Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 11, 2012 10:29 AM

Feb 2008
I jut can't wait for it to happen ! New Sailor Moon anime ! I hope they include the Sailor V manga in it too !

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Jul 12, 2012 4:54 AM

Jan 2010
Nythe said:
Poor Sailor Pluto, not a planet anymore.

Jul 12, 2012 9:27 AM

Dec 2010
Do you guys know what I'm most excited for? Saturn getting a proper transformation! hopefully it happens
Jul 12, 2012 9:44 AM

Jun 2012
I can only vaguely remember watching the series when I was a little kid. Those were the dark ages of anime for me, when the time slot was moved to a later time and I couldn't watch anime anymore because my parents were home and I would not have heard the end of their lecture. So, I'm looking forward to the new airing. I should check out the manga too while I'm at it.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Jul 12, 2012 2:08 PM

Nov 2009
First thoughts? Is this for real?

Hope they will not ruin my childhood but make me remember the good old times.
Jul 12, 2012 2:09 PM

Nov 2009
Wait will there be NEW voice actors?
Jul 12, 2012 4:58 PM
Mar 2008
I really doubt they'll drop Sailor Pluto. Pluto was considered a planet when the show was made, and Pluto is a character, so yeah. Plus, the moon isn't a planet either.

Though the people saying Pluto is a planet because they WANT it to be one .. ugh. /rolls eyes SO HARD
Jul 12, 2012 8:41 PM
Oct 2008
wow i still havent watched finished the sailor moon series (cant rmb which Season series)
Jul 13, 2012 4:52 AM

Jan 2012
I already LOVE IT!!!!
Jul 13, 2012 10:20 AM

Aug 2011
I'm so excited for this!

I hope SMC is subbing it though, because most of the old groups that did the original series are defunct now. And as much as I respect Commie, Underwater, etc. for what they do, I wouldn't want them anywhere near Sailor Moon.
Jul 13, 2012 3:25 PM

Apr 2011
Exciteeeed. Even if it suck, I'll still watch all of it, I swear.
Jul 13, 2012 6:02 PM

Feb 2012
I was so happy when i saw this (i still am!) IM SO looking forward to this >w<
Jul 13, 2012 7:04 PM
Apr 2011
Sailor Moon was the very first anime I ever started watching. Although I was like 6, it was the American dub version, and I thought it was just a cartoon. But I liked it so much I had a Sailor Moon shirt with matching shorts. I can't wait till they air it! =D
Jul 15, 2012 5:23 AM

May 2010
I'm dying to see this one. I love Sailor Moon, my first anime which made me who I am right now! I hope that they are going to remake ALL the seasons... My favourite is Seiya from Sailor Stars. It's not going to be the same anymore since his seiyuu is dead :(
But I hope we can see more Usagi, Haruka, Minako and less Chibiusa (I really hate that brat)!
Jul 16, 2012 8:28 AM
Nov 2011
this is so exciting!!! it was my 1st anime & the reason y i love anime!!!
i have all of the mangas, anime seasons & the movies of sailor moon....& i still have it!!! it is my treasure.........can't wait for it!!!!
i am soooooooooooo looking forward for this!!!!
Jul 17, 2012 8:21 PM

Jul 2012
I heard about this in their 20th anniversary's event and it made my entire life. I honestly can't wait for next summer to enjoy that masterpiece. Sailor Moon was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid. No matter how it will turn out, I'll definitely watch it.
Jul 17, 2012 10:22 PM

Jun 2009
I am so excited!! I'm definitely watching this~

Jul 19, 2012 9:23 PM
Jul 2018
Sailor Moon was my gateway anime. You can bet I'll be watching this! :)
Jul 19, 2012 9:41 PM

Jan 2011
Omg, this is gonna be amazing! Though I wonder how they'll be improving things. And I can't wait 'till 2013!! -__-
Sailor Jupiter/Mercury FTW though. ;D
Jul 20, 2012 3:11 AM

Jun 2010
First anime I ever watched in my life and I was too little to remember A THING from it. Yet surprisingly just knowing that I watched it as a tiny little small kid makes me want to at least check this remake out. It's a good thing I won't rage about any changes too.

