Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 3, 2012 3:23 PM

Dec 2009
Cratex said:
I suppose I should go watch the first season. Off to do that now.

You actually watched this before watching season 1? xD
Good choice, hopefully you enjoy season 1 as much as I did :)
Apr 3, 2012 3:30 PM

Feb 2010
Kaname's mother FTW.

I loved when they impersonated Shun.... and Chizuru hair looks sooooo much better down.

So much fun. I missed these guys.
Apr 3, 2012 3:33 PM

Nov 2009
A little bonus

I totally forgot one of the best moments

The ED is full of awesome pics. The letters are annoying >.>

And my first try doing something like this (my skills are terrible xD)
Apr 3, 2012 3:52 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Sir_Lexa said:
Cratex said:
I suppose I should go watch the first season. Off to do that now.

You actually watched this before watching season 1? xD
Good choice, hopefully you enjoy season 1 as much as I did :)

Linear thinking is not one of my strong points ;)

Just finished season 1 episode 1 - made me laugh a few times.
Apr 3, 2012 4:29 PM

Jun 2008
Anisamar said:

I feel happy. It always surprises me how Kimi to Boku can be so simple yet so endearing at the same time. I’ve had a about half an hour laughing wholeheartedly just because of this amazing series. Gotta love it.

… and is it me or the cats are even cuter this time around~?

My words, your words ;D

Really missed this from all my heart. I was never much of a slice of life fan but this is a masterpiece, in the same level of Natsume Yuujinchou, Honey & Clover etc.
Its underrated. Deserves more fans.*.*

I swear I cannot understand those who dropped first season because it was "boring" and "gay" =_= If every series were like this I would be in anime heaven.

Also, in this ep, Takashi was mentioned. I hope she comes back someday because she and Yuuta were the most adorable couple in the first season*.*

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Apr 3, 2012 5:58 PM

Jan 2011
And so starts the second season of the not so great daily lives of highschool boys was just as chill as the last season which is nice, still hate that song that played when they were all trying to sleep though..

but the OP was pretty good
Apr 3, 2012 6:17 PM

Sep 2009
I didn't like the new OP or ED as much as last season but the first episode was greaaaatt. Everything I loved about the first season was in this, and it was magnified to like a billion.

Also I like how Kaname almost let slip that he has a crush on a different girl now. Nihihi. Can't wait to see where that goes (maybe there will be a bit more romance this season.... although I'm fine with all of the bromance between the main characters as is)
in that garden I saw the tallest flower
Apr 4, 2012 5:16 AM

Jan 2011
Hi_ImClaire said:
I didn't like the new OP or ED as much as last season but the first episode was greaaaatt. Everything I loved about the first season was in this, and it was magnified to like a billion.

Also I like how Kaname almost let slip that he has a crush on a different girl now. Nihihi. Can't wait to see where that goes (maybe there will be a bit more romance this season.... although I'm fine with all of the bromance between the main characters as is)

I guess Kaname is talking about one of his childhood-friends. The sister of Hisako...wasn't she older than him?
Apr 4, 2012 7:55 AM

Oct 2010
They are back xD
Apr 4, 2012 8:41 AM

Nov 2008
Hmm so Chizuru is actually a bishi, when his hair is in normal state.
Apr 4, 2012 8:48 AM

Sep 2009
messedup said:
Hi_ImClaire said:

I guess Kaname is talking about one of his childhood-friends. The sister of Hisako...wasn't she older than him?

That's what I was hoping since there was hints of romance between them in the first season and I kept waiting for something to happen.
in that garden I saw the tallest flower
Apr 4, 2012 9:29 AM

May 2011
Chizuru's hair should stay like that forever! So cute.

Imitations of Shun were hilarious. I think the most accurate one was Kaname's lol.
Totally saw that he was gonna be busted lol, though I was expecting Shun to get angry for real since they were talking about it before.

I still don't know what to think about Kaname's mother. I don't dislike her but she's kinda... irritating? I don't know... just I wouldn't mind if she doesn't act like Kaname's wife.

I love Yuutan!
Apr 4, 2012 2:09 PM

May 2010
Aww~ I forgot how cute this series can be! :D Cats, twins, funny puns, Kaname <3
KtB2 will be my spring heart-warming series :)
But the first season's worst episodes were those about Mary for me, and it looks like 2nd ep will be about her and Chizuru :( I don't like her, she's one of most annoying anime girls as for me. Hope she won't play main heroine's role in second season...
Apr 4, 2012 4:22 PM

Apr 2012
The show is finally back, I really missed it!
I think best thing in this episode was Chizurus straight hair he looked really better <33 *__*
Apr 5, 2012 3:52 AM

Feb 2011
I'm so glad they're back. As heartwarming and beautiful as ever.
Kanamegane's mother is hilarious as ever. xD
And Chizuru looks so much better, with his hair down.

