Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 8, 2011 8:54 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Jun in pain with bobbling stuff (cancer). The enemy came but they escaped.

Gai and Inori are out for a week. The classmates seeing Shu different, and showing smile.

Giving big breast girl a chance to with Shu and they sees the Uranai (and her lucky item's sudden appearance).

A guy who betrayed Shu is there and the date is cut short. So he was did so to protect his brother. Enemy followed them and found the brother. He called the group for help. He got the void from the guy, who didn't believe him.

The enemy got the boy's power. Shu was not able to save him. The robot is in berserk. That power vs Shu, and he saw a space created by the girl's memory. His void is to kill the life and she asked him to kill her to stop her berserk in the robot.
tsubasaloverDec 8, 2011 10:34 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 8, 2011 10:40 AM

Jan 2010
I ACTUALLY liked this episode. It was the decent one so far, and the writers were finally able to transmit SOME emotion and feelings. I'm hoping this gets better, and they don't revert back to the old format...

Also, surprisingly, the story developed much much better without the involvement of Gai and Inori in this episode.

EDIT:

Also, how the hell did Shu's friend survive all of the robots, etc. while still maintaining the ability to view Shu fighting and not being in danger herself? ._. Or fleeing...? Just... no...
Kurimu-chanDec 8, 2011 10:44 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2011 10:47 AM

Jun 2011
Damn Shu should just let the boy kill Yahiro first before killing him, hated his guts after betraying Shu.
But gotta admit Yahiro's void is pretty power cutting the lives of people?

Anyone know the OST that played near the end as well?
Dec 8, 2011 11:01 AM

Jul 2009
First of all I once again realized: Yahiro is pretty good-looking. d;
Also, more Scarface this episode! Him and Daryl have become my only fave charas in the series (although Daryl has only bad luck lately :C)

Hare is kind of adorable and kind. Much better than Inori, grr~ But as I don't really care about Shu's romances it doesn't really matter anyway xD

When they were in the train I think at some point the other passengers vanished! o_o
(Or that was just my imagination)

What I didn't like about this episode where these random, quick cuts. Irritating.
And the whole story is told way too fast, one cannot build up a proper relationship to the characters and then I my case I really didn't care that way.
I mean: Who is Jun? We don't know very much about him. Then we get some past sequences and then he dies and that was it. Really?
Furthermore...Shu, what the hell was with that "If you keep thinking like an amateur you're going to die"??! Where does that hyprocritical self-confidence come from? xD

But I really love the soundtrack, gotta get it when the series is over or whenever it will be released.
I want more Daryl and Scarface aka Segai! These are such interesting characters.
The information on that guy with Shu's father's ID (forgot the name-Kedai or sth.?) also interests me.

I just wish the series was less rushed...that way I could probably relate to the charas some more! But still it isn't that bad ;)
KamitsukaseroDec 8, 2011 11:16 AM
[.center] [./center]
Dec 8, 2011 11:07 AM
Jun 2011
loved the episode.. so is gais disease same as juns? cuz he said that it gave him the ability to see voids
Dec 8, 2011 11:13 AM

Jul 2011
dam i dont really know how to feel after that, i was expecting "the hero saves everyone and they live happily ever after" cliche but thats not what happened, he couldn't save yahiro's brother and couldn't keep his promise, it was sad and a bit depressing seeing shu mentally broken at the end, he was starting to become more brave and bold but now that he had to kill an innocent little boy its like he is back to being his old self, i kinda liked this episode though it seemed like it was rushed it was a good example that you cant save everyone you meet
Dec 8, 2011 11:18 AM

Aug 2010
All I can say now is that Shu might seem a bit mindfucked right now so I wonder who can help comfort him...maybe Ayase? Or that girl who has a crush on him?

The episode was pretty cool without Gai and Inori, although that music score does concern me as well as Inori's comment about it. Also, it's nice to see Shu changing bit by bit :)
Dec 8, 2011 11:31 AM
Sep 2011
I'm pleased to see that GC is finally heading in the right direction and focuses more on the things that made this series interesting in the first place and less on the comedy/fanservice aspect though it still can change in the next episode. So, basically people who got infected with this virus can see voids? I didn't expect this turn but it certainly makes the disease appear more complex.
Dec 8, 2011 11:35 AM

May 2011
Some flaws, not so big of a deals, but.

