Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Dec 13, 2011 8:57 AM

Jul 2011
Episode was good and some good scenes also :D
What I doesn't like was piano on Opening it was just horrible..
But I love Episode like I always do with Mirai Nikki, because of Yuno :)

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Dec 13, 2011 9:56 AM

Apr 2010
Bloodfox1222 said:
If yuki hadn't found the bodies that does not mean they wouldn't of been there. It changes nothing.

It changes a lot. Before he saw those, Yuno was a little crazy to him, but at least he knew she was just trying to protect him and didn't have any reason to distrust her.

But then he sees those bodies, realises that her insanity runs deeper than he thought, and then she wont tell him anything about it. It destroys the image of her that he had, and he loses all trust in her (for a while, at least). It's something that is always going to be there in the back of his mind.
Dec 13, 2011 10:36 AM

Apr 2010
Bloodfox1222 said:
Anzekay said:
Bloodfox1222 said:
If yuki hadn't found the bodies that does not mean they wouldn't of been there. It changes nothing.

It changes a lot. Before he saw those, Yuno was a little crazy to him, but at least he knew she was just trying to protect him and didn't have any reason to distrust her.

But then he sees those bodies, realises that her insanity runs deeper than he thought, and then she wont tell him anything about it. It destroys the image of her that he had, and he loses all trust in her (for a while, at least). It's something that is always going to be there in the back of his mind.

But she would still be just as insane if he hadn't seen the bodies, Just he wouldn't be as aware.

And that is exactly why it is so important. It's because he knows about it that it has changed things. Knowledge changes many things, and in this case the effects are complex, dramatic and still not yet completely revealed.
Dec 13, 2011 11:10 AM

Apr 2011
"Afro, yo, yo!" LULZ
I enjoyed this episode though there were some weird parts especially Yuno and Yukki at the marriage convention.
Dec 13, 2011 11:27 AM

Dec 2009
I love Nishijima/Minene <3
That couple is wonderful and way too funny ^^
Dec 13, 2011 12:46 PM

Sep 2010
Mirai Nikki is using the same music as Bakuman...

If you need a proof :

1) Take the first Episode of Bakuman 2 at 10:50.
2) And Mirai Nikki ep 10 at 07:30.

And it was already used in episode before, but I thought it was my imagination.
-Angy-Dec 13, 2011 12:50 PM
Dec 13, 2011 1:03 PM

Oct 2009
-Angy- said:

If you need a proof :

lol
I did this when realizing ouran high school host club uses same music as death note sometimes.
So glad Im not the only one to do this >.>
Someone must be about to die: they're playing j-pop disco! -Frohike
Dec 13, 2011 3:47 PM

Dec 2011
I loved this epi
wonder when the next is coming
Dec 13, 2011 7:54 PM

Jul 2010
Ahh sweet fan-service
Dec 13, 2011 8:36 PM

Nov 2008
Didn't know about Mosaic (side story about Minene).
Good episode overall.
Dec 14, 2011 7:34 AM

Oct 2009
Cute Yuno is not psycho enough. Especially her in her wedding dress. Nuh.
I want to see the real creepy Yuno from the manga & the not so in love Yukki from the manga. both characters are way too mellowed down in the anime if you ask me.
But as a compensatory factor: Akise is more badass. Not sure if that's an improvement though XD since I kinda liked Akise for his not-superhuman, but still epic epicness.
For the rest of the part it was alright I guess, never liked this part of the manga very much.They really need to cut down on their use of MuruMuru though.
Dec 14, 2011 8:52 AM

Dec 2011
zjz05 said:
Why is this anime not labeled comedy?

Because this isn't a comedy? ;')
Dec 14, 2011 12:59 PM

Aug 2007
The OP and ED both sounded a bit different...
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Dec 14, 2011 5:12 PM

May 2011
Minene blushing and being a girl is so moe and cute! Win! Haha I love the extra at the end.

However, Yuno in a wedding dress and being non stop moe is just too awesome. Glad they've got an experience like that and hopefully Yukki can change his mind a little. Yuno dug that hole all for Yukki, didn't even need him to tell her about it as Yukki was thinking about how if only that room wasn't there, etc. Well now that room and corpse ain't there and Yuno's got no memory of that. Perfect! Yukki you got what you wanted lol. Hmm Yuno is insane and as Akise puts it, fragile but that's what makes Yuno so great.

