Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 26, 2011 8:08 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Fear is forced to do dance. And with OP1.

A new doll??? lol~ and she's the one who got rid of curse. She made up for various things. " Helping out" lol~ she's popular!!

AND NEW OP & ED!!

Cello girl? In the beginning she's interested in new doll, but is now into Fear.

He's helping out with class rep.

lol @ bath scene...

The dolls from previous arc getting to know the new doll, and the cosplays by the main girls!!
tsubasaloverNov 26, 2011 8:28 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 26, 2011 8:42 AM

Nov 2008
Shirushi finally

Kuroe=hot, cute, sexy, loli, yamato nadeshiko, with healing abilities and cute hair powers, I want her and so does everyone else in the anime. Her voice and personality is so Hinata but the tone was slightly more mature than Hinata, got to hand it to Ogura Yui, she's really good at voicing the cutest characters.

lol Fear getting hair raped by Kuroe

Everyone is liking Kuroe too.

Kuroe's hair heart to Yachi was nice, she loved him look at her nice body but Fear didn't and Konoha came in oh dear. Implied Fear x Kuroe Yuri

Fear in maid and China dress was sexy.

Savi and Kuroe hugging and that whole moment upped the moe factor in an already far over 9000 moe episode.

Nov 26, 2011 4:06 PM

Jul 2010
Nov 26, 2011 4:49 PM
Jun 2008
a lot lo li con in Kuroe's shop....

Kuroe sound like Hinata .

ED sang by Yukarin is good =)
MorningGloryNov 26, 2011 5:00 PM
Nov 26, 2011 5:19 PM

Oct 2010
A very strong episode that has a new OP and a new ED. The new OP suggests of the focus to be on Kirika while the new ED focuses on Fear’s happiness on being with everyone while perhaps suggesting that Fear is overcoming her curse. The new loli doll Kuroe Ningyouhara is adorable. It is like another Yuuko from Kamisama no Memochou considering it’s the same seiyuu. Another strong point of this episode is the fan service of Kirika, Kuroe and most of all Fear with some Konoha.

About Kuroe, a most interesting cute loli. From the very start she sure insulted Fear with her hair by exposing her panties here. While at the same time she created this rather strange ball here. I loved her eyes and hello in the spoiler
it showed none other than her being very cute. I was cute pleased and surprised that she begged for Yachi to house her in. Good politeness there. While I loved the art of Haruaki, Fear and Kuroe’s faces in the spoiler
a most nice clean art that is MOE. It was hilarious to see Fear reacting to Kuroe’s hair play with Fear. Despite that her politeness continues further by her lying on the ground and be willing to have Fear do to her anything. At that part Fear and Haruaki’s reactions were funny and shy. I loved to see Kuroe’s hair being useful like pouring tea here. While a most amazing function of Kuroe gets revealed in the spoiler
IMO her hair acts like a bullseyes targeting system and a energy transfer medium. While her eyes do transform and the air gets filled with a green energy. This suggests that she is in another mode and accumulates energy from the area perhaps? It also looks like Shinto praying.

I loved this face here of Kuroe. While my favourite part apart from the bath fan service of Kuroe is the following,

Quite simply heartwarming. Kuroe was so fortunate to receive flowers from the Principal’s aid and play with Savarenti in the spoiler
despite Shiraho’s bad mood here. Although it was a nice face of hers.

About OP2, the start of the OP introduces Kirika. To me it means a new arc with her apart from the new arc starting it means that instead of Fear dancing and her dancing is what suggests me it will be more about resolving her issues. They also show quite some nice fan service in the spoiler
of her private area to most likely show she does have the zipper. Furthermore:
A) It shows Kirika with a umbrella and many umbrellas around in the spoiler
the meaning of the different umbrellas suggest to me that there is one but also that Kirika has some cultural background to dance with these umbrellas.
B)Kirika is shown with a mask in the spoiler
IMO that refers to her being more truthful to herself while it is shown that she does take off her mask.