Unbearable mistake:

- Sniper scene. I mean what the fuck? They get order to shoot. Bullet comes near to Shu's feet. And what does Shu do? He stands still and talks like 30 seconds. No sniper man is shooting anymore. I seriously can't ever understand what the director was thinking. Ruined the mood for that scene completely and once again showed that everything will be okay, no matter what.
- Why didn't they use any music in the beginning of that memory scene? That was stupid.
- What were Shu's motives on risking his life once again? Reason was to save the one he killed, yeah.

Otherwise less clusterfuck than other episodes.

Some answers was given and this episode made nice looking settings. Seems like it could go for better, at least in some direction, finally.

Kurimu-chan said:
Also, how the hell did Shu's friend survive all of the robots, etc. while still maintaining the ability to view Shu fighting and not being in danger herself? ._. Or fleeing...? Just... no...

Good point. Director ignored.
KarhuDec 8, 2011 11:43 AM
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Dec 8, 2011 11:46 AM

Apr 2010
Muuuuuch better episode.

@Karhu I'm guessing the snipers were ordered to just do warning shots, as a way to try and corall the three of them into a building that would make it eaiser to capture them. That was obviously Gesai's intention; capture not kill. Sure them standing around for a moment or two right after warning shots is a bit odd, but that happens so much in anime it isn't like it's unusual.
Dec 8, 2011 11:47 AM

Jul 2010
Yahiro appears out of nowhere and is still trying to take advantage of Shu even though he betrayed him?! -_-

That's a pretty hard decision Shu had to make in the end. Either cut off Jun's life line or see Yahiro getting killed by his own brother. Killing him was the right thing to do, but he should've expained it better and tell him what Jun told him. Now Yahiro will blame him for it because he even said it himself while looking like a psycho. =(

Hare is just so innocent and cute (omg, the beginning)! I hope she won't end up getting dragged into this later on. I wonder what she was thinking when she saw Shu in the end, but where was she when all the action happened? =/

Dec 8, 2011 11:49 AM

May 2008
gai's disease is prob same as juns and Inori's blood might have type of resistance to the effects or something along those lines
Dec 8, 2011 11:54 AM

May 2011
Anzekay said:
Muuuuuch better episode.

@Karhu I'm guessing the snipers were ordered to just do warning shots, as a way to try and corall the three of them into a building that would make it eaiser to capture them. That was obviously Gesai's intention; capture not kill. Sure them standing around for a moment or two right after warning shots is a bit odd, but that happens so much in anime it isn't like it's unusual.

I was quite waiting for this, but when thinking about scene from Shu's perspective, he wouldn't know that. His reaction is just so unrealistic to that situation. If director had put more effort, then I would be completely happy.

I'm not saying these things don't happen, just listing my thoughts, I bet someone didn't think about that scene further. Just sharing my awesome knowledge. :>
Dec 8, 2011 11:54 AM

Jul 2011
Lestrade said:
I'm pleased to see that GC is finally heading in the right direction and focuses more on the things that made this series interesting in the first place and less on the comedy/fanservice aspect though it still can change in the next episode. So, basically people who got infected with this virus can see voids? I didn't expect this turn but it certainly makes the disease appear more complex.

not only that but appears it can transfer to endlaves too, it kind of reminds me of final fantasy 13, where a lcie turn into cieth and become feral and kill others, also it can mean that gai was once also infected, thats why he can see other peoples voids, but now i think its more than that, if a void represents your "heart" then by seeing peoples voids you can see into their "hearts" as well, like how gai saw that arisa was just a normal girl who shielded her true feelings from others and how yahiro's brother saw that yahiro was actually a bad person who deals drugs and deep down saw him as a burden who wanted to "cut" his life

dam there is a lot you can learn in this episode, now im curious to see if my theory is correct
Dec 8, 2011 12:01 PM

Apr 2010
Karhu said:
Anzekay said:
Muuuuuch better episode.

