Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 6, 2012 9:55 PM

May 2010
i'd like one yaoi stick please
Jul 6, 2012 10:21 PM

Feb 2012
In the words of Eru: "Watashi, Kininarimasu"

Great first ep. The first 2 minutes really surprised me. I thought I had the wrong anime for a sec lol.

Looking forward to how this develops. <3 the characters so far and boobs are always welcome. Hated the censors though. Damnit!
Jul 6, 2012 10:35 PM

Jun 2011
lol Yumeshima
and Nakamura Yuuichi!
Jul 6, 2012 11:05 PM

Sep 2011
Well, I've played through this game before. The whole "being run over by a car" scene didn't appear in the game--

I personally actually like this anime better than the game, since the animation and everybody's voices actually makes things livelier. As I thought, it's MUCH better to let the main guy have a voice to make things less dull.
Jul 7, 2012 12:35 AM

Jul 2009
Wtf. Amazing opening but then I had no idea what I was watching anymore.
Jul 7, 2012 3:19 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
So far I am not exactly intrigued by this election thing which so far has been difficult to follow and seems unreasonably serious. Otherwise, the show is pretty run out of the mill without anything too special; not too shabby for first ep.
Jul 7, 2012 3:50 AM

Nov 2007
I know now what I'm not watching for Summer.

Jul 7, 2012 5:19 AM

Oct 2010
A excellent episode. Obviously LIGHT BEAMS command you to spend your $$$ to see the fan service. And obviously it sucks. Anyway here are my thoughts.

About the beginning, the beginning in the spoiler
was nice! The girl’s breath was well done along with her camera. However looks to me the car behind her killed her in bloody murder.

About the OP, I will list which elements I liked of it in the list.
  • The title along with the girl running and the girl behind her in the spoiler
    is nice and notice the first girl running has the car in between her teeth.

• Nice group pic in the spoiler
    shows a whole with the cast of the show.

• Nice intro of Sumiyoshi Chisato in the spoiler
    barging in type suits her.

• Kiba Mifuyu in the spoiler
    was nicely shown in her hair waving. Elegance is shown here of her.

• The twin duet in the spoiler
    rather please me for their loli bodies and faces. Moreover the color is nice as one tends to have the same hair color as Nymph.

• The green haired girl in the spoiler
    looks more of a trap than anything of value to the show. Would to see what contribution this character may have.

• The loli in the spoiler
    is most likely the typical loli genius. Regardless I like her appearance. The way she swings that snack reminds of perverted stuff. Just chasing her snack into something else can do the job.

• My favorite girl in the spoiler
    was shown wisely in her character. That’s all I will say.
This is my realism view of this show’s OP. I hope it clears out as to how I feel of it.

About the start after the OP, it starts rather kinky ans sexy in the spoiler
what else may be said of some female trouser were clearly my imagination can see her privates. Along with her stomach and tights Chisato does not disappointing in male needs of her bodies to quench their sexuality. Moreover in the spoiler
Chitose boldly jumps on the Yuuki. Rather bold. I got some [url=]K-ON VIBES due to the cassette here.[/url] Lovely Chitose face in the spoiler
I liked that one and what a sorry loser Yuuki was to come begging into the breasts of Kiba! Seems she likes his head rubbing her there. However in thee end like all morons he puts his stupid bag on his stupid face to be a stupid fool in the middle of the street. HOW IRONIC!

Lovely face of Kiba in the spoiler
I liked it. Same of the loli in the spoiler
nice cheerful entry.

About the conference room, nice seeing first around one of the loli duets with orange hair. It was certainly lively to see the duet in the spoiler
being surprised. That is of snacks her incoming. No surprise they love them. The green haired girl here. Was nice to open her mouth like that. While I liked the group shot in the spoiler
since it was nice. Most likely the best for me is the following,

Along with the spoiler
for marvelous reactions of the duet lovely loli sets of orange/blue hair combo. Their acting and MOE captivated me.
While I will not deny Michiru’s pose in the spoiler
nice leg/panties exposure. I liked a lot the blushing of the green haired girl here. It looks nice. Love Chitose’s smile in the spoiler
it radiates nicely. The teacher’s entry in the spoiler
just reeks of BIG BREASTS and mature looks. I want to see some bouncing of her breasts.

About Satsuki Shinonome, her intro was nice in the spoiler
another conference involvement. One of the good things about Shinonome are her big breasts and nice face! Males with big breasts fetish need not to look further than her.

