beatings (which perpetuate that female-on-male violence double standard, BTW; can you really see a male character doing that to a female?)....is that really the charm of tsundere?

As long as she continues to be that way, I'll hope for Eclair's appearances to be kept to a minimum.
Aug 6, 2012 4:06 PM

Dec 2011
I almost died with overdose of moe.
Fantastic episode.
Aug 19, 2012 8:11 AM

Aug 2010
This was a lovely little relaxing episode with some nice fanservice.

It was also refreshing to see Noir fall on top of MC wearing nothing, and instead of hitting him like Eclair, she simply apologized and went off to grab her swimsuit. Her pajamas were cute. 4/5.
Sep 5, 2012 10:33 PM

Apr 2009
Hmm, I don't seem to remember Eclair and Noir to be such intense rivals. Anyway, it was interesting to see them interact more this time. I'm starting to like Noir a lot more this season. She's cool, in more ways than one. ;)

Petting the head must be considered a close gesture of affection in Flonyard equivalent to a hug in the human world. Not close enough to be equivalent to a kiss, but not impersonal enough to be similar to a handshake, though apparently a bit embarrassing enough to be seen doing frequently in public.
Sep 22, 2012 4:18 PM

Nov 2011
Oh God, Noir is a riot.
Sep 30, 2012 11:56 PM

Sep 2011
Yesss, I've always been rooting for Cinque x Eclair since the first season, so this episode was super duper awesome! :D
Dec 17, 2012 7:25 PM

Nov 2011
No conflict at all! I wonder if that will last.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 14, 2014 8:06 PM

Jun 2014
SINKU X ECLAIR OTP.
I know, because hes the hero, he HAS to fall for the princess...but i mean COME ON. THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER.
Can you tell I really love this show?
I'm so happy I came across it.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Oct 11, 2017 9:52 AM

Apr 2013
Needs more Yukki fanservice, but else it's quite a nice watch so far :3
Jan 29, 2018 10:52 AM

Sep 2012
it was entertaining to see Eclair flip out at the end lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dog Days' Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 29, 2012

100 by KempachiZaraki »»
Jul 26, 2023 4:14 PM

Poll: » Dog Days' Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 21, 2012

50 by Dawizz »»
Jun 8, 2023 5:47 PM

Poll: » Dog Days' Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Jul 14, 2012

103 by Dawizz »»
Jun 6, 2023 12:10 AM

Poll: » Dog Days' Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 7, 2012

98 by Dawizz »»
Jun 5, 2023 11:49 PM

Poll: » Dog Days' Episode 11 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Sep 15, 2012

40 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 18, 2023 12:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.