Forum Settings
Forums

Production Studio of Little Busters! Anime is J.C. Staff

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Apr 8, 2012 1:29 AM

Aug 2011
Balance said:
mitch3315 said:

Rin is tsundere to everyone and everything, she is even tsundere towards the cats if she knows someone is watching, the only exception being Riki later in the story.

Ah... I guess you can call her tsundere as well. It's just very light if you ask me ahaha.

Onto topic... Due to the fact that I've been waiting for an anime like this... the only thing I can do is wait and give it a chance. After all, Key did say that they will do the best that they can to meet the expectation of its fans. There is a huge Japanese fanbase as well so there should be a bit of pressure in their homeland as well.

Oh she is definitely on the more bearable side of tsunderes (not for me personally though, I love all tsunderes) but she is a tsundere none the less.
Apr 8, 2012 1:30 AM

Jul 2011
Whoa, this is an even bigger backlash then I thought there would be.
Apr 8, 2012 1:30 AM

Sep 2011
ZeroKagayaki said:
Mika_Inamori said:
Wow with so much attention to this anime I just might give it a chance. Maybe 2 episodes, hmmmm, really wondering if I'll like it even more than the other KEY works.

You are troll. You don't really cared about good anime. You gave Clannad a one?!

Not to mention he gave Steins;Gate a 1 too.
Apr 8, 2012 1:47 AM

Dec 2007
mitch3315 said:

Oh she is definitely on the more bearable side of tsunderes (not for me personally though, I love all tsunderes) but she is a tsundere none the less.

Yeah. Though for me... it's all about Masato. Everything that I want to see has Masato involved. That... will be the greatest part of the anime.
Apr 8, 2012 1:55 AM

Apr 2010
ZeroKagayaki said:
Mika_Inamori said:
Wow with so much attention to this anime I just might give it a chance. Maybe 2 episodes, hmmmm, really wondering if I'll like it even more than the other KEY works.

You are troll. You don't really cared about good anime. You gave Clannad a one?!

God forbid people have taste in anime.
Apr 8, 2012 1:56 AM

Dec 2010
Rawrol said:
ZeroKagayaki said:
Mika_Inamori said:

Not to mention he gave Steins;Gate a 1 too.

Clannad has a type of humor that not all would like. It's also really not that good, and I could explain more but it'll probably be pointless to do so.

Steins Gate, like Clannad, does not even make sense at times when the show is being serious. Although unlike Clannad, Steins Gate has a really annoying main character.
Apr 8, 2012 1:59 AM

Jan 2010
Man, i thought KyoAni would take this. I am not so excited about it now. Oh well, maybe it will still be great.
Apr 8, 2012 1:59 AM

Aug 2011
Balance said:
mitch3315 said:

Yeah. Though for me... it's all about Masato. Everything that I want to see has Masato involved. That... will be the greatest part of the anime.

Oh I'm with you 100% Masato will be glorious.
Apr 8, 2012 2:21 AM
Mar 2012
i doubt 70% of people hating on JC staff has no idea why they are hating (but of course they will just say it is bad because someone from mal said they make terrible adaption). they are just following what other people say. talk about conformity..LET'S FACE IT. the good possible anime went to big anime company, that is how it works. everyone wants money. JC staff paid more so they got it. and JC staff is ok no need to be hating.
soupmanApr 8, 2012 2:25 AM
Apr 8, 2012 2:25 AM

Sep 2010
kihira said:
i doubt 70% of people hating on JC staff has no idea why they are hating. they are just following what other people say. talk about conformity..LET'S FACE IT. the good possible anime went to big anime company, that is how it works. everyone wants money. JC staff paid more so they got it. and JC staff is ok no need to be hating.
Agreed, I have to say I enjoyed almost every J.C. Staff show I watched, even though they maybe weren't the best, and I don't know about the manga they were adapted from either.
Apr 8, 2012 2:32 AM

Dec 2008
I will forever be in denial until this actually appears on JC staff's page. Cause god knows they would have made some form of announcement if they got their hands on one of the most hyped things ever. Waiting for Dengeki to come out. THEN we will see.
Apr 8, 2012 2:51 AM

Sep 2010
God this reminds me of the Gundam AGE thread all over again where people were bashing on Level 5 and Hino solely because of the character designs. Then when it aired guess what IT WAS NOT THAT BAD especially if you made it to the current episode that is out. Sure it may not be the best Gundam series, but its still a pretty damn good watch.

The point is give these people a chance before you start grabbing the pitchforks and torches.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 8, 2012 2:55 AM

Dec 2011
I will be disappointed only if it is not tearjerker...

I am used to Key adaptations making me cry (like a man)...

Also like I was claiming from the beginning people from Key will be supervising this, although I am disappointed that Maeda-san won't get involved...