Also this:
morshuwarrior said:
I still believe Pluto is a planet, no matter what nonsense they spout out.

and this:
noyoureinsane said:
All I know is after Pluto was declared not a planet humanity just went downhill.
Jul 30, 2012 6:37 PM

Aug 2011
Well,kinda excited.Remember watching it as a kid with my sister on VHS,ON an old crt tv,siting on my couch =)

Just as previously said,just don't turn it into a hornfest...series these days tend to do that a lot XD
I'm just an ordinary Anime loving Cheese Goo.So feel free to ask any question about cheese XD.Or if you want i could give you a little scoop of my cheesy body ,just PM me LOL,I'll really give you cheese.REALLY

Jul 31, 2012 6:47 PM

Jun 2011
Im so excited... I hope they don't mess with the music..I like every song and bgm in sailor moon!
Duhuhu...
Aug 4, 2012 7:04 AM

Apr 2011
Ah... This is making me feel nostalgic... Definitely going to watch it.~

...But maybe I should rewatch the older anime first, since I barely remember it. XD
Shadow_MiloticAug 4, 2012 7:08 AM
Aug 6, 2012 1:35 PM

May 2008
I'm so happy about it, that tears come to my eyes. This is gonna be great!
Aug 6, 2012 1:43 PM

Mar 2012
All I know about this series is that the author's husband is the one who made YYH and HxH? Is it something like that? Or something girly and stuff?
End Zionazism
Aug 8, 2012 12:19 AM

Sep 2009
Awesome thing. Only what makes me a little bit, how to say, prejudiced, is the animation. I loved the original animation, because it was old, and GOOD! Nowdays somewhat the animations sucks in some animes, but I really do hope they will make this good :P

Check out~ ♥ Some quality AMV:s made with love ♥ My Youtube
Aug 9, 2012 1:16 PM
Jul 2012
This was one of the first animes I've watched.I remember getting really excited about it and even ditching some special study courses I was supposed to take.Instead of studying to get a good highschool I was literally running to home to watch this series hahah lol it worked at the end but sometimes I gave lame excuses to my course teachers :):):)
Aug 9, 2012 1:26 PM

Jun 2012
Rasco said:
Might watch a episode or two just for curiosity.

LOL, Dude, Same here.

It's kinda weird that a guy like me would ACTUALLY be curious into watching a show meant for girls. Lol, well who knows? I have never seen the first seasons but I think the show is geared more towards girls.

=P Oh well, I watched Madoka Magica and I still have my manliness. :)
Did you say "nerd"?
----------------------
Not "nerd" -- "node".

Aug 9, 2012 1:58 PM

Dec 2009
ReyvateilEXEC said:
Im so excited... I hope they don't mess with the music..I like every song and bgm in sailor moon!

I hope for new remastered versions ^_^
Aug 11, 2012 7:00 PM
Jun 2009
I excited too, omg.
Aug 21, 2012 12:47 AM

Nov 2010
amare135 said:
Nythe said:

It is in mythology, which Sailor Moon is based on.

I didn't imply Pluto's not gonna be in it. Just stated the fact for comedy value. For what it's worth, I made myself laugh, so it's not a complete waste! :D
Sep 1, 2012 11:30 AM

Apr 2010
Hopefully the excitement won't kill me before next summer. =P
Sep 1, 2012 7:26 PM

Mar 2011
I am definitely excited! This was the first anime I've watched and I've seen all the series.
I hope this turns out good and doesn't ruin my childhood.
I haven't read the manga, but it would be nice if they remake it so I know what happens.
As it turns out, living was a punishment...
Sep 1, 2012 11:57 PM

Oct 2008
Wow! looking forward to this. I bet it will be great
Sep 1, 2012 11:59 PM

Oct 2008
Mikasa said:
Level E then Hunter x Hunter then Sailor Moon?
Next: yu yu hakusho
The togashi family is on a roll

I would love to see a remake of yu yu hakusho even though it is already good! <3
Sep 3, 2012 9:57 AM

Dec 2010
SnakeBeater said:
Rasco said:

LOL, Dude, Same here.

It's kinda weird that a guy like me would ACTUALLY be curious into watching a show meant for girls. Lol, well who knows? I have never seen the first seasons but I think the show is geared more towards girls.