Other elements of interest are the nice show of the characters with snowflakes falling and closeups of their faces with a serious look in their eyes in the spoiler
this tells me that things may get serious finally more so than before. Seeing Kuroe’s face up close then seeing Kuroe run towards this new woman. The shots of her in the spoiler
suggest she is Catholic and part of the same organization as Peavy used to be. That shining eyes looked evil and similar to Peavy’s evil.
It is shown through the OP that Alice is dangerous with a double hammer being in combat with Haruaki here while that hammer is shown here containing a crystal very similar to the one of the axe. Is that weapon made by the same people who did the one that Peavy used? In any case Alice seems to even be able to push away Fear! Very nice character faces in a uniquer art that flashback quickly whom I got on pictures in the spoiler
I like them. They show character expressions nicely. Finally it shows Savarenti/Shiraho with love hearts bound like stuck together and Savarenti actually does unleash those soldiers of wood she made. This suggests to me that their love is strong and can boost Savarenti’s powers perhaps. Kuroe being shown in the spoiler
suggest lucky on going loli with a daring pose. Kirika with her attire is nice here.

About ED2, it mainly points out to lots of groups pics and Fear’s happiness. It seems to suggest that it will only include the final arc of this first season characters. One really powerful powerhouse is Fear in the spoiler
that ultimately shows her being happy thus attaining her curse breaking. Not totally but much more than at first.

About Kirika, I totally hated her shit ass partner for doing to Kirika what he did in the spoiler
that was plain sexual assault touching her like that. At first he was not bad looking but as soon as my man Oonuma started showing the evil eyes here of him I knew he is evil. Kirika confronting him with her very angry eyes meant he was the one who did shit last episode. In thee end of that part I am glad that Kirika got him with her black strap nearly choking him and just slammed him down on the ground. I also wonder if the red scene here had something censored there. Worst of all the bastard threaten Kirika here. Most likely more her friends than anything. In fact the following spoiler
proves that Kirika did in fact see Yachi sleeping and the flashback of what her partner said also reflects that he may have threaten Haruaki or in general Kirika’s friends.
  • The new enemy girl in the spoiler
    has much to desire in getting some answers out. For one what are those watches on her hand right here. Considering that it is shown here and there those very same watches. What does it mean exactly? Then there is that eye here. Does it have anything to do with her powers? Also the way she is shown here. Does it mean she is being consumed by her cursed tool? It is interesting to notice in the spoiler
    that some planes passed around. Which suggests something but more than anything that the night setting that is similar to 11eyes setting suggests it to be some alternate temporary dimension that still shows the real world. One thing for sure from the looks of that radiance from the case of the girl here, it emits plain evil.

• The fan service bath of Fear/Kuroe in the spoiler
    was decent considering it showed Fear’s body but also the loli one of Kuroe including the full frontal. They also made it looks from the looks of how Fear was playing with Kuroe’s hair here that she was fondling her later on. Not sure the details since they are not shown but it looks like Haruaki was taking it serious from his eye here and it looks like from the expression of Kuroe here, that she would not mind till she sees Yachi’s raging boner but that’s another thing. Konoha came right on time! There is also Konoha’s fan service in the spoiler
    panties and breast cleavage but in the maid outfit. Looks better IMO. Fear panties too.
About thee end, lots of things came up such as euh who is that girl here? Shiraho sure had a nice blush here. Finally I guess the breast massaging worked from the looks of Fear’s breasts in the spoiler
along with Haruaki’s reaction. Thing is DO NOT WANT! Fear DFC is way better! :D The new enemy admitted at the end that she is the culprit one. I wonder if she means the one that gave Peavy the cursed tool? If she screw her! Screw her! That means she caused Amanda’s death! Rage is to ensue next episode for Amanda! Such a sad death in this series. Still remember it!

BTW Image Stitches have been done in the BLOG:
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=599617
A lot of them and that’s why this time I will do it like that but TBH Fear/Konoha in maid/china outfits, Fear fan service, Kuroe and the new enemy are all nice! A really nice one to feature is Fear in the new ED in the spoiler
although not flawless it’s incredible.

End art is of Fear in the spoiler
again!
Yumekichi11Nov 26, 2011 6:30 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 26, 2011 5:42 PM

Jun 2011
I like this OP just as much as the original one =)

And a loli is introducted...

MorningGlory said:

Kuroe sound like Hinata .
I know right?!

