Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Lucky ☆ Star Chapter 230 Discussion

Jun 5, 2012 9:54 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
"If the world saw us this early in the morning, two adults getting such a kick out of anime directed at little girls, I don't want to know what they'd think." Well, if she saw the reaction to adults, especially men, enjoying a certain Western animated show, she might have some idea...
"Say, Tsukasa, how do you eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup?"

Don't take the sig pics too seriously. I know I don't.

Oct 18, 2013 2:08 AM

Lol, referring to MLP? I get what you mean. Just too bad "Bandai" discontinued the english release of the Lucky Star manga. 8 volumes just isn't enough. I blame it on the huge time gap between every volume! (It's almost two years since the last JP volume was released!)
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!

Apr 9, 2015 4:27 PM

Fag