Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 17, 2012 10:29 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Shana and Yuji fightan
Yoshida and Pheles summonan
Yohan and Yuji clashan

So much going on this episode...I cant hold all of this goodness!
Feb 17, 2012 10:52 AM

Aug 2009
Awesome. And the scene of Shana callng Yuji Baka and punching in the face... damn that was epic and hilarous xD. Can't wait for more!!
Feb 17, 2012 11:39 AM

Dec 2010
Wow, this episode was so good that I'm left speechless. The scene with Shana crying was heartbreaking and beautifully done. The fights were impressive and I liked the struggle between Johan and Yuiji.

Most impressive episode so far, and I can't wait for the next episode to air. Ahhh... This awesomeness is too good...!
Feb 17, 2012 11:49 AM

Aug 2010
There was a lot going on this episode. It feels like one of those episodes where you can't judge it until you see follow on episodes for the simple fact that either side (actually, there seems to be more than just two sides in this fight now) didn't outright state their intentions
Feb 17, 2012 12:30 PM

Sep 2011
Lots happended. Epic stuff. But it's almost over though :(
Feb 17, 2012 12:33 PM

Nov 2008
I have no idea where this all going. And the truck, where did that come from?!!

Still, it's exciting!
Feb 17, 2012 1:51 PM

Sep 2011
FK. ONLY 5 MORE EPISODES FK FK FK I DON'T WANT SHAKUGAN NO SHANA TO END FOREVER T___T. I wish they didn't call it Shakugan no Shana III "Final".

They're practically killing off my childhood! D:
Feb 17, 2012 1:58 PM
Jun 2011
someone please kill this crazy researcher
Feb 17, 2012 2:05 PM
Jan 2012
I have no idea what just happened. The show does seem to pull the "if you sue this, you'll die!... not." card a lot though. Shana at the end of season 1, and they did it again now...
Feb 17, 2012 2:21 PM
Dec 2011
this episode is WIN!
Feb 17, 2012 2:24 PM
Jun 2011
i have no fkin idea what happend this episode?? wtf is that truck or these ppl in it ... and im curious to what part of the plan is yuji hiding.
Feb 17, 2012 3:16 PM

Nov 2009
Episode was a bit better than recently.

Shana almost looked she had been swayed for a moment before blowing up at Yuji.

Still fully on Yuji's side, really it's hard not to be with what stopped Shana in her tracks is spelt out to her. Johann extracting the Reiji Maigo and allowing Yuji to keep it was quite a powerful scene. It might not have looked that way but I felt that he had been given a little bit of faith from him by being allowed to keep it.

The others just seemed pointless on the Flame Haze side, especially the Gods. Someone give that crying bitch a real reason to cry, you know like maybe hack one of her limbs off or something. She really aggravates me.

But yes all in all a decent episode for a change, interested to see how it will continue.
Feb 17, 2012 3:19 PM

Aug 2010
Riptos said:
Someone give that crying bitch a real reason to cry, you know like maybe hack one of her limbs off or something. She really aggravates me.

I think she's enjoying slaughtering and feels bad for slaughtering the denizens. That was the impression I got.
Feb 17, 2012 3:36 PM
Jun 2011
i hope she and researcher will die i cant stand him i mean look what lame moves he did in this episode and how much times he shout
Feb 17, 2012 3:46 PM

Jan 2012
This season of Shakugan No Shana has just been absolutely amazing throughout the whole thing, sucks there are only a few episodes left and then it's the ending of one of my favorite series........Hopoefully after this J.C. will work on Index season 3 D=! Anyways, what i loved about this episode is when Shana was throwing punches at Yuji.

Also when Johann was talking about the rest of Yuji's plan.....>_> I'm kinda curious as to what that is.....And what does he believe Shana wouldn't accept?.....Hmmmm makes me wonder....Next few episodes are going to be interesting. Although i wish Shana and Yuji didn't have to fight *sniffle* :'<.

