Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 28, 2008 4:10 PM
Oct 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
/Fail..

Weak ending..

Terribly disappointed..

But did enjoy the series -.-
ZerachromaOct 14, 2009 4:36 AM
Jan 7, 2009 6:50 PM

Aug 2008
so i take it then that the weapon didn't actually fire on Earth when it was destroyed?

good series, much impressed 9/10
Aug 20, 2009 4:10 PM

Sep 2007
I can't believe how sad the ending was... I mean... so many people died... It's a paradox that I'm the kinda person that sais "I wish more good guys would die because it's not realistic :/" and after this series I'm like "They... all... died...0.0".
Still I'm sure this is one I will remember for a long time... even the drama in most cases wasn't overdramatic... it was just... good. I'm very positively suprised. It was very epic and, well... true in so many ways. Damn brilliant series. Gotta watch Destiny soon...

Oct 2, 2009 4:43 PM
Aug 2007
Ehhh??!! That was it? the ending just finished with those few lines? Not even 5 mins of what happens after all that happened? Is there another episode somewhere? lol omgg im soo lost lol xDD!!

And at the start of the series was there another gundam before this that explains in clear detail what bloody valentine was lol i feel like i missed out too much things unless i wasnt paying much attention lol xDD omgosh

But this series was good overall i liked it but i still want to know what happens after all that happened in this episode lol at least some explanation of what happened. If they all went back to earth or whatever they did lol just some kind of clear explanation lol >< I know it's sorta not really shown in Seed Destiny but that just means that i'll have to presume that something happened and peace is finally momentarily made i don't like to presume things so.. argh! lol if theres an episode or something that explains this please tell me unless its Mobile Suit Gundam Seed: After-Phase Between the Stars because i can't find that anywhere or if theres such thing lol cause its so rare i cant find it lol T.T i want details of what happens after lololol omgggoshh xDD anyway...

Good series overall, Not exactly happy with endings like these but its just me lol xD
Mar 20, 2010 1:03 AM

Jul 2009
Ishikabe said:
I can't believe how sad the ending was... I mean... so many people died... It's a paradox that I'm the kinda person that sais "I wish more good guys would die because it's not realistic :/" and after this series I'm like "They... all... died...0.0".
Still I'm sure this is one I will remember for a long time... even the drama in most cases wasn't overdramatic... it was just... good. I'm very positively suprised. It was very epic and, well... true in so many ways. Damn brilliant series. Gotta watch Destiny soon...

It's the same for me. I love sad endings for the main characters but happy ones for the world they saved...

Apr 5, 2010 10:12 PM
Jul 2009
I have so many problems with the ending. There are too many inconsistencies in general. Otherwise the series would have been an 8. 7/10
May 16, 2010 7:00 PM
Feb 2009
amg always been a fail ending for me
Aug 14, 2010 11:31 PM

Aug 2008
I really don't get how the bird flew in space without propulsion, since there's no air, HOW THE HECK DID THAT BIRD FLY. Yeah, besides the bird thing the last episode was more lack luster ending than I thought it would be. Nice PINK explosions though.
Sep 16, 2010 6:47 AM

Dec 2009
Brilliant start. Horrendous end.
Doubt Doubt.
Nov 8, 2010 7:56 PM
Jul 2018
the ending wasnt terrible but it could have been alot better..
removed-userDec 2, 2010 8:00 PM
Nov 15, 2010 5:08 PM

Oct 2008
xElement said:

lol the first half of this show was the worst. second half was way better, though the actual ending wasn't that great
Dec 2, 2010 8:03 PM
Jul 2018
BigSimo said:
xElement said:

lol the first half of this show was the worst. second half was way better, though the actual ending wasn't that great

i thought so too. second half was definitely better than the first.
Dec 5, 2010 12:59 AM

Dec 2009
BigSimo said:
xElement said:

I actually find it the opposite. I find the premise interesting at first, GMO vs normal humans. How the main cast modified the gundam was interesting, but it consistently got worse, especially right after Athrun vs Kira fight. I guess it just lost its luster. And the cliche ending as well.
Doubt Doubt.
Apr 17, 2011 4:41 AM
Jun 2010
it was ok, i prefered gundam 00, wayyyy better
May 27, 2011 2:02 PM

Jul 2009
Rescue Birdie to the rescue. In this situation, I'd say manly tears are allowed if any were shed. Though, you can't say a few of them didn't get awesome deaths.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Aug 1, 2011 9:23 AM

Aug 2009
Muu la Fraga. You will always be in our hearts. [manly tears]
Aug 29, 2011 8:33 AM

Feb 2009
Robbini said:
Rescue Birdie to the rescue. In this situation, I'd say manly tears are allowed if any were shed. Though, you can't say a few of them didn't get awesome deaths.

