Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Feb 21, 2016 2:24 AM

Sep 2011
Kuruwin said:
If the stupidity so far has made your head just hurt then just drop the series. If you are not laughing at the stupidity of the show or don't enjoy watching Yuno then you will just hate yourself for continuing.

That's what I fear will happen... I know I probably shouldn't take this seriously, but it just seems awful sometimes :'D
I will continue due to the suggestion of one of my dear friends, but I don't know how long I can keep at it :D
Mar 8, 2016 4:36 PM

Aug 2012
Uh, wasn't Yuno breathing the gas in when dragging Yuki away and saying his name over and over again?
May 5, 2016 1:21 PM

Jul 2013
I can't believe the boy tried to poison them and nearly did. Then played a game and Yuno accidentally bashed Yuki's mom on the head! D:

Well, at least the boy didn't want his mom to die from poisoning I guess ... since she's not part of the game.

Awww, when Yuki kissed Yuno on the stairs I think to give her more air, that was so sweet and cute <3 :3

The Yuno went and stabbed the crazy kid with her weapon of choice - the knife after Yuki had thrown a dart at him lol.

But the boy did have a point when he said what about when you are the only two left then will true love stop her killing him, I mean he killed him for true love to protect Yuki but what happens if they have to end it with one dying, will she kill him or let him kill her? if she loves him she'd probably really let him kill her and say she couldn't live without him.

The other girl showed up and saved them and basically said watch out as well because who knows what Yuno will do, it'll sure be interesting to find out.
stephtastropheMay 5, 2016 1:26 PM
May 14, 2016 7:32 AM

Jun 2010
Great episode, but I wanted the kid to die quickly. But of course he didn't... He had to suffer. That's just wrong. And Yumi is very annoying sometimes. Even she loves Yukki and goes crazy sometimes, you have to be a true psycopath to be able to stab a child. Doesn't matter you're in a survival game.

And the end was stupid. Why she saved them? I can't take the show seriously anymore. If I'm in that game and want to become a God, I would surely let them die. But my weak spot would be that child. Then someone else would have to kill him. And without me seeing that, of course.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2016 8:19 PM
Sep 2015
"Nowhere to run"? There was a railing right there! Vault over it!

Why did the terrorist save them? This is making less and less sense as it goes on.
Sep 6, 2016 7:48 PM
Jul 2018
Cool episode.
The kid was really annoying, the moost boring diary so far I guess.
So, 9th had a warm-hearted moment and saved them both eh? That's cool. Kinda like there's an alliance between 9th, 4th, 1st and 2nd. That's cool XD
Next episode already!
Sep 21, 2016 1:24 PM

Jun 2016
Yuno hits Yukki's mother, and that crazy kid lol.
Jan 2, 2017 4:10 PM

Mar 2010
There was no other way for them to kill that devil child, I mean yukki gives yuno reason to be lunatic. Though yukki being sane highly restricts yuno from actually protecting him Lmao

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 25, 2017 5:44 PM

Jun 2016
went from really stupid to hella real with the mom.
The whole set up was pretty dumb though. Someone woud have noticed that kid setting all of that stuff up way before the post-person came.
Mar 16, 2017 12:30 AM

May 2013
Dammnnn. Yuno taking that electrocution like a baussssss!
Jun 4, 2017 11:16 AM

Dec 2016
Easily the most satisfying death so far in the series!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jul 20, 2017 7:51 PM

Jul 2009
Pretty good episode with Rei vs Yuno and Yuki. Finally, someone says to Yuno she'll have to be enemies with Yuki eventually. However I don't understand how Yuki was affected so badly right away and Yuno AND THE MAILMAN wasn't? Like the latter just disappeared lol. Rei being able to carry Rea out of the house is pretty impressive too O_O I guess my biggest complaint is Minene just walking away from them when she could have easily killed them, unless I guess she had a change of heart after Fourth? Except well even she was confused as to why he was emailing her ... IDK, I didn't like this arc much, but Rei was definitely creepy. Hope the next one is better >_<
Jul 24, 2017 5:31 AM

Apr 2015
Yumekichi11 said:
The only other thing that kept popping in my head of that part in the spoiler is "It's a virgin one" Yeah pretty much. At least Yuno might be one sick girl but she is one that is pure and unsoiled.

