Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 17, 2011 5:30 PM
Jul 2011
Yay Shu finally got close to the oh so sexy Gai knew it would happen and the ending Gai and Shu walking together and Inori behind, Oh yes bring on the shonen ai hints, you can't have a man that good looking as Gai without shonen ai :p

Oh get over it guys it it is almost always in anime to some extent with attractive characters males like that. Look forward to the doujinishi's that will come from this :D
Nov 17, 2011 5:48 PM

Sep 2011
Inori keeps me watching, I guess that's what the producers intended to happen. The background music makes the show a whole lot better.
Nov 17, 2011 5:56 PM
Sep 2009
Rivkah94 said:

Hmm, I personally think Inori cares more about Gai and notthing/very little (at least not yet) about Shu. Remember, she said Gai told her to originally act like that.
Also, when they said "search" they could just be observing/guiding whatever/whoever they were talking about, so it/he/she would still have to search for this king. (Which I believe to be Shu since he's the one that got stuck with that ability)

So far it does look like inori cares more about gai than shu. You can see inori worried about gai when inori thought he was dead until he answered through the radio.

Now, what I would like to see is shu to be dead or at least thought to be dead. I look forward to seeing how inori reacts to that situation.
Nov 17, 2011 5:59 PM
Mar 2010
The girl from Shu's flashback (whose name is Mana) appears repeatedly in this episode. I noticed that she also appeared for a split second in the OP sequence. There were a few more subtle changes made to the OP sequence, and this makes me think that this is probably an important ep that signifies a beginning to something :D

This ep really made me wonder what's the relationship between Inori and Mana. Maybe she is her alter ego xD
Nov 17, 2011 6:04 PM

Oct 2010
An excellent episode but really depressing. With what happened to Kyo in the spoiler
I can express sadness and tears. Mercy killing, Kyo's crying and the faint hope crushed of any survival rate form her wound. I think I said enough in regards to her. R.I.P. Kyo at least there is the following,

To remember you from despite being short. Damn some cheerful characters being dead like that just makes stuff gloomy and a more so. Damn! I am not happy with Kyo dying. At the very least please have more deaths of the enemies side. It would be more positive.

There goes my contribution to a character's death and showing the best of her last. More later.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 17, 2011 6:10 PM

Jun 2007
Ep 5: "You look more like her every day"

So the question is who is 'she'? My guess is the person Gai was referring to when he said that to Inori is this 'Cocytus' and also the person who appeared to Shu, though we still won't know what the relation between her and Inori is. I wouldn't rule out something out there like Inori being her clone, with all of the 'Gai gave me a name, etc'.

ETA: This whole dynamic of Shu as the king and some mystery girl being drawn to him...definitely feels Darker Than Black 2, heh.
TheTsunamiNov 17, 2011 6:22 PM
Nov 17, 2011 6:18 PM

Sep 2008
Anemone?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2011 6:41 PM

Nov 2011
My first thoughts after seeing this episode.

Too Rushed, Too Rushed.

Too much is happening and is disrupting the flow of the Story. Too many leaps of faith and jumps in logic.

Shu taking out the satelite, was Dues Ex Machina, pure and simple.

Why the Hell, should Shu listen to anything Inori says after the events of episode 5? Yet, he does... There is no reason to do this, yet he does. I would have perfered it being Ayase trying to talk some sense into Shu first. Then Inori approaching him.

The whole Shu hearing Gai baring his soul, because Inori lets him into Gai's personal transport, smacks of yet another Manipulation on Gai and Inori's part. Even if it isn't one, it's nothing but a forced plot twist, used to explain why Shu is going to join Funeral Parlour and follow Gai.

I called it in the Episode 5 Discussion thread. Gai knew about the Pen and it being a transmitter. Knew that it was tied to the Leukocytes. Another Dues Ex Machina moment, with We'll use the pen to shoot down the falling Leukocyte satelite by triggering the Pen when another Leukocyte is lined up with the falling one and the Pen. And it look like it's going to work, until Shu saves the day.