I was quite waiting for this, but when thinking about scene from Shu's perspective, he wouldn't know that. His reaction is just so unrealistic to that situation. If director had put more effort, then I would be completely happy.

I'm not saying these things don't happen, just listing my thoughts, I bet someone didn't think about that scene further. Just sharing my awesome knowledge. :>

I was kinda expecting some sort of post like this from you to be honest Can't forget about the trollin'

But either way, Shu's reaction wasn't perfect but he was certainly "OH SHIT" for a moment before Yahiro calmed him down a few seconds later. The whole exchange was around 15 seconds, and right after that the warning shots continued. It's pretty simple to work out that if they didn't shoot to kill to begin with, it's just warning shots. And GHQ has captured Shu before, it's reasonable for him to expect them to only want to capture him again.

Obviously others have thought about that scene than just you, don't give yourself too much credit ;)
Dec 8, 2011 12:07 PM

Jul 2011
Karhu said:
Anzekay said:
Muuuuuch better episode.

wait but he did know that they gave him an opening to escape but he didn't and chose to fight because he knew it was a trap
Dec 8, 2011 12:14 PM
Dec 2010
That Music.....i can't wait for the OST.
I really liked this Episode, i wonder what they're going to do with Hare.
Dec 8, 2011 12:17 PM

Oct 2011
Well that was a pretty good episode, heck Shu wasn't that bad in this one. The virus transfering to the endlave was pretty interesting especially since the mind of the one infected also seems to transfer to it too without having to stay connected. And I was wondering where Hare was at.XD Was she there when the fight was going on lol?
Dec 8, 2011 12:18 PM
Nov 2010
Well that was a hell of a day for Shu. First your day starts by getting some time off from that Undertaker-business and going on a shopping trip with a girl, then ends with you killing the brother of the person who initially betrayed you with their 'magic heart weapon' Oh and the classmate who loves you overhears you telling a classmate that you killed his little brother. Sorry, it happens.

Gai: "So Shu, how was your week?"
Shu: "Not bad. Killed someone by my own hands with a Void weapon. Ya know, the usual boring Tuesday routine."
Dec 8, 2011 12:22 PM

Sep 2007
Karhu said:
Anzekay said:
Muuuuuch better episode.

I think Shu probably got used to getting shot at or something. Besides, I don't think Segai would kill off Shu like that. He seems to like following him around.

This episode was actually pretty enjoyable. Shu actually showed some backbone... only to have it completely backfire on him in the worst way possible. Thank god this wasn't a date episode either. I would've nerdraged if they actually pushed it towards that direction. Still slightly disappointed that they're actually going forward with the Hare romance. And lol at the end where Hare magically finds them and is totally okay with giant robots running around.

From what Jun said, the crystals from the Apocalypse virus actually gave him the ability to see Voids. I'm assuming Gai was an Apocalypse virus survivor or had a tamed version of the virus experimented on him.
WasabiDec 8, 2011 12:30 PM
Dec 8, 2011 12:22 PM

May 2011
Anzekay said:
Karhu said:
Anzekay said:
Muuuuuch better episode.

I was kinda expecting some sort of post like this from you to be honest Can't forget about the trollin'

But either way, Shu's reaction wasn't perfect but he was certainly "OH SHIT" for a moment before Yahiro calmed him down a few seconds later. The whole exchange was around 15 seconds, and right after that the warning shots continued. It's pretty simple to work out that if they didn't shoot to kill to begin with, it's just warning shots. And GHQ has captured Shu before, it's reasonable for him to expect them to only want to capture him again.

Obviously others have thought about that scene than just you, don't give yourself too much credit ;)

C'mon, I wasn't even banned.. for long.

Someone shoots near to Shu's leg and he thinks; "Oh, it must be those silly guys again, trying to capture me, no worries." :-) Yeah, I get it but it was possible to do it better.

