Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 20, 2012 8:31 AM
Jan 2011
1 more to go.
Mar 20, 2012 8:36 AM

Apr 2010
Good episode, I believe the ending will be great.
But I'm disappointed because of TetsuroxMio >< Just NO. I don't like this couple..

Btw, loved how Kanna jumped out of the van.
Mar 20, 2012 12:09 PM

Apr 2011
draker said:
Am I the only one that doesn't give a shit about the main couple? They can go die for all I care.
Tetsurou, Mio and Kanna are so much better characters.

I'm with you bro. All the way.
Mar 20, 2012 12:33 PM

Jul 2010
We all knew this moment would come. Ichika must leave and she and the others don't want her to.

My suspicion about Lemon being an alien aswell is getting stronger and stronger with all the stuff she's got.

Mar 20, 2012 12:36 PM

Apr 2011
I can't believe Remon is a alien. So sad next week is the last episode, the best romance anime of the year so far.
Mar 20, 2012 12:54 PM

Feb 2012
Well, I've had a feeling that Lemon's an alien for a while, and I was really hoping episode 11 would confirm it. But the clues were there: her conversation with Ichika's sister being cut out, and the magic van.

So if Mio x Tetsurou has finally set sail, what about Kanna? She appears to have come to grips with Ichika and Kaito's relationship outwardly, but she's definitely not feeling that way inwardly. I'm still hoping that she has a satisfying resolution.
Mar 20, 2012 3:25 PM

Jan 2008
Awesome, the stupid alien bullshit "plot" stuff I've been expecting ever since the episode one reveal that this would be an alien romance.

Oh well. At least the last several episodes had been awesome.
Mar 20, 2012 3:30 PM

Jun 2009
Gotta love Remon and her car. Remon loves surprising me.
And yay for Tetsurou & Mio. Hopefully it will work out for those two. :)
Mar 20, 2012 4:08 PM

Jul 2011
Remon-senpai is cool. I will be surprised if she's human.
Mar 20, 2012 5:17 PM

Feb 2008
-An unmanned van?!
-Nooope, just Yamano Remon.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Mar 20, 2012 6:08 PM

Oct 2010
I love Remon.
She sends off these "just as planned" vibes and seems to be aware of how every situation will turn out. I'm undecided on if I think she is an alien or not. I personally think it would be interesting for the plot if she turned out to be a member of The Federation.

Can't wait to see how things turn out next week.
Mar 20, 2012 10:42 PM

Jan 2010
It seems like it's going to be a bitter sweet ending, with Kai and Ichika separated at the end with a promise to meet up together again later... I'm hoping I'm wrong..
Mar 21, 2012 4:16 AM

Feb 2012
I love Remon <3 xD I can't wait till the last episode!
Mar 21, 2012 4:37 AM

Jan 2012
basabeo said:
I love Remon <3 xD I can't wait till the last episode!

Same! I just realized....This week is going to be so depressing.....So many series come to an end within the next few days....
Mar 21, 2012 4:49 AM

Nov 2011
Okay ep, i guess, Remon must have some kind of secret

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Mar 21, 2012 5:17 AM
Dec 2007
Panaru said:
Awesome, the stupid alien bullshit "plot" stuff I've been expecting ever since the episode one reveal that this would be an alien romance.

Oh well. At least the last several episodes had been awesome.
So, if you were expecting crap from the very start...why are you still watching? Or maybe, why did you even watch.

Mar 21, 2012 5:23 AM
Nov 2011
Tetsurou and Mio finally work out.
Sigh for poor Kanna. Good girl.
GuuxxMar 21, 2012 5:29 AM
Mar 21, 2012 5:50 AM

Dec 2009
lol. It seems like Yui Horie is in everything these days xD
Holy shit Lemon-senpai has some epic driving skills xD

WHAT!!??? Cliffhanger much? If something happens to my Lemon-senpai, I'll go ape-shit.

5/5

Sent with Mal Updater
Mar 21, 2012 12:28 PM
Aug 2011
draker said:
Am I the only one that doesn't give a shit about the main couple? They can go die for all I care.

No you are not.

I don't give two shits about Ichika and Kaito because I think they are boring as hell.
Both of them have the same bland personality and I feel zero enjoyment while watching them.

Tetsurou, Mio and Remon have kept me from dropping this.
Mar 21, 2012 1:00 PM

Jan 2008
parfaited said:
draker said:

No you are not.

I don't give two shits about Ichika and Kaito because I think they are boring as hell.
Both of them have the same bland personality and I feel zero enjoyment while watching them.

This is the goddamn truth, 100%.