Anyone else cringe, when seeing how Inori held her guns. Damn Hollywood Shooting aka Guns Akimbo. Or how about her warning the Soldiers that she doesn't want to kill them, so stay back. Only 3 episodes ago, she was going to kill a helpless/unconcious Yahiro. Now. She's concerned about the lives of enemies that are coming to kill her?

Major Segai still is the most interesting character in the show. I'm looking forward to seeing what he does in coming episodes.

What do you think?
Summoning Dark: "What kind of human creates his own policeman?"

Watcman: "One who fears the dark."

"And so he should," said the enity, with satisfaction.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in." There was a clink of metal as the shadowy watchman lifted a dark lantern and opened it's little door. Orange light cut through the blackness. "Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be."

Nov 17, 2011 6:54 PM

Nov 2011
I have a opnion that Inori likes Shu, but she have to take care of Gai that have health problems. I'm completely with sure that Shu is that King who they talking about and I know this because of the trailer I watched before the anime release. So, everyone knows that the King will be Shu (MC always with the credits), but I have to say... I HATED THE WAY THAT SHU BECOME FRIEND OF GAI. Ending this discussion... I will say one thing for the haters: Shu is only a normal guy that's never gave a damn to the world and for peoples around him, so why hate him because of his naivety? Shu is changing into a better character and showed very mature in this episode, so I give 4/5 of Shu and between Shu and Ikari Shinji I prefer Shu. That's all I have to say. See you later everyone.
dark_666Nov 17, 2011 7:34 PM
Nov 17, 2011 6:55 PM

Jun 2007
Articmonkey nailed it, with the above post, but I figured I'd do more than nod in agreement since I read this thread hoping to see someone share my views.

I lost all hope for the series rising above the Code Geass comparisons and becoming special in its own right, with this ep. Shu STILL has no reason to care about the rebellion and was, essentially, betrayed by Inori in the previous ep when she turned him down by telling him that she was only nice because Gai ordered her to be. He should've pressed the button and killed everyone, along with himself, there and then.

But what happened in this ep? Inori told him to go to Gai's room with her ID and - as if TOTALLY SCRIPTED, OR SOMETHING - Gai instantly started talking about the sorrow his heart carries underneath his uncaring exterior. Even a retard would've put two and two together after already having been told he'd been manipulated by Gai and his doll-bitch.

And Shu revealing that Inori's true form is a laser-firing gunblade, at the end... what the fuck!? He might as well just stick with Inori's void if she's that overpowered. In fact, why didn't Gai order his bitches to unleash the full-power of FFVIII's weapon of mass destruction to begin with? That would've saved many lives.

...Oh well, at least the OST is still good and everything happens at the speed of light. It might at least turn out better than Code Geass R2, if not S1.

Edit: And I'm 100% betting on Gai asking for emo-pussy's files to be deleted to be an excuse for the school setting to return. THERE CAN'T BE AN ANIME WITH HIGH SCHOOL AGED CHARACTERS WITHOUT THE HIGH SCHOOL! At least it's better than Lelouch memory's being erased and him returning to school as bait--that's something, right?
AironicallyHumanNov 17, 2011 7:01 PM
Nov 17, 2011 7:09 PM

Jun 2009
Sword + Gravity Gun = Particle Cannon?

Speaking of pants on head retarded plot twists, I'll bet that Inori ends up being a clone of Gai's sister or something. That seems like the most "logical" way for the writers to get themselves out of the hole they've dug themselves into.

On the other hand, Shu is 200% more badass this episode. Not sure why people are insisting that this episode makes him look like a pussy.

Arcticman said:
Only 3 episodes ago, she was going to kill a helpless/unconcious Yahiro. Now. She's concerned about the lives of enemies that are coming to kill her?
Yahiro was going to be a threat no matter what they did. Shu was laughably naive for thinking that he wouldn't sell him out because he asked him not to. The soldiers, on the other hand, wouldn't be a real credible threat if they ran away.
DrHouseNov 17, 2011 7:13 PM
Nov 17, 2011 7:12 PM

Dec 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
Anemone?

I see what you did there.

