Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 29, 2012 3:12 AM

Feb 2012
At this point the discussion thread of the latest episode would be usually filled with theories and I don't really see any of those, if you want to bitch about about the sequel in general, go make a new thread or use one that already exists.

I don't know what to think of the speaking Secret, it could be lying but I wouldn't bet on it. That a Secret spoke is awesome, I would ask it a ton of things but Blanc wants to destroy them.

Next episode Eureka shows up again, that's a good teaser but on the other hand wouldn't it be better not to show her in the preview and suprise us when the time comes?
Jul 29, 2012 3:26 AM

Jul 2012
Not too interesting, mostly build up in this episode. Ao getting all hot-blooded in battle.

And the Secret speaks! And we find out Generation Bleu's motive in gathering the Quartz...

Next episode looks to be action packed.
Jul 29, 2012 3:56 AM

May 2012
2 week break!! nice! a force break for my incoming exam!!
[/URL]
Jul 29, 2012 5:13 AM

May 2010
triforcebih said:
2 weeks break

BONES

What a break....this sucks !!!

Jul 29, 2012 7:18 AM

Oct 2011
Total mess...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2012 9:07 AM
May 2012
Aside from the constant complaining, a possible outcome popped in my head. If you watched the preview for Ep. 16 with subtitles, they say Gen. Blue is starting some plan and Ao is given a capsule with mankind's fate in it. In the opening you see the Nirvash with some big contraption next to a Scub Coral which could possibly be that capsule which might have all of the Quartz in it. I could only guess if he is able to use it or not, but that may finally be the time where that Nirvash Spec V lookalike will finally appear. If that does happen I so hope that it is Renton in that Mecha and possibly even Eureka since she was in the preview. I know this is just a guess and a lot of wishful thinking but I at least hope half of this is true.
Jul 29, 2012 10:21 AM
Aug 2010
a_guest said:

Sorry, I may look stupid, but I could not find Eureka in the preview of the next ep... Could you please point out where to look?

eh lol ? i didnt watch the EP yet but she is in the PV. standin there, her head covering the sun/moon and she got no belly
Jul 29, 2012 11:45 AM

Jul 2012
triforcebih said:
a_guest said:

Sorry, I may look stupid, but I could not find Eureka in the preview of the next ep... Could you please point out where to look?

eh lol ? i didnt watch the EP yet but she is in the PV. standin there, her head covering the sun/moon and she got no belly

Thank you. I have already figured it out:)
Jul 29, 2012 12:07 PM

Jul 2012
i am stuck on the thought of "what if Eureka was the enemy" mostly because pretty much every hates her
I highly doubt it but i'm preparing myself for it ><
Jul 29, 2012 5:51 PM

Oct 2008
AnimaRO64 said:
i am stuck on the thought of "what if Eureka was the enemy" mostly because pretty much every hates her

Effing with other timelines, intentionally or not, tends to cause some pretty adverse reactions for the parties affected - a fairly consistent element in time-travel fiction.

Making Eureka and Renton out to be the antagonists however... I don't know if any sort of masterful storytelling would be able to overcome the gut-punch BONES would be delivering to the audience (including myself). Either way, I can only see endless fan-rage at such a scenario; I doubt this is going to happen.
Jul 29, 2012 6:47 PM

Jul 2012
Dangerr said:
AnimaRO64 said:

Effing with other timelines, intentionally or not, tends to cause some pretty adverse reactions for the parties affected - a fairly consistent element in time-travel fiction.