This. And I'm OK with this ending.

Overall,good series. The OST was nice too. 8/10

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Oct 27, 2011 10:29 PM

Nov 2009
i thought that was beautiful. I felt like it didnt really need an over the top ending to make this series beautiful. i love how gundam series always stick to their guns (no pun intended). this show REALLY tackled the ideas of justice and freedom (again, ironic). its nice to see a series that isnt afraid to kill of main characters. it makes the drama so much more real. also, there was always a question to who the bad guys really were. if anything id say this show reminded me of terra e.. the way it tackled philosophical ideas that way. i thoroughly enjoyed the characters, drama and soundtrack.

im giving this a 9/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2011 9:01 AM

Nov 2007
jpem said:
BigSimo said:
xElement said:

i thought so too. second half was definitely better than the first.

Exactly how I feel. :( I was set on giving this a 10/10. *sigh. but because of the ending. have to think if 8 or 9.
Feb 12, 2012 10:06 PM

Sep 2009
Flay dying actually made me sad and i liked this ending only wish Mu had survived xD

Mar 21, 2012 5:13 AM

Nov 2010
Overall, the show is good. The premise is similar to the original Gundam, but more realistic and deep and less sophisticated in terms of lines.

The ending is weak as many people pointed out, but actually it is hard to solve our sin. Although Flay played a thankless role for the most part in the show, the last confession showed us the possibility of peace beyond antipathy.
Jan 20, 2013 9:26 AM

Nov 2008
Flay... :'(
Jan 26, 2013 2:10 AM

Mar 2010
That was not a way to end the show. Unconvincing character drama, not too many particularly likeable characters (a bland protagonist in Kira, only particularly liked Azrael as a main villian and found the others uninteresting), and the plot moved as slow as molasses in the first half. It does have an interesting setting and nice music, I'll give it that. 5/10, not as bad as I thought it would be.
Feb 1, 2013 10:10 PM
Feb 2012
Wow, tough crowd in here. It wasn't the best ending ever, and yes, it was a bit predictable for the most part. Flawed, but entertaining. It was obvious that Flay was going to become the catalyst for La Creuzet's demise. The fall of Athrun's pig-headed pappy was a letdown of course--he needed to be led away in chains, he got too honorable of a death.

Also, Murrae's grief was just an exceptional scene when La Flaga bites it--just the raw emotion as her heart is broken once again is just so real and so well done. It works because she was so stoic in the show, holding her cards so close to her chest, not letting La Flaga get to close to her, protecting herself from the fear, the pressure, everything that the world was throwing at her and the moment she finally opens her heart again, the goddamn universe just curb stomps it into the dust--plus she has to kill her friend the moment after that. One of the most heart-wrenching moments of all anime. Come on, that moment alone raises the bar on this episode, despite it's flaws. (On the other hand, what the heck was she doing getting so close, damn idiot; but it was awesome to realize that her CIC was always the smarter and better captain was cool too)
Feb 1, 2013 10:46 PM
Feb 2012
A lot makes sense once it's clear that (1) La Cruezet was plotting the end all along, behind the scenes, maneuvering Zalla into power, allowing the Archangel to escape (he acquiesced way to easily at the most opportune moments, claiming the need to regroup or being called away--they seemed logical, but really, I think he was using those as an excuse the whole time). The biggest clue was when he didn't tell his own men to retreat during the Alaska incident right away.

(2) the Archangel was bait the whole time, the Feddies *never* cared about them or the new units, the admiral who backed them was a sucker who had been tricked to ride a one trick pony. When the pony somehow survived, they immediately took back the only people they cared about (Mu, Flay and Natarle) and sent the rest to die. The units they encountered were all cannon-fodder that the Feddies expected to get wiped out, that's why they never sent support nor gave much note when they got wiped out other than more evidence for their inquiry. The fortress was a useless backwater and the 08th fleet an extraneous force run by the rube admiral who probably was getting in their way anyways. (they had plenty of other massive fleets--if it wasn't for the Genesis, the ZAFT would have a tough time even without the nukes being used against them). The combat data was really just a nice bonus for their new mass-produced MS units but they probably could have gotten that from their own testing anyways.
Also, they were racists who wanted to prove that Naturals could compete with the Coordinators, so Kira was a black mark who they'd have found an excuse to "accidentally" fall into a volcano anyways.