Madoka Magica is targeted towards boys though
Sep 3, 2012 3:41 PM

Apr 2011
I have soooo many thoughts about the new anime! I hope this isn't too painfully tl;dr but I'm just gonna copy paste all of my wishes for 2013 from my blog entry about the subject.

1. Onscreen Haruka/Michiru kissu

2. No dub cuts, especially of gay gay gay Haruka/Michiru

3. Some or all of the original dub cast coming back and making a brand new beautiful dub *-*

4. As atonement for the original dub's gay hiding sins, the dub shalt have a few self-deprecating jokes about cousins and the other silly changes

5. I really want Hotaru to be pretty creepy this time around. Like, you know this scene?

I want more stuff like that, basically. Like she slips more into her dangerous and unstable side, especially around Chibiusa because hhnnngngg. I still want Hotaru to have plenty of her heart meltingly adorable scenes, and her sympathetic depression scenes, but I think it'd be so interesting if she was a significantly creepy kid??? Like, they make her creepy but still keeping her totally woobie and everyone still loves her, that'd be pretty cool.

6. Simultaneous dub???? Too much to ask..?

7. Movies. Big, beautiful movies. *-* Like, I would just love it if we got some more movies with original stories. I mean, I love the plot of Sailor Moon but I've already experienced it fifty shitzillion times? So a fresh, new, original story for a gorgeous movie would be awesome. It doesn't even have to be a good story, lol, I just want something new brought to the table. Good movie plots would be even better, but it's okay with me if they aren't so great. Maybe, maybe they could get Naoko Takeuchi to write some new original plots for some badass movies? Just a thought.

8. Some fresh new stock footage! The new transformations scenes could be SO COOL, like maybe they could even give them a bit more variation than last time around. I don't hate stock footage at all, but variation is cooool. Like maybe have the girls' first transformation scenes look a lot like the original ones, but then switch it up, or change them gradually. There's just so much potential there to make some really stunning visuals! And since the transformation scenes from the original are so memorable and well liked, I think they should put a lot of effort into them for 2013.

9. Darker skin for Setsuna. Back in the day I didn't even notice her slightly dark skin, but in the manga it is very nice and stands out. I like dark skin characters, I don't think there are enough of them.

10. Some body type variation. I'd especially die for chubby Usagi. *-* Cuuuuute! Muscular Makoto would be good. Big booty Mars? Flatty chest Mercury? Maybe chubby Chibiusa too!

11. Some costume variation for the senshi. Not anything huge, but like how in the manga Venus and Jupiter have little belts. Maybe even take it a bit farther? I like it when they have their outfits personalized a little. Mercury's got to keep her little computer interface thing!

12. A teeny bit more gay within the inner senshi. They need not all be canonically paired up with each other, but some new hints and development of relationships between them would be lovely. Especially for the fan favorites Ami/Makoto and Rei/Minako. Maybe even push a new hinty hint fan couple to make 2013 stand out from the original? I like Ami/Rei and it'd be cool if they had some moments together.

13. I especially hope that SM2013 is suuuper successful and that it's universally loved by anime fans and that it makes out eyes and ears explode from how much we love how it looks and the sound of the gorgeous music and that it gets really popular like DBZ was and that we get cool merchandise and that it plays on TVs at prime time across the world and heralds in a new era of anime fandom and that everyone involved in the production of the show ends up rolling in money and they each enjoy fame and luxury and high amounts of praise and respect for the rest of their lives.
Sep 3, 2012 3:45 PM

Apr 2011
amare135 said:
Do you guys know what I'm most excited for? Saturn getting a proper transformation! hopefully it happens

Yes, this.
Sep 3, 2012 3:51 PM

Apr 2011
Nythe said:

I hope they make this a running joke.
Sep 5, 2012 6:31 PM

Sep 2010
amare135 said:
SnakeBeater said:
Rasco said:

LOL, Dude, Same here.

Madoka Magica is targeted towards boys though

What's really funny is that the Sailor Moon anime was made the way it was to broaden its audiance to include more boys.

Which is kinda strange considering the manga was way darker n had more action in it or in other words more "Madoka-like" than the anime could ever dream of being.