Even if Ichika had a more interesting personality, this "LOL ALIENZ" stuff just isn't as interesting nor compelling as the REALISTIC romantic plot between the other three characters. Tetsurou, Mio, and Kanna (AND A REMON IS FINE TOO) are the reasons I continued to watch this show even though from episode 1 I was like "ugh, really, aliens?"
Mar 21, 2012 1:28 PM

Jan 2012
Panaru said:
parfaited said:
draker said:

No you are not.

This is the goddamn truth, 100%.

Even if Ichika had a more interesting personality, this "LOL ALIENZ" stuff just isn't as interesting nor compelling as the REALISTIC romantic plot between the other three characters. Tetsurou, Mio, and Kanna (AND A REMON IS FINE TOO) are the reasons I continued to watch this show even though from episode 1 I was like "ugh, really, aliens?"

Needs more cool story, bro. Wouldn't read again.
Mar 21, 2012 2:18 PM

Aug 2011
The episode was so...INTENSE! A bit too fast paced in my opinion, but I loved it nonetheless. Yay for everyone working together to help out the two lovers :'D and Tetsurou asking out Mio was adorable <3
Mar 21, 2012 5:18 PM

May 2011
Seriously, why are people so pissy about the "alien" plot thing. The very first scene was an alien ship crash landing on earth wrecking the main protagonist. If aliens in an anime was going to be THAT much of a problem for you all, you should have took the queue then and dropped the anime.
Mar 21, 2012 6:00 PM

Jan 2012
Cirris said:
Seriously, why are people so pissy about the "alien" plot thing. The very first scene was an alien ship crash landing on earth wrecking the main protagonist. If aliens in an anime was going to be THAT much of a problem for you all, you should have took the queue then and dropped the anime.

Omg ikr? I swear people find the most retarded stuff to hate on sometimes......Complaining for the sake of complaining...
Mar 21, 2012 6:21 PM

Jun 2008
I knew from the beginning Remon was more than she appeared! Love that girl.
Mar 21, 2012 7:24 PM

Jul 2010
Ugh. Mio and Tetsuro annoy me to no extent. I'm Tetsuro x Kanna forever, no matter what any one says.

I did enjoy Kanna though :) She really showed her girl power in this episode! Although I wanted Tetsuro and her on the scooter :/

Oh, and <3 at Remon's driving xDD
Mar 21, 2012 7:26 PM

Jul 2010
parfaited said:
draker said:

No you are not.

<3 EXACTLY. Although I love Tetsuro and Kanna and am not too fond on Mio because of her love for Tetsuro -___-"
Mar 21, 2012 8:22 PM
Dec 2007
fishergirl16 said:
parfaited said:
draker said:

No you are not.

<3 EXACTLY. Although I love Tetsuro and Kanna and am not too fond on Mio because of her love for Tetsuro -___-"
That's a very shallow reason to hate a character.

Mar 21, 2012 8:36 PM

Jan 2012
Leon-Gun said:
fishergirl16 said:
parfaited said:
draker said:

No you are not.

That's a very shallow reason to hate a character.

I hate Kanna because she loves Kaito.
Mar 21, 2012 9:13 PM

Jul 2009
MFW next episode preview

FUCK I know this is gonna turn on the bittersweet waterworks!
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Mar 21, 2012 10:42 PM

Jan 2011
Best character in the show is TETSURO BY FAR!
Mar 21, 2012 11:26 PM

May 2010
The ending was pretty epic! I now have full respect for Remon, the troll. And the last episode is next week. And that preview didn't say much. Gets me more anticipated for the ending. Will Ichika leave or not? OMG I'll be in tears next week. Another and Ano Natsu leaving T___T

Mar 22, 2012 2:02 AM
Aug 2011
I recommend watching Onegai Teacher before the next episode airs. I feel like it explains Remon a bit and also other things. Might just be coincidence but I doubt it.
Mar 23, 2012 11:42 PM

Oct 2011
ugh the sister ruinerd this ! to cliche,i WOuld have LOVED this if it ended at ep 10,but nooooooooooooooo they had to screw it up! ugh i dont think ill like the ne==ending ,still a decent show ^^
Mar 26, 2012 6:22 AM

Jan 2011
Hoping for a Onegai Teacher cameo
Mar 26, 2012 7:56 AM

Feb 2012
Dr_Smurph said:
I recommend watching Onegai Teacher before the next episode airs. I feel like it explains Remon a bit and also other things. Might just be coincidence but I doubt it.

I kind of wish I had watched Onegai Teacher now, because with everyone talking about it I'm expecting a Newhart-style finale to Ano Natsu.
Mar 26, 2012 1:58 PM

Dec 2006
parfaited said:
draker said:

No you are not.

^ this
I thought I was the only one xD
Every character are awesome but Ichika and Kaito -3- I feel like Yousuke Kuroda (the scripter) made an awesome story and Tatsuyuki Nagai just inserted himself as an OC a.k.a. kirishima kaito xD

I hope to see some clearer onegai teacher references in the last episode!
Mar 26, 2012 3:04 PM

May 2011
parfaited said:
draker said:

No you are not.