Finally fourth shows his true colors, damn this guy set all the blame on those two and is now backstabbing them. I think his wife is going to be key here now that Yukki/ Yuno has met her. Hmmm wonder what that guy that was with Minene before is going to do now.
Dec 15, 2011 6:12 AM
Aug 2011
Kurusu finally began to show his true color, can't wait for next episode. I'm curious what will Kurusu done to Yukki and Yuno.
Dec 15, 2011 11:05 AM

Dec 2009
Bloodfox1222 said:
Anzekay said:
Bloodfox1222 said:
Anzekay said:
Bloodfox1222 said:

But she would still be just as insane if he hadn't seen the bodies, Just he wouldn't be as aware.

And that is exactly why it is so important. It's because he knows about it that it has changed things. Knowledge changes many things, and in this case the effects are complex, dramatic and still not yet completely revealed.

It merely changes his perception of her, Not her personality.

Of course it's important. If you had a crazy stalker you would just think: "Oh, she's a crazy stalker", but what if you knew that she had hidden bodies in her house which have a high possibility of her being the killer? You'd be way terrified than before.
Dec 15, 2011 11:34 AM

Jul 2009
So 4rth really indeed just used that "im a cop and i need to stop this ridiculous game so im gonna capture the players" .. After killing the dog perpetrator he then uses it to try and capture Yukii and Yuno.. And it would be harder to fight the cops since they will become well known and get hunted... Damn i guess we really should be wary specially the really kind people e.g. 4th.... we still don't know since theres still people from the 12 who have yet to show their faces, specially that tall bald guy.

But i guess Yuki finding about 4th's wife will play a big part later on for their survival or either minene or Akise will help out like luring 4th to release yuki and yuno by taking 4th's wife as a hostage.

im thinking it will be Minene perhaps? , since the cop Minene Shot is going for the capture of Yuki and Yuno as well And maybe they will meet again.

And Minene looked cute.. i blame the toilet lol causing her to go to the shy attitude not until she remembered how she lived her life from the past again which caused her to go to her original evil side and shot him.

But wow, 4th is just unbelievable, people like him do exist in real life... Seemed like he was making his blade very sharp each day until he can finally use it to stabbed the backs of Yuki and Yuno :/..
T-K-x_Dec 15, 2011 11:38 AM
オール・イズ・バニッティー

Dec 15, 2011 11:59 AM

Jun 2009
GAAAHHH! STUPID SPINELESS YUKII! I dub thee Tako-yukii you invertebrate!

"If I hadn't seen what was behind that door, would it have been okay to fall in love with Yuno?"

What?! Forget the bodies of her parents, did he forget about everything else...like her possessiveness, jealousy, inexplicable combat skills, and her nasty little habit of hacking people to pieces? This crazy heifer is so twisted, she falsified her own memories!

He's scared to death of her but he's soo considerate. "I'll tell her I don't love her...later, she's having fun right now" and "let me allow this crazy heifer and I take a wedding photo together. That sounds like an appropriate gift for a psycho-stalker" XD

It's so frustrating. Yuno is gonna die right? right?
Dec 15, 2011 12:38 PM

Apr 2010
Bloodfox1222 said:
Anzekay said:
Bloodfox1222 said:
Anzekay said:
Bloodfox1222 said:

It merely changes his perception of her, Not her personality.

That is exactly what I am trying to say, how difficult is it to understand?

And his perception of her is extremely important, it's what their relationship is built on right now. To say that his perception of her is unimportant is ridiculously silly.
Dec 15, 2011 12:49 PM

Jul 2010
So we got a little back story on Ninth this time. Can't believe she actually shot the guy after he helped her. He isn't dead because he had a bulletproof vest on though.

Wow really? Wedding ceremony rehearsal? I don't see Yukiteru getting away from Yuno anytime soon. Yuno is really escalating this relationship like crazy. Yukiteru almost started to forget why he shouldn't date her. xD
It was pretty funny seeing them in their wedding attire. Yuno actually looked pretty cute! You don't what to have anything to do with the inside, but the outside is cute. =P

So Yuno actually (pretended that she) forgot about Yukiteru's first visit and the bodies. What is going on? In the beginning she even forgot why she was digging a hole in the first place! She just locked those memories away.
And now that detective Kurusu is turning his back on them too! That guy from the beginning is also in his squad.

