MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 21 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Mirai Nikki (TV) »» Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 21 Discussion

Pages (12) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 21 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!
 
240 76.43%
4 out of 5: Liked it
 
51 16.24%
3 out of 5: It was OK
 
10 3.18%
2 out of 5: Disliked it
 
10 3.18%
1 out of 5: Hated it
 
3 0.96%
Voters: 314

03-12-12, 8:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1199
This show's directing is AMAZING.

0/5
 
03-12-12, 8:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13
OMG I LOVE YOU MINENE R.I.P
 
03-12-12, 8:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 47
The deaths in this anime would have made an impact if the characters were developed properly.....
 
03-12-12, 8:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1735
razisgosu said:
Sounds like haters gonna hate to me. Given that most people have this rated close to a ten, id say you're in the minority here :)
Sounds like derpers gonna derp. Try to defend the terrible directing in this show. Try to defend that shit amazing opening this episode. I dare you.

That's right. You can't. Because you know it's bad.

Bandwagon theory is bullshit. Trying to use it as an argument to determine the quality of an anime is bullshit. By that theory, Guilty Crown is actually good and not terrible (completely opposite of the truth).

Here's what I posted about episode 20:

DraconisMarch said:
This episode was fucking retarded. It's hilarious how many people here aren't even noticing major directing FAILURE:

  • Yuki was just trolling and pretending to reject Yuno even though it accomplished nothing but stress her out? LOL k.
  • 11th shoots once, misses, so apparently "LOL GUESS I CAN'T SHOOT AGAIN!"
  • Yuki and Yuno magically get away or...? What the fuck happened?
  • 9th trips a claymore and is completely open to the blast. Only loses her hand, severed perfectly at the wrist.
  • Nishijima gets shot once. No more bullets come from anywhere.
  • Yuno and Yuki magically acquire SMGs. In Japan.
  • Yuno's shots hitting all over the floor and not the guards, yet they're somehow getting hit--all while just standing there scared and not even trying to shoot back.
  • The two other super computers have to be destroyed at the same time? WTF WHY?

Just what I could remember off the top of my head. I literally couldn't laugh at all, either. I just facepalmed the entire episode long.

By the way, why the fuck is 8th's head so fucking huge?

Yup, dat's sum reel gud quality rite thar. Obviously deserves 10s.

Also, I don't understand why the fuck people even care about the "romance" between Nishijima and Minene when he blatantly stated that he only wanted her body. "D'awww! Shallow fucker is so sweet! He wants to merry Minene so he can bone her! Dat's some true romance right there!"
 
03-12-12, 8:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 140
DraconisMarch said:
razisgosu said:
Sounds like haters gonna hate to me. Given that most people have this rated close to a ten, id say you're in the minority here :)
Sounds like derpers gonna derp. Try to defend the terrible directing in this show. Try to defend that shit amazing opening this episode. I dare you.

That's right. You can't. Because you know it's bad.

Bandwagon theory is bullshit. Trying to use it as an argument to determine the quality of an anime is bullshit. By that theory, Guilty Crown is actually good and not terrible (completely opposite of the truth).

Here's what I posted about episode 20:

DraconisMarch said:
This episode was fucking retarded. It's hilarious how many people here aren't even noticing major directing FAILURE:

  • Yuki was just trolling and pretending to reject Yuno even though it accomplished nothing but stress her out? LOL k.
  • 11th shoots once, misses, so apparently "LOL GUESS I CAN'T SHOOT AGAIN!"
  • Yuki and Yuno magically get away or...? What the fuck happened?
  • 9th trips a claymore and is completely open to the blast. Only loses her hand, severed perfectly at the wrist.
  • Nishijima gets shot once. No more bullets come from anywhere.
  • Yuno and Yuki magically acquire SMGs. In Japan.
  • Yuno's shots hitting all over the floor and not the guards, yet they're somehow getting hit--all while just standing there scared and not even trying to shoot back.
  • The two other super computers have to be destroyed at the same time? WTF WHY?

Just what I could remember off the top of my head. I literally couldn't laugh at all, either. I just facepalmed the entire episode long.

By the way, why the fuck is 8th's head so fucking huge?

Yup, dat's sum reel gud quality rite thar. Obviously deserves 10s.