Both of them have the same bland personality and I feel zero enjoyment while watching them..
Yeah I am in the same boat. They're my two least favorite character of the show, only thing good I guess they bring to the table is the fact that they got aliens chasing after them. Other than that meh.

This is getting freaking intense, I didn't think this would actually be so exciting. Love the way they each got off the car seemingly completely changed from the beginning of the anime. Really glad how much Mio and Tetsurou have progressed, and now they've got a date planned. Oh poor Kanna, looks like she's the one left alone but she's still happy.

Just what the hell is Lemon!? I am just waiting for her to reveal that she's an alien, or well I am really hoping that she does. She knows so much about whats going on and the way she's been acting hmmm. Seeing what she is going to do next is probably the biggest thing I am looking forward to in the last episode.
Mar 26, 2012 6:47 PM

Aug 2008
Ahri said:
Cirris said:

Omg ikr? I swear people find the most retarded stuff to hate on sometimes......Complaining for the sake of complaining...

Oh, the irony.
Mar 29, 2012 8:35 PM
Nov 2011
Ichiga/Mio running off the corner on a moped/scooter gives me flash backs to This Ugly but beautiful world's start. (I hope that isn't a BAD omen).

You know there are people and legends that Earth isn't where humans started (see Stargate series for an example). It wouldn't shock me if they found a craft, long dead crashed, which would indicate the entire population of this planet grew up from a marooned crew from some other civilization.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Apr 1, 2012 12:35 AM

Sep 2011
Remon is bad ass!
Apr 1, 2012 7:41 PM

Mar 2011
I have a feeling Remon isn't exactly from Earth.
Apr 2, 2012 4:42 AM

Sep 2008
Oh wow, they really tried to destroy the show didn't they? Why the hell would they do something like this to a show that was so good up until now?

I hated all of the convenient crap the scriptwriters pulled out of their ass in many places.

There were some good moments in this episode, but those were mostly overshadowed by the glaring flaws.
Apr 2, 2012 11:23 AM

Apr 2010
It became pretty action packed here and i don't dislike it.
A bit of action isn't bad at all and it fits the story nicely i also think it's pretty romantic in this case.

What i wonder about it what exactly is Lemon she has so much things that seem out of place especially that van which seems to be very fast for a van.
Which makes me think it's heavily modified in the UK the sometimes equip a Ford Transit with a V8 which greatly improves the speed of the car.
They could have done something similar to that van which probably also suggests it's a mid engined car which improves stability.
Apr 2, 2012 1:08 PM

Aug 2010
TowardsTheStars said:
I have a feeling Remon isn't exactly from Earth.
Apr 4, 2012 1:36 AM

Jul 2011
OMG Lemon is soooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe she's an alien too that's why she is forever 17.... Hu hu hu hu
Apr 7, 2012 7:44 AM

Apr 2009
That's what friends are for! And Ichika's sister Emika isn't willing to play the role of villain, so she becomes their benefactor instead. I can only imagine what kind of conversation she and Lemon had. And with all that knowledge and equipment, Lemon is definitely not your ordinary Earthling, if she's even one. I wonder what secrets she's keeping. There's only one episode left, and this show has never let me down even once. I'm genuinely impressed.
Apr 14, 2012 10:18 PM

Nov 2007
this whole thing is so dumb and cliche. the whole alien thing had no point or effect on the story until now. I hate iIchika and wish she had just left. Tanigawa was easily more likeable. Kaito was a jerk to her and didn't even consider her.

Just finishing this to finish it because the last half of this show has been BAD, after the first half seemed decent.
May 3, 2012 12:42 AM

Mar 2009
Epic episode!

Mio, Tetsuro, Kanna, Ichika's sister, and especially Remon were great here.

When Remon first approached Ichika's sister, I started thinking that maybe Remon might be an ancient ancestor from Ichika's planet, that has been waiting a long time for someone from that planet to discover the place that everyone has an image of in their mind. Something along the lines of the Grail Knight from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. It doesn't look like that's the case, but Remon is still epic in this ep.

Loved the way all of the others put themselves in danger to try to buy Kaito/Ichika/Remon time to get to where they need to go.
May 16, 2012 1:03 AM

Mar 2012
Remon has mad driving skills haha. I really hope nothing happens to her in the final episode but i don't think she's a human, probably been sent to Earth to watch over Ichika and the rest. Well,time to see what happens in the final episode!
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still a fan?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

19 by samuraibuss »»
Mar 22, 2:58 AM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 26, 2012

437 by dodoligma »»
Mar 9, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 23, 2012

192 by ALYXVNDER_ »»
Mar 2, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 12, 2012

185 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 29, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tenshiholic - Mar 5, 2012

277 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 29, 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.