Dec 15, 2011 12:57 PM

Mar 2011
Minene is amazing.
Dec 15, 2011 1:53 PM

May 2009
-Angy- said:

If you need a proof :

Yep, that's the second time I hear this soundtrack. The first one was during the dinner scene in episode 6. Is that song in the public domain or something?

And apparently Yuki is okay about the fact that Yuno can stalk him and see every single thing he does every 10 minutes.
Dec 16, 2011 8:56 AM

Dec 2009
Loving this series!

I'm not entirely sure of Yuno's innocence at this point. Either way, the chickee is seriously coo coo for coco puffs.
Dec 16, 2011 11:44 AM

May 2010
I didn't expect this series to be very enjoyable at the start, but it sure proved me wrong. It's one of the surprise shows for me of this season. The art is very neat and the characters are (mostly) interesting. Granted, the concept may be "so-so", but it's really enjoyable. Love it!

By the way; I so love this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyngcs4U7SQ&context=C363c80bADOEgsToPDskK1W4fi3ZTIYy0097wdO6cT

Anyone has a clue when they'll release it?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2011 11:43 PM

Oct 2010
I think going to a bridal/marriage fair at 14 yrs. old is pretty awkward. :|

Yukii questioning himself on whether he does like Yuno (or why he shouldn't like her) kind of interests me. I wonder how they're going to end up.

And Kurusu is a total traitor.
[insert awesome signature here]
Dec 17, 2011 4:11 AM

Sep 2011
Not as action-packed as the previous episodes but definitely a nice breather before the storm comes next week. Loves how Muru-Muru dubs Minene's flashback.
Dec 17, 2011 8:58 AM

May 2009
MORE MOSAIC!!!!!! And its Minene-samaxNishijima *-* I fell for her all over again ~w~ Who cares about Yukiteru?? Minene should've her own series IMO >w>
Dec 18, 2011 7:15 AM
Jul 2009
This ep was so confusing.

Firstly I thought that dedective-diary holder is fall in love Uryuu but at very last seconds I saw that guy sitting in front of him so there is sb else in love with Uryuu-mb his son?

Secondly- yeah let it be big hole in my house, it was because of bugsss, its normal WTFFF.

Lastly, why this grey haired guy left Yukki? Was it to much for him to handle Yuno?

ps. Yumekichi11 I found your post annoying.
batonikDec 18, 2011 7:19 AM
xxx
Dec 19, 2011 9:15 PM

Mar 2010
Kinda stayed loose on the seriousness of the plot, but, it was a nice breather! Got kind of out of touch with the characters at some points, too. Looking forward to the next!
Dec 20, 2011 7:25 AM
May 2010
lol, DAT hole in the backyard.
(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!
Dec 21, 2011 3:44 AM

Aug 2010
Not a fan of the new version of the OP/ED, completely unbalanced.

The Minene bits were great. What could be more romantic than flirting with a flustered, cute, batshit crazy terrorist girl while being chased by a serial killer?

Aaaw, Yuno in a wedding dress. Yuno and Yukiteru look great as newlyweds. Shouldn't waste such an opportunity.

Tch, that darned Akise... 5/5.
Dec 21, 2011 11:26 PM

Apr 2009
That flashback bit with Minene was interesting. Apparently, it came from the Mirai Nikki Mosaic manga, so I gotta read that soon before the anime completely spoils me on it. The wedding fair distraction that Akise orchestrated was adapted quite close, not much deviations this time.
Dec 23, 2011 8:21 PM

Apr 2011
at 11:21 is that one of the characters from The iDOLM@STER who modelled as a bride :o....
Jan 1, 2012 7:52 PM

Sep 2011
I like Minene Better than Yuno. I am not so sure why, maybe it's because the way yuno was in the end of the manga. But Minene's cuteness is definitely REAL
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jan 2, 2012 2:38 PM

Mar 2009
I liked that there were some funny parts.
Jan 10, 2012 6:23 PM

Nov 2009
that bride in the add was totally azusa in the wedding picture episode from idolm@ster
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2012 7:41 PM
Sep 2009
Kurusu needs to die.
Feb 3, 2012 12:25 PM

Aug 2008
Minene.. I love how badass she is. She shot the policeman without even batting an eyelid.
Mar 22, 2012 9:57 AM

Mar 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Once again another excellent episode. Yuno fans will rejoice at Yuno in this episode. While I knew the 4ths BS coming, it was still rather well adapted. Akise continues to be the bomb. With his role and all, all seems much more fun. Such was the case in the manga. Well as long as Yuno is happy it keeps trouble at bay.

