MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 65 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Cardfight!! Vanguard »» Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 65 Discussion

Pages (2) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 »
View Poll Results: Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 65 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

15 78.95%
4 out of 5: Liked it

3 15.79%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 5.26%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 19

04-08-12, 7:49 AM

And so it ends, with a lot of fans happy, Aichi a national champion (but noone cares), and a split personality coexisting and thriving.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

12-22-12, 2:52 PM

Brilliant ending. I'm kinda surprised I enjoyed watching Vanguard as much as I did. Gonna start season 2 now~

08-13-13, 8:24 PM

Oh nice, so Aichi was able to use the Majestic Lord Blaster that Team Ultra Rare gave to him. I bet ya didn't see that coming, did you Ren? The match was kinda predictable though. But holy shit, Ren lost!

REN FUCKING LOST

Great episode and wow, I unexpectedly enjoyed this series much more than I had thought. I'm rating this a 7.5/10. Wow, not bad at all. I'll give season 2 a try for sure now.

Oh and the OST is epic.

11-23-13, 10:39 PM

FREAKING EPIC ENDING!!!
It was nice to see such a happy ending, and Aichi finally got his battle with Kai that he's wanted since the beginning!
It's awesome how they start the series off getting you to think that everything's just normal, getting you to wish that this Planet Cray was real...And as revealed at the end...IT IS!
The combining of Light and Dark was amazing as well.

Just like all of you, I hope they go more in-depth into Planet Cray next season!
Gonna start it soon! :D

Pages (2) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices