Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 6, 2011 6:26 PM

Jan 2008
Never read the Manga this far but did not expect all this. Is very surprised. Not sure how it went out in the Manga but the Anime it seems very well done and the animation is still as good as ever. The censorship of the hand was very unusual though. Not gonna lie, for a second I thought Yuno cut her penis off then I was like: "Oh wait, Tsubaki's a girl."

Was a bit sad to see 12th losing so fast, he was a fun character. Completely lol'd when Quintwelfth appeared.
PaulNov 6, 2011 6:39 PM
Nov 6, 2011 6:26 PM

May 2010
Blurry finger! Blurry fingersss!
I like how they add extra stuff after ending to cool you off :D
Nov 6, 2011 6:31 PM

May 2009
Crazy.
Nov 6, 2011 6:32 PM
Feb 2011
Twelfth was just a lame vigilante. I didn't find this to be shocking or a mindf**k. Tsubaki's from a cult and many cults are messed up in general. A lot of wackos are cult members so I wasn't surprised to what they did to he after the accident. I actually got strangely aroused hearing Yuno struggle. The sound of a Yandere in trouble. Need to go watch something more cheerful like Maji de Watashi.
Nov 6, 2011 6:43 PM
Sep 2011
I love Yuno.
Nov 6, 2011 6:46 PM

Oct 2008
Amazing episode. I had my doubts about this show at first, but after episode 3 it really started to pick up. The events in this episode were really disturbing, more so because i didn't expect it to get that serious. Here's hoping it keeps getting better.
Nov 6, 2011 6:48 PM

Jun 2008
I'm really gonna miss 12th. He was a righteous dude, who knew his civic duty of picking up trash.
Nov 6, 2011 7:07 PM

Aug 2010
This episode was pretty awesome. That was pretty terrible what happened to the cult girl. It was nice that Yukki realized that even though she is crazy Yuno is truly looking at for him. That thing is, he needs her diary to say something other than happy end...
Nov 6, 2011 7:08 PM
Mar 2011
great series so far, but im sure my count is wrong, this is episode 5 of 26? And 3 diary holders are already dead? 4 that we know of are alive, so that leaves 5 still to be introduced and killed off (im guessing) in 21 episodes?

hopefully they dont rush things. make the last diary holders even better, otherwise this will just go downhill
"....i am the villain in this story"
Nov 6, 2011 7:09 PM

Jan 2011
Well this sucks. All the characters I like are getting killed off. At least Yuki's manning up. Finally. Minene escaped as well, although I'm not quite sure what'll happen with her concerning Fourth.

Overall the episode felt pretty short. There was a lot of action though, so that's probably the reason. I hope we meet another owner or two in the next episode.

amginex said:
great series so far, but im sure my count is wrong, this is episode 5 of 26? And 3 diary holders are already dead? 4 that we know of are alive, so that leaves 5 still to be introduced and killed off (im guessing) in 21 episodes?

hopefully they dont rush things. make the last diary holders even better, otherwise this will just go downhill

I'm thinking this is just the beginning and there will be some big plot twist halfway through. You're right though. At this rate they could finish it in 12-13 eps.
FingerfoodNov 6, 2011 7:15 PM
Fingerfood.png Fingerfood.png
Nov 6, 2011 7:21 PM

Apr 2007
Poor Tsubaki. Such a sad life :( Her diary was so vulnerable too. Just one tear and that's it.