Too much credit, nope. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ I'm just kidding ofc. You have FLCL on your favorites so, you know, many people didn't get a jack shit about that one. Knowledge must be shared. ;)

Damn, I used lot of smiles.
Dec 8, 2011 12:34 PM

Jul 2011
7godeohs said:
Well that was a hell of a day for Shu. First your day starts by getting some time off from that Undertaker-business and going on a shopping trip with a girl, then ends with you killing the brother of the person who initially betrayed you with their 'magic heart weapon' Oh and the classmate who loves you overhears you telling a classmate that you killed his little brother. Sorry, it happens.

Gai: "So Shu, how was your week?"
Shu: "Not bad. Killed someone by my own hands with a Void weapon. Ya know, the usual boring Tuesday routine."

LOL i know right, what a way to spend your day off work, shu is becoming quite the terrorist lol
Dec 8, 2011 12:36 PM

Apr 2010
Karhu said:
C'mon, I wasn't even banned.. for long.

Someone shoots near to Shu's leg and he thinks; "Oh, it must be those silly guys again, trying to capture me, no worries." :-) Yeah, I get it but it was possible to do it better.

Too much credit, nope. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ I'm just kidding ofc. You have FLCL on your favorites so, you know, many people didn't get a jack shit about that one. Knowledge must be shared. ;)

Damn, I used lot of smiles.

Perhaps, but I think it got the job done well enough. It's certainly one of those scenes that only seems 'bad' if you're nitpicking. But that seems to be somewhat common with this show, so I guess it's to be expected.

Though it was more "Oh shit how did they find us this quickly" and then yahiro is all "this is expected, let's keep moving".

I guess I'm the kinda guy who values people by the worth of what they say rather than the amount of anime they have watched or what is on their favorites.

After all, my MAL is horribly out of date.
Dec 8, 2011 12:37 PM

Oct 2010
Kurimu-chan said:
I ACTUALLY liked this episode. It was the decent one so far, and the writers were finally able to transmit SOME emotion and feelings. I'm hoping this gets better, and they don't revert back to the old format...
My thoughts exactly and I knew Yahiro was to come back! We so nailed that last episode's preview. Good job on that one! More later.

BTW I got the Image Stitches done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=376121&show=0#post1
The lost Christmas and Shu/the infected Endlave were great to do. They actually show a better view and specter of the whole scene itself.
Yumekichi11Dec 16, 2011 3:09 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 8, 2011 12:40 PM

Apr 2010
I gotta say, this episode feels like TTGL episode 8/9 in terms of character development.

Dec 8, 2011 12:40 PM

Oct 2010
Wasabi said:
From what Jun said, the crystals from the Apocalypse virus actually gave him the ability to see Voids. I'm assuming Gai was an Apocalypse virus survivor or had a tamed version of the virus experimented on him.
Yeah that would be totally correct. Since Gai was seen as a survivalist of that virus's rampage. It would be wise to take what you say as truth. One's person's powers acquittal cannot be something else when the other has the same powers and we see a flashback of his situation.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 8, 2011 12:44 PM
Oct 2011
This episode was actually pretty good, wasn't it?
I still think the show can improve, especially 'cause i'm having the feeling that Voids are more than "the more we love each other, the more my weapon powns", yet it's just a feeling.
Also liked Yahiro dubber's work and Shu's final expression.

@Karhu I don't think your last point is valid, I mean, he tried but he failed... that's it.
Dec 8, 2011 12:47 PM
Sep 2009
Right when I was liking shu's character, he enters emo mode again. Obviously next episode we will get to see a shu not wanting to do anything, does not want to talk to anybody, and is locked up in his room.

It looks like Hare plays a big role in the upcoming episodes since she saw what Shu did. I am interested on what her void might be.
Dec 8, 2011 12:53 PM
Mar 2011
Loved this episode O__O (like the others, lol)
But now I see really steps this anime takes *w*

I love it and the preview to episode 10 was cool, too
Seems like Shu has now a Trauma O.O Omg Omg >.<

I wanted to cry for Jun..but yeah >.< The scene was very fast gone, but all in all... I feel sorry for him x.x D:

But I don't like Hare. Maybe because I'm a Shu x Inori shipper...mhm...

Yeah :3 So I said it *w* GC becomes better now (For me it was the whole time very good xD)

Dec 8, 2011 12:57 PM

May 2011
VMikle said:
@Karhu I don't think your last point is valid, I mean, he tried but he failed... that's it.

