Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2008 9:50 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I enjoyed this episode a lot. Of course it was slow paced just as every other episode, but it was cute. I found that this story was one of the better ones so far. The surprise at the ending was expected, but it still left me excited for the next episode.
Aug 30, 2008 4:20 PM

Feb 2008
is it just me or was the animation in this episode complete crap? it was very hard to concentrate on the story with such poorly drawn characters, they were like blobs in human shape :(

otherwise decent episode tho
Sep 27, 2008 7:05 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
'But... the brooms?' xD

It was a nice story, I enjoyed the episode. Really nice anime to relax to.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Oct 5, 2008 5:34 AM

Jan 2008
jacobpaige said:
is it just me or was the animation in this episode complete crap? it was very hard to concentrate on the story with such poorly drawn characters, they were like blobs in human shape :(

otherwise decent episode tho
Yeah, I agree. The animation is starting to drop, which is depressing since I quite liked the art style.
Mar 13, 2012 2:28 AM

Sep 2011
Slightly better than the previous episodes but still sort of slow and boring to me. =s
Jun 16, 2014 3:48 PM

May 2012
Pretty cute episode :3 Quite liked it!
Jun 19, 2014 11:25 PM

Jan 2013
Boring episode this time.
The little girl side story was boring.
The rule against magic use sucks. Want to see more unrestricted magic use.
Maybe a little darker.
Nov 4, 2014 2:45 AM

Nov 2011
Man, only today do we see just how weird Morishita (the Ginpachi-looking assistant) is, and I feel like uploading that part with him and Gouta in the staircase to YouTube for all the small world to see.

HeHEY, Gouta is hinting his possible closeness with Sora? And holy shit, he can actually use magic already? Did we miss something or what?

Nice stuff as usual. Nothing but more compliments about the backgrounds.

But there's something that's been bugging me: what the hell's the deal with the people who appear onscreen and make a weird face?? This is probably the second time.

jacobpaige said:

You seem to be confused between "art" and "animation" as you appear to be mixing them up.

If you are talking about art, then you most obviously would not like works from Yuasa Masaaki (what with complaining about "blob-like" characters").

If you are talking about animation, then yes, it was absolute shit, what with choppy fuckin' ass movements (like Morishita's walking down the stairs to cheer Gouta up). That looked like 5-6 frames per second.

But I would have to agree that the art was absolutely wrong, not for the reason that they look like blobs (far from it), but because they don't look almost anything like in the manga.
zetsu_shorenNov 4, 2014 3:04 AM
Mar 25, 2015 12:14 AM

Mar 2015
If you do not have the soul appliance for Someday's Dreamers you should not bother to watch it.
We're just the boys and girls that think they always know...
Feb 1, 2016 10:35 AM

Jul 2014
zetsu_shoren said:
HeHEY, Gouta is hinting his possible closeness with Sora? And holy shit, he can actually use magic already? Did we miss something or what?
No, we didn't miss anything :-) Gouta is hiding the fact that he can already use (some) magic. The question is why?

And what was the point of introducing that Ruriko-chan? It felt really out of place...
Jun 10, 2017 10:15 PM
Mar 2016
Lol. The scene where Hiyori asked the daycare lady if she had any kids who were missing, then ran away like crazy. Still the highlight of the episode for me. Would gif that if I had some time.
Sep 22, 2023 10:58 PM

Apr 2019
I find it impressive how this anime manages to fail at being a SoL. The protagonist, with her heroic attitude, irritates, and the plot of this episode was stupid. There are more things about this anime that make it bad, and I'm told it gets worse as the episodes go on.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto ~Natsu no Sora~ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 25, 2008

68 by ProxyLain »»
Oct 4, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto ~Natsu no Sora~ Episode 11 Discussion

angel999 - Sep 18, 2008

20 by ProxyLain »»
Oct 4, 2023 7:27 PM

Poll: » Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto ~Natsu no Sora~ Episode 3 Discussion

angel999 - Jul 16, 2008

28 by ProxyLain »»
Sep 12, 2023 3:02 PM

Poll: » Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto ~Natsu no Sora~ Episode 9 Discussion

angel999 - Sep 4, 2008

25 by bucciest »»
Dec 28, 2022 8:55 PM

Poll: » Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto ~Natsu no Sora~ Episode 5 Discussion

angel999 - Aug 6, 2008

15 by GRAYLIGHTNING »»
Sep 21, 2022 7:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.