Forum Settings
Forums
GE: Good Ending
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2012 1:25 AM

May 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
so that girl in the picture is izumi cousin she suppose to marry someone but before the wedding the groom leave and go away with another woman and taking money from the organization of the ceremony.WTF
Apr 8, 2012 9:44 AM
Mar 2012
Skimmed through the raw, doesn't really look that interesting in my opinion.. Can't really say much until its translated.
Apr 9, 2012 12:39 AM

Jan 2011
Oh wow Izumi had a pretty heartbreaking past with his cousin passing away, the one that he loved the most. The groom must have been a real jerk, seriously wtf. Oonuma and Izumi pair, shipping now. :D
'Good Ending', I guess the authors just dragging the story along and have all the other characters get their own 'good ending'
Apr 9, 2012 2:23 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
Dunno if I could get used to Oonuma x Izumi...

This side story is not really interesting :V
p r o f i l e đź‘€
Apr 9, 2012 2:51 AM

Feb 2012
I didn't care about him at all and I think Oonuma's argument about the cousin's death was not convincing.
Apr 9, 2012 4:34 AM
Jul 2010
Zhou said:
I didn't care about him at all and I think Oonuma's argument about the cousin's death was not convincing.

Agreed. She was happy before she committed suicide so it was worth it. DAFUQ?
Apr 9, 2012 6:05 AM

Sep 2008
Hey manga you know how I said you where better the kimi no iru machi I take it back, your just as bad, you managed to ruin the only sensible character in this entire manga.

Baaaaaw my cousin got dumped by a douche bag and she was pathetic enough to kill her self so I'm never gonna commit to a relationship baaaaaaaaaaaaw.

If she died while walking down the street would you have given up on walking too?

Jesus fuck does everyone in this manga have some retarded and ridiculous romance problem that scared them permanently?

this manga should be called "watch a bunch of tweens bitch about love"
JigeroApr 9, 2012 6:11 AM
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Apr 9, 2012 8:20 AM

Jun 2009
lol at the author trying to justify suicide.
Apr 9, 2012 12:32 PM

Jan 2008
Person A, with a somewhat traumatized past; helping out person B, who happens to be of the opposite gender; to get the person they like: person C, who happens to be a friend of person A; all the while a relationship develops between person A and B.
Gee, where have I seen this scenario. . .?

Still, this was a pretty good chapter; Utsumi wasn't exactly in it.
Apr 9, 2012 12:36 PM

Oct 2011
Where's that good ending?
Apr 9, 2012 2:33 PM
Mar 2012
Just as I thought, this chapter really wasn't interesting to me, but that might be because I am so caught up in wanting to know what happens between Shou, Seiji, and Yuki
Apr 9, 2012 4:33 PM
Apr 2011
lol I did not expected that this dude was so lame when the GOOD END comes I expect that I will hate every character in this manga.
Apr 9, 2012 8:24 PM

Nov 2008
-Quasar said:
lol at the author trying to justify suicide.

Agreed. I know that's probably not what the author meant, but the way Oonuma tried to explain her view on the matter made it seem that way.

If it was the author's intent...well, I can think of one other work that did a much better job of at least sounding convincing while doing so. This manga just stumbled at it.
Apr 10, 2012 10:32 AM

Nov 2010
Wow I'm actually surprised I really liked this chapter. It's been a long time since a GE chapter felt this good.

It's funny to see an inverted situation of the initial premise of the story. In the beginning Yuki started out helping Utsumi, her being the person knowledgeable about relationships and him being the loser and now we have Izumi helping Oonuma, him being the person knowledgeable about relationships and her being the loser. It isn't bad that the author tries to properly explore the relationships between the other characters, not bad at all.
Apr 12, 2012 9:40 AM

Aug 2011
*cough* get back to the main story *cough*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2012 1:32 AM

Jan 2011
I never thought I'd say this but get back to Utsumi.
Apr 13, 2012 1:46 AM

Nov 2010
Took me 30 seconds to go through the chapter and still get to know most of its finer points.

1/5 - Stop inserting that guff about Oonuma and the playboy guy, both least interesting characters in the series still getting close up our faces ffs.
Sep 20, 2013 2:02 AM

Aug 2008
This is not a Harem manga, so in these types of manga they usually tie up and start building clousers for side character before they finally get back to the main couple.

Who knows if Izumi changed for good now in his women habit, or if he will now change. either way for him there is a bit closer.

And as much as people don't like Kono and Eri pairing, me included when it started, but now just accepted it since its gonna happen anyway not every girl gets the main dude. Kono and Eri closer has been going on and I feel like theirs will be next to close up before going back to Utsumi.

another thing I kinda noticed is in love triangles and such if one girl get the dude, the other girls is sort of content with his choice, but does not get a full closer like getting someone for her also, at least not until post manga, just to show the focus of the chosen girl. so Either Yuki or Shou will be that post manga happiness girl, and probably Oouma if they don't give a closer for her before the end.
Feb 11, 2014 2:47 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Izumi and Oomuma are a terrible, terrible fit. He's way too smart for her and they'd fight constantly or she'd be a doormat to him.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 2, 2015 1:18 AM

Mar 2013
Heh. Do we even have time for all these kind of things? :/

And captain, I see a ship incoming here.
Sep 21, 2016 5:25 PM

Dec 2015
The manga is shifting towards the supporting characters now, that's good, they need more time and development.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Dec 11, 2017 1:50 AM

Mar 2015
Well I do remembered that Izumi has been looking at her coldly from the swimming pool episode to the christmas episode and now this. It's pretty interesting that the author has been setting that up for this fucked up background of Izumi and drove his character development from womanizer into something much more recommendable.

Nov 13, 2020 4:23 AM

Jan 2020
I actually liked this chapter quite a bit. Learning Izumi' past was quite interesting. It looks like he might fall in love with Risa. Or he probably already has.

More topics from this board

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 86 Discussion

Explicitz - Jun 22, 2011

30 by Yanssen10 »»
Dec 6, 2023 1:25 AM

» Most horrible mc?

Raizer007 - Jul 24, 2023

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Jul 24, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 146 Discussion

Sasake - Oct 19, 2012

27 by Raizer007 »»
Jul 20, 2023 11:31 PM

» one shot

Revolutionary10 - Apr 22, 2019

3 by spectre699 »»
Jan 5, 2023 10:59 PM

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 100 Discussion

Explicitz - Oct 14, 2011

21 by For-MAL »»
Feb 17, 2022 7:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.