Too much fan services (ecchi) for my taste >_>
ShihNov 27, 2011 10:27 AM
Nov 26, 2011 6:34 PM

Oct 2010
Shih said:
And a loli is introduced...
MorningGlory said:
Kuroe sound like Hinata.
I know right?!
Seiyuu:
http://myanimelist.net/people/10981/Yui_Ogura
same as Hinata. I think of her more as Yuuko but considering she does not have the same serious style perhaps Hinata would a better voice similarity.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 26, 2011 9:50 PM
Jun 2008
seeing pic indeed kuroe look like hinata same voice but different hair color.

yet do anyone feel ro-kyu-bu vibes

haruaki - subaru
sovereignty - maho
kuroe - hinata

yea only missing is "3 others" yea feel the vibes.

oh female in the nun-suit is ah rie tanaka!!!
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Nov 26, 2011 10:10 PM
Sep 2009
Oooh~! Welcome back, Hinata-chan~

And now, it just dawned on me... Yui Ogura, Yuki Kaji, Yuka Iguchi... What is this? A Rou-Kyuu-Bu! reunion? If these characters start playing basketball within the next few episodes, I will totally raise my score for this show.

Anyway, someone please enlighten me... What the heck am I watching anymore?

New opening and ending sequences on episode nine? Odd, but okay, I'll dig it~

The current major problem now appears to be that the mood-swings of this anime have switched from being violent to completely chaotic. Need I even mention the pacing again? As of now, I can't even tell what the point of this show is; from what I can tell, Fear--the central axis of which this tale is supposed to turn--has now been reduced to mere comedic relief, the new villain isn't even a villain, and this Hinata-chan clone has intruded because the director thought that the seiyuu's voice sounded nice.

The only upside to this whole mess thus far is that Fear actually can deliver on the humor, but that's about it. Everything I didn't like before about C^3 has been amplified to eleven, and as I've stated in another thread, I'm still only watching this show out of obligation and... well, I've got to see how it ends, right? Praying for that basketball here, people~
Nov 26, 2011 10:43 PM

Jul 2011
Odd to have a second Op & Ed on episode 9, also that the opening focuses on Kirika rather than Fear. I much prefer this opening to the first. Maybe it will span for more than 12 episodes but less than 24?

Oh well, I don't even know what to think of this show anymore.
JoeLTNov 26, 2011 10:48 PM
Nov 26, 2011 10:57 PM

Nov 2007
Feeling about the theme songs switch:

OP1 & ED2 by Tamura-san, so the clip is mainly about Fear, voiced by Tamura-san. ED1 & OP2 by KitaEri, so the clip is mainly about student rep. ...
GO_KLAC-IGER said:

ro-kyu-bu vibes

sovereignty - maho
kuroe - hinata

lol~ never noticed!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 26, 2011 11:16 PM

Dec 2010
The new opening is pretty cool.
Wonder what will happen between Yachi and Iincho.
I read Manga in both English and Chinese.
Nov 26, 2011 11:54 PM

Jul 2010
GO_KLAC-IGER said:

yet do anyone feel ro-kyu-bu vibes

haruaki - subaru
sovereignty - maho
kuroe - hinata

yea only missing is "3 others" yea feel the vibes.

Just love how that works out with many animes.
Nov 27, 2011 1:27 AM

Oct 2011
Little difference from light novel.

In light novel, Kuroe pulls out or cut her hair and warps them on wound for healing.
In anime, she just wrapped her hair for a while then pulled them.
It can only heal human or humanized tool in human form. (won't work on fatal wound or cursed tool in tool form).
And, if wrapped area is heated in warm place, it will speed up the healing (which is very important for later story. warm place on body... oops!)

Yumekichi11 said:
IMO her hair acts like a bullseyes targeting system and a energy transfer medium. While her eyes do transform and the air gets filled with a green energy. This suggests that she is in another mode and accumulates energy from the area perhaps? It also looks like Shinto praying.
That incantation and hand gestures are made up by Kuroe because they make her look cool.

Yumekichi11 said:
About thee end, lots of things came up such as euh who is that girl here?