(3) Orb was played by both sides to hold the ball and get burned. The Feddies wanted the Archangel exposed and trashed on Helliopolis, hopefully causing Orb to join the war, citing the loss of Helliopolis as their 911. The ZAFT never cared about the Orb, it was La Creuzet's little side deal to help Zalla and the hard-liners prove that once again you can't trust Naturals. Militarily, they were never really afraid of the new G units at all. Zalla was mainly annoyed at La Creuzet's seeming failures which was bad for his image. Do you think Zalla or his kind in ZAFT would really care about a Natural's orbital being destroyed?Nope. No shits were really given.

The only major unexplained hole for me so far is why in hell Orb took such a big risk to develop what turned out to be rather weak G-units (both the ZAFT and the Earth Union had much tougher units in their pipeline--Freedom/Justice and the special criminal unit run by Azrael--so they never needed the Striker or it's brother units in the first place!) My only guess is that the leaders of Orb were playing the long game and new they'd be squeezed either way so they actually developed the weapons for themselves for their own defense. Claiming it was for the Earth Alliance was a double-ruse to pretend to be peaceful when in fact they wanted to develop weapons. In other words, the stolen units and the Striker were ultimately for their own benefit. That's why they were so happy to get the test data. Unfortunately, their MS units were very good but still a step behind in the end.

So, to me, what makes a good plot is one that is SHOWN and not told. They, showed, with a bit of deception on their part, the actors all behaving in a certain way, making us believe that their intentions were one thing, when actually it was something else entirely. I think the plot was solid, just too much filler and a lot of other nonsense, plus the crying.

EDIT to add, also, I think the leaders of Orb are playing some sort of long-con. It's no coincidence that they knew about Kira and his "sister" even though even that was a partial lie. They must have been involved with the L4 colony project, the SEED project and the development of ultimate coordinators.
mitojeeFeb 1, 2013 11:05 PM
Apr 1, 2013 9:31 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
zerokill said:
I really don't get how the bird flew in space without propulsion, since there's no air, HOW THE HECK DID THAT BIRD FLY.

I was actually wondering the same thing as well...hm. And how did Kira end up just floating around in space? Hmm.

mitojee said:
I think the plot was solid, just too much filler and a lot of other nonsense, plus the crying.

Dear god the crying. Kira especially makes some atrocious crying noises. I honestly couldn't get into the mood whenever he cried because it just sounds so awkward. Maybe it's just me, but ugh. And Sai too, that one time he cried. Anyways, I liked what you said regarding Murrue. Definitely was one of the most painful part to watch.

Overall, it was a pretty frustrating ride. Some of the characters I really wanted to some of the characters to shut up, especially when they're yelling during fights, like let's see, Yzak, those three Earth's Forces pilots, and Rau. But at least Yzak eventually understood, or at least helped Dearka out. I still didn't feel sympathetic towards Flay...sorry, it took her too long to redeem herself. Yes she realized much later on that she had been wrong, but it was still a little unbelievable for me that she changed almost into an angel, like how after she died, she told Kira not to cry anymore and whatnot. I don't know, I just didn't find it that touching.

Despite some of my complaints, this anime had really nice moments and I liked (mostly) the way the war theme was carried out. I am actually satisfied with the ending ^^
Apr 10, 2013 5:09 AM

Apr 2011
not bad for a gundam franchise.

FYI, why war exist? Because humans have a very basic instinct called "hunger"
May 8, 2013 7:44 PM

Nov 2011
Gooooo Kira

Flayyyyyy, never thought I'd say this but I felt sorry for her when she perished in space. Yup, that last breath of life..

>We must make the world ours.
Those are fucking deep words tbh.'

Seriously can't believe that Kira's dad died though. What a shame. Personally, I didn't like the ending but hey that's just me. Oh and that parrot is a boss flying like that in outer space.

7/10.
Jul 28, 2013 11:16 PM

Jul 2008
I could not get sad for Flay dying, too much bitchiness from her. Mu was an absolute boss, manly tears for him and sympathies for Murrue, she had it rougher than anyone at the end.

I wish Athrun was the one to kill his dad, but thank god he died same with Char. Overall I did not mind the ending one bit, this is definitely one of the best Gundam series I have watched...no I take it back this is now my favorite, sorry Zeta.