About back in class, first of all the guy in the spoiler
really got me ROFL due to his nature and looks whom among them the spinning hat. However the following girl,

Impressed me more. Her appearance in general appeals to my HAREM needs.

Setting change! certainly nice to see the orange hair girl of the duet here. She has a bigger chest than I though however her short height still reminds me of a loli. HOWEVER! Notice the teacher in the spoiler
WHAT A SLUT! Drink in front of underage kids and puts a pen in her breasts to act as a penis? Really now? Sure makes female student jealous of her body. How slutty of her now. Sheesh!
I still enjoyed the reactions of the others in the spoiler
Mainly the twins and Kiba.

About the outside, well for one random students/people with masks in the spoiler
got me laughing of how stupid it was shown and ridiculous. However that’s one part of anime that is good. However everything got much more appealing with some breast action of Isara in the spoiler
falling down like that on Yuuki and all.
SHAMELESS CLUMSINESS! Regardless funny as usual.

About back at the drinking spot, well I liked the character expressions and interactions in the spoiler
for one Michiru likes to eat and play games. Chitose is full of energy as usual. Green hair girl is nice. Michiru is so nice in the spoiler
however the BIG BREASTED COW in the spoiler
continues to be a drunk slut. Regardless the group shot in the spoiler
was nice to see.

About the fan service, you should just fuuuuuuuu it! In the spoiler
says HELLO WHITE FOG! Enjoy it till you get the BD rips as revenge for the censors, like many do anyway.

About thee end, I liked it in the spoiler
Yuuki gets chosen for the whole part he has to do and it ends nicely in the spoiler
with the whole gang and a special announcement of all things. Oh my!

BTW: A extra in the spoiler
nice depiction there.

2 extra bonuses in the spoiler
I liked those TBH with the setup they show out.

Finally a little something in the spoiler (NSFW)of seeing Isara’s breasts with nipples. I think it would be nice to make them like that.

So in thee end I gave this a 1/10 and 1/5. Try harder Japan!
Yumekichi11Jul 7, 2012 5:23 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 7, 2012 6:44 AM

Aug 2010
This was underwhelming...I care neither about the story nor the characters, barring Morishita. I hope it gets better 2/5.
Jul 7, 2012 8:28 AM

Jan 2008
Can't help feeling that sense of something missing because of the animation.

The original drawing are just too good.
Jul 7, 2012 10:03 AM
Oct 2010
fail on that girls part to not notice a car. just watched it. first part seemed like something out of a ghost in the shell case :p did like that though. wil make for some drama later. loving michiru for some readson. want to read the visual novel now
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jul 7, 2012 11:32 AM
Feb 2012
Just another typical harem anime? Not even close to that.

It's only been one episode so far but Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate is looking very creative and promising so far. A club dedicated to food/candy research? If it's fun, why not I ask. The members are what makes it so interesting; my favourite so far being the Yaoi stick guy (that dude's freakin' hilarious).
On top of that we also get, what seems to be, a nice little story- some drama right off the bat (the girl being hit by the car, that is).

All in all I'm fairly satisfied- and pleasantly surprised- and can't wait for the next episode. Besides, WhyNot are doing a solid job translating this show.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jul 7, 2012 11:53 AM

May 2011
Looks boring so far. I'll try a few more episodes before I decide if I want to drop it or not.
Jul 7, 2012 11:56 AM

Oct 2010
GuiltyKing said:
Besides, WhyNot are doing a solid job translating this show.
I find Hadena did best with the OP. The meaning of the OP is of peculiar interest in its arrangement to say the least.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 7, 2012 12:01 PM
Feb 2012
Actually forget what I said about WhyNot. I just saw that rori are doing this show as well so instant win for them in my book.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jul 7, 2012 12:37 PM

Dec 2008
Welp it looks like craploads of people don't like this anime. Not surprising since lots of people seem to hate the harem genre for some reason.

You would think that these people would at least do their research and avoid these anime in the first place instead of obviously subjecting themselves to an anime they inherently know they won't like. -__-

Though I'm of the opinion that having Nakamura Yuuichi as the lead in any harem anime will make that anime inherently better as so far, all of the anime where he's been a male lead have been interesting due to the characters him playing not being bland and scared of girls who blush every 2 seconds.

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...
Jul 7, 2012 3:03 PM

Aug 2011
I was hooked from the opening but then it did a complete 180 in the first half. Not complaining, the cast of characters seemed very playful and fun. I enjoyed the male lead's relationship with the two girls during the walk to school and the yaoi stick scene, haha.