Yumekichi11 said:
The new enemy admitted at the end that she is the culprit one. I wonder if she means the one that gave Peavy the cursed tool? If she screw her! Screw her! That means she caused Amanda’s death! Rage is to ensue next episode for Amanda! Such a sad death in this series. Still remember it!
dance time axe from first story arc is from another knight in "knight gathering".
A knight named "Liel Link" (リーエルリンク) died on some mission about a month ago. his weapon was sent to Peavey.

Yumekichi11 said:
suggest she is Catholic and part of the same organization as Peavy used to be. That shining eyes looked evil and similar to Peavy’s evil.
Family is not like the "knight gathering".
Like Alice said, family only wants to have tea (hot milk for Alice) with cursed tools.
And live happily with them. a simple innocent wish.

About the pace...
Anime crammed about 90 pages of light novel (about 1/3) into 1 episode.
Even symbolic scene (such as many wristwatches on Alice or rainbow haired girl) is important.

Remaining 2/3 has lots things going on. so, pace will be more crazy.
Nov 27, 2011 1:46 AM
Dec 2010
Way too much fan service in this one. It went way overboard.
Nov 27, 2011 2:09 AM
Sep 2011
There were plenty of new characters introduced this episode, especially Alice and the teacher have a lot of potential to cause conflicts.

On another note, I really like the new OP especially the beginning of it.
Nov 27, 2011 3:27 AM
Jun 2011
a new opening at episode 9? i wonder if it mean there will be more then 12 episodes to this anime
Nov 27, 2011 5:08 AM

Oct 2010
Dat bath scene.....

Nov 27, 2011 7:57 AM

Jan 2011
New Opening = Means new arc. I still think this anime is only going to be 12 episodes.
Nov 27, 2011 8:59 AM

Sep 2011
I like the new OP and ED. The animation and art style fit my taste perfectly. I just can't stop loving this anime! This anime turn out to be even better than Shana 3 for me...
Nov 27, 2011 11:00 AM

Aug 2011
NEW OPENING & ENDING, congratulations!

Seemed fairly loli episode to me xD!

JkunjpNov 27, 2011 11:05 AM
Nov 27, 2011 11:57 AM

Jul 2009
New very absent minded carefree loli (^.^)
Nov 27, 2011 12:58 PM

Aug 2009
The new OP fits the anime. Not that cute dancing one.
Nov 27, 2011 1:32 PM

Aug 2010
Love dat OP :]
I wonder how many episodes this has..
Kirika FTW
Nov 27, 2011 11:00 PM
Jun 2010
First few episodes of this were badass. Now its just starting to get boring...

I miss the old OP.
Nov 28, 2011 12:35 AM

Jan 2011
New Op & ED? felt like we just moved into season 2 lol but i guess it's just a new arc, i felt like at any moment Kuroe was gonna say Nepaa~!
Nov 28, 2011 4:33 AM

May 2010
Finally a good supporting character from c3.
Nov 28, 2011 7:03 AM
Jul 2018
Man that teacher should have been killed -.-,
Overall Good episode not great :/
Hope the show at least has someone getting a good end,
though is it a 12 or 26 ep show :S?
Nov 28, 2011 11:06 AM

Aug 2011
With the new OP, my hopes of it being a 24 episode show have diminished
violaxcore.png
Nov 28, 2011 12:36 PM
Jan 2011
Oh, boy next episode is gonna be interesting.
Nov 28, 2011 2:56 PM

Jun 2011
Not a big fan of fanservice... That episode was meh
Nov 28, 2011 7:20 PM
Jun 2008
well give quite the hairy ep i would say.

indeed got wonder with all this yea what next?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Nov 28, 2011 8:38 PM

Oct 2011
Well I got to say in terms of story,this episode is getting very interesting......while still confusing the life out of me.
The new character,Kuroe Ningyohara, seems decent & bring some entertainment.
I like the new opening because it matches the series level of seriousness & that it focuses on my favorite character of the series,Kirika Ueno.The ending isn't good as the previous one.
I don't know how long the series will actually last,but the ANN says it will run for 12 episodes.I don't know if this is true.Here's the site:http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=12992

Quick note:It seems the voice actor of Fear sang the 1st opening & new ending of the series.And the voice actor of Kirika sang the 1st ending,new opening & will sing the 3rd & final(probably) opening of the anime.Just throwing this out there.
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Nov 29, 2011 6:59 AM