Ever since episode 4, I've been continually distracted by Gai's bangs. Dude, seriously, put it back in a ponytail. That was ridiculously sexy.

As for the episode, all I have to really say is this: Listen to the Dandere. Otherwise, she'll pump you full of lead. As a side note, deadly chicks are sexy.

Oh, Also, hazzah! Moar Daryl. Too bad he got curbstomped, since it brings out his butt monkey quality. I'm sure it won't last forever. You can't out yan Daryl Yan.

narusasu1 said:
Yay Shu finally got close to the oh so sexy Gai knew it would happen and the ending Gai and Shu walking together and Inori behind, Oh yes bring on the shonen ai hints, you can't have a man that good looking as Gai without shonen ai :p

Can I have my Ace attorney Gai x prisoner Shu? Not like I'm asking for much, surprised it isn't already out actually.

All that aside, its more like 'friendship'. You know? 'friendship'. A sort of mutual understanding between both Shu and Gai. 'Friendship' is magic!
Nov 17, 2011 7:15 PM

Jun 2007
Shu reverted to pussy mode the moment he said sorry to Inori and let her order him around. Even a guy as wimpy as Shu should know when to call it quits and tell a 2D bitch GTFO. Where's his pride? He went from finding balls by saying "NO, U!" to Gai before deciding it'd be for the best to go with the flow.

And Inori's destined to be the reincarnation of Shu's childhood love, or something. There was a split-second flashback showing a memory of him relating to her. And unless Gai truly is psychic with his plot info, he couldn't have known Shu's name when first meeting him... UNLESS THEY'RE LONG LOST BLOOD BROTHERS WHO SWORE ON OATH, ONLY FOR IT TO BE LOST ALONG WITH GAI'S LITTLE SISTER!!!!1!!

...It's not generic, though. Not at all. Completely original.
Nov 17, 2011 7:15 PM
Nov 2011
DrHouse said:

Speaking of pants on head retarded plot twists, I'll bet that Inori ends up being a clone of Gai's sister or something. That seems like the most "logical" way for the writers to get themselves out of the hole they've dug themselves into.

On the other hand, Shu is 200% more badass this episode. Not sure why people are insisting that this episode makes him look like a pussy.

Arcticman said:
Only 3 episodes ago, she was going to kill a helpless/unconcious Yahiro. Now. She's concerned about the lives of enemies that are coming to kill her?
Yahiro was going to be a threat no matter what they did. Shu was laughably naive for thinking that he wouldn't sell him out because he asked him not to. The soldiers, on the other hand, wouldn't be a real credible threat if they ran away.

He doesn't look like one. He is one.
And arcticmonkey pretty much summed it up.
Nov 17, 2011 7:29 PM

Jun 2009
Jankaruro said:
DrHouse said:

Arcticman said:

He doesn't look like one. He is one.
And arcticmonkey pretty much summed it up.
And why is that?
Nov 17, 2011 7:30 PM

Jan 2008
bonifide said:
I officially hate Shu with a passion. He is a bitch like no other in anime. I thought he would man up finally and i was let down. I truly wish Gai had Shu power. I hope with a passion Shu dies a horrible death at the end. He knew what he was getting into now he scared to kill.

Shu can save the world/universe and he still will be the number 1 bitch in anime history.

Haha I have no need to post now <3
Nov 17, 2011 7:35 PM

Mar 2011
great episode , actually this episode has the best story and char development. i consider this ep is the real beginning of GC, ep 1-5 just intros
Nov 17, 2011 7:48 PM

Aug 2010
People hatin' on Shu... he's still a 17 year old who came from a normal life. Gai and Inori have been doing it for a while longer... and I think they might not be the best people to trust either.
Nov 17, 2011 7:54 PM
Nov 2009
So can someone clarify something for me. If Shu blows up the satellite, how come everyone's TV's come back up? I thought the satellite malfunctioning causes the TV's to go down?

