Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Persona 4
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 23, 2012 8:54 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Margaret singing!!

After festival. Everyone to yokan (and police uncle going faraway for his job, he cannot care for cousin girl).

So the onsen has time limit for genders. Yokan owner girl got the time wrong and guys got in. Girls are very mad at guys before that.

Reporter wants to report on cursing of the yokan because of a girl died in here.

And the room that the guys are living is the room lived by the girl who died?! Adventuring to see ghosts and saw some crazy women...

The girl wants to continue owning the family yokan!

The guy receiving a letter for him to not save people anymore...
tsubasaloverFeb 24, 2012 9:10 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 23, 2012 9:04 AM

May 2010
Margaret's singing, dear god she's so adorable in the anime. Dare I say, she's getting to Elizabeth's adorable level.

I'll just wait for all the Naoto fans to obsess over that blush, I'll obsess over Rise's and Teddie's blush over Nanako, lol.

LMAO. Aika, she's just everywhere. What a hardworking character. I see major gifs coming with Teddie's imagination of the guys in the hot spring together.

As expected, Yukiko SLInk to be MAXED.

Yes girls, Sexually harass Naoto some more, lmao. Rise sporting Chun-Li style<3 Lol @ Kanji seeing Naoto. 1000 buckets of doom. Anyways, totally saw Yu using his courage here, too bad it didn't work.

Volume 4 out - meaning full "True Story" song is out.

The old ping pong during hotsprings episodes, atleast there was some girl fanservice of Brosuke and Kanji.

Yukiko finally showing some balls and actual personality. Only took 20episodes but w/e.

ROFL @ Yu and Teddie - "PERSONA!!" *intense ping pong match*

Random, for some reason, Ms. Kashwagi looks like Tatsuya from Persona 2 for a second she took off that facial mask...Those poor guys..

OMGBBQZ - Naoto/Nanako sleeping together, so cute.

Overall, much better than the last episode, IMO. Comedy was way funnier to me this episode. Yukiko's maxing out was kinda bleh though, social links have been getting worse and worse....

Narukami receives a threatening letter, from the killer? Things are about to get serious.

Next Scent: "Don't save anyone anymore".

As a player of the game, I am now extremely curious as to how they will end the anime, seems like they're really taking there time here, wonder where they will finish this off....

Feb 23, 2012 9:24 AM

May 2009
Waiting for RAW/SUB/whatever comes fast.

Feb 23, 2012 9:37 AM

May 2010
Miya_F_Exia said:

Feb 23, 2012 11:44 AM

Nov 2007
RealScreamer said:

OMGBBQZ - Naoto/Nanako sleeping together, so cute.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 23, 2012 11:49 AM

May 2009
RealScreamer said:
Miya_F_Exia said:

You're right. Pity, I wanted a fuckin' epic scene of
Feb 23, 2012 12:23 PM

Apr 2011
comment to this episode: oh dear, fan service, oh deear...

Aika is my fav character in P4 animation, seriously.
She should be one of the main characters!
Supporting character's life is suffering - must take any job to be noticed.

Poor Naoto...

"HOLD THE LINE!" I knew it! I just knew, that this will happen in this episode

It should be as ecchi tagged!
Feb 23, 2012 12:41 PM
Dec 2007
Miya_F_Exia said:
RealScreamer said:
Miya_F_Exia said:

The final Boss music is called "The Genesis" though, It does have some parts taken from Reach out to the Truth though.

Feb 23, 2012 1:17 PM

May 2009
^I know this, dear. I just mentioned the last part of the song because it could create a scene beyond epic.
Feb 23, 2012 8:05 PM

May 2010
Just noticed how much more "female-like" they drew Naoto this episode...Perhaps it's really just her regular clothes/Hat that make her look boyish. Or maybe because her bust was actually shown, LOL.

Miya_F_Exia said:

Feb 23, 2012 8:42 PM

Jun 2011
They are finally getting back to the mystery in the next episode
Thank god... = =
Feb 24, 2012 2:35 PM

Apr 2009
Next Episode: Meanwhile, Back At The Plot

Anyway. I liked this episode a lot more than last weeks. This one didn't feel quite as rushed. The remaining episodes, though...eh. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Feb 24, 2012 4:52 PM

Sep 2011
They've really messed up last weeks' culture festival when compared to the game. It wasn't funny at all.
Glad to see that they' ve executed the portrayal of the Amagi Inn section fairly well.Loved it.
Hanako:"Come ooooooon!"

Well, next week we have the first part of Persona 4's final events. Considering we have 6 episodes to go they can easily put in the true ending as well. And so it begins...
Feb 24, 2012 4:56 PM

Jul 2009
RealScreamer said:
As a player of the game, I am now extremely curious as to how they will end the anime, seems like they're really taking there time here, wonder where they will finish this off....

Making the assumption that this will be 26 episodes (I haven't seen any actual confirmation for the length yet),

If they do rush the ending too much, though, I'll probably end up irritated about the things that were lengthened near the start without really needing to be.
If any of my posts seem odd, it's probably because I'm tired. Sorry. I have sleeping issues.
Feb 24, 2012 5:57 PM

Nov 2011
Margret's song was funny
Vel-vel, vel, velvet!
My master has a long nose!