May 2008
new OP and ED were good the ep was ok
Nov 29, 2011 8:09 AM

Oct 2011
Jeddy017 said:

I don't know how long the series will actually last,but the ANN says it will run for 12 episodes.I don't know if this is true.Here's the site:http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=12992

hmm but it also says that they only have 11 or 12 episode titles for some shows which are supposed to be 20+ eps long

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=12896
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=13001

まったく、小学生は最高だぜ!!
Nov 29, 2011 8:47 PM

Aug 2011
The pace of this show doesn't make any fucking sense. And not in the good way.

» Escapism.

Nov 30, 2011 3:48 AM

Sep 2011
Fan service Episode,it was lolicious.

New Op and Ed they both are good specially the Op it just fits perfect.

Kuroe is so moeeeeeee specially voiced by Yui Ogura is just a perfect combo,at first hair raping Fear was hilarious,she calling her Ficchi just soooooooo CUTE,also she is very popular and a good Hairdresser(that remember i should get a cut soon).

Fear trying to dance is so cute also she as maid/qipao looked soooo moe :3

New enemy appear she looks interesting lets see what she can bring.

Btw that bath scene.....mmmmm
Nov 30, 2011 3:56 AM

Nov 2008
New characters and new arc, goog overall.
Nov 30, 2011 5:19 AM

Jun 2009
Why I was waiting that tentacles hair girl for saying "Oooh~"
XDDDD
Nov 30, 2011 7:58 AM
Nov 2010
The OP sequence is very good. The best one I've seen to date.
Nov 30, 2011 10:26 AM

Jun 2011
Dexterles said:
I like the new OP and ED. The animation and art style fit my taste perfectly. I just can't stop loving this anime! This anime turn out to be even better than Shana 3 for me...
Nov 30, 2011 11:09 AM

Jul 2009
need more president
Nov 30, 2011 11:21 AM

Jan 2008
Lol, Sovereignty and Kuroe see each other. Doll instincts activate! Instant friends.
Nov 30, 2011 2:05 PM

Jul 2010
The new OP's all centered around Kiriki! I guess the last episodes will be about her and her curse.

Kuroe is so much like Hinata from Ro-Kyu-Bu. She not only has the same seiyuu, but she also very similar in her actions!

That woman of the Biblio-something cult is so weird. What the hell are her intentions? And maybe that rainbow haired girl is also a member of that cult?

Nov 30, 2011 4:07 PM

Oct 2010
poor Konoha, she is pretty much a side character at this point xD
huh?
Nov 30, 2011 8:36 PM
Jul 2018
oh great it's dat bitch alice from kami sama no memo chou and the loli from rokyubu
Dec 1, 2011 3:00 PM

May 2011
Moe overdose! *dies*

Kuroe is that basketball loli Hinata! Damn Yui's voice is so cute, himu/ Oooh~. Sovereignty and Kuroe haha that scene was awesome, best friends already. Bath scene was also great as well. I love how cold Shiraho is. Fear is still the best though, no pa-pa-pa!?

Loved the new OP, looks like its gunna involve Kirika a lot more.
Dec 3, 2011 2:46 AM

Jan 2010
ahmed_great2005 said:
Finally a good supporting character from c3.

you're right
new OP and ED.. as for me good
Dec 4, 2011 11:06 AM

Apr 2009
This show sucks and i hate it.
Fuck everything.
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site
Dec 12, 2011 6:41 AM

Sep 2010
I like the art of the opening a lot. Including the music it gives off a much better feeling of the anime than the 1st one. The ending is also nice, but I liked the previous one too. I'm glad they made a change because I was getting kinda tired of the old ones.
But overall an episode that got my attention back a bit, and just like the opening & ending, it was time to introduce a new character(s).
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » C³ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 17, 2011

122 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 1, 12:23 PM

Poll: » C³ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 10, 2011

53 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 1, 10:40 AM

Poll: » C³ Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 12, 2011

66 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 31, 8:56 PM

Poll: » C³ Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 29, 2011

93 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 31, 7:09 PM

Poll: » C³ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 22, 2011

90 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 31, 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.