Still everything so far gives me hope, especially the fact it is going to be a long anime (yay, as long as it is not long shit)

EDIT:

Tell them Roloko...
Apr 8, 2012 3:05 AM

Aug 2011
akutasame94 said:

Also like I was claiming from the beginning people from Key will be supervising this, although I am disappointed that Maeda-san won't get involved...

Still everything so far gives me hope, especially the fact it is going to be a long anime (yay, as long as it is not long shit)

EDIT:

Tell them Roloko...

I cried in the VN, I don't see why the anime won't invoke the same feelings.
Apr 8, 2012 3:09 AM
Jun 2011
mitch3315 said:
akutasame94 said:

EDIT:

Tell them Roloko...

If it doesnt then J.C staff is doing something wrong
Apr 8, 2012 3:11 AM

Dec 2011
mitch3315 said:
akutasame94 said:

EDIT:

Tell them Roloko...

I played VN too, not too much but I got to feel sad... It's just like that... The thing is I heard about anime and I stopped playing it so I don't get spoiled (I like to watch anime then play VN). But if studio does a bad job and it is not sad... I'll kill them...

But I think it's going to be ok...
Apr 8, 2012 3:25 AM

Sep 2010
akutasame94 said:
mitch3315 said:
akutasame94 said:

EDIT:

Tell them Roloko...

I played VN too, not too much but I got to feel sad... It's just like that... The thing is I heard about anime and I stopped playing it so I don't get spoiled (I like to watch anime then play VN). But if studio does a bad job and it is not sad... I'll kill them...

But I think it's going to be ok...

Lets bring on the hurt AFTER the series ends and not before. xD

A Key anime adaption that doesn't pull at the heartstrings? Blasphemy!
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 8, 2012 4:10 AM

Jul 2011
Honnestly, I d'ont see how an adaptation of LB could be bad. There is just no way.
Key Fan
Apr 8, 2012 4:49 AM

Jul 2009
Clous said:

Liking CLANNAD means you have taste? Good lord, are you backwards.

CLANNAD is not a masterpiece, nor is it good, it is only 'decent'.

| Nothing is at it seems. |
Apr 8, 2012 4:53 AM

Sep 2011
Ekureiru said:
Clous said:

true it's after story that's a masterpiece.....
Apr 8, 2012 5:15 AM

Dec 2011
Ekureiru said:
Clous said:

I could argue, but this is not the place...
Apr 8, 2012 5:29 AM

Apr 2012
Ekureiru said:
Clous said:

You don't like any anime lol. Everything you watched in your opinion is mediocre or bad.

Extremists aren't reliable at all.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Apr 8, 2012 5:35 AM

Jan 2010
Ekureiru said:
Clous said:

And this is only your opinion. What is a masterpiece to some might be crap to others.
Do you know Oyashiro-sama?
Apr 8, 2012 5:37 AM

Mar 2011
Yestrday i saw this bad news and i thought it was only a bad dream but i wake up and see that its true Huhuhu...!!! T_T
Apr 8, 2012 5:46 AM

Mar 2011
BTW why does ANN did not release a news about this?
LoneWolf1028Apr 8, 2012 5:56 AM
Apr 8, 2012 6:26 AM

Jan 2010
Well surprise, surprise.
Apr 8, 2012 7:02 AM
Mar 2010
dolfo317 said:

ummm perhaps they want to delay the bad news? lolz.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Apr 8, 2012 7:23 AM

Jan 2012
nooooooooooooooooooooo
Apr 8, 2012 7:55 AM

Apr 2012
wow debate still on going? Jc staff is lame at certain factors and good at certain other factors bur, not in makng an adaptation of VN.. I believe if compared with kyoani, jc staffs dont have that much exposure on making vns... So i wonder what will happrn on little busters

sorry fo typos im using my galaxy y to post here
Apr 8, 2012 8:03 AM

Sep 2011
dolfo317 said:

to wait till the official release of the magazine it's in i suppose.
and to check if it isn't fake.
Apr 8, 2012 8:21 AM

Apr 2010
Millhi said:
dolfo317 said:

to wait till the official release of the magazine it's in i suppose.
and to check if it isn't fake.

They do news stories about leaks all the time

I think you're right about the 2nd point though... it just sounds fake so they are waiting for more official confirmation.

Roloko said:
God this reminds me of the Gundam AGE thread all over again where people were bashing on Level 5 and Hino solely because of the character designs. Then when it aired guess what IT WAS NOT THAT BAD especially if you made it to the current episode that is out. Sure it may not be the best Gundam series, but its still a pretty damn good watch.

The point is give these people a chance before you start grabbing the pitchforks and torches.

It actually was quite bad... and it ended up as the worst selling Gundam ever.

Seems people were right there.

Apr 8, 2012 8:33 AM
Oct 2010
well shit. JC staff works are always hit or miss. hope this is a hit
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Apr 8, 2012 8:42 AM

Sep 2011
-KamioRika- said:
Ekureiru said:
Clous said:

And this is only your opinion. What is a masterpiece to some might be crap to others.
i wish more people could come to terms with this fact

insulting someones tastes because you dont like what they like is absolutely pathetic, and the people who fight back by doing the same thing is equally as pathetic

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 8, 2012 8:47 AM

Sep 2010
RyanSaotome said:

Roloko said:

Actually wasn't SD Gundam since it was aired in the morning time slot?