It's a shame the Twelfth was taken out so early, he was even more entertaining in the anime with that cool voice. Oh well.
Nov 6, 2011 7:22 PM

Mar 2011
My thoughts.
-Dear gosh I LOVE this anime. The only thing that can keep me in my seat completely interested.
-*resists urge to read ahead in the manga* I'll just watch the anime and be surprised.
-Ugh, all the rape business was really off putting but admittedly interesting to watch.
-I thought I wasn't going to like her after episode 1, but I now LOVE Gasai Yuno! She's fucking amazing/badass/adorable/YANDERE!
- Kiss at the end. +9,000
- Yuki was finally a man, lol. But we all know who still wears the pants in that relationship. (Yuno FTW~)
-I hope I'm not the only one who like Twelfth. 12th=Awesome.
Nov 6, 2011 7:29 PM

Sep 2007
Too bad Yukiteru is still such a terrible character for most of the whole series. Guy completely ignores the dead bodies cause y'know, he's ok with her sticking around cause she's so infatuated with him.
Nov 6, 2011 7:44 PM

Oct 2010
Yuki is still a bitch. Yuno saved Yuki live more than he saved hers. So he needs to do the repaying. I just know Yuno is one psycho bitch. I know 12th lil power ranger scene had me ROFL.
Nov 6, 2011 7:57 PM
Nov 2010
Fingerfood said:
I'm thinking this is just the beginning and there will be some big plot twist halfway through. You're right though. At this rate they could finish it in 12-13 eps.

Actually, at this point I'm not sure how they are going to fit in all the material in 26 episodes at this rate if they stay true to the manga - which they pretty much are doing perfectly at this point. They will probably either have to cut some things or rush some things. I would rather they rush an episode or two in the middle so they can play out the ending at its own pace.
Nov 6, 2011 8:02 PM

Jun 2011
Fucking Twelfth, he is one of the most entertaining characters this season. Rider level pretty much.
But it was a great episode as usual. I love how close they are adapting the manga.
Dat censorship be misleading.
Next week needs to come faster.
Nov 6, 2011 8:02 PM

Jan 2011
7godeohs said:
Actually, at this point I'm not sure how they are going to fit in all the material in 26 episodes at this rate if they stay true to the manga - which they pretty much are doing perfectly at this point. They will probably either have to cut some things or rush some things. I would rather they rush an episode or two in the middle so they can play out the ending at its own pace.

Ah. Haven't read the manga. I think I speak for all of us who haven't though in that it sure seems like 26 episodes is too much. Glad to hear that's not the case.
Fingerfood.png Fingerfood.png
Nov 6, 2011 8:03 PM

Aug 2010
Oh my effing gosh. I am so glad I started watching this anime today. This episode BLEW ME AWAY! Where do I even start?!

First, Tsubaki's past. Why am I not surprised that the cause for all this is of sexual abuse? (sigh) Anyways, I liked her in the last episode because I felt bad for her poor sight. But she betrayed Yuki and Yuno after they saved her from 12th! Gosh, I could tell that Yuno didn't want to save her, but because of Yuki, she did anyways. AND HOW DARE YOU TELL YOUR FOLLOWERS TO RAPE DEAR YUNO!!!! D:<

Yuno was like a boss in this episode. She was so fierce in this episode. Her fighting style is awesome! She just runs and *SLASH* the enemy's dead. Yuno is so stalker-status and a psycho, but I can totally feel the love she had for Yuki. She is now my favorite character :)

Yuki's getting more manly now. (Is it just me or does he look like some Pokemon trainer? LOL) This episode had me to the edge of my seat, wondering if he was going to save his girl. No lie, I had goosebumps all over my arms. The next time there's a situation similar like this one, he better not hesitate to save Yuno.

Oh, did anyone get like a Pokemon moment here or is it just me?

I CHOOSE YOU, CHARMANDER! LOLOL. I love this anime. I wonder what the next plot will be about.
Nov 6, 2011 8:03 PM

Oct 2010
good episode. The anime is really doing the manga justice! ^^

can't wait for

to show up next!!!!!! I luv him and fear him!

also, can anyone tell me who this is? I just can't figure it out.
Nov 6, 2011 8:06 PM
Oct 2008
God I'm so happy with this adaptation it's great so far and hopefully that way till the end.

I always thought Tsubaki was an interesting character in Paradox they show a different side of her... but damn did the anime make her past look 30x more disturbing
Nov 6, 2011 8:35 PM

Jun 2011
5/5.

This episode was better than in the manga.

