Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2011 2:46 AM

Dec 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit this is fucking beautiful. This doesn't even look like standard hentai. This doesn't even look like TV anime. This is legit OVA/BD shit.
Dec 16, 2011 8:50 AM

Jan 2008
I was like, "Oh shit!, whats this? plot?"

I was expecting futa on futa on futa but we we're short one futa.

Though overall, I didn't like the character design, they seemed strangely out of proportion.
Dec 16, 2011 8:27 PM
Jul 2011
Interesting. I'm not a huge futa-fan (though I do like them a bit), but it really does look beautiful and they actually had some fresh ideas for a change. I also liked the song they used for the first ending (the one that starts with the "chu"s) ^^

They even had almost the whole spectrum of breast sizes, except completely flat and gigantic. I tend to like the smaller ones.

All in all it was a surprisingly nice experience, so I'd watch another episode of this.
Dec 17, 2011 5:34 AM

Jun 2008
After the first minutes I was thinking that it looked like Bible Black, then I realized it was from Yoshiten.
The chara design is a bit old school but the art is really good. And there's even some kind of plot!
Dec 18, 2011 7:27 AM
Jun 2010
That was actually really interesting. It had a pretty interesting story for a H and the character designs weren't too bad either. I do have to say though that I hate the blue haired Goddess so far, she seems to be plotting something and so far I am actually siding with the black-winged goddesses. The story kinda sides with them in that it gives backstory and shows the hardships they are facing while the good goddesses just seem to hunt them down. Eh, we'll see, can't wait for the next one :D
F**king Censorship...
Dec 18, 2011 12:26 PM
Mar 2010
Araya said:
After the first minutes I was thinking that it looked like Bible Black, then I realized it was from Yoshiten.
The chara design is a bit old school but the art is really good. And there's even some kind of plot!

True. I'm also not a fan of Futa, but some allowances must be granted for the attempt at plot.
Dec 21, 2011 8:05 PM

Jul 2011
I agree the production values was kind of out of this world for a hentai title, quite a bit of a extra detail in the overall world and such. I also got that Bible Black vibe too from the way the characters animated during the sex scenes heavy with futa...never thought I would see a scissors action with two futas in animation but here we are via Star Jewel.

Only disappointing thing was the misleading time, I was like "45min of this? Awesome" at the beginning then they basically just use time-filler stretching scenes and long ass credits at the last 20min or so. I wanted moar.

Easily one of the better December hentai titles.
Dec 26, 2011 6:49 AM

Dec 2007
Too much time spent in flashy costume changes/posing in my opinion. lol
Dec 26, 2011 9:33 AM

Oct 2010
Love hentai myself, but honestly, there is simply too much rape stuff today and situations that resembles the real life. All that kind is a bit of a turn off for me. I'm more of a fantasy type fan or at least those titles which have good ending. So it was refreshing to see no males for a change. :)

Being a fan of futanari, I was glad when this title came out. When I started watching this, I was blown away. It was a positively surprising experience. The animation and art clearly outclasses some of the regular anime out there. Character design kinda gave me an old-school look vibe, which is fine by me. Probably the best hentai of this year for me. The only downside is that for a long-running episode the h- scenes were rather short. Can't wait to see more of this in the future.

EDIT: Even though it's a bit early I just had to give a perfect score of 10 to this piece of work.
CrimruiDec 26, 2011 9:41 AM
Dec 28, 2011 8:09 AM

Feb 2010
That was damn awesome! I demand more episodes of this.
Jan 5, 2012 2:03 PM

Dec 2011
Wow, this certainly wasn't like any hentai I've ever seen before O_O
What's up with the whole ending song segment though? lol.
Jan 8, 2012 12:35 PM

Oct 2011
I personally enjoy the hint of an actual plot. All it's missing is a curvy dark girl lol. :3
I'll watch this one when bored and curious.

Feb 20, 2012 5:39 PM

Aug 2010
Giant sky vagina.
Apr 17, 2012 11:26 AM

Apr 2008
Paul said:
I was like, "Oh shit!, whats this? plot?"

Hentai with plot?
No thnx, not exactly what I want when watching hentai :P
If I want plot, I watch anime.