Making Eureka and Renton out to be the antagonists however... I don't know if any sort of masterful storytelling would be able to overcome the gut-punch BONES would be delivering to the audience (including myself). Either way, I can only see endless fan-rage at such a scenario; I doubt this is going to happen.
Again i will be prepared if it does. yes i agree i highly doubt it. just seems like a possibility, at least in my head
In the previous episode with Eureka telling Naru to stop Ao was a little indicator telling me that Eureka could be a bad guy or Ao doesn't know what hes doing
However with Ao Allied with gen blue and their plan to destroying all secrets. They could doing the wrong thing and the secrets could actually be the misunderstood good guys all along :P
AnimaRO64Jul 29, 2012 6:57 PM
Jul 29, 2012 11:40 PM
Jun 2012
Well... in the original series "Humanity" wanted to destroy coral scub. Now the same is about to happen with "Secrets". It's basically the same story... just upside down. Try comparing Gekko-state to Generation Blue, Holland to Ivica, Rebecca to Talho, AO to Renton, Eureka to Naru... they are all "opposites"...
Jul 30, 2012 1:41 AM

Jul 2012
Am I the only one who gets feeling that secret is trying to talk, like Dewey Novak?
Not the words it say, but the style of speech?
Jul 30, 2012 2:49 AM

Jul 2012
Here is the current schedule for Eureka Seven AO:

"To Win a War, You Must Lose a War First"
Jul 30, 2012 9:57 AM
Jul 2012
CombatReaper said:

Does that mean it'll air still on Wednesday? Some people are saying we'll have to wait another couple of weeks?
Jul 30, 2012 11:28 AM

Jul 2012
Sitis said:
CombatReaper said:

Does that mean it'll air still on Wednesday? Some people are saying we'll have to wait another couple of weeks?

Well if the schedule doesn't change CBC is still planning to show the next episode next Wednesday. We will just have to wait and see.
"To Win a War, You Must Lose a War First"
Jul 30, 2012 12:05 PM
Jul 2012
I feel like the plot might have something to do with the seven planes of existence and when ao keeps having dreams it relates to the word astral and Taking an emotional journey. Looking forward to episode 16
Jul 31, 2012 7:01 AM
May 2012
shanimebib said:
QuakerBits said:
shanimebib said:
Did anyone notice the changes in the OP?

I just re-watched 14/15 intros at the same time, paused a lot to check.. couldn't really find anything?!?!
Linkark07 said:
shanimebib said:
Did anyone notice the changes in the OP?

Could you please post which changes?; didn't see any.

had a feeling I missed something ^__^
Jul 31, 2012 7:05 AM
Aug 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hxrQztA-EY&hd=1

IS THERE A BREAK OR NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Jul 31, 2012 3:26 PM

Mar 2009
I blame Michael Phelps for this.
Jul 31, 2012 3:31 PM
May 2012
I hope the story starts to pick up though. I'll admit its not what i expected when news first came out, and it certainly isnt what i was had in mind either. It's not that bad though. Also i really hope the show/mention Anemone and Dominic. I think it would be all kinds of BA if they showed up.
Jul 31, 2012 4:56 PM
Jul 2012
Well my thought's so far...
1. What if Gazelle was taho and Holland's son?
2.Elena is Eureka's daughter?
3.Fleur is mater from the orginal Eureka 7.
4.That might not actually be renton in the opener 2 that everyone's talking about. what if it's Dominic? the hair style looks the same.

Something else that been bugging me how old is freakin Eureka? anyone know? im thinking in the orginal she was like 15 or 16.
Don't beg for things. Do it yourself. Or you won't get anything.
-Eureka Seven
Jul 31, 2012 8:42 PM

May 2012
a_guest said:
Well maybe they will shoot the screenwriter, at last, and will bring the old author back to save the show...
Where is the magic of original E7? Where are emotions that made crazy? Where is touching story-line?
I do realize that it was a fairy tale, but it was a story you want to dive into.
As for this one, I do not feel anything about it... Oh no, sorry, I do feel... great disappointment.