Oh well haters gonna hate AGE is great and I'm sure Little Busters! will be great too.
Apr 8, 2012 8:59 AM

Apr 2012
A kyoani little busters - great
a jc staff little busters - great maybe..could be lame too

Well i know LBs great story plot. I just hope, jc staff will deliver the expected and right quality animation. But if not, i might just wait for rewrite adaptation and ignore this.

Great story great animation equals win.

Great story, unrelated no quality animation equals good luck.
Apr 8, 2012 9:00 AM

Apr 2010
Roloko said:
RyanSaotome said:

Oh well haters gonna hate AGE is great and I'm sure Little Busters! will be great too.

Well according to DVD Sales wiki, SD did 3500 with a standalone boxset, while Gundam AGE has averaged 2k sales per volume so far... so yeah, Gundam AGE is worse.

Apr 8, 2012 9:06 AM

Sep 2011
Roloko said:
RyanSaotome said:

Roloko said:

is age actually any good, the reasons ive heard for it being bad seemed really exaggerated or so minor that it wouldnt take off more than a point or 2 from it

also i dont think sales can ever reflect how good or bad something is, like christ look at bleach or call of duty, yah they moves ridiculous amounts of copies but they are still atrocious excuses at entertainment. Then you can look at great stuff selling horribly like valkyria chronicles which absolutely bombed despite being considered one of the best rpg's this gen or how baccano absolutely bombed despite being.....well baccano and all its awesomeness

sales dont reflect the quality of the product as they should, it more so reflects just how retarded or not the consumers are(oh for the record, i mean consumers as a whole)
JizzyHitlerApr 8, 2012 9:12 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 8, 2012 9:57 AM

May 2008
Well I must say that I'm not to happy with this. I do like J.C. Staff but I feel they where the wrong studio choice for this project. If they half-ass Little Busters! and turn it into crap then they will lose my respect as a studio.

Hopefully Jun and the Key Stuff will keep a watchful eye on J.C.'s production so that it stays faithful to the source material as possible.
Apr 8, 2012 10:01 AM
Mar 2012
I can understand why Japanese fans will complain but for us to complain about anime that only legally reach us if it gets a license is to me very funny. This isn't like say the Harry Potter movie franchise which had global expectations because of the success of the books all over the world. The Little Busters anime has national expectations from its success in Japan most outside of Japan don't know what the fuck Little Busters is let alone that there is an anime coming out. Since this does have a cult following outside of Japan because of the fan created English translation the visual novel but as far as Key is concern you guys don't even exist.
Apr 8, 2012 10:37 AM

Oct 2011
IamMadScientist said:

>Comparing Little Busters! to Harry Potter
So you are saying no one has a right to complain because we don't live in Japan?
And when did Key tell you that we don't exist? Are you their PR guy?

but are you buying their stuff? because if not than fact is that you don't exist to them
they are making money and if you don't bring it to them why should they care about what you say?
I think not at all
Apr 8, 2012 10:39 AM

Aug 2011
IamMadScientist said:
jmc234 said:
I can understand why Japanese fans will complain but for us to complain about anime that only legally reach us if it gets a license is to me very funny. This isn't like say the Harry Potter movie franchise which had global expectations because of the success of the books all over the world. The Little Busters anime has national expectations from its success in Japan most outside of Japan don't know what the fuck Little Busters is let alone that there is an anime coming out. Since this does have a cult following outside of Japan because of the fan created English translation the visual novel but as far as Key is concern you guys don't even exist.

So you are saying no one has a right to complain because we don't live in Japan?

Everyone knows Little Busters! > Harry Potter.
Apr 8, 2012 10:40 AM

Aug 2011
Dalek-baka said:
IamMadScientist said:

but are you buying their stuff? because if not than fact is that you don't exist to them
they are making money and if you don't bring it to them why should they care about what you say?
I think not at all

I import their VNs.
Apr 8, 2012 11:16 AM

Mar 2007
Well, I gave the thread a chance to get back on track. Should have known that wasn't going to happen, so congrats everyone - I very rarely do this to a news thread, but

You've come a long way, baby.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Reveals Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - 4 hours ago

1 by Badonkers »»
4 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

29 by RealNath »»
7 hours ago

» North American Anime & Manga Releases for May

Aiimee - Yesterday

0 by Aiimee »»
Yesterday, 10:47 AM

» Video Game 'Tensui no Sakuna-hime' Gets TV Anime in 2024

DatRandomDude - Mar 9

17 by Synrax »»
Yesterday, 10:30 AM

» 'Senpai wa Otokonoko' Announces Additional Staff, Theme Songs

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

0 by DatRandomDude »»
Yesterday, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.