Also, those fucking panties... God damn Yuno. Why do you have to be so sexy?
tfw no gf
tfw i keep getting the banhammer on here
tfw Koleare keeps banning me every other day
tfw I'm misunderstood by le mod
Nov 6, 2011 8:38 PM

Jun 2011
belial said:
Manga spoiler:

Good ep, I didn't get why they censored the hand though =S

It was more fast passed than I expected..

tfw no gf
tfw i keep getting the banhammer on here
tfw Koleare keeps banning me every other day
tfw I'm misunderstood by le mod
Nov 6, 2011 8:39 PM

Aug 2010
Excellent.
Nov 6, 2011 9:01 PM
May 2009
7godeohs said:
Fingerfood said:

Actully it's going at the right pace. The first few arcs are short and end up eliminating another diary holder. After a bit more of this it will slow down and focus on the mystery surrounding Yuno. You are in for a wild ride.

Perhaps I do wish 6th and 12th lived longer. If they had been around with some of the other diary holders were making their move things could have been interesting.

Atikal said:
good episode. The anime is really doing the manga justice! ^^

also, can anyone tell me who this is? I just can't figure it out.

The person in that picture is 9th.
Nov 6, 2011 9:10 PM

Feb 2010
heiismyhusbando said:
I hoped that dart-vs-diary scene would be more thrilling.

I thought the same thing, people getting hacked with an axe the whole episode, and the big finish is a dart to her scroll? lmao
Nov 6, 2011 9:19 PM

Nov 2008
Those bastards tried to touch my Yuno, the fuck!!!...At least Yuki was useful, I mean he cried while doing it but at least he stepped up and didn't act like a lilttle punk.
Yuno is still mad awesome!!! I adore her!!! Why is she so amazing?1?
Awww Imma miss 12th and his ridiculousness. I loved his intro with the other 4 colors. No more transforming and pelvic thrust.
Wonder what 4th wants with 9th.
Nov 6, 2011 9:22 PM

Oct 2010
Goatee said:
heiismyhusbando said:
I hoped that dart-vs-diary scene would be more thrilling.

I thought the same thing, people getting hacked with an axe the whole episode, and the big finish is a dart to her scroll? lmao
Yeah I found it pathetic too. Dart goes in and it's over.

Yeah it was too fast over and too plain. Yup.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 6, 2011 9:44 PM

Apr 2009
attempted gang NTR scene almost got me a boner.. i should really stop my self from watching similar content.. hehe..
Nov 6, 2011 9:49 PM

Jun 2011
Oh gay.... Hard Gay died...he was such an awesome character :D Like pretty much everyone else here, I was disappointed in how fast he and sixth died. Maybe they're trying to emphasise the fragility of human life? :S It makes their deaths kinda lacking though :( but oh well, tis fine.

I'm also starting to like Minene as well now :) Shes hot when shes not in her maid outfit and without pig tails. Reminds me of Yoruichi actually. Happy to see that there seems to be a truce between her and the others now :D

And I really regret actually rooting for yukkii and tsubaki. IM SORRY YUNO!!!! DX dont kill me... and it is weird that tsubaki's past didn't horrify me at all? :S It totally went over my head. God I'm so jaded....

5/5 :)
Nov 6, 2011 10:10 PM

Sep 2011
PnkRxPrncss said:
Those bastards tried to touch my Yuno, the fuck!!!

This exact thing was running through my head. Not my Yuno!
[center]
Nov 6, 2011 10:14 PM

Nov 2007
"eject your sins into the confinement room to purify your body"
> tsubaki then gets raped

idk if that line was intentional but it was eerily fitting for the scene orz
Nov 6, 2011 10:15 PM

Mar 2008
I think this show might be my favorite this season so far. It's great and despite me normally disliking yandere characters, Yuno is beast!