9/10
Jul 29, 2013 5:25 PM

Feb 2013
WolfWood37 said:
this is definitely one of the best Gundam series I have watched...no I take it back this is now my favorite, sorry Zeta.
Gundam Seed is essentially the reboot of Zeta Gundam.

This is still one of my favorite anime. I've watched this at least 4 times now (latest being the remastered and I've honestly lost count how many times I've watched this).

8/10
Nov 14, 2013 11:43 AM

Dec 2012
Bad ending, but there is a sequel so it doesn't really matter. Finally Flay died but they needed to make a huge deal about the bitch's death. I wish she got killed off quick and quiet, oh well. There are still many secrets but I'm expecting them to be revealed in the sequel. Enjoyable and all together good series. 8/10
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."
Nov 30, 2013 3:32 AM
Sep 2013
MastaJ said:
Bad ending, but there is a sequel so it doesn't really matter. Finally Flay died but they needed to make a huge deal about the bitch's death. I wish she got killed off quick and quiet, oh well. There are still many secrets but I'm expecting them to be revealed in the sequel. Enjoyable and all together good series. 8/10

Excise me but sequel are you referring to? Destiny?
Jan 19, 2014 9:58 PM

Jul 2013
WolfWood37 said:
I could not get sad for Flay dying, too much bitchiness from her. Mu was an absolute boss, manly tears for him and sympathies for Murrue, she had it rougher than anyone at the end.

I wish Athrun was the one to kill his dad, but thank god he died same with Char. Overall I did not mind the ending one bit, this is definitely one of the best Gundam series I have watched...no I take it back this is now my favorite, sorry Zeta.

9/10

Agree with your opinion of the ending.
Mu la Flaga, manly tears for you. And I think they redeemed Flay, and some may find her unlikeable but I think she is a complex and very interesting character.
A great show, truly.

9/10
Jan 20, 2014 3:35 AM

Aug 2012
Seed was kinda similar to MSG 0079. Only that in 0079 plot was kinda the main focused, in Seed it is more on humanity, why are we fighting each other. I didn't like the ending. I feel like they could have done better. The first 29 episodes was kinda boring. The second half was really good.
Feb 2, 2014 1:15 PM

Nov 2012
Despite the few plotholes, the many stock footage, and the battles that dragged it was still pretty good
Feb 13, 2014 12:25 PM
Mar 2013
I'm surprised that Flay survived until the end of the series, especially considering she's one of the weakest characters in the show.

I'm glad Athrun didn't blow himself up along with the Genesis. I've already lost Mu, can't be losing Athrun now too. Good call on Cagalli's part for knocking some sense into him.

Patrick Zala's death was interesting. It wasn't the usual killed by the protagonists like it usually is. He was killed by one of his men. I think that was extremely well done and unexpected.

It shows us that Patrick wasn't acting in the interests of his own people. He turned a blind eye to his fellow coordinators in order to satisfy his desire for revenge.

As I mentioned earlier in the series, it could be because his wife Lenora was living on Junius 7 when the Earth Forces launched a nuclear strike.

Didn't really feel like an ending to me. Sure they destroyed Genesis, but that hasn't solved the Coordinators hatred against the naturals or vice versa. Especially in light of the Earth Forces recent nuclear strike and ZAFT's Genesis strike.

I would have preferred to see some after math to the battle to see how recovery efforts were going. And I would have also liked to see the new leaders of the now broken Earth and ZAFT Forces.

Oh well, I can always find that out when I check out Seed Destiny.
emeraldrosaryFeb 13, 2014 12:30 PM
Feb 20, 2014 5:11 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Seed was in general better and I'd heard it to be, but it has a lot of faults. The ending was very disappointing. Too much shouting back and forth between LeCreuset and Kira made me wanna mute the action sometimes. I also found it in general a bit ridiculous that Kira who spent the entire first half of the series destroying everything in his path, suddenly couldn't hit anything towards the end of the show.

I actually felt very sorry for Flay. She's a tragically flawed human being with a lot of weaknesses and i for one though that she bought a sense to reality to a show were everyone is either supremely powerful/smart/gifted/kind/crazy etc... It's interesting to see a character that has no superlative talents and has to struggle throughout the series, giving in to their fears much like a normal human would.