I am also pretty sure this anime defies physics laws. The satellite has an orbit (or it orbits I mean), it wouldn't crash down if it malfunctioned. I can't believe no one cares about this. I am sorry this episode has brought down the rating of this show immensely.
Nov 17, 2011 7:59 PM

Dec 2010
prismheart said:
People hatin' on Shu... he's still a 17 year old who came from a normal life. Gai and Inori have been doing it for a while longer... and I think they might not be the best people to trust either.

Obviously. Hell, Gai even feigned ignorance of the pen just so he could keep his options open about it. Despite a built-up remorse of losing people, he is rather ruthless and calculating. Might as well do it right though... right?

By the way, nice avi. Eyepatchies ftw.
Nov 17, 2011 8:04 PM

Jun 2010
Good episode with a lot of action even if it defied physics.

What I didn't like was, that Shu was fine with Inori. I mean, in episode 5 we saw Inori telling him that her behavior was an act-- Shouldn't Shu be angry? Yet, he was talking to her normally like he did in the past episodes.

Gai showed his human aspect and he is not a perfect character. He has flaws.

And finally, Inori. So, the girl from the past is named Cocytus and she has orange hair... But still, she looks so much like Anemone from Eureka Seven. Anyways, it was said that she will awake for her beloved king, could it be Shu?

And also, there was some information for the upcoming GC visual novel. It takes place 10 years ago and apparently the main guy and the girl who looks like Inori were test subjects. Since it is a prequel, then could both Shu and Inori be test subjects as well? It would make sense why Shu has no memories from the past and why his mother avoid him so much.

Looking forward for the next episode.
Nov 17, 2011 8:12 PM
Mar 2010
^Nope, Shu was kinda angry toward Inori; at first he was talking to Inori in keigo, the formal tone in Japanese speech. This is why Inori told Shu to stop. She didn't like the distance that Shu was imposing onto their relationship.
Nov 17, 2011 8:15 PM

Jun 2010
miathetiger said:
^Nope, Shu was kinda angry toward Inori; at first he was talking to Inori in keigo, the formal tone in Japanese speech. This is why Inori told Shu to stop. She didn't like the distance that Shu was imposing onto their relationship.

Well, I was expecting him to totally ignore her or something.
Nov 17, 2011 8:21 PM

Nov 2011
Inori_Yuzuriha said:

What I didn't like was, that Shu was fine with Inori. I mean, in episode 5 we saw Inori telling him that her behavior was an act-- Shouldn't Shu be angry? Yet, he was talking to her normally like he did in the past episodes.

And finally, Inori. So, the girl from the past is named Cocytus and she has orange hair... But still, she looks so much like Anemone from Eureka Seven. Anyways, it was said that she will awake for her beloved king, could it be Shu?

And also, there was some information for the upcoming GC visual novel. It takes place 10 years ago and apparently the main guy and the girl who looks like Inori were test subjects. Since it is a prequel, then could both Shu and Inori be test subjects as well? It would make sense why Shu has no memories from the past and why his mother avoid him so much.

Someone else has posted that the girl from the past is named Mana.

Cocytus, in Dante's Inferno, is the Lowest Level of Hell, reserved for Traitors and those who committed Acts of Complex Fraud.

In Greek Myth, Cocytus is the River of Wailing, one of the five rivers encircling Hades.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in." There was a clink of metal as the shadowy watchman lifted a dark lantern and opened it's little door. Orange light cut through the blackness. "Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be."

Nov 17, 2011 8:24 PM

Jul 2010
This episode was beast man a lot of action which I like.
That Daryl guy is crazy did he die now!!?His dad has to die too he sickens me.
Shu seems ( too me ) a lot like Saya from( Blood +) will it take Shu that long to get the habit of killing? This anime doesn't fail in story plot that's for sure!!!
Lovin it!
Nov 17, 2011 8:28 PM

Jun 2010
Articman said:
Inori_Yuzuriha said:

Someone else has posted that the girl from the past is named Mana.

Cocytus, in Dante's Inferno, is the Lowest Level of Hell, reserved for Traitors and those who committed Acts of Complex Fraud.

In Greek Myth, Cocytus is the River of Wailing, one of the five rivers encircling Hades.