5/5

Love it.
Apr 5, 2012 2:07 PM

Dec 2009
Sir_Lexa said:
OrochiPL said:
^ Lol, that's Yukki, you can tell by his sleeves.

I'm talking about this person.
\
You're not the only two.
Apr 6, 2012 8:16 AM
Mar 2012
Great first episode. I miss the first season's opening song, but hopefully this one will grow on me.
I found Kaname's mom to just kind of have an annoying voice. I like her character, and the whole listening at the door bit was funny. She just sounds a little too nasally perhaps?
Also, I am male. : )
Apr 6, 2012 9:15 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Greyemore said:
I found Kaname's mom to just kind of have an annoying voice. I like her character, and the whole listening at the door bit was funny. She just sounds a little too nasally perhaps?
I'm of the opinion that once a child becomes a teenager his father and mother's primary job is to embarrass and annoy them.

At least, that's been my experience being on both sides of the equation ;)
Apr 6, 2012 3:09 PM

Feb 2009
Kaname's imitation of Chizuru was perfect! And Kaname's mom eavesdropping was hilarious.
Apr 6, 2012 4:17 PM

Dec 2009
Cratex said:
Greyemore said:
I'm of the opinion that once a child becomes a teenager his father and mother's primary job is to embarrass and annoy them.

At least, that's been my experience being on both sides of the equation ;)

Agreed. But she is so adorable xDD So you embarrass your kids all the time then? ;)
Apr 6, 2012 4:39 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Sir_Lexa said:
So you embarrass your kids all the time then? ;)

Not yet, but I'm getting better at it. For instance, several weeks ago I broke my arm trying to teach him how to roller skate (hurt my pride, as well). Also, my hair is down past my shoulders and this really seems to frustrate my son, who likes his hair very short. Since there is a fair amount of grey in my hair I'm contemplating dying it...green...
Apr 7, 2012 3:02 AM

May 2010
I diden't like the OP and EN , very bad:S
and yes! ep it was gorges like what should be hahah
Love it !
Apr 7, 2012 7:57 AM

May 2008
Yay second season is starting out great. Talking about Takahashi makes me wan Yuta to be in a relationship with her again XD

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Apr 7, 2012 2:59 PM

Jun 2011
Really good episode, was worth the wait. I dont know why and i normally dont really like slice of life animes but this show just have some sort of charm that i cant explain and its really good
Apr 8, 2012 5:54 PM

Jun 2008
Sir_Lexa said:
Nasty001 said:
Oh dear Chizuru is still very much annoying.

You are obviously still out of your mind.

No, I'm agreeing with him on this. I find it amazing they haven't taken him to the nearest river and dumped him.

Of course after watching "Daily Lives" I got used to a lot of gag skits. This second season seems so low key compared to the DL. And to think I thinking the BK was going to ruin DL for me.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Apr 10, 2012 2:35 PM

Aug 2009
If I was Chizuru, I would feel kind of left out if all the guys had insiders that he didnt understand T.T

and OMGG I LOVE THE ED! *O*
Apr 10, 2012 9:20 PM

Jun 2008
Cratex said:
Sir_Lexa said:
So you embarrass your kids all the time then? ;)

Not yet, but I'm getting better at it. For instance, several weeks ago I broke my arm trying to teach him how to roller skate (hurt my pride, as well). Also, my hair is down past my shoulders and this really seems to frustrate my son, who likes his hair very short. Since there is a fair amount of grey in my hair I'm contemplating dying it...green...

Adopt me! XD Neither of my parents are accepting of anime, your child/children is/are very lucky.
Apr 11, 2012 12:30 AM

May 2011
Waah after one whole season of waiting !! And what a way to start !! loved the first episode. Relaxing as always and fun. Kaname mimicking Shun was too funny XD
Apr 11, 2012 5:50 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Takai said:

Adopt me! XD Neither of my parents are accepting of anime, your child/children is/are very lucky.

LOL - you're welcome to come over and watch any time you want, but as my son will tell you my Rule is homework and chores first, then anime (and video games), and if you don't maintain a B average you'll get banned from the TV until they improve ;)
Apr 11, 2012 6:21 AM

Nov 2010
This was surprisingly good even for my hateful and harsh standards of smearing everything with low scores. Just as the cafeteria lady episode last season, this one hits the nail perfectly on the head, and I wish it was less abou the homo conotations inbetween them and these meaningless cats, and more about that.