I always knew Yu was a natural gigolo.
These past few episodes were good but im glad they are getting back to the main story next week
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2012 6:21 PM

Jul 2009
they sure took their time to max out yukiko's social link, though I have no idea what other things they can cram into this episode without feeling forced.
Feb 24, 2012 6:57 PM

May 2010
Just noticed Naoto's face when she gets touched.

This episode just became extremely awesome to me LOL.

sillyriri said:
Making the assumption that this will be 26 episodes (I haven't seen any actual confirmation for the length yet),

If they do rush the ending too much, though, I'll probably end up irritated about the things that were lengthened near the start without really needing to be.

I think it's 25 - taking from what TAN has up... I believe OVAs are definitely a possibility though.

Same here. I'm now feeling a bit iffy about how they're going to squeeze in everything. I wouldn't say the lengthening was the problem.. This show should have had around 30 or more episodes, as it is a long story with plenty to be done, it was already rushing in everything from the start to me - intro for Narukami ,social links, introductions of the characters, staying true to the game, etc.. Perhaps Nanako's detective episode was a gigantic waste for the plot..
Feb 24, 2012 7:05 PM

Apr 2011
I laughed so hard when Nanako called Narukami a "gigolo" xD
Feb 24, 2012 9:44 PM

Jan 2011
while watching this i remembered all the stuff that happened here lol so many buckets.. guess the out come of stand your ground would be kinda werid and not the greatest idea huh guys!
Feb 25, 2012 6:05 AM

Dec 2009
I just realised i freaking love all the main characters from this show lol When they're together, they're so damn funny. XD
Feb 25, 2012 10:25 AM
Nov 2010
That was an enjoyable episode...
Feb 25, 2012 11:29 AM

Jun 2009
This is was sooo funny!! XD
Yuu being a gigolo, Nanako calling Kuma/Teddy and Yuu perverts and playing ping pong, seeing Yuu drinking tea like a boss, seeing the boys getting hit w/ buckets and Yuu just standing there, Kanji getting rejected by Naoto in the bath lol

good episode, but it's good to see them getting back into the main story ...TT^TT
Feb 25, 2012 4:17 PM

Oct 2011
Man the pacing sucks - I can't believe they devoted a whole episode to Nanako's little detective crap, yet they might not have enough to treat the ending as fully as they should. This is, of course, only true if they cap the end at 25.

I have the feeling that they'll try to do all the endings to show what wud have happened. Let's hope they extend it/ release other endings as OVAs etc. If they don't...all I'm going to say is bitches and whores...bitches and whores.
Feb 25, 2012 6:22 PM

Aug 2010

Thats's the way that they became Persona Bunch!
Feb 26, 2012 1:37 PM

Sep 2011
Yu not giving a fuck when getting hit by wooden buckets but being called a pervert by Nanako hits him pretty hard lol
Feb 26, 2012 9:50 PM

May 2011
I just lol'd really hard with the intense ping-pong match between Kuma and Yu...

And it's my impression or this anime is trying to make Naoto some onee-san to Nanako? WELL, I'M BEYOND OKAY WITH THAT.
If I die and I find that I had a soul inside,
Promise me you'll take it up to its final ride...
Feb 27, 2012 12:59 AM

Sep 2008
Darn it, I couldn't discern Naoto's bust size throughout the episode.
I'm going to miss these extremely hilarious episodes since it looks like the plot is rolling again.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2012 10:28 AM

Jan 2008
Yu: "Stand strong men!"
/facebucket.
It's ineffective.
Feb 27, 2012 11:16 AM

Jan 2011
teh2ndrunner said:
Man the pacing sucks - I can't believe they devoted a whole episode to Nanako's little detective crap, yet they might not have enough to treat the ending as fully as they should. This is, of course, only true if they cap the end at 25.

I have the feeling that they'll try to do all the endings to show what wud have happened. Let's hope they extend it/ release other endings as OVAs etc. If they don't...all I'm going to say is bitches and whores...bitches and whores.

Sounds like something Adachi would say.
[center]
Feb 27, 2012 11:58 AM
Dec 2007
VioLink said:
teh2ndrunner said:

Apparently people forget that the two episodes about Nanako and Yuu's summer vacation where actually a slew of Social Links meshed together into an anime original story (They did Death, Tower, Temperance Devil and Hermit in 2 episodes and also took the time to tackle Naoto's love for "playing" detective as a child).

Feb 27, 2012 12:08 PM

May 2010
What,
Feb 27, 2012 1:03 PM

Jan 2011
Leon-Gun said:
VioLink said:
teh2ndrunner said:

Apparently people forget that the two episodes about Nanako and Yuu's summer vacation where actually a slew of Social Links meshed together into an anime original story (They did Death, Tower, Temperance Devil and Hermit in 2 episodes and also took the time to tackle Naoto's love for "playing" detective as a child).

Exactly! Social links are a main part in this story. There are no wasted momments in this anime becuase with every momment Yuu is forming/ reinforcing his bonds!