Umm. Wow. "unsoiled" huh? Didn't know sex soiled you. You must either have a great relationship with your hand or you are filthy as heck yourself then. Or, oh WAIT, did you mean just for WOMEN?

Pathetic loser.
Take a chill pill Jack the Ripper. Was mommy bad?
Aug 4, 2017 6:52 AM

Mar 2017
I found the child a bit too annoying and it was a bit too implausible how smart he was (and where a toddler would buy nerve gas from that is delivered to his house... like, really?), but the episode had some good action and is a nice continuation of the Yuki/Yuno relationship buildup. Overall it was OK.
Sep 10, 2017 10:25 AM
May 2011
so what was the anime that deus was watching on that screen at the end?
Oct 12, 2017 8:37 PM
Jul 2017
That little kid straight up home aloned them! Also, the mother needs a lot of explanation when she wakes up
Oct 13, 2017 9:43 AM

Jun 2016
Waaaah. This episode finished so fast. Noooo.

WHAT. Rei is a boy? Lmfao. I thought he's a girl. WHat the fuck. His ochinchin was showing. Pffffft.

Finally, Yuki did something again to save Yuno. That fucking kid. How dare you hurt my Yuno and Yuki!?!? Jeez.

When Yuno hit Yuki's mother in the head, though. I hope she didn't see Yuno hitting her in the head. It was all an accident. BLAME THAT FUCKING KID.

What's up with Yuno's power, maaan? What the hell was that when she's on the top of the table like she's reading Rei's mind or something!?!? What.

Bruuuh, I literally screamed when Yuno was electrocuted. Fucksake that kid. And what's up with the random kiss from Yuki? Hihi. It's not like I'm complaining, though, it was sweet. It was like a goodbye kiss. Waaaaaaaaaaah!

Naaaah. You're wrong, Minene. Yuki didn't hesitate to dart that kid. Lmfao.

"You need to kill the Second early on. She is your biggest threat." What the heck does that mean, Minene? Ohmygod.

Just another Mur Mur's shenanigans after the ED and now it involves Rei. Lmfao.

Deus: Where did the saucer go?
Me: So, those two kids are literally in the fucking flying SAUCER!?!?! Hahahahahahaha. I'm so done.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Mar 13, 2018 11:54 AM
Dec 2017
I thought the series was going fine until this episode. I still like the show and gonna continue to watch, but found the episode silly and illogical. I know I shouldn't over think this or take anime too serious. I should just enjoy the ride like most, but I can't. All the diary readers made illogical choices and moves this episode. Why are 1/4 of the diary readers trying to help yuki win? It's like most of the diary readers I've seen so far have absolutely no desire to win and bend over backwards to help yuki. 9th literally blows up a high school full of kids one episode, then saves yuki (who by the way threw a dart in her eye) few episodes later.

Ironically yuki says he's an unlucky guy, but it's sooo far from the truth, he has a team of fellow diary reader competitors helping him along the way. Even 12th was trying to help him out before yuno killed him. Why did 5th just stand there and let yuno stabbed him? Why did 5th give yuno the antidote that would save yuki? Uughhh, I know I'm over thinking this, but this episode so illogical.
Mar 13, 2018 12:15 PM

Mar 2010
TheKoopaKing said:
I thought the series was going fine until this episode. I still like the show and gonna continue to watch, but found the episode silly and illogical. I know I shouldn't over think this or take anime too serious. I should just enjoy the ride like most, but I can't. All the diary readers made illogical choices and moves this episode. Why are 1/4 of the diary readers trying to help yuki win? It's like most of the diary readers I've seen so far have absolutely no desire to win and bend over backwards to help yuki. 9th literally blows up a high school full of kids one episode, then saves yuki (who by the way threw a dart in her eye) few episodes later.

Ironically yuki says he's an unlucky guy, but it's sooo far from the truth, he has a team of fellow diary reader competitors helping him along the way. Even 12th was trying to help him out before yuno killed him. Why did 5th just stand there and let yuno stabbed him? Why did 5th give yuno the antidote that would save yuki? Uughhh, I know I'm over thinking this, but this episode so illogical.

you need to pay closer attention, only Yuno wants to help him win, the others want to use him.
Mar 13, 2018 5:32 PM
Dec 2017
LF2005 said:
TheKoopaKing said:

you need to pay closer attention, only Yuno wants to help him win, the others want to use him.