It's when they introduced the student council and elections that I began to drift away as it's rapidly going from one mood to another as seen with this episode's ending too. Saying that, I'll keep watching.
Jul 7, 2012 3:49 PM

Jan 2012
The censors in this episode are horrible :/ Filling almost half of the screen, I'll probably wait for the uncensored versions.
Jul 7, 2012 5:01 PM
Dec 2011
this was definatly an anime based on a visual novel they covered just about every chliche in the first episode. I have no idea what this anime is going to be about exept cute girls and i'm fine with that
Jul 7, 2012 5:28 PM

Sep 2009
Haven't seen the novel so I am gonna see how this series turns out. I don't really understand the beginning of the episode, but the rest of it was fine. Except for that yaoi stick scene *shudder*

Jul 7, 2012 9:08 PM

Nov 2008
The art is refreshing to me since it was the first time to see that kind of art for character design.

As for the plot, I am looking forward for the main guy to conquer the popular soon to be president.

Certainly she was the one who did the hit and run at the beginning. Want to see how the main guy deal with that girl lol

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jul 7, 2012 11:47 PM

Jun 2011
Seems interesting, heck lots of anime this season seems so good.

The first episode seems different from normally what a VN adaptation would seem like to me (cant really explain it) and thats what makes me interested.

Cant wait for the next episode.
Jul 8, 2012 3:50 AM
May 2012
Based on the story it might not look too enjoying for me, but i'll stick around and see how it'll turn out. Hopefully it'll be good.
Jul 8, 2012 5:24 AM

Jan 2010
damn school politicians
Jul 8, 2012 6:38 AM

Dec 2011
sincerely it was unwatchable. It's rare to find something with such poor quality
Jul 8, 2012 12:30 PM

Jul 2011
I loved it! Great characters and plot! Lots of funny parts, but still some serious dramatic parts.

See my full review of this episode here: http://animeordie.blogspot.com/2012/07/episode-review-koi-to-senkyo-to.html
Jul 8, 2012 1:49 PM

Apr 2008
I liked this ep.
Made me laugh.
LOL @ the masked guy, well to us and Yuuki at least :P
Nice club, want to be in it xD
Wish someone would wake me up in the way Yuuki was woken up.
And that trap-like characther is a nice characther, uke even(gay who likes to be on the bottom) xD

Jul 9, 2012 3:40 AM

Jun 2009
That was surprisingly amusing for me and I actually enjoyed the cliche harem scene at the beginning....looking forward to seeing where the drama could lead to

and I couldn't help but think of Oreki and Tomoya every time I hear the mc talk
Jul 9, 2012 12:56 PM

Nov 2010
I like it so far, but if the show gets more fan-service-y I'll have to drop till BD, because my eyes can't take much of that white light BS
Jul 9, 2012 1:26 PM

Jul 2008
It is hard for me to root for the main characters when their club is so stupid. Using school funds to buy snacks and eat them in a room given to you by the school? That is ridiculous.
Jul 9, 2012 5:18 PM

May 2011
This Food Research Club looks fun and I wish my school had a club like that lol. Just having fun and eating snacks. The mood in this anime felt great and was very relaxing plus I really liked that OP. The art in this also looks fantastic imo and all the girls look very cute.

That beginning though, wow... looks like things are going to get tense and serious later on. For now though I am looking forward to seeing the other girls (Isara and Satsuki) get officially introduced. Though I already know Chisato is my favorite and I am gunna be rooting for her all the way. :d
Jul 9, 2012 8:24 PM

Apr 2008
The heck did I just watch? I was expecting a romcom school show with a student council election subplot, but I got...chaos. The absurdity of this show's plot has me thinking in only a couple of episodes all ties with sanity will unravel. Will faux Gundams start raining from the sky? Will everyone's haircut change overnight to pompadors? Will we find out that everyone is a ghost dancing to the tune of a bored Onmyouji? Maybe not that crazy, but I'm sure we've only seen the tip of the bizarreness iceberg.
Jul 9, 2012 8:26 PM
Oct 2011
i was actually confused at first.. but,oh well..

and that yaoi stick.. the name was rather disturbing xD
Jul 10, 2012 12:09 AM
Jan 2012
ive read the manga up to chapter 11.....in comparison, this first episode feels so much more hurried....almost certainly, we can reasonably expect little to no character development considering there are 5 major characters here in an 11-12 episode season.....i guess that's what we can expect in the ongoing 1-cour trend
Jul 10, 2012 12:44 AM

Nov 2007
So what was with the beginning? who was that? I'm guessing we'll see more soon.