I think the series as whole could have benefited from more episodes concentrated on story rather than being pointless clip shows or poorly scripted character development. More background on Bloody Valentine, the political situation of the 3 main nations, background of some characters, etc...
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 7, 2014 4:58 PM

Nov 2012
I still find it amusing that Lacus Clyne went from an idol to a Ship Commander & Tactician, oh Bright your years of experience mean nothing in CE universe.
Mar 7, 2014 5:50 PM

Mar 2008
Nope said:
I still find it amusing that Lacus Clyne went from an idol to a Ship Commander & Tactician, oh Bright your years of experience mean nothing in CE universe.
Please do not mock the Coordinator master-race and its Holy Queen.
Mar 22, 2014 3:30 PM

Oct 2010
It's funny how people bitch about Flay when she is the most realistic character in the series. Half of women in our world are like her. She isn't a bad character just complex. She was afraid hence doing what needed to be done to survive. She found hope in Kira and would do anything to save her skin, because she couldn't handle a danger. Let's face it, there are a lot of people out there who would snap in face of danger and on a foreign ground. Second half of the series she spent in in enemy's hands so it was stressful for her. She didn't need to die. If anyone deserved to die it's the pilots who killed so many. Yzak that killed that transport with little girl in it, he needed to die.

Anyway, HD edition was a nice rewatch. Loved the Perfect Strike and seeing Mu in all his glory. My favorite Seed character. ˇˇ
Apr 12, 2014 1:21 PM

Jul 2008
I dropped this at episode 13 back in 08 and finally decided to rewatch and finish it this year. I loved it. Apparently every negative review I have read about this show turned out to be written by nitpickers. A bit of an epilogue would have been nice, but there is Destiny. I'm glad I watched this.
Aug 4, 2014 6:38 PM

Nov 2008
I'm hesitant to write a review of this show, because I feel it will not be well-received.

I think it's a decent show, but there are a lot of things worth complaining about. All Gundam shows have homages to past Gundam shows (like how every Gundam has a Char character), but in this show, almost every single plot element and character was derivative of an older show. There is not one single original idea in this whole show.

Plus, I was very frustrated by some questions that never got answers. Like how Kira survived the explosion that everyone thought killed him, or what Rau was hiding under his mask. How can they tease the fact over and over and over that Rau had something shocking under his mask, and then never show it? And what about his pills that he had to keep taking? That is a Chekov's gun that was never used. And speaking of survivors, what the Hell Andrew Waltfeld should not be alive. Especially if you're going to bring him back to life for him to add absolutely nothing to the plot.

The show also went way overboard with reusing its own footage. Every single battle had recycled suit animations. I saw the bio-CPU guys do the same moves over and over. Just dumb. Bad production.

But really, this show would probably be far more enjoyable to me if I hadn't seen all the other Gundam shows. Humans on Earth at war with humans from space, been done multiple times in Gundam. Humans being divided into normal humans and those with super abilities, that's been done multiple times in Gundam. Char clone trying to destroy the Earth, THAT'S been done before multiple times in Gundam (and usually with better rationale). Even Rau's final mobile suit stole its funnel gun gimmick.

Lacus Clyne is a Mary Sue. She has no flaws. She is perfect. She is boring.

The love rectangle/triangle featuring Kira, Athrun, Cagalli, and Lacus wrapped up way too conveniently. Athrun should not and would not just abandon his fiancee so easily just because he can tell she's getting along with Kira.

And holy crap the crying. Every episode with the crying. Crying is going to be the only thing I remember Kira for. I actually liked Cagalli at first, and even she had gotten on my nerves with crying by the end.

Rau le Creuset is probably the worst Gundam main villain of them all. He has no depth of character. He is there from episode 1 to episode 50, yet he doesn't actually make a damn move until like episode 45. Most of the show he is just trying to look suave and mumble vague observations about war. Then when you finally find out his plan and his secret agenda, I'm like, "That's it?" Your secret goal is to just kill everyone. And the way you enact this is by giving a floppy disk to Flay and then flying a strong mobile suit. Way to be, buddy. Real genius plan.

Positive stuff. Things in the show I liked:
-When Flay decided to be a complex character
-When Badriguel redeemed herself and put Azrael in his place.
-When Yzak killed all three bio-CPU guys by himself. Holy poop, Yzak. Where did that come from?
-Dearka's maturation as a character
-The scene with Kira, Mu, and Rau in the lab.
-Waltfeld and Cagalli arguing over what condiment to put on kebab.