Watched Yoshida use the necklace, was like "YEEEES! BYE YOSHIDA, you wont be missed!! >=D!".....Then they had to go and "Jk! Trolololol u get to live!" and whaaaat was up with that car.....
Feb 17, 2012 3:52 PM

Sep 2011
I wish Yoshida DIED. -__-
Feb 17, 2012 3:56 PM

Nov 2009
Ahri said:

Also when Johann was talking about the rest of Yuji's plan.....>_> I'm kinda curious as to what that is.....And what does he believe Shana wouldn't accept?.....Hmmmm makes me wonder....Next few episodes are going to be interesting. Although i wish Shana and Yuji didn't have to fight *sniffle* :'<.

I suspect that for Yuji's plan to succeed he may have to sacrifice his own life for it, or at least give his consciousness over to the Snake of the Festival completely. I really dont think Shana would accept him killing himself...even if it was for her sake.

Of course it's all speculation on my part.
Feb 17, 2012 4:01 PM

Aug 2010
elior1 said:
i hope she and researcher will die i cant stand him i mean look what lame moves he did in this episode and how much times he shout

Yeah, the researcher gets annoying sometimes. I thought he was about to get blown up but the other denizen protected him at the last minute. I have feeling he won't make it through the whole series though.
Feb 17, 2012 5:27 PM
Apr 2011
god i hope yuji wins this whole thing. i wouldnt be happy with a love conquerors all bull crap that is fed to us constantly in anime. yuji's plan up to this point is the most logical solution to end the fighting between the denizens and flame hazes.
Feb 17, 2012 6:30 PM
Dec 2010
More delicious airborne Chiara. I hope nobody hurts my pure and innocent Chiara. Anyway, thought it was funny when Yuji and Sydonay were saying how they can't read women.
Feb 17, 2012 6:52 PM

Feb 2011
Kazumi not dying was a total cop out, it alone kinda spoiled the ep for me.

Great ep otherwise, loved it all. There was a lot going on but I like how it progressed even though it was a lot to keep up with. Johan bit kinda confused me, I have no idea how he was all of a sudden freed and why Pheles couldn't have done that in the first place.

Also, holy shit at that minivan. Was very close to checking for a gas leak when I saw that thing take off into the sky @_@
Feb 17, 2012 7:02 PM
Sep 2011
Left me speechless.
Feb 17, 2012 8:23 PM

Apr 2011
WTF?! Clearly it says here: http://gyazo.com/d620ef1bbd03b7779f01bcc6ce6f334e
That the bitch dies and goes by by forever! I WANTED HER DEAD! DAMN YOU JC STAFF! You would epicly troll us. D: Unless she dies in the manga.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Feb 17, 2012 9:19 PM

Dec 2010
Really good episode, better that some other recently, while i don't side with Shana as some who read the posts already know, i can still feel a bit for that scene as it was well done; all though the scene that interested me more was the scene with Johan and Yuji and him allowing Yuji to keep the Reiji Maigo. It interested me when he said that he didn't mind the means meaning Yuji's war, but he didn't like the end, so i'm assuming Yuji would die? because he went on about how love is so important and how Yuji is denying himself happiness, while most of it seemed annoyingly idealistic just like Shana has been most of the season, it makes me wonder what Yuji's potential sacrifice would be.

The rest of the Flame Haze, are getting worse...

Riptos said:
The others just seemed pointless on the Flame Haze side, especially the Gods. Someone give that crying bitch a real reason to cry, you know like maybe hack one of her limbs off or something. She really aggravates me.

This, even if i end up sympathizing more with Shana and the Flame Hazes when all is over, i can't see any redemption for those "Gods" they can just die along with the nun.

BULLDOG266 said:
WTF?! Clearly it says here: http://gyazo.com/d620ef1bbd03b7779f01bcc6ce6f334e
That the bitch dies and goes by by forever! I WANTED HER DEAD! DAMN YOU JC STAFF! You would epicly troll us. D: Unless she dies in the manga.

From what i read it is staying true to the novels; so i'm assuming she lives there also, she is really annoying but as long as she understands that she has no place in that world anymore unlike in season 2 where the whole thing got overused with the love triangles then i suppose it will work out, despite Shana regressing this season, i'm totally for a happy Yuji x Shana ending since the start, so lets see how it plays out.

