Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2012 9:54 PM
Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
"If the world saw us this early in the morning, two adults getting such a kick out of anime directed at little girls, I don't want to know what they'd think." Well, if she saw the reaction to adults, especially men, enjoying a certain Western animated show, she might have some idea...
"Say, Tsukasa, how do you eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup?"
Oct 18, 2013 2:08 AM

Jul 2009
Lol, referring to MLP? I get what you mean. Just too bad "Bandai" discontinued the english release of the Lucky Star manga. 8 volumes just isn't enough. I blame it on the huge time gap between every volume! (It's almost two years since the last JP volume was released!)
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!
Apr 9, 2015 4:27 PM

Jan 2014
Fag
Aug 26, 2016 3:54 PM
Aug 2008

<sarcasm type="deadpan">Oh no, some idiot just made a false assumption about my sexual orientation because of a show I enjoy. I'd better stop liking it or they'll continue to do so.</sarcasm>
"Say, Tsukasa, how do you eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lucky☆Star Chapter 290 Discussion

fluffycow17 - Feb 13

0 by fluffycow17 »»
Feb 13, 6:25 PM

» New serialization of the Lucky Star manga and realease of its Spin Off "Konata 30" in the fourth issue of Kadokawa Mitaina magazine

Rachiba - Jul 15, 2023

9 by Rachiba »»
Oct 20, 2023 10:09 AM

Poll: » Lucky☆Star Chapter 115 Discussion

SmillieReacts - Sep 24, 2018

1 by Yubisoft »»
Jun 13, 2023 9:36 AM

Poll: » Lucky☆Star Chapter 114 Discussion

Yubisoft - Jun 13, 2023

0 by Yubisoft »»
Jun 13, 2023 9:33 AM

Poll: » Lucky ☆ Star Chapter 113 Discussion

Nyperold - Apr 24, 2011

2 by Yubisoft »»
Jun 13, 2023 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.