And emotions... this makes E7 different from 95% of all other anime series.
Just look at the pictures below. Have you seen the same emotions in this one?
(For sure many people will post similar screenshots from AO, but be honest, do they feel the same? )

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc308/AkariSato/Eureka%207/Renton-and-Eureka.jpg

http://karmaburn.com/files/screenshots/eureka7/anemone4801.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nb7ga4A1Xk4/SfUiGLdEMiI/AAAAAAAABxA/4_pepqk7450/s1600/family.jpg

http://www.sdsandwiches.com/omegaskies-holland-small.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9407/eureka892.png

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/1410/eureka89.png

http://grayphantom.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/g_p-eureka-seven-39x264258dc408mkv-00000.jpg

http://i.animecrazy.net/Eureka_7.jpg

http://i.animecrazy.net/eureka_seven_summer_of_love.jpg
Aug 1, 2012 2:15 AM

Apr 2009
What no Dr.Greg Egan to explain theory about how things work? Oh well... maybe Georg will do the rest. LOL

Secrets, Scub Coral, species extermination, this is turning out like Gunbuster or TTGL, maybe... XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 1, 2012 5:09 AM
Jul 2012
MyNameIsTony said:
Well my thought's so far...
1. What if Gazelle was taho and Holland's son?
2.Elena is Eureka's daughter?
3.Fleur is mater from the orginal Eureka 7.
4.That might not actually be renton in the opener 2 that everyone's talking about. what if it's Dominic? the hair style looks the same.

Something else that been bugging me how old is freakin Eureka? anyone know? im thinking in the orginal she was like 15 or 16.

1. NO NO NO, we know who gazelle's father is he's the guy who kidnap's ao at the beggining of the series so it's impossible.
2. i highly doubt elena is eureka's daughter, could be possible but so far we have been shown no invlination that she is, and if she was why does she have pink hair and dark skin? doesn't make sense.
3. once again no no no, it's impossible.
4. Why would they have dominic in this show? he has no connection at all to what is happening, and the hair style doesn't match with any characters from eureka seven, but we can assume it's renton because the fact he's beside eureka. plus he would never leave Anemone

eureka seven happens several millenium(tell me the actually time differnce if i'm wrong) into the future so none of the people in eureka seven can be in eureka seven ao since eureka seven ao is BEFORE eureka seven in the timeline of the series. eureka seven ao ->several millenium->eureka seven

eureka is a corallion so she shoudln't really age, so it's kinda hard to tell how old she is.

not trying to be mean but have you been watching the same show as us? cause i have no idea where you could get those ideas from at all.
Aug 1, 2012 8:26 AM
Jul 2012
Knightofdread Says:
1. NO NO NO, we know who gazelle's father is he's the guy who kidnap's ao at the beggining of the series so it's impossible.
2. i highly doubt elena is eureka's daughter, could be possible but so far we have been shown no invlination that she is, and if she was why does she have pink hair and dark skin? doesn't make sense.
4. Why would they have dominic in this show? he has no connection at all to what is happening, and the hair style doesn't match with any characters from eureka seven, but we can assume it's renton because the fact he's beside eureka. plus he would never leave Anemone

eureka seven happens several millenium(tell me the actually time differnce if i'm wrong) into the future so none of the people in eureka seven can be in eureka seven ao since eureka seven ao is BEFORE eureka seven in the timeline of the series. eureka seven ao ->several millenium->eureka seven

eureka is a corallion so she shoudln't really age, so it's kinda hard to tell how old she is.

not trying to be mean but have you been watching the same show as us? cause i have no idea where you could get those ideas from at all.

Ok thanks for letting me know. they were just my thoughts but u corrected me so thx. Yea e7 is suppose to happen 10,000 years in the future of AO when the humans come back to earth.
I think Eureka does age because she is still biologically human and she does look older in AO then in the original e7.
-Eureka Seven
Aug 1, 2012 10:01 AM

Nov 2010
I got lost halfway the episode
Hopefully it'll get interesting soon
Aug 1, 2012 10:10 AM

Jul 2012
MyNameIsTony said:
Knightofdread Says:

Ok thanks for letting me know. they were just my thoughts but u corrected me so thx. Yea e7 is suppose to happen 10,000 years in the future of AO when the humans come back to earth.
I think Eureka does age because she is still biologically human and she does look older in AO then in the original e7.Well at episode 50 at the very end it says both Renton and Eureka are Legally both 16.
Aug 1, 2012 11:57 AM
Jul 2012
AnimaRO64 said:
says both Renton and Eureka are Legally both 16.