Bonds = true power.
[center]
Feb 27, 2012 9:28 PM
Mar 2009
while funny at points and yukiko's s.link was good, this felt like a filler episode all the way through. it's time to get back to the main plot at this point.
Feb 28, 2012 9:25 AM

Feb 2010
I actually prefer no true ending more than rushed true ending.

Fuck im really going to dislike this if they rush the best part of the entire fucking game.
Feb 29, 2012 9:43 AM

Oct 2011
natural gigolo, FTW!
Feb 29, 2012 1:05 PM

Sep 2011
Wow,we're already at the endgame.
Mar 1, 2012 1:55 PM

May 2008
Lol at the beginning with Margrate singing and Igor giving her the look.
Mar 1, 2012 5:42 PM

Jan 2011
Yuu's trolling was really in top form this episode. Getting changed really really quick, the facebucket, "show your courage" and so on. It seems only Nanako is capable of defeating him in this form.

I wonder if they managed to get to bath at all? They showed some girls in the open air bath later again, so the other one should have been for guys at that time. Maybe Yukiko messed that up again, though..

And i agree, this episode was way better then last weeks. Last weeks was not that bad, but it wasn't nearly close to this, or some of the other really good ones.
Mar 2, 2012 2:19 AM

Mar 2010
KUMMAAA!!
PERSONAA!!!

Omg, this episode, please help me!!x'DD

The last two episodes were amazing funny, but the next scent sounds pretty scary~~
I hope everything will be alright!><;;/
With the ending approaching quickly I can feel my heart breaking also;~;

Mar 4, 2012 2:27 AM

Jan 2011
That was so awesome.
Nanako asking is he's a pervert and Kanji saying baka while sleeping.
Next episode will be about the story.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 10, 2012 5:11 PM

Nov 2011
margaret sing??? nice reference to elizabeth & LOL @ igor's reaction

YES 'hold the line' option! Yuu got facebucket'd XD
so the one who can stop Yuu's trolling is only nanako, natural gigolo FTW!

poor those guys... they just want to take a bath for god sake
but at the end they deserved that punishment!!

oh man next ep :(
Mar 12, 2012 2:33 PM

Aug 2011
These past couple eps have been incredibly funny! The bath scene and the table tennis left me in stitches. Ending was sweet with Yukiko mimicing Yuu's "sorry".

Looks like the next ep will be back with solving the case.
Mar 17, 2012 2:14 AM

Apr 2011
Funny episode.

I am glad I didn't start this series last year and watched all 20 episodes in 2 days instead!

To bad no broad details of Naoto bust size (bigger than the other 3), but like someone mention. I love the main cast together as a whole. They all bring something special to the table.

Anyone tell me why Kanji wanna struggle up with Chie when he has been hype up about Naoto long ago?

The last part where the guys went inside the room of the girls, but mistaken it for the fat girl and the teacher was hilarious. Truth be told, I think the teacher is kind of hot~ :X

Some gamer mention true endings. I'm assuming each heroine has a true ending with the protagonist. Correct? Even if the series does not have a true ending, I hope the company will produce OVA for each girl.
Mar 20, 2012 3:12 AM

Aug 2010
Two great episodes in a row? What I'm watching?!

Margaret making fun of Ivan. Too bad he couldn't respond due to a certain issue...
Bath and shenanigans, what a fantastic headshot Narukami got. Hope I'll find a gif of that.
Aika also had her share of screen-time. I'm satisfied.
5/5.
Mar 26, 2012 10:27 PM

Mar 2011
Man, the characters in this show are awesome.
Apr 17, 2012 6:59 PM

Feb 2011
Funny episode, though I felt bad for the guys. They didn't even get an apology and didn't get to enjoy their stay like the girls did.

How is Yuu so awesome? XP
眠れないのは君のせい
Jun 12, 2012 11:03 PM

Sep 2011
This could've been an OVA.

And it seems the anime is finally getting back to serious business next episode. Sweet, finally! :D
Jul 4, 2012 10:51 PM

Apr 2012
Oh the hot springs.

Oh that cutie Naoto being a cutie as usual.

Oh the midnight sneaking into the girls' room??

And the ending most definitely surprised me... I wonder what will happen next?
Jul 29, 2012 11:50 PM
Jul 2012
Persona 4 is an exciting anime with loads of entertainment for you in the series. Viewers love to watch this anime since the series is inspiring. One should say: "Persona 4 is a high-class Animated Video Production".
KatieJAdamJul 29, 2012 11:53 PM
Oct 8, 2012 6:33 AM

Oct 2009
KUMA!!!
PERSONA!!!

Oh god, best thing ever.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Persona 4 The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 5, 2012

105 by zodismegalame »»
Jan 27, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Persona 4 The Animation Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Feb 9, 2012

72 by NN010 »»
Nov 18, 2023 6:49 PM

Poll: » Persona 4 The Animation Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2012

112 by NN010 »»
Nov 11, 2023 6:51 PM

Poll: » Persona 4 The Animation Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

120 by Delphantasist »»
Nov 3, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Persona 4 The Animation Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Dr_Funkadelic - Mar 30, 2012

186 by DarkCanuck »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.