Dunno what they were thinking lol.
Few maxims have done as much harm as, "Children should be seen and not heard."
Sep 5, 2012 6:49 PM

Sep 2010
And OMG it is gonna be a tough year waiting for this to come out. :D It'll be well worth it to see a Sailor Moon anime that actually follows the manga closely.

Though I love the manga I kinda worry bout how fast it might go without monster of the week episodes. Maybe they'll throw a couple in there to lengthen it... or just have general downtime character development ones. Though I wouldn't mind monster of the week in the S arc lol can we say Genetic Regression anyone (・`ω´・)

Still can't wait to see a more badass Saturn and Galaxia and Cosmos, OMG SAILOR COSMOS BETTER BE THERE щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Oh n to the whole Pluto not being a planet thing; you have to remember not all of them were based on planets. Think of the Sailor Quartet who were just named after 4 big asteroids in the asteroid belt or Galaxia's allies like Sailors Phi and Chi or Sailors Mnemosyne and Lethe.

lol I'll shut up now :P
Few maxims have done as much harm as, "Children should be seen and not heard."
Sep 13, 2012 4:03 PM

Aug 2010
I'm going to fap so hard.
Sep 13, 2012 11:45 PM

Jun 2010
Khaoticsuccubus said:
And OMG it is gonna be a tough year waiting for this to come out. :D It'll be well worth it to see a Sailor Moon anime that actually follows the manga closely.

Though I love the manga I kinda worry bout how fast it might go without monster of the week episodes. Maybe they'll throw a couple in there to lengthen it... or just have general downtime character development ones. Though I wouldn't mind monster of the week in the S arc lol can we say Genetic Regression anyone (・`ω´・)

Still can't wait to see a more badass Saturn and Galaxia and Cosmos, OMG SAILOR COSMOS BETTER BE THERE щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Oh n to the whole Pluto not being a planet thing; you have to remember not all of them were based on planets. Think of the Sailor Quartet who were just named after 4 big asteroids in the asteroid belt or Galaxia's allies like Sailors Phi and Chi or Sailors Mnemosyne and Lethe.

lol I'll shut up now :P

And Galaxia better have some development in the new one. Because back in Stars, she barely got any development, except being another villain.
Sep 14, 2012 3:18 AM

Aug 2009
Lets just hope it wont be like a remake like Dragonball Kai.I am not a huge fan of Sailor moon but I did like the first 2 seasons so I am looking forward to it.
Sep 23, 2012 1:08 PM

Jun 2008
If they stick to the manga, it will definitely be darker and focus on other charas besides SailorMoon. (Venus has a huge role on the manga etc). Hope they animate it well and also I hope they also stick to the manga art.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Sep 23, 2012 1:10 PM

Dec 2009
Orulyon said:
Hope they animate it well and also I hope they also stick to the manga art.

Are you talking about the character designs.

Ugh I hope not. I think the manga looks dreadful. I liked the anime chara designs more. And that is just my opinion.
Sep 25, 2012 1:53 AM
Jun 2012
Orulyon said:
If they stick to the manga, it will definitely be darker and focus on other charas besides SailorMoon. (Venus has a huge role on the manga etc). Hope they animate it well and also I hope they also stick to the manga art.

Yeeii, I sure hope they do! Venus has always been my favorite characther :)
Oct 18, 2012 7:00 AM

Apr 2011
I feel like I will watch this no matter what :)
Oct 19, 2012 10:54 PM

Jul 2008
yes that mean more ecchi fanart online :D

and after madoka magica i have high hope of better story and less filers

and more Jupiter X Mercury Dojins

but do any one know who will be the director
Oct 31, 2012 3:37 PM

Aug 2011
I'm super excited for it !! I have some hope for new anime 。One of the reasons to wait for 2013!!

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2015

41 by Eziprez »»
Feb 24, 7:25 PM

» Am I the only one who finds Sailor Moon more "traditionally girly" than Tokyo Mew Mew?

removed-user - Jan 18

1 by a0t3a »»
Jan 19, 2:38 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2015

40 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Jan 2, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2015

37 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Jan 1, 2:15 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

32 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Jan 1, 2:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.