As a side note, is it just me or did Yuji seem weaker than usual this episode, i mean even Wilhelmina got a hit on him, isn't he suppose to be with the exception of Shana head and shoulders above everyone else because of his contract with the SoF? Well anyway looking forward to the next episode, i can't believe there's so little Shana left...hoping the ending is satisfactory.
Feb 17, 2012 10:09 PM
Nov 2011
Just a hunch, but Johann mentions that he doesn't agree with the ends because Yuji isn't a god, and mentions how it's noble but boring, and how everyone ends up unhappy. Yugi replies that he'll do everything he can & take the punishment for it.

I didn't quite catch the details in the earlier episodes, but the Snake of the Festival seems to only come around once every few millenia or so (based on the size of the wish granted to the Denizens).
Does that mean that in the plan Yuji will be locked away with the Snake of the Festival for several millenia if everything goes according to his plan? (and if Johann/Shana/someone don't change that somehow - since Johann mentions he will change Yuji's fate)

And I agree that Yuji seems really weak compared to the beginning of the season in this episode. He's been like slowly becoming worse all season :( And lastly, this episode, the flame hazes felt more decent for some reason compared to recently.
Feb 17, 2012 10:17 PM

Sep 2011
My favorite part of this episode is when they played Akai Namida! That was just epic. Oh and when Shana punched Yuuji in the face, that was pretty awesome as well! >:D
Feb 18, 2012 12:10 AM

Dec 2011
God damn, why is the series soo good >,<
Feb 18, 2012 4:40 AM

Jun 2011
arrrgh this is gonna be the longest week ever <.< i hate watching unfinished anime .... but i love it tho .
Feb 18, 2012 6:57 AM

Feb 2012
Fantastic episode, really liked the fighting that happened in it. I had a feeling that Pheles had intended what she said to Kazumi to be a test to her will after seeing this eps preview, so cool with her not being dead n all that.

Flame hazes are getting better again, despite the fact that they're fighting against Yujii, Shana seems back to her stronger self instead of moping around, but I just want to mutilate those "Gods". One things ticked me off about Shana though, when she said "Why don't you believe in those feelings?" WHAT!?, isn't the whole reason she's currently fighting against Yujii BECAUSE she cannot trust HIS feelings?(ok not entirely because of that, but it's certainly one of the reasons)

Loved the scene betweent Johan and Sakai, very interesting conversation there. Also I wonder what Johan intends to do, giving back the Reiji Maigo yet claiming that he's change Yujii's situation.

All in all, gawd damnit it's gonna be a helluva long week ahead for me....
Feb 18, 2012 7:15 AM

Jul 2010
i don't what the fight is all about X_X but i getting too good!!!
Feb 18, 2012 11:40 AM
Feb 2012
I don't understand this whole season, everything seems so random, with new characters appearing almost every episode and stuff... still fun tho :P
Feb 18, 2012 12:42 PM

Oct 2011
cringe
Feb 18, 2012 8:37 PM

Jun 2011
Hm quite a good episode but i dont think it was the strongest one out of all the recent.

Got a question though does anyone know what Shana meant when she said Yuji has lost his ability to sense things after Johan split from Yuji?

I seriously laughed out loud when Kazumi said am i dying? No you stupid attention seeking bitch you have a light head wound now stop eating up screen time and stfu.

I honestly dont like Johan or Pheles or their whole relationship either and i never have. I think Johan is a spoilt little brat and as selfish as they come and i hate how Pheles instantly transforms into obedient pet as soon as Johan is in sight. He says love is selfish and to do things and to make the one you love do things they dont want to do or would not like, he also had Pheles do it as well and she just happily wags her tail at him while he seems like he does not even care he forced that crap on her. On top of that Pheles has been waiting and looking for him for how long? Johan does not seem like it bothered him much really.
Johan also looks down on Yuji? Sure Yuji may be doing a few things wrong here and there relationship wise between him and Shana (if he plans to sacrifice himself or get pulled into the new world or something like that, then thats also against him) but he is still doing what he thinks is best for Shana. Johan thinks Yuji should be fuck the world and whatever happens to it just think about yourself. Yuji is not just doing all this for Shana hes is also doing it for his friends family and to try and fix the messed up world where people are wiped from existance and not even remembered (which has always deeply effected him and hits very close to home) and trying to end this constant shitstorm of fighting. Johan is a forever child and an idiotic one at that and i dont think his love or relationship is that great.