The fanservice of Yuno in the gang rape scene was very nice.
Nov 6, 2011 10:23 PM

Jun 2011
Seriously almost stopped watching during Yuno's rape attempt, happy she was saved. :D
Nov 6, 2011 10:53 PM
Sep 2011
Fan version of 12th's appearance scene ~

I'm glad the anime made it just as (if not even more) ridiculous. xD
Nov 6, 2011 10:59 PM

Jun 2009
Gotta love how easily distractable thosw followers are.

"Okay, there's like twenty of us and only one small boy over there. Gotta focus on him and take him out once he attac- oh hey, it's a ball!"

Show's as funny as ever :D Can't wait for Akise to show up.

icamehere said:
belial said:
Manga spoiler:

Good ep, I didn't get why they censored the hand though =S

It was more fast passed than I expected..

Yeah I'm pretty sure
grandy_UiDNov 6, 2011 11:02 PM
Nov 6, 2011 11:20 PM
Aug 2011
I can sympathize with sixth, anyone who went through what she did would be pretty messed up. However I am happy with the outcome. Looked great, really captures the manga.

The dart... it didn't even rip the scroll it just stuck in it. I think it should of taken more then just that.
Tired_SmurphNov 6, 2011 11:40 PM
Nov 6, 2011 11:43 PM

Feb 2009
Gah that arm censor was ugh...with all the stuff they actually do show you know? Still, the adaption is still good that's what matters in the end. Great epd.
Nov 6, 2011 11:48 PM

Apr 2009
Nice lil back story on Tsubaki. Yuno's devotion is unrivaled and Yukki would be done if it wasn't for her but he's shown to have some pretty sneaky moves when it mattered the most so far. Oh and this made me pretty happy

Overall, another solid episode. 4/5. The cop, what are you up too.
DreddNov 6, 2011 11:51 PM
Nov 7, 2011 12:16 AM

Feb 2008
Tsubaki's fate was really unfortunate. Yuno was excellent again and Minene provided some excellent fanservice :D
Nov 7, 2011 12:31 AM

Oct 2010
Best. Episode. Yet.

12th was so awsome, shame to see him go really..

Digglett said:
PnkRxPrncss said:
Those bastards tried to touch my Yuno, the fuck!!!

This exact thing was running through my head. Not my Yuno!

Yeah, poor Yuno.
She should have killed of any follower in that room when she was saved really. I'd atleast have given her that axe....

Nov 7, 2011 1:06 AM

Jan 2010

Oh lawdy.
Nov 7, 2011 1:28 AM

Feb 2010
good show so far i almost had forgotten how crazy and good the first half of mirai nikki was.
Nov 7, 2011 1:57 AM

Jul 2010
damn Yuno is an awesome.
Nov 7, 2011 2:17 AM

Apr 2011
So 12th wasn't really a bad guy. 12th was planning to kill 6th because he knows of her evil plans. I feel sorry for 12th. Such a loony fellow who was just misunderstood by the society.
Nov 7, 2011 2:59 AM
Oct 2011
Best. Scene. Ever.

Nov 7, 2011 3:30 AM

Mar 2009
Lmao! The twelfth was too bad assh for words! This has to be the best Anime I've watched in a looongtime! (so far)
Nov 7, 2011 4:15 AM

Apr 2011
Great episode. Sixth's backstory is really sad. Twelth is pretty damn awesome. I also really liked how Yukki kissed Yuno at the end.
Nov 7, 2011 4:25 AM
Jun 2008
the diary scroll is so easily destroy. lol
Nov 7, 2011 6:06 AM

Jan 2010
This is my fav of fall series and this ep was greatly done too :3 I really just really hate that Tsubaki bitch, but way to go Yukki! I was really happy at the end for Yuno x Yukki~

This is getting interesting~
Nov 7, 2011 6:37 AM

Oct 2011
Once again, anime surpassed the manga! I am loving this adaptation. I'm just so in love with Minene (has always been). I wonder what's next epsiode, I usually know what comes next in the manga but the title of next week's episode doesn't make much sense...oh well I won't spoil and we shall see!
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.