Where has it been mentioned that her name is Mana? Like source? Besides if someone said it.
Nov 17, 2011 8:43 PM
May 2010
Unpopular opinion: I liked this episode.

Because of the lack of a coherent plot, I tend to look at characters to see if they're not the generic/bland ones... And while Shu is a complete wuss, I really like how he's beginning to accept that he's part of the Funeral Parlor.

The initial hesitance is understandable. It's been stressed in the first few episodes that all he's ever wanted was an ordinary life, so I'm pretty sure becoming part of a terrorist group wasn't part of his plans. You can't expect him to readily accept the role of being a core factor of Gai's plans. Realistically, he'd be scared shitless fighting people/Endlaves like that especially since he has little to no combat experience.

So yeah. I don't really get the Shu hate. Admittedly he's whiny and spineless, but at least he's getting better.
Nov 17, 2011 8:46 PM

Oct 2009
Things in this episode that soured my opinion of the show:

- Shu accepting the fact that he's Inori's bitch.
- The cliche episode outline. This episode was very cliche and I don't feel it executed anything well.
- Episode felt contrived. (Example being Gai and Shu's encounter. Felt forced.)
- Everything was predictable. No surprises.
- Self-explanatory Deus Ex Machina. I believe Articman explained it quite well.
lucjanNov 17, 2011 8:52 PM

Nov 17, 2011 8:49 PM
Sep 2009
miathetiger said:

If that is true though, isn't inori the one distancing their relationship?

But good catch with that . I thought she meant that she hated how shu kept sulking like a bitch.
Nov 17, 2011 9:03 PM

Jun 2010
Well I liked this episode, showed development between Gai who I believe to be a manipulative calculating douche who hides behind a mask known as a "kind true leader",and Shu who everyone hates simply because he doesn't develop as fast as most of the viewers would like him too.(At least on MAL don't know the about the general audience, hell maybe the same thing....don't give a shit.)

Man, probably stated this a thousand times already

Personally I believe that Shu should've learned the first time regarding the word "trust", and be more cautious about the people he "trusts". *sigh* Oh,well sometimes the character growth doesn't work the way you'd prefer....I'll accept that. :/
Dreadnaught_500Nov 17, 2011 9:07 PM
Nov 17, 2011 9:10 PM

Jun 2010
Forgot to mention this...I wonder how many people dropped this simply due to the "Shu is a pussy" issue.....LOL
Nov 17, 2011 9:33 PM

Jul 2011
AironicallyHuman said:
But what happened in this ep? Inori told him to go to Gai's room with her ID and - as if TOTALLY SCRIPTED, OR SOMETHING - Gai instantly started talking about the sorrow his heart carries underneath his uncaring exterior. Even a retard would've put two and two together after already having been told he'd been manipulated by Gai and his doll-bitch.

Couldn't agree more. The whole thing with him hearing and all of a sudden siding with Gai seemed REALLY artificial and way too convenient.

As for Shu I didn't really mind him so much till now. Considering the crazy shit he was thrown into being a little wimpy seems pretty normal to me. It's more than that, though. He's so damn spineless it's sickening. It's hard to not be annoyed with him seeing how easily he let's himself be screwed with.
Nov 17, 2011 9:57 PM
Nov 2011
Paul said:

I dunno about that. It's not like Shu was holding the gravity gun during the scene...

Shu isn't holding the gravity gun but in 19:39-41 you can see it (the gravity gun) above inori's chest before her void is materialized.

I see this show as a reversed (kinda) code geass, Shu is like Suzaku and Gai is like Lelouch (except that gai is the martial artist and other things i dont know how to point out) but the author/s fails on making it exactly what he wants (something like that).
nomarets99Nov 17, 2011 10:01 PM
Nov 17, 2011 9:57 PM

Jun 2010
are-kusu said:
Unpopular opinion: I liked this episode.

Because of the lack of a coherent plot, I tend to look at characters to see if they're not the generic/bland ones... And while Shu is a complete wuss, I really like how he's beginning to accept that he's part of the Funeral Parlor.