Yes they really do seem to be weaking Yuji to match Shana i honestly always had the impression he should be alot lot stronger. I dont know what is up with that.
DragoonDeusFeb 18, 2012 8:41 PM
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Feb 18, 2012 8:56 PM

Nov 2008
It's the final countdown. Great episode.
Feb 19, 2012 12:19 AM
Jan 2008
Slicer22 said:
Hm quite a good episode but i dont think it was the strongest one out of all the recent.

Got a question though does anyone know what Shana meant when she said Yuji has lost his ability to sense things after Johan split from Yuji?

I seriously laughed out loud when Kazumi said am i dying? No you stupid attention seeking bitch you have a light head wound now stop eating up screen time and stfu.

Yuji couldn't tell that the Truck going up was an illusion, where when he was still Sakai Yuji with Johan he was very sharp and was able to fight alongside Shana as a human

I honestly dont like Johan or Pheles or their whole relationship either and i never have. I think Johan is a spoilt little brat and as selfish as they come and i hate how Pheles instantly transforms into obedient pet as soon as Johan is in sight. He says love is selfish and to do things and to make the one you love do things they dont want to do or would not like, he also had Pheles do it as well and she just happily wags her tail at him while he seems like he does not even care he forced that crap on her. On top of that Pheles has been waiting and looking for him for how long? Johan does not seem like it bothered him much really.
Johan also looks down on Yuji? Sure Yuji may be doing a few things wrong here and there relationship wise between him and Shana (if he plans to sacrifice himself or get pulled into the new world or something like that, then thats also against him) but he is still doing what he thinks is best for Shana. Johan thinks Yuji should be fuck the world and whatever happens to it just think about yourself. Yuji is not just doing all this for Shana hes is also doing it for his friends family and to try and fix the messed up world where people are wiped from existance and not even remembered (which has always deeply effected him and hits very close to home) and trying to end this constant shitstorm of fighting. Johan is a forever child and an idiotic one at that and i dont think his love or relationship is that great.

Yes they really do seem to be weaking Yuji to match Shana i honestly always had the impression he should be alot lot stronger. I dont know what is up with that.
Feb 19, 2012 12:26 AM

Jul 2009
Wait, why did Wilhelmina say she's been rejected again?
I forgot what happened between her and Pheles.

And Johann was within Yuji all along? So basically Pheles never knew? Ugh... been so long since the first 2 seasons.
Feb 19, 2012 12:28 AM

Jan 2012
mini van of doom and despair!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Feb 19, 2012 1:15 AM

Jan 2012
NoobHunterD said:
mini van of doom and despair!

When the Minivan appeared, i couldn't help but to burst out laughing xD, it was the most absolutely random thing i've ever seen.....Mostly because it just doesn't match the series xD.

I hope we get to see Haborym a bit more before the series ends, he's one of my favorite Crimson Lords. Him and Decarabia, but that stupid Nun had to go and kill him >_>.....Will never forgive her for that.
Feb 19, 2012 4:26 AM

Oct 2007
A little bit messy in the second half but overall is really great direction. I can't wait to see what after this.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Feb 19, 2012 4:44 AM
Feb 2011
Slicer22 said:

It was actually Johan who had ability to sense some kind of essence power and since he left Yuji, Yuji was no longer able to sense the real bus which was an illusion from the real one going to the surface. Shana noticed that and asked Yuji from curiosity.
WeveonixFeb 19, 2012 5:17 AM
Feb 19, 2012 5:06 AM
Feb 2011
Last episode there's the green mammoth. This episode, we have the minivan. Good job ruining the episode!
Feb 19, 2012 5:36 AM

May 2011
I feel soooo freaking SSAAAAAD for Yujii! He has to put up with all the BULLSHIT from the Flame Haze! Yet he seems like the only person in this whole anime with the MOST logic and DESIRE for Peace!!! I sweaaar.... feel soo sad for him....if he doesnt win il b sooo pissd at whoevr wrote this....im sick of the 'love conquers all' cliche in anime.... need something more realistic as a morale .... likeee "to have peace you must gain it" or something...i jst hope yujii wins =( feel soo sad for him...