Apr 20, 2012 6:13 AM

May 2011
anyone else trolled by the alleged "second episode"? Apparently this is Ep 1.5 and the real ep 2 will come out later
Apr 24, 2012 9:03 AM

Oct 2010
Yeah, that thingie was resolved quite quickly, although many others are still in denial and in rage. The rating might go down thanks to that mistake. ^^'
Apr 24, 2012 9:10 AM

Jun 2008
Don't think futa will ever be my thing. Especially when like half of them is about them magically growing one, dafug? I like the art tho, which is a bloody shame.
Jul 28, 2012 5:44 PM

Jul 2009
This is by far my favorite hentai
Aug 16, 2012 1:12 PM
Sep 2011
the plot is great...just out of this world.
Nov 8, 2012 3:14 PM

Nov 2012
How do you people watch this crap?!? HENTAI SUCKS!!!!
Jan 28, 2013 6:38 PM
Mar 2010
I love it. The whole thing felt like a pure jewel according its genre. The art style also seemed familiar. It reminded me of Shounen Maid Kuro-kun...Well of cource! The same studio made both of them. :3
It would be nice to see more of this kind of hentai.
Feb 24, 2013 6:12 PM

Jul 2009
No episode 2 = history's greatest tragedy
Mar 8, 2013 12:22 AM

Apr 2011
Climpalune said:
How do you people watch this crap?!? HENTAI SUCKS!!!!

And I'm guessing Bleach doesn't?
Mar 10, 2013 9:36 AM

Jul 2011
leetshoe said:
No episode 2 = history's greatest tragedy

Yeah of all the hentai to get one-offed this was the worst when there is much crappier hentai getting extra episodes.
Aug 12, 2015 10:46 PM
Nov 2013
Mixed feelings about this one.

The Good:
-Character art is original: the women are very slim with tight asses, which is uncommon in hentai, but they are still very sexy most of the time (faces sometimes look weird).
-The sex shots are hot, well drawn and decently animated despite being censored.

The Not so Good:
-The sex scenes are so brief and scarce that it feels like a total rip-off. The buttholes also look ridiculous and the breast physics are sometimes completely off.
-The focus on the flower thing distracts from the sex and pleasure that's going on. Sex scenes tend to becomes redundant after the first half.
-Too much time is wasted on "bad ecchi" like transformation poses and useless filler action scenes I couldn't care about at all.
-The plot introduces too many elements for its own good; most of them are not developed and it ends up feeling like a mess.

Overall, being a futa lover and due to the hype, this title was quite disappointing to me.
5/10. Worth a watch for its originality but not quite worth it as fapping material.
Jan 6, 2016 5:00 AM

Oct 2015
Wow.. that was awesome...

Anyways, really reminded me of Bibble Black about sound and animation...
The slim body and tight asses of some characters was innovative for a hentai and really turned me on...

It's a shame that this didn't get another episode to conclude its plot (yeah! it has a decent plot in a hentai!)... for the first time I cared for a next episode to see what would happen after.
TechOtaku-hAug 24, 2017 1:25 PM
Sep 27, 2016 10:37 AM

Feb 2014
Hate futa, liked the character design of the protagoists though.
Aug 20, 2017 4:21 PM

Feb 2010
It had better plot than Shinmai Maou no Testament
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Mar 12, 2018 6:59 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
This was hot, but no second episode?
It teases you for what is to come, then fools you off.
Such a trollish hentai.
Apr 24, 2019 2:35 PM

Jul 2014
My reaction when it ended:

I really don't understand why there is no episode 2...
Oct 16, 2019 11:16 AM

May 2008
I can't believe this never went anywhere. It's much more interesting than other hentai that crank out two episodes of garbage. And the fact there's no males, but just females and futas really makes it stand out.

That said, my mind was blown when I realized this is done by the same people who did Boku no Pico series and (at least) the first episode of Bible Black: New Testament. Everything is quite iconic.
In fact, so similar and even having Pico and Chico in the beginning, are we sure this isn't the same studio that did that series? The sparse info on here on that end is saddening; I wonder if they've done anything else since 2011.
Oct 26, 2019 6:50 AM

Jun 2017
i would rate it 9/10 for the art and plot itself.The actual sex scenes are secondary .
Dec 14, 2022 11:23 PM

Jun 2017
Is this still lost? It's on lost media wiki
My waifu is the most wonderful waifu. Mai Valentine.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.