The initial hesitance is understandable. It's been stressed in the first few episodes that all he's ever wanted was an ordinary life, so I'm pretty sure becoming part of a terrorist group wasn't part of his plans. You can't expect him to readily accept the role of being a core factor of Gai's plans. Realistically, he'd be scared shitless fighting people/Endlaves like that especially since he has little to no combat experience.

So yeah. I don't really get the Shu hate. Admittedly he's whiny and spineless, but at least he's getting better.

So...you think there is hope Kusu?

*begins to see a glimmer of hope/positivity*
Nov 17, 2011 10:09 PM

Dec 2010
My question is... who the hell was the orange-haired girl that we saw while Inori was giving Shu her void?

EDIT: NVM. I guess it's beneficial to read other peoples' reply as well.

Nov 17, 2011 10:26 PM

Jan 2011
Gai is seriously 17 years old? My ass! He's at least 20+, no way can he be the same age as Shu. Anyhow I actually liked this episode. After the previous episode I really hated Inori manipulating Shu like that but seems like Cocytus is the 'real' Inori. She must have lost her memories or something 'cos I can't stand the lifeless doll-like Inori. >_> And damn, I'm loving the soundtracks being playing in the background, so Ao No Exorcist-like. xD

Looking forward to the next episode.
Nov 17, 2011 10:50 PM

Jun 2009
evelynie said:
So can someone clarify something for me. If Shu blows up the satellite, how come everyone's TV's come back up? I thought the satellite malfunctioning causes the TV's to go down?

I am also pretty sure this anime defies physics laws. The satellite has an orbit (or it orbits I mean), it wouldn't crash down if it malfunctioned. I can't believe no one cares about this. I am sorry this episode has brought down the rating of this show immensely.

Thank you so much for bringing this up. Objects in orbit stay in orbit due to the constant force of the Earth's gravity. Unless some massive external force had acted upon the satellite to disrupt its orbit, it shouldn't have fallen down. Malfunctioning shouldn't have done anything to the satellite's trajectory. And, of course, the satellite falls down almost immediately just for Shu to have a chance to save the day.

I don't understand the satellite's impact on the TVs either. Broken satellite = no cable TV. Destroyed satellite = fixed cable TV...
Nov 17, 2011 11:02 PM

Apr 2010
Theoretically speaking, the satellite could be one that experiences orbital decay, depending on the height of its orbit and the nature of the satellite itself. That means it requires consistant attitude control in order to maintain its orbit, paticularly if it is an orbit that is able to be adjusted for the purposes of using its armament. So if the attitude controls malfunction they could cause anything from outright forced orbital decay (by altering the orbital path of the satellite enough that it moves into a faster form of orbital decay, causing it to drop out of orbit much faster), or merely being able to keep the satellite from falling prey to its regular orbital decay.

The TV thing could be from interference caused by the malfunctioning satellite if it is somehow networked with other satellites (possible since it could be disguised as a non-weapon satellite), or it could just be a TV related satellite with a weapon concealed in it.
Nov 17, 2011 11:11 PM

Nov 2011
I didn't like the mercy killing of the girl. Just too contrived. It turned me even more off on Gai.

Shu speaking out against a plan that will result in a 35% casualty rate. For a few seconds there, he was the voice of reason. A very needed Voice of Reason. Then 30 seconds later, Inori is playing him again. The pain and heartache she caused him is glossed over and forgotten.

The story telling is very uneven and disjointed, and it seems to be getting worse, not better.

Nov 18, 2011 12:14 AM

Jan 2009
I'm not sure if anyone posted this but..

ZENRYOKU ZENKAI! STARLIGHT BREAKERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

pretty much sums up this episode
Nov 18, 2011 1:04 AM

May 2010
Production-wise speaking, it's good.