Well, that was just to question his motives to even help her at the first place.
"I don't need a reason to save someone." - Kamijou Touma (Index).

Yeah, Shu is one of the those guys, I guess. Just done wrong, imo.
Dec 8, 2011 12:57 PM

Dec 2007
The bad thing is, shu is surprised he was shot at then in the cargo area he is all gar and was ordering yahiro around.... sigh anyways
Dec 8, 2011 1:10 PM

Aug 2009
That was sooo sad!!! T____T
Dec 8, 2011 1:14 PM

Jun 2008
This was good, maybe the best until now.

So Gai is infected with this cancer thing after all. And Shu manned up finally!
Hare is the new Shirley (Code Geass), classmate in love with the protag, she discovers that the protag is a terrorist and a bit later she forgets all about it or she will simply die, let's see which one it will be.
Dec 8, 2011 1:33 PM

Jun 2011
I lvoe guilty cronw lol not enough inoriiii :(

but still this episode was awesome, i especially liked jun's face when he said he killed jun
Dec 8, 2011 1:48 PM

Jan 2008
Much better than the previous episodes and no LOLWUT Inori Kung Fu.

Looks like Shu's about to lose it, his sanity.

Although, I do not like how we're getting the "unimportant girl who likes the MC" character.
Dec 8, 2011 1:57 PM

Oct 2011
Much better than those last two episodes. I hope it continues like this so I can bump my score for it back up.

Holy shit, the visuals.
This love for Hirasawa Yui consumes me, washing over my dirty weeaboo body with a cleansing warmth that allows me to reach greater heights. It inspires me to be a better man; not the man they deserve, but the man she deserves. Yui, I love you. With everything I have. You are my one, my only. Mai waifu.
Dec 8, 2011 2:05 PM

Jul 2009
seriously, let the mech-brother murder the older brother, and protect the mech to make it your friend.. it has the same powers as a void aparently, so that makes it that much more useful.. you could see the void effects as it stabbed things.

So, I guess the first stage of the virus slowly allows you to see voids, and then at critical states, you can use your own void.

One thing I dont get.. why did Shu use the older brothers void, when he could of used the disabled one's?... that way, instead of having two bodies laying around while he fights, he would just have the one still.
Dec 8, 2011 2:06 PM

Jan 2010
this was the first time when Shuu looked like a main character of a series, who can do something and not just babbling and whining about everything....maybe the show turn out to be something watchable......

"The other side of the other side of the other side would be the other side"
Dec 8, 2011 2:23 PM

Oct 2010
Yun being able to see voids because of the infection, makes me believe more in the theory that Gai is infected whit it to.
Explains those bloodtransfers and why he sees voids of people.

As for the actual episode, it was not bad. But still im expecting more of the show....

Dec 8, 2011 2:24 PM

Dec 2011
I am just happy that this didn't become a filler episode going shopping. I was actually concerned until Yahiro dolphin dived into the train car.

I do think Gai must be infected too; it would explain why he has that complicated medical setup that he has to go through in between missions.
Dec 8, 2011 2:35 PM

Nov 2011

Furthermore...Shu, what the hell was with that "If you keep thinking like an amateur you're going to die"??! Where does that hyprocritical self-confidence come from? xD

Yea that line really annoyed me. ALL he does is what Gai tells him, and he'd be useless without voids...

not to mention she continued STALKING him long after he entered a building and into the night.....

how yahiro's brother saw that yahiro was actually a bad person who deals drugs and deep down saw him as a burden who wanted to "cut" his life

I'm pretty sure he did not see that.....