What could they possibly want to use yuki for? His dart throwing ability!? Maybe they're using him to get to yuno!? Or maybe it's they're strategy to save the weakest diary reader for last. I really don't know. Granted, I've only seen up to ep.9, so I don't know whats coming next. I'm sure they give him a redemption arc sooner or later. I mean he is the main character after all. I'll try to pay closer attention in the future.
Mar 14, 2018 6:14 AM

Mar 2010
TheKoopaKing said:
LF2005 said:

What could they possibly want to use yuki for? His dart throwing ability!? Maybe they're using him to get to yuno!? Or maybe it's they're strategy to save the weakest diary reader for last. I really don't know. Granted, I've only seen up to ep.9, so I don't know whats coming next. I'm sure they give him a redemption arc sooner or later. I mean he is the main character after all. I'll try to pay closer attention in the future.

let me see, everyones attencion was drawn toward Yuki because they think he is the one wo got rid of 3rd, the most dangeros player, but when they get cautiosly to him they find the real problem is 2nd, the moment they will try to kill him they will get killed by 2nd, so the sure way to get killed is to try to kill 1st.
there are others reasons he doesn't get to be their 1st priority, each one and their own.
Oct 16, 2018 6:50 PM

Aug 2018
I like the way Yuno thinks! Don’t take shit off that brat!
Dec 10, 2019 10:19 AM

Apr 2013
I agree with some people that this was the weakest episode so far. I hate it when they make kids smarter and crueler than they could possibly be.
Feb 28, 2020 8:03 AM

Dec 2018
This kid sure is a prodigy at this game, had he been an adult this battle would be over in no time I guess... And not to mention if he had a better future diary, but I guess why he's so smart is because he's limited by his future diary, his future diary is what causes his brain to think hardly.

Well I don't get Yukki's idea of trying to destroy the kid's future diary instead of killing him directly, maybe Yukki didn't know before that killing him directly would also leave no trace of him.

Yuno is stunned for a moment when the kid reminds that only 1 can survive this game. I wonder what kind of plan she had for this.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Aug 7, 2020 4:55 PM
Oct 2019
I was actually starting to like this show and then it went full-stupid. Nerve gas? No way some 5-year old could do any of the stuff in this episode.

And why didn't that diary user at the end just kill them both when they were incapacitated?!

Just a terrible episode.
HagePotPotatoAug 7, 2020 5:00 PM
Sep 27, 2020 8:34 AM

Dec 2016
That little devil... pulling dangerous pranks to win the game. He's too young to be a killer >>;

Minene saving both Yukiteru and Yuno? That's a miracle! But I bet it was the police who send her there :)

Not a very pleasant episode to watch, but it sure was random!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Feb 15, 2021 6:05 PM

Jul 2012
How tf did a 4 year old plan all that lmao
Apr 12, 2021 9:02 AM
Jul 2018
Com ctz um dos mlhrs eps,cativante do início ao fim
May 9, 2021 7:04 AM

Mar 2020
why did i feel bad for the kid when he got stabbed damn
Aug 12, 2022 3:27 PM

Jun 2020
so many bullshit tropes but ill keep watching for yuno. like how did she survive that one time she breathed on the stairs when the poison gas was still present.
Oct 15, 2022 11:20 AM
Jul 2018
Damn, Yanai Guso really went and did no mercy to that young man. I wouldn't be able to do something like that!
Jun 11, 2023 12:20 AM

Nov 2022
> Portrays the kid as being the spawn of the satan, making you hate this imp with every cell in your body

> Post-credits humanizes him, unironically, makes you feel guilty

This is a masterpiece, made from used Tesco milk cartons and Cheetos bags
Aug 21, 2023 11:14 AM

Mar 2023
don't know how to feel about 5th lol... but that was definitely an interesting one
Jan 10, 3:15 PM
Jan 2024
I dont like the kid
Mar 23, 11:39 AM
Apr 2023
Yukiteru is getting too dumb and annoying...
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.