Uh what a complicated student council?

He can see masks, and propellers on peoples heads? I guess we'll see more of this ability or whatever soon.

Holy shit there's kind of a lot of characters so far. This seems to be a romance, and I'd have no idea really who he might end up with. As long as it's not the gay kid.

I was kinda expecting more chocolate. Anyway interesting enough to keep watching so far. Not as boring as some of this season (cough Tari Tari cough).
Jul 10, 2012 7:33 PM

Dec 2010
Hmmm...that beginning drive by was cool but the student club/usual harem cliche is boring. Yaoi stick fanservice was....hmmmm....not sure if there will be more yaoi moments.
Jul 11, 2012 6:23 AM

Nov 2010
Grim start, but I liked the character designs.
I see Morishima as Hazuki Sensei and Setsuna as Morishita
Jul 11, 2012 12:32 PM

Jan 2011
Great joke with the yaoi stick, the first part of this show is promising.
Now if they keep on (some of) the seriousness this could be good assuming it's about the 'dark' sides of an election at such a big school.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jul 12, 2012 9:11 AM

Sep 2010
Main story seems kinda boring, but what is up with the scene at the start and at the end? Dorama coming up.

Animation felt like Amagami, but no surprise there because it's from the same studio and the same guy who did Amagami.

mdz said:
It felt like a visual novel.
Indeed.
Jul 12, 2012 8:06 PM

Jan 2011
Wow, this was better than I had initially thought. I laughed so hard at the yaoi stick joke. The actual main story itself seems very strange. Didn't really expect the super-serious beginning either. What kind of club is a Food Research Club as well? Lmao.

Anyways I still enjoyed the first episode a lot. I'm kinda irritated with the massive censorship though, that annoying huge white mark. Michiru and Chisato are already my favourites of the show. Michiru looks so cute with her 'cat ears' styled hair and I like Chisato's 'full of life' aura and determination. :D

@mdz: Yeah it feel like a VN. Reminds me of Clannad a bit.
Jul 13, 2012 12:38 AM

May 2011
A very interesting cast for this series, I definitely like how this is starting off. Very interested in seeing how things continue from the starting scene.
Jul 13, 2012 1:56 PM

Jun 2012
Really interesting start, im wondering if they will be able to properly develop all these characters since it is such a large cast.
Jul 15, 2012 3:44 PM

Jul 2012
Hopefully they pick up on the first and last scenes in this episode. Otherwise this is just another typical harem with the same old character types you can find anywhere. I don't even know half of their names either.
Jul 16, 2012 4:40 AM

Jun 2008
After seeing the first two minutes i was like: Hmm...this seems intriguing.
After seeing the OP and the first minute after it: NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Anyway i guess i have to accept it for what it is. Another silly school anime.

HawthorneKitty said:
If I was Okazaki Tomoya, I would choose the teacher.
I couldn't stop staring at her skirt.

Yeah, she's got an awesome body but her face too is better. Only her sister seems to be as beautiful. The teacher definitely is the babe of that club.
Jul 16, 2012 12:16 PM
Sep 2009
So surprised, the male uniform, apart from the colour of the tie is exactly the same as my high school one.
Jul 16, 2012 9:16 PM

Oct 2008
My reaction in chronological order.

Going into this with expectations really low. Interest level 25%.
Surprised to see murder so early into the anime. Interest level 60%.
Girl humping male protagonist early in the morning and they screaming when she sees his junk... Facepalm. Interest level 25%.
Kind of corny acting. I know it's a joke, but it's not funny. Interest level 20%.
Panty shot and light beams. Interest level -100%
Jul 20, 2012 5:40 PM
Sep 2011
It sure looks promising. Hope it'll stick that way.
Jul 30, 2012 1:34 PM
May 2012
Oh great another school days -_-
Jul 31, 2012 12:58 PM

Nov 2011
Uncensored... xD

Aug 16, 2012 6:06 PM

Jun 2008
New anime based on Visual novel + Twice being trolled by animes based on Visual novels + Girl being run over by car in first five minutes of new anime based on Visual novel = DROPPED!!!!!!
Too Much ANIME......Not enough LIFETIME!!!!!!
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 27, 2012

272 by Anurag469 »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

113 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

117 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.