I lol'd at the enemies charging guns against Inori. Are their guns melee or something??
Nov 18, 2011 1:27 AM

Sep 2011
Gai is starting to piss me off !!!
and i hate Inori too !
wth she's the one that's keeping distance from Shu
and just when Shu was a bitch & refused to go with Gai plans shes suddenly getting closer AND tell him to stop it when he talked with her formally !!! srsly Inori just fuck away _ _+
i feel bad for Shu tbh :\

now Kido Kenji is officially the reason why i should keep watching CG :3
Nov 18, 2011 1:27 AM

Jun 2009
Did Gay say :
"Koddo Gaissu" (Code Geass) at 1:00 right before OP

Lolwut!
IZUMI64Nov 18, 2011 1:34 AM
Nov 18, 2011 1:28 AM
Oct 2010
Not sure if anyone noticed/posted this before, but in the OP for GC, the scene where "two" Inoris are walking towards each other and looks up:

(orange haired girl)
Nov 18, 2011 1:39 AM
Apr 2011
Hekshi_Sekshi said:
Gai is starting to piss me off !!!
and i hate Inori too !
wth she's the one that's keeping distance from Shu
and just when Shu was a bitch & refused to go with Gai plans shes suddenly getting closer AND tell him to stop it when he talked with her formally !!! srsly Inori just fuck away _ _+
i feel bad for Shu tbh :

now Kido Kenji is officially the reason why i should keep watching CG :3

seriously this is my opinion too. wtf is going on with shu. how can he just forget what inori did to him in the previous episode and not to mention gai's sorry ass using her to get to him. i was expecting a more dramatic event to happen for shu to forgive both of them but it was more like "oh hey wats up good afternoon". i mean wtf is that i would have told her to fuck off i mean how can you believe anything they say anymore they could just be using shu again. god damn im pissed at this episode. it was cool in the action area but developing relationships were just down right sorry
Nov 18, 2011 1:45 AM

Mar 2011
lol Shu is totally Inori's bitch. At this point I like everyone else in the show better than Shu (although that's not saying much).
Apr 2011
chanotek said:
got to know more about Gai,
Shu is *slowly* becoming less of a wimp,
Shu finally takes a side,

Overall, good ep.
Only problem I had with it was that Inori hasn't been particularly likable since ep 5 :/

OP void is OP...

i agree im trying my heart out to like inori because she is the most gorgeous character ive seen to date. but i cant tell what she is doing or wants and dont get me started on her rejecting shu and telling him he was used. damn i hope something gets better or im gonna be disappointed.

Nov 2010
"You were evesdropping when I was talking to myself in a public place?! You damn insolent kiddo!"

"Hey, I dont want to kill you guys if I can help it, but only by doing that I have ANY contribution in anime other than showing half naked bossom."

" Hey Gai, im piss excuse for a mainchar, but I still want to help "
" No matter Shinji, I wont love you anyway "

2/5 - And its past the point I can ever say " HEY guys it was good afterall ". And the music is pretty poor aswell for being produced by Supercell. Some obscure band can produce brilliant intro from Denpa onna, but you let out song with " everyzysing zat makes .. " line, really.
Nov 18, 2011 1:58 AM
Aug 2011
A lot of mixed emotion is what I see from comments.

To be honestly I didn't like Shu at first, but I think for what his character was at first, the events that take place fit well. I don't think he is the best character but I actually think he is growing on me. He is a kid figuring out what he believes in. Going from a stagnant kid who didn't believe in himself and never went for it, to being needed and having a weight to bare.

Anti gravity gun + giant sword = giant red laser beam gun sword. Pretty sweet, also for comments I saw saying it wasn't, I am pretty sure it was the gravity gun, just by the shape alone.

I didn't think this episode was perfect but 3/5 is decent. It could stand to straighten out its priorities and have a more fluid plot but for now I am happy.
Tired_SmurphNov 18, 2011 2:10 AM
Nov 18, 2011 2:10 AM

Oct 2010
halberdiers said:
I'm not sure if anyone posted this but..

ZENRYOKU ZENKAI! STARLIGHT BREAKERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

pretty much sums up this episode
No it's this:

that sums it up!

DesolateOne said:
My question is... who the hell was the orange-haired girl that we saw while Inori was giving Shu her void?

EDIT: NVM. I guess it's beneficial to read other peoples' reply as well.
You mean this:

she is that girl in the past from Gai/Shu's memories.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.