That's it.
Aug 8, 2014 4:27 AM

Jan 2009
unclesnapple said:

Positive stuff. Things in the show I liked:
-When Flay decided to be a complex character
-When Badriguel redeemed herself and put Azrael in his place.
-When Yzak killed all three bio-CPU guys by himself. Holy poop, Yzak. Where did that come from?
-Dearka's maturation as a character
-The scene with Kira, Mu, and Rau in the lab.
-Waltfeld and Cagalli arguing over what condiment to put on kebab.
That's it.

A beautiful summary of what makes this show enjoyable

Flay was probably one the best written female characters in any Mech anime.
The Yzak thing was honestly frustrating, Kira and Athrun were running around in these ridiculous nuclear powered gundams, and couldn't do what Yzak did in last years model.

Dearka's heel face turn made Tooles death less pointless and agitating.
The Lab honestly was the only time La crueset felt relevant , up until the last episode he was just "Mu's rival" and sure enough when Mu lost his plot armor, rau did too.

Gyro, Doner Kabab, Shawerma....no matter what you call it, this is SERIOUS Business. The sauce changes the game COMPLETELY. It will honestly become a different sandwich altogether depending on what you choose. Mixing is a very viable option...but not how they did it, very fitting for a gunfight to erupt afterward. Men have died for less.

People mentioned similarities between this and some UC gundam titles, I see it almost as if 0079 Amuro's backstory was thrown into Zeta Gundam's plot.
Aug 17, 2014 10:00 PM

Feb 2013
Finally......Flay died......I hear people saying she's some "realistic" character,if anythng from my point of view she's one of the more exaggerated characters.......i mean while her mindset may be realistic,her action and reactions........not so much
Aug 22, 2014 10:40 AM
Feb 2012
Holy shit that was awesome and the ending gave me chills. So much better than Gundam 00 IMO. 10/10
Sep 28, 2014 10:27 PM

Sep 2013
Pretty abrupt ending. I guess that's what the special episode is for.

Overall, I think this anime is passable. There are inconsistencies in the plot and characters, and the pacing is really bad. There were multiple times where I found myself spacing out while watching the mecha battles. The mecha battles were rather boring; not much action sequence, just firing lasers and big explosions. I did liked some aspects of the show so its
7/10 for SEED.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Dec 6, 2014 8:40 PM

Mar 2012
I always wondered why I never came back to comment on the show, I saw it on Cartoon Network first pretty much 10 years ago, and then rewatched when I matured more, about 4 times to be exact in a 2 year span (Hell yeah!). Loved the shit out of it all times I watched it. I think it's the only show I've watched where I loved all the OPs too.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Feb 11, 2015 9:32 AM

Nov 2011
How sad to see the end that even the useless Flay, leave a sign so important in the narrative.
I did not like the end of La Kluze, its purpose in the narrative was to strike up a conversation between what is good and what is bad, in fact it was more a speech-way, but said there was nothing more on him, and his death was too fast.
I hope that the TV series Destiny, do not disappoint me a lot.
Not bad, however the course of the story, compelling to the end the battle. This anime has been able to give me some good feelings and it was great until the end, a few times he was wrong.
Overall it was fine, starting with the characters and ending with the soundtrack.
Although this TV series comes in my favorites.
My rating is 9.5 / 10!
May 24, 2015 1:40 PM

Jun 2013
zerokill said:
I really don&#039;t get how the bird flew in space without propulsion, since there&#039;s no air, HOW THE HECK DID THAT BIRD FLY. Yeah, besides the bird thing the last episode was more lack luster ending than I thought it would be. Nice PINK explosions though.

I thought same thing ... how a bird (even being robot) can fly in space without propulsion?
Jun 9, 2015 12:48 AM
Jul 2018
Flay :[
7/10
removed-userJun 9, 2015 12:56 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Episode 42 Discussion

Zerachroma - Aug 27, 2008

21 by MalyRBT »»
Apr 21, 3:16 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Episode 41 Discussion

Flaecy - May 16, 2010

14 by MalyRBT »»
Apr 21, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Episode 40 Discussion

Zerachroma - Aug 27, 2008

26 by MalyRBT »»
Apr 21, 2:27 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Episode 29 Discussion

Flaecy - May 16, 2010

37 by MalyRBT »»
Apr 21, 7:35 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Episode 24 Discussion

Flaecy - May 15, 2010

18 by MalyRBT »»
Apr 20, 6:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.