Also, I don't understand why the fuck people even care about the "romance" between Nishijima and Minene when he blatantly stated that he only wanted her body. "D'awww! Shallow fucker is so sweet! He wants to merry Minene so he can bone her! Dat's some true romance right there!"


He was joking. He does want her body, but truly he just wanted to save her from her terrorism. He really does love her. And everytime he is near her he is her escape, her true escape.

The show doesn't deserve 10's imo, its true that the directing could have been a lot better. But the anime is still so damn fucking awesome.
 
03-12-12, 10:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 134
Speaking of those directing mistakes mentioned, I assume the two computers needing to be destroyed was a subbing mistake, considering that we only see one computer blow up (unless both computers were right next to each other or something). Don't know where 8ths diary went, but oh well.
My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
 
03-12-12, 10:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 469
Wow
I didn't know someone was still taking draconismarch seriously

Flawfinder said:
Speaking of those directing mistakes mentioned, I assume the two computers needing to be destroyed was a subbing mistake, considering that we only see one computer blow up (unless both computers were right next to each other or something). Don't know where 8ths diary went, but oh well.


Oh yeah, I wonder that too. Shouldn't she be dead?
 
03-12-12, 11:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 931
Another epic awesome episode. :)
I still wonder what is behind the black holes. Guessing everything is being sucked up.
 
03-12-12, 12:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 577
DraconisMarch said:
razisgosu said:
Sounds like haters gonna hate to me. Given that most people have this rated close to a ten, id say you're in the minority here :)
Sounds like derpers gonna derp. Try to defend the terrible directing in this show. Try to defend that shit amazing opening this episode. I dare you.

That's right. You can't. Because you know it's bad.

Bandwagon theory is bullshit. Trying to use it as an argument to determine the quality of an anime is bullshit. By that theory, Guilty Crown is actually good and not terrible (completely opposite of the truth).

Here's what I posted about episode 20:

DraconisMarch said:
This episode was fucking retarded. It's hilarious how many people here aren't even noticing major directing FAILURE:

  • Yuki was just trolling and pretending to reject Yuno even though it accomplished nothing but stress her out? LOL k.
  • 11th shoots once, misses, so apparently "LOL GUESS I CAN'T SHOOT AGAIN!"
  • Yuki and Yuno magically get away or...? What the fuck happened?
  • 9th trips a claymore and is completely open to the blast. Only loses her hand, severed perfectly at the wrist.
  • Nishijima gets shot once. No more bullets come from anywhere.
  • Yuno and Yuki magically acquire SMGs. In Japan.
  • Yuno's shots hitting all over the floor and not the guards, yet they're somehow getting hit--all while just standing there scared and not even trying to shoot back.
  • The two other super computers have to be destroyed at the same time? WTF WHY?

Just what I could remember off the top of my head. I literally couldn't laugh at all, either. I just facepalmed the entire episode long.

By the way, why the fuck is 8th's head so fucking huge?

Yup, dat's sum reel gud quality rite thar. Obviously deserves 10s.

Also, I don't understand why the fuck people even care about the "romance" between Nishijima and Minene when he blatantly stated that he only wanted her body. "D'awww! Shallow fucker is so sweet! He wants to merry Minene so he can bone her! Dat's some true romance right there!"


This is anime if you expect everything to be like real life you'll never enjoy it. Sounds like you need a new hobby and maybe mellow out some.
 
03-12-12, 12:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 469
DraconisMarch said:
razisgosu said:
Sounds like haters gonna hate to me. Given that most people have this rated close to a ten, id say you're in the minority here :)
Sounds like derpers gonna derp. Try to defend the terrible directing in this show. Try to defend that shit amazing opening this episode. I dare you.

That's right. You can't. Because you know it's bad.

Bandwagon theory is bullshit. Trying to use it as an argument to determine the quality of an anime is bullshit. By that theory, Guilty Crown is actually good and not terrible (completely opposite of the truth).

Here's what I posted about episode 20:

DraconisMarch said:
This episode was fucking retarded. It's hilarious how many people here aren't even noticing major directing FAILURE:

  • Yuki was just trolling and pretending to reject Yuno even though it accomplished nothing but stress her out? LOL k.
  • 11th shoots once, misses, so apparently "LOL GUESS I CAN'T SHOOT AGAIN!"
  • Yuki and Yuno magically get away or...? What the fuck happened?
  • 9th trips a claymore and is completely open to the blast. Only loses her hand, severed perfectly at the wrist.
  • Nishijima gets shot once. No more bullets come from anywhere.
  • Yuno and Yuki magically acquire SMGs. In Japan.
  • Yuno's shots hitting all over the floor and not the guards, yet they're somehow getting hit--all while just standing there scared and not even trying to shoot back.
  • The two other super computers have to be destroyed at the same time? WTF WHY?

