Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2008 2:01 AM

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
looks like everyones thoughts were dead on, though i do not like this development.
Aug 31, 2008 9:17 AM

Oct 2007
Neither do I. Though I suppose it's fair.
Aug 31, 2008 10:35 AM

May 2008
I've seen it coming when I first met him... in the manga
Aug 31, 2008 10:35 AM

Apr 2008
Well, I like the idea of Yuzuki and Kanzaki-sempai together xD
Aug 31, 2008 2:08 PM
Aug 2007
seems too predictable but I do like Eba's outgoing personality however. Well Haruto? wat will he do now
Aug 31, 2008 5:13 PM

Jun 2008
this'll probably lead to somethin like haruto looking jealous when Kanzaki hits on her and end with him saying he just wants to "protect" her or somethin along those lines or something completely different haha i dunno
Aug 31, 2008 8:34 PM

Nov 2007
Man, I was kinda disappointed since the end of this chapter is so damn predictable. Sigh........oh well I still like the whole series overall.

Well, look on the bright side. In Suzuka series, Yamoto never really have a love rival before. So it would be interesting to see how Seo will present the story from this point onward. Looking forward to see how next chapter will turn out.
Aug 31, 2008 9:17 PM

May 2008
I don't like Kanzaki ... :|
Aug 31, 2008 9:33 PM

Nov 2007
yeah it was a little predictable but now it adds another person to the picture. tho it would make things interesting if she accepted and dated that guy, tho it would be mean to that girl.
Aug 31, 2008 9:40 PM

Aug 2007
OMGWTF!!!
I never expected something like this to ever happen!

Haruto still likes to maintain his bullshit double standard on things. How is it that he is so perceptive of others but blind to his own actions? It doesn't help that the idiot is so juvenile that he has to friggin scream whenever he gets emotionally excited. He should take a page out of brother Kanzaki's book and keep your cool on things. The dude is only a year older yet their emotional maturity is already miles apart...xD

Here is a spoiler for next chapter(s)...

Kanzaki-M (dunno and too lazy to look up his name) will start hitting on Eba. Eba, being the friendly and outgoing girl that she is, will start associating with Kanzaki-M. As they talk and talk more about stuff and find that they get along well with each other, Haruto will get all angsty about the situation. Insert lots and lots of Haruto angst then Kanzaki-F appears asking what the hell is wrong with him. This pretty much opens the door for more Haruto x Kanzaki-F development as they talk more and stuff.

Eba might get jealous over this since she bared her heart to Haruto and the dick didn't give a straightforward answer. She retaliates by actually going out with Kanzaki-M. Now this really ticks off Haruto since deep down he really likes Eba, but his mind is always on Kanzaki-F. So while all this is going on, Kanzaki-F confesses to Haruto. We have Haruto flabbergasted that his dreams finally come true, but why can't he say yes? Oh right, that's because he really likes Eba.

So he denies Kanzaki-F and runs to Eba and tells her straight up that he likes her. Eba rejects him since she has found love in Kanzaki-M. Haruto gets all suicidal and dies...

Good End? xD
Aug 31, 2008 9:47 PM

Jan 2008
PimpToad said:

Kanzaki-M (dunno and too lazy to look up his name) will start hitting on Eba. Eba, being the friendly and outgoing girl that she is, will start associating with Kanzaki-M. As they talk and talk more about stuff and find that they get along well with each other, Haruto will get all angsty about the situation. Insert lots and lots of Haruto angst then Kanzaki-F appears asking what the hell is wrong with him. This pretty much opens the door for more Haruto x Kanzaki-F development as they talk more and stuff.

Eba might get jealous over this since she bared her heart to Haruto and the dick didn't give a straightforward answer. She retaliates by actually going out with Kanzaki-M. Now this really ticks off Haruto since deep down he really likes Eba, but his mind is always on Kanzaki-F. So while all this is going on, Kanzaki-F confesses to Haruto. We have Haruto flabbergasted that his dreams finally come true, but why can't he say yes? Oh right, that's because he really likes Eba.

So he denies Kanzaki-F and runs to Eba and tells her straight up that he likes her. Eba rejects him since she has found love in Kanzaki-M. Haruto gets all suicidal and dies...

Good End? xD

Simply genius. I suspect that the story will really follow what you said, except for perhaps the ending.
Sep 1, 2008 7:25 AM

Oct 2007
jbreten said:
Neither do I. Though I suppose it's fair.

well, that will mix things up though, which is nice so early in chapters :P
Dec 27, 2009 7:30 PM

Jun 2009
I don't agree Haruto saying about having Akari as girlfriend to Kanzaki, its pretty obvious

Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Feb 2, 2010 1:13 AM

May 2008
Faust721 said:
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
looks like everyones thoughts were dead on, though i do not like this development.
looks like it.....
Haruto is going to have to do something or at least say something ........
Mar 27, 2011 5:58 PM

Apr 2010
Dun....dun....duuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.

Yea, I was actuallly pretty shocked about this. Now, I don't like Kanzaki. But still you know what they say. All's fair in love and war.*shrugs*

Jun 6, 2011 7:55 PM

Aug 2008
PimpToad said:
OMGWTF!!!
I never expected something like this to ever happen!

Haruto still likes to maintain his bullshit double standard on things. How is it that he is so perceptive of others but blind to his own actions? It doesn't help that the idiot is so juvenile that he has to friggin scream whenever he gets emotionally excited. He should take a page out of brother Kanzaki's book and keep your cool on things. The dude is only a year older yet their emotional maturity is already miles apart...xD

Good End? xD
Gotta love the sarcasm and how right you could be.... Ignoring the ending, I bet on my socks that all that will certainly happen within the next 38 chapters or so... then the cycle will be repeated once more with another set of girl/s for Haruto and a guy for Eba.... I didn't liked the development either, but it was bound to happen... But I can't stop feeling bad for the poor Akari... She was left alone...

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2012 1:10 AM

Nov 2011
WTF is right. New rival for Haruto-kun to compete with.
Oct 12, 2015 1:44 PM

Mar 2013
Lol, what's with the relationship mess? :D

Things are getting interesting but way too early
Feb 1, 2016 11:26 PM
Jun 2014
Ugh I hate this rival crap. I always get it when I read romance manga. I did expect it though.
Mar 12, 2016 1:56 PM

Aug 2014
I knew this would happen. The "WTF!!!" at the bottom of the last page is hilarious.
Dec 12, 2018 7:32 AM

Jan 2018
Always hated rival type of anime and manga especially b/w boys hope it won't turn into one.

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.