Forum Settings
Forums
GE: Good Ending
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2011 12:54 AM

May 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
why is this thing keeping continue the same thing.Seji meet yuki and than meet shou .i'm getting bore for this
Nov 5, 2011 7:04 AM

Sep 2009
yeah im already bored with this story its like they're just making the story go around in circles so that this manga would be longer... I mean geez get to the point already and stop making it like a marry go round...
Nov 6, 2011 12:45 PM

May 2011
it looks like he has made his decision to go with Shou.
Nov 6, 2011 3:45 PM

Aug 2010
But seriosly he cant end up with shou at the end that would ruin the entire series!
Hey,Nana, do you remember our first encounter?

nee 、 nana ha 、 watashi tachi no saisho no deai oboe te?

ちょっと、ナナ、最初の出会いを覚えてますか?
Nov 6, 2011 4:19 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
I'd be extremely surprised if he ends up with Shou at the end of this series.

What ever happened to Yuki's ex?
p r o f i l e 👀
Nov 6, 2011 4:21 PM

Dec 2010
Naruleach said:

Nobody cares.
Nov 6, 2011 4:33 PM

Apr 2011
I was always for Shou and Utsumi since the beginning, Yuki is just so passive about everything. I get that she's been hurt in the past; but she's just stringing him along at this point even though she says that she isn't by not giving him a proper response.

He should just get over her and her crazy tendencies "rape me or we break up" and go for girl number 1, Shou.
Nov 6, 2011 4:34 PM
May 2009
notsureifsrs said:
Naruleach said:

Nobody cares.

I lol'd

If he date shou he just hurt her in the end(since he's doesn't love her and only reason he may be have feelings for her is because he's feeling love\needed which is what he wants)although it's what he want from yuki but since she's not giving him that anyone will do for the moment, the best choice is he needs to go some where there's no yuki.
Nov 6, 2011 6:15 PM

Sep 2008
God damn I think he should just go after Eri at this point she the only normal chick in this entire manga that doesn't seem to have a chemical imbalance and require serious drug therapy, Onuma is obsessive, clingy and the type of girl who would probably threaten to commit suicide if you broke up with her. Yuki is damaged goods with massive insecurity issues. and Shou is pathetic slut. This guy better off castrating himself and becoming a monk, he already lacks a sack anyways.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Nov 6, 2011 9:19 PM

May 2011
well yuki is complicate she hurt seji in many way and then make him happy in many way.i can't believe the sight of her .i want yuki to stay a way from seji's heart seji is the main character go through all of the pain and sadness of this manga.I think seji should go out with shou now so the pain in his heart can be heal and make yuki sad about that
Nov 6, 2011 9:44 PM

Jun 2009
Sasake said:
well yuki is complicate she hurt seji in many way and then make him happy in many way.i can't believe the sight of her .i want yuki to stay a way from seji's heart seji is the main character go through all of the pain and sadness of this manga.I think seji should go out with shou now so the pain in his heart can be heal and make yuki sad about that
yeah plus I don't think Utsumi can take more punishment from his heart if it gets broken again.....I mean come on he got his heart broken more than 3 times already....whatever happen to 3rd times the charm?...anyway I hope it's gonna be a good ending so says in the title
Nov 7, 2011 3:46 AM

Apr 2011
UltimatePleasure said:
But seriosly he cant end up with shou at the end that would ruin the entire series!
A "good ending" doesn't mean they've to be together. As long Yuki learned something important and was able to move on with her life.

Thats a good ending enough for me.
Nov 7, 2