Yea thats true i did notice that so in AO they would be around 26 to 36 cause AO is 13.
-Eureka Seven
Aug 1, 2012 2:48 PM

Jul 2012
MyNameIsTony said:
AnimaRO64 said:
says both Renton and Eureka are Legally both 16.

Yea thats true i did notice that so in AO they would be around 26 to 36 cause AO is 13.
Flashybrown said:
a_guest said:
Well maybe they will shoot the screenwriter, at last, and will bring the old author back to save the show...
Where is the magic of original E7? Where are emotions that made crazy? Where is touching story-line?
I do realize that it was a fairy tale, but it was a story you want to dive into.
As for this one, I do not feel anything about it... Oh no, sorry, I do feel... great disappointment.

And emotions... this makes E7 different from 95% of all other anime series.
Just look at the pictures below. Have you seen the same emotions in this one?
(For sure many people will post similar screenshots from AO, but be honest, do they feel the same? )

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc308/AkariSato/Eureka%207/Renton-and-Eureka.jpg

http://karmaburn.com/files/screenshots/eureka7/anemone4801.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nb7ga4A1Xk4/SfUiGLdEMiI/AAAAAAAABxA/4_pepqk7450/s1600/family.jpg

http://www.sdsandwiches.com/omegaskies-holland-small.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9407/eureka892.png

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/1410/eureka89.png

http://grayphantom.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/g_p-eureka-seven-39x264258dc408mkv-00000.jpg

http://i.animecrazy.net/Eureka_7.jpg

http://i.animecrazy.net/eureka_seven_summer_of_love.jpg
Has people been spamming this? I could have sworn I have seen this in a different discussion topic. . . . :P
Aug 2, 2012 8:36 AM
Jul 2012
I think Eureka does age because she is still biologically human and she does look older in AO then in the original e7.

No problem, Ya i think your right on the aging part, she does look older, hmmm wonder if she can die of old age than? don't think so but you never know.

I can't wait till next episode looks a bunch of info will be coming in that episode, question to you guys, do you think the secrets are lieing about removing the "invaders" aka the scrub coral to protect this dimension? if they are lieing why exactly are they doing it, i curretnly have some thought about this but i want to hear your guy's opinions/ideas first

Has people been spamming this? I could have sworn I have seen this in a different discussion topic. . . . :P

yep i have seen people spamming it to.
Aug 18, 2012 8:01 PM

Dec 2010
swimstar98 said:
I hope the story starts to pick up though. I'll admit its not what i expected when news first came out, and it certainly isnt what i was had in mind either. It's not that bad though. Also i really hope the show/mention Anemone and Dominic. I think it would be all kinds of BA if they showed up.

didnt anemone make a appearance already in the beginning?
Sep 7, 2012 3:05 AM

Jul 2008
And the plot thickens....really can't think of anything else to add.
Aug 22, 2014 6:16 AM

May 2012
Pretty nice episode, I quite like the overall development but I do wonder what will happen next in the story!
Nov 4, 2021 4:36 PM

Feb 2012
Fleur is projecting her hatred for her parent on to Ao and Eureka's relationship. She's also catching on to something between Elena and Eureka (the fact that Elena is Ao's sister?).

Japan makes a deal with the Secrets. Blanc doesn't buy the theory that the Secrets are the good guys protecting their universe from Coral invaders from the future/alternate universe.

Secret is speaking through Georg now.

Blanc is planting a trap for the Secrets with all the quartz they've gathered.
Fortress_MaximusNov 4, 2021 4:41 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Sep 28, 2022 12:11 AM

Mar 2013
Now I know why this series got such a low score.
The story is getting confusing... ¯⁠⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯ lol

The only thing I appreciate right now is the OP and ED's wonderful lyrics and rhythm.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 24, 2012

156 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode (23 &amp;) 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Nov 19, 2012

433 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 5:07 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 23 Discussion

Kefkiroth - Nov 19, 2012

20 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:38 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

bastek66 - Sep 27, 2012

217 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:14 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2012

108 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 3:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.