Feb 19, 2012 8:36 AM

May 2010
Yuuji no bakaaaa! - Tsundere is attacking :P
Ow, I love Johan, he was so sweet :D
And I still feel sory for Kazumi - I though that she wouldn't die after all (this is that kind of anime, after all), but aww, I would love her to be with Yuuji in the end. I like Shana, but I'm not a fan of tsundere pairings :|
Feb 19, 2012 9:48 AM

Feb 2009
Why am I still watching this? It's awful... And still 5 episodes left of aaangst and asspull/bullshit plots...
Feb 19, 2012 10:33 AM

Dec 2010
InfiniteDestiny said:
It interested me when he said that he didn't mind the means meaning Yuji's war, but he didn't like the end, so i'm assuming Yuji would die? because he went on about how love is so important and how Yuji is denying himself happiness, while most of it seemed annoyingly idealistic just like Shana has been most of the season, it makes me wonder what Yuji's potential sacrifice would be.

I really wonder about this. In episode 7 Yuji said that he had no plan of saving the world with him dying as a result of it. I doubt he was lying about it, so then I wonder, what will his so called sacrifice be? What is this punishment he is talking about?
Feb 19, 2012 11:21 AM

Dec 2010
DarkneX said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
It interested me when he said that he didn't mind the means meaning Yuji's war, but he didn't like the end, so i'm assuming Yuji would die? because he went on about how love is so important and how Yuji is denying himself happiness, while most of it seemed annoyingly idealistic just like Shana has been most of the season, it makes me wonder what Yuji's potential sacrifice would be.

I really wonder about this. In episode 7 Yuji said that he had no plan of saving the world with him dying as a result of it. I doubt he was lying about it, so then I wonder, what will his so called sacrifice be? What is this punishment he is talking about?

Also to add to the thought was that even mentioning what the "plan" was to Shana could compromise the creation of Xanadu, it makes me really want to see the next episode.
Feb 19, 2012 11:25 AM

Feb 2011
TsukiumiFanboy said:
god i hope yuji wins this whole thing. i wouldnt be happy with a love conquerors all bull crap that is fed to us constantly in anime. yuji's plan up to this point is the most logical solution to end the fighting between the denizens and flame hazes.

Deathtoy25 said:
I feel soooo freaking SSAAAAAD for Yujii! He has to put up with all the BULLSHIT from the Flame Haze! Yet he seems like the only person in this whole anime with the MOST logic and DESIRE for Peace!!! I sweaaar.... feel soo sad for him....if he doesnt win il b sooo pissd at whoevr wrote this....im sick of the 'love conquers all' cliche in anime.... need something more realistic as a morale .... likeee "to have peace you must gain it" or something...i jst hope yujii wins =( feel soo sad for him...

Yeah I totally agree with you guys.. I hope Yuji win this fight. Don't care about love or whatsoever.. Yuji must WIN!!! Those idiot Flame Haze know nothing about peace.. They only know about destruction.. Hmmp pathetic..
Feb 19, 2012 11:28 AM

Dec 2010
Artix86 said:
TsukiumiFanboy said:

Deathtoy25 said:

Yeah I totally agree with you guys.. I hope Yuji win this fight. Don't care about love or whatsoever.. Yuji must WIN!!! Those idiot Flame Haze know nothing about peace.. They only know about destruction.. Hmmp pathetic..

I also agree with this, all though its kinda depressing that its unlikely that he will win, or at least that's how it appears since they seem to be making Yuji weak just so Shana has a chance...
Feb 19, 2012 11:58 AM

Feb 2011
I don't know but why all Flame Haze want to disturb Yuji's plan? If Paradise Xanadu is created, all the Crimson Denizens will move there.. So, what are they afraid of? No reason to live as Flame Haze simply because there are no Crimson Denizen to fight with?? If all the Crimson Denizens are gone, it will bring peace to the world.. So, what is point interfering with Yuji's plan? I just don't understand with Flame Haze..
Feb 19, 2012 12:31 PM

May 2011
hell ya finally some badass moments in this ep!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Mar 23, 2012

480 by HHD1996 »»
Feb 18, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

game8910 - Nov 18, 2011

78 by Estefan »»
Jan 27, 4:56 AM

» Is it just me or does Shakugan No shana season 3 suck??

chrisedmonds - Nov 14, 2014

34 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jan 22, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KimChanx3 - Oct 28, 2011

184 by Jooshau »»
Apr 27, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Dec 16, 2011

158 by burntlettuce »»
Feb 27, 2023 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.