5/5 1st time for spring episode, given, Sekamichi no Apollon and Eureka 7 AO arent out yet.

edit: got one name wrong
ShortTermCrookApr 11, 2012 8:11 AM
Apr 25, 2012 1:53 PM

Jul 2010
Only after seeing episode 1, I realise how I missed this anime. It's really nice and relaxing, they're a pro at making a comfortable and good atmosphere :)
Apr 30, 2012 4:00 PM

Sep 2011
The new season arrived, nothing changed. Oh, wait. We had the main cast and a cat in the same scene. That's a new one. And more cats in general.
I like it that way. :D

The new OP is better than the 1st one. The new ED not so much.
Jun 21, 2012 6:29 AM

Oct 2009
BigSimo said:
i feel like i am the only male in this thread, watching this show

My husband watches this show. Hes a mover, and Hispanic.
I find it hilarious, when he damn near Squees in delight at the kitten shots, while looking like a professional bodybuilder XD
Alas, hes not on thread much becuase of work, but don't worry your not alone :)
Someone must be about to die: they're playing j-pop disco! -Frohike
Jun 21, 2012 6:53 AM

Oct 2009
And....
Whats with the mom?
Is she just screwing with him? If so,hilarious.
Otherwise, shes creepy and messed up wondering if she stands "a chance" with him (her statedmotive for wondering his limit on how old is too old)
O.o
Someone must be about to die: they're playing j-pop disco! -Frohike
Jun 30, 2012 1:29 PM

Nov 2011
Like the new OP tbh.

Great to see this show back on air again.
Aug 18, 2012 2:23 PM

Nov 2009
always wondering what is up with the cats all the time, I'm not saying I hate it just wondering why it pans to cats all the time when switching scenes, like does it have some kind of meaning to the creator or something. Was an ok episode, sad that their are so few females in a show that isn't about action but nothing new so I don't mind it too much.
Sep 22, 2012 10:34 PM

Mar 2009
I liked the cats.
May 11, 2013 8:23 AM

Apr 2012
Nothing changed, same great as 1st season. BUT! OP and ED are not too nice, ok, but, hmm, nothing special. 'Dupy nie urywają". >D
my english is weak, sorry
Jul 18, 2013 9:35 PM

Nov 2012
finally I watched season 2 lol XD
lol XD so they are having night in kaname's house? lol XD his mother is funny like always XD

chizuru is really annoyed people right lol XD but he is funny XD
Jan 25, 2014 9:50 AM

Oct 2011
I love the new OP! The show is as enjoyable and relaxing as ever. I loved their sleepover together. Their impressions of Shun were pretty funny!
May 20, 2014 6:59 PM

Apr 2014
Nice episode :) Good opening for the season. The sleepover thing was fun to watch, and I prefer these situations with the boys. I like seeing their interactions with each other much more than with other people, to be honest.

I like this anime, but I wouldn't say I loved it. I probably would if it involved less romance (and if it didn't have that love triangle). Unpopular opinion, though.
Sep 25, 2014 10:29 PM

Feb 2014
This was just as good as any episode from the first season. Kaname's mom was funny as always, although I'm still not sure if she really does "like" him or is just messing with him. Everyone imitating Shun was the best part, especially Kaname's, but Shun misunderstanding and thinking Kaname is the weird one for speaking like that was the even better.
And didn't like the new OP and ED. The ones from the first season were much better.
Feb 22, 2015 6:55 AM

Jan 2013
Those old stories were good, I missed them.
And the mother trying to listen their conversation was funny.
I liked more the old OP and ED.
Sep 16, 2016 1:18 PM
Jul 2014
i love this series for so many unexpected reasons. was so happy the return of the season featured Kaname's mother because I'm a psych student and their creepy relationship is totally an excellent example of malignant emotional incest!! Kaname is even stereotypically full of rage!
does anyone else share this nerdery or just me? ':)
Sep 28, 2021 8:24 AM

Mar 2019
Like this opening as well but I miss the old ending song.

It felt so nostalgic seeing them have a sleepover and talking about old times when they were kids. Sad episode.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Nov 15, 2022 6:45 PM

Jul 2016
Seriously, what's the deal with Kaname's mother? Man were the freudian vibes strong this episode.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Episode 11 Topic — Accidental Future Haikyu!! Crossover? 😂

Takami_Fumikage - Feb 22

2 by Aarushi2324 »»
Mar 5, 7:58 AM

» Kimi to Boku. 3

Ganbat - Apr 26, 2016

19 by Aika-Suzuki »»
Feb 6, 6:48 AM

» I come from the future .... No season 3

Ghefira - Apr 18, 2023

0 by Ghefira »»
Apr 18, 2023 4:08 AM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku. 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 25, 2012

112 by Kitty-Kate »»
Mar 26, 2023 4:43 AM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku. 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - May 14, 2012

103 by Kitty-Kate »»
Mar 23, 2023 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.