Segai, Daryl, and Dan are the only characters I find interesting atm :p
Dec 8, 2011 2:35 PM

Dec 2010
lol i wonder what happened to the people from Funeral Parlor that about to pick up Yahiro's brother.
“My antics are works of art.” ~ Hermann Fegelein
Dec 8, 2011 2:36 PM

Jun 2009
God....the terms in this show annoy the hell out of me. Apocalypse virus, Autistic mode, Cancerous....it basically shouts "HEY! DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE? Isn't that clever!"
I mean at least name your shit something that sounds genuine.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Dec 8, 2011 2:37 PM

Jan 2011
Man i was truly hoping they would pick it up again and i wasn't disappointed this week! this could be a good route for them now Shu is slowly changing and again his whole goal was to try and save Jun because he didn't do anything wrong only having to end his life,i wonder how he will deal with this i can't wait for next week~.

side note: still only thing that ticked me off is that he didn't punch yoshio the instant he saw him!,and i want that OST so bad lol
Dec 8, 2011 2:38 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,Shu acting like a MC finally.

We finally get a episode that moves the chains,Yahiro coming back was nice,i kinda like the guy we will see him more now specially since what happen...at least i hope.

Hare will get more relevance from now on not only that she is the "classmate in love with the MC" she saw everything that happen.Also she is kinda cute so why not.

Shu killing Jun was the main event i really enjoy most of it,the robot getting infected and controlled was good,the flashback and Jun talking his feelings was well done,the visuals were good but the OST wow i want the OST.

We also get more info on the virus it seems with it you are able to look the voids and even control them,and with Gai having the same disease this open new doors of what could happen.

Also i am the only one that likes "Scarface" i dont know why but i like his character.

Next episode we get back Emo Shu and i lets see how he gets out of the trauma.

BTW not enough Inori :(
Dec 8, 2011 2:41 PM

Jul 2011
Apparently not
mdzDec 8, 2011 2:46 PM
Dec 8, 2011 2:50 PM

May 2011
BTW, typical Japanese Ideology. the whole committing suicide because your a "burden" to someone. Well i shouldn't say Japanese that's a big of a crude generality. But the "burden"/"sacrifice" theme does seem to be a popular topic in a lot of their drama shows dealing with death.

LMAO @ Segai interaction with Captain America Dan, who reminds me of dumb version of Lt Coronal Kilgore from Apocalypse now. Yeah, that one. The one who did "Ride of the Valkyries" with helicopters and said "i love the smell of napalm".

Seems Jun wanted to off himself for quite some time. Seeing Shu draw Yahiro's void seemed to give Jun the motivation to force Shu's hand to get his wish.

Though Jun is completely shortsighted. Because now he places the burden Shu will have to carry for the rest his life. Knowing that he killed his friend's brother is going to haunt Shu. You also know Yahiro is going to despise Shu now even if he finds out why Shu did what he did.

LOL, Gai is going to come back to either an emotional wreck or a hardened bad ass or a mix of both.

BTW, yes i do think Jun's revelation to Shu that he can see voids puts away any doubt what disease Gai is suffering from. Obviously Inori's blood is special and it helps keep the progression of the disease at bay.
Dec 8, 2011 2:54 PM

Dec 2011
I still think that there might be a little more to Inori's character though. As in, "why can she jump around like a ninja?", and "why does she have pinpoint accuracy with twin pistols?". Not a problem within the show (dual wielding pistols is a favorite with me), but there definitely is a lot more within that substructure of the show.

Yeah, Dan makes me want to stop being American, because I can see that some people really do think Americans are like that.
Dec 8, 2011 2:54 PM
Dec 2007
Terrific stuff, I'm loving the road Guilty Crown is taking right now. Seems like Shu is becoming both more decisive and complex at the same time, making him... well, an adult. Plus the animation and music are ever so great too.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Dec 8, 2011 3:13 PM

Sep 2009
Wait. Jun is a girl? Wow.

Anyway, I feel that this was definitely one of the most intense episodes in the series so far. My favorite scene was probably the one that last one with Jun. His/her - I'm going with his from now on - voice was so full of emotion; I don't know. It was simply amazing. That scene was probably what sold it for me in thinking that this was the best episode yet. Definitely gonna bump my rating up.

I have to say though, what's with everyone's problem with Shu? I mean, honestly? Sure his "wimpy" character breaks away from the norm and the "I will save the world!1111!!!" but is that really a reason for all this hate? I feel that his character is refreshing in its own respect and a lot more realistic when you think about his transition from a normal student to one with all these responsibilities pushed onto him. But eh, that's just my opinion.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.