About Minene, if the is another thing to appreciate is how lovely Minene was with her 2 eyes. Her MOE was my favourite in the following,

It is was quite EPIC of Minene to show such a nice cute side of hers in the toilet of all places. ROFL! That’s to include her other faces in the spoiler
Mar 31, 2012 11:05 PM

Aug 2010
Not sure how to feel about this episode

Minene half was good but the wedding part was not so good
Apr 1, 2012 2:19 PM

Aug 2010
Wow so the 4th really betrayed them?!?

I want to know about Yuno's past, I want to know how she became that psychotic and why she is so obsessed with Yukki
Apr 14, 2012 6:53 AM

Jan 2008
Minene's cute side! XD
Apr 16, 2012 3:51 PM

Sep 2011
Awesome episode, loved the ending when Yukkii goes to Yuno's place for the "first time". ^-^
Apr 23, 2012 2:16 PM
Aug 2011
Loved this ep , expecially with Minene

But hell can't stand that Amano

And Akise is so awesome :3
May 19, 2012 7:41 PM
Feb 2011
Nice episode, loving the pace of the story going just right. I was thinking that it might be too fast with dairy holders dying so fast in the first few episodes, but it was just to get rid of less important characters so that the remaining ones get more air time. The Minene quality time was nice, showed more of her personality, more complicated that just the psycho trigger happy bomber girl. The wedding was nice, helped build the tension for the ending, and brings up the question of what Yukki will do in terms of Yuno. On another note....Akise is going to help Yukki? And finally fourth makes his move. Next episode!
Jul 11, 2012 4:45 PM

Jan 2008
I have to admit that most of this episode felt like a filler.
Tell me....do (Japanese?) people ACTUALLY do these "wedding rehearsals" on Bride Fairs?! oO Wth, this is SO embarassing...dear me. >_>

I wouldn't wish to be in Amano's shoes anyway. He has to keep scary Yuno (very) close to him or else she's prone to go totally nuts, starting a rampage to kill...well, nearly anybody.

Akise is pretty cool though. Also, I knew Fourth wasn't to be trusted. I'm surprised it even took that long for him to turn the tables. xD

Jul 13, 2012 6:52 PM

Feb 2012
I liked the episode a lot! It was so cute :)

Seems like Yuno is trying to hide the evidence that makes Yuki "not" love her and she's erasing her memory, quite weird.

Well, looks like I was right, 4th betrayed them!

The opening and the ending with the piano was awesome :)
Jul 27, 2012 5:59 PM

Jun 2008
rofl @ Minene with Kurusu's hairstyle :'D

Masumi x Minene = do want.
Jul 29, 2012 9:38 AM

Feb 2012
That felt like partly filler or at least a side story, yet there were important moments. Before the wedding rehearsal I hadn't made the connection between Yuno and Juno, the Roman goddess of marriage. Maybe it was obvious to those who paid attention to the lyrics in the opening song, she's the first god mentioned. But the song mentions 13 gods, who are the others, and who's the extra god? The connection is very loose though, the characters don't really have that much in common with mythology, but it's a nice addition.

Guessing by the name:

Yuno = Juno, protector of marriage
Yukiteru = Jupiter, the first among gods
Minene = Minerva, goddess of wisdom and magic

Then there's Apollo, the healer, protector from evil, the god behind the Oracle's predictions. I wonder who that would be. Maybe it's too early to really tell. And I have no idea who Rei would have been, by his role he was sort of anti-Cupid. Anyway, I'm quite convinced those names are not in the opening song by coincidence.
Aug 2, 2012 9:07 PM

May 2010
This show has some SERIOUS explaining to do
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.