Just what I could remember off the top of my head. I literally couldn't laugh at all, either. I just facepalmed the entire episode long.

By the way, why the fuck is 8th's head so fucking huge?

Yup, dat's sum reel gud quality rite thar. Obviously deserves 10s.

Also, I don't understand why the fuck people even care about the "romance" between Nishijima and Minene when he blatantly stated that he only wanted her body. "D'awww! Shallow fucker is so sweet! He wants to merry Minene so he can bone her! Dat's some true romance right there!"


This is anime if you expect everything to be like real life you'll never enjoy it. Sounds like you need a new hobby and maybe mellow out some.




Now, what dragonismarch said about nisihijima is obviously not true, but your response....wow. Just wow. Wtf did you just say again?
That it's normal for anime characters to have selfcontradicting retarded personalities?
Go kill yourself, idiot.
 
03-12-12, 12:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 10142
DraconisMarch said:
Stark700 said:
Elfen Lied style
The bad guys just stand there retardedly and let a girl with a katana cut them down and don't shoot her even though they have a gun in their hand? Must be a shit anime.
No it'c cause you forgot Yuno is SPECIAL she can mind control. The guys could not do shit. I am sure Yuno has some special powers just from the fact of what Aki found out can plausible to assume Yuno is special. Enough to assume those guys were paralyzed by her.

Assumptions might be the motherfuckers of all sometimes but in this case they seem to fuel up something quite possible.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
03-12-12, 12:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 469
Yumekichi11 said:
DraconisMarch said:
Stark700 said:
Elfen Lied style
The bad guys just stand there retardedly and let a girl with a katana cut them down and don't shoot her even though they have a gun in their hand? Must be a shit anime.
No it'c cause you forgot Yuno is SPECIAL she can mind control. The guys could not do shit. I am sure Yuno has some special powers just from the fact of what Aki found out can plausible to assume Yuno is special. Enough to assume those guys were paralyzed by her.

Assumptions might be the motherfuckers of all sometimes but in this case they seem to fuel up something quite possible.


Fear not the simple answer
it was just a fail slowmotion
 
03-12-12, 12:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 305
Yuno was awesome.
 
03-12-12, 12:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2577
DAMNIT! THE BEST CHARACTER DIED! T_______T

Please like my cosplay Facebook Fanpage ; u ; (I shall give you hugs if you do! ; 3 ;)
 
03-12-12, 12:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 577
nathanr said:
DraconisMarch said:
razisgosu said:
Sounds like haters gonna hate to me. Given that most people have this rated close to a ten, id say you're in the minority here :)
Sounds like derpers gonna derp. Try to defend the terrible directing in this show. Try to defend that shit amazing opening this episode. I dare you.

That's right. You can't. Because you know it's bad.

Bandwagon theory is bullshit. Trying to use it as an argument to determine the quality of an anime is bullshit. By that theory, Guilty Crown is actually good and not terrible (completely opposite of the truth).

Here's what I posted about episode 20:

DraconisMarch said:
This episode was fucking retarded. It's hilarious how many people here aren't even noticing major directing FAILURE:

  • Yuki was just trolling and pretending to reject Yuno even though it accomplished nothing but stress her out? LOL k.
  • 11th shoots once, misses, so apparently "LOL GUESS I CAN'T SHOOT AGAIN!"
  • Yuki and Yuno magically get away or...? What the fuck happened?
  • 9th trips a claymore and is completely open to the blast. Only loses her hand, severed perfectly at the wrist.
  • Nishijima gets shot once. No more bullets come from anywhere.
  • Yuno and Yuki magically acquire SMGs. In Japan.
  • Yuno's shots hitting all over the floor and not the guards, yet they're somehow getting hit--all while just standing there scared and not even trying to shoot back.
  • The two other super computers have to be destroyed at the same time? WTF WHY?

Just what I could remember off the top of my head. I literally couldn't laugh at all, either. I just facepalmed the entire episode long.

By the way, why the fuck is 8th's head so fucking huge?

Yup, dat's sum reel gud quality rite thar. Obviously deserves 10s.

Also, I don't understand why the fuck people even care about the "romance" between Nishijima and Minene when he blatantly stated that he only wanted her body. "D'awww! Shallow fucker is so sweet! He wants to merry Minene so he can bone her! Dat's some true romance right there!"


This is anime if you expect everything to be like real life you'll never enjoy it. Sounds like you need a new hobby and maybe mellow out some.




Now, what dragonismarch said about nisihijima is obviously not true, but your response....wow. Just wow. Wtf did you just say again?
That it's normal for anime characters to have selfcontradicting retarded personalities?
Go kill yourself, idiot.


Why so mad idiot lol. Qq some more bro.

My response was in regards to all the complaints about what the characters did like guns in Japan and the size of 8ths head.
 
03-12-12, 12:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 13
R.I.P Minene ;_;
 
03-12-12, 12:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1566
I AM UPSET! Minene is probably the most strong-minded brave diary owner in this whole game and no way she didn't deserve to die. That's why I love her so much and her death was so sad. The ring when she blew herself up omg, and little Minene is so cute. I still can't take this episode in.

Next episode is going to send my head spinning (ok bad joke but those people will know what I mean)
As it turns out, living was a punishment...
 
03-12-12, 12:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 469
no, that
razisgosu said:
nathanr said:
DraconisMarch said:
razisgosu said:
Sounds like haters gonna hate to me. Given that most people have this rated close to a ten, id say you're in the minority here :)
Sounds like derpers gonna derp. Try to defend the terrible directing in this show. Try to defend that shit amazing opening this episode. I dare you.

That's right. You can't. Because you know it's bad.

Bandwagon theory is bullshit. Trying to use it as an argument to determine the quality of an anime is bullshit. By that theory, Guilty Crown is actually good and not terrible (completely opposite of the truth).

Here's what I posted about episode 20:

DraconisMarch said:
This episode was fucking retarded. It's hilarious how many people here aren't even noticing major directing FAILURE:

  • Yuki was just trolling and pretending to reject Yuno even though it accomplished nothing but stress her out? LOL k.
  • 11th shoots once, misses, so apparently "LOL GUESS I CAN'T SHOOT AGAIN!"
  • Yuki and Yuno magically get away or...? What the fuck happened?
  • 9th trips a claymore and is completely open to the blast. Only loses her hand, severed perfectly at the wrist.
  • Nishijima gets shot once. No more bullets come from anywhere.
  • Yuno and Yuki magically acquire SMGs. In Japan.
  • Yuno's shots hitting all over the floor and not the guards, yet they're somehow getting hit--all while just standing there scared and not even trying to shoot back.
  • The two other super computers have to be destroyed at the same time? WTF WHY?

Just what I could remember off the top of my head. I literally couldn't laugh at all, either. I just facepalmed the entire episode long.

By the way, why the fuck is 8th's head so fucking huge?

Yup, dat's sum reel gud quality rite thar. Obviously deserves 10s.

Also, I don't understand why the fuck people even care about the "romance" between Nishijima and Minene when he blatantly stated that he only wanted her body. "D'awww! Shallow fucker is so sweet! He wants to merry Minene so he can bone her! Dat's some true romance right there!"


This is anime if you expect everything to be like real life you'll never enjoy it. Sounds like you need a new hobby and maybe mellow out some.




Now, what dragonismarch said about nisihijima is obviously not true, but your response....wow. Just wow. Wtf did you just say again?
That it's normal for anime characters to have selfcontradicting retarded personalities?
Go kill yourself, idiot.


Why so mad idiot lol. Qq some more bro.

My response was in regards to all the complaints about what the characters did like guns in Japan and the size of 8ths head.


I'm mad because what you said is insulting for all of anime
no reason justifies believing bullshit like that
 
03-12-12, 1:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 577
Actually I did no such thing, but if you want to interpret it that way okay. It is perfectly acceptable for characters in anime to defy logic. 8ths head and guns in Japan are fine examples.
 
03-12-12, 1:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
Lulexiaa said:
DAMNIT! THE BEST CHARACTER DIED! T_______T
Wha-? Gasai didn't die.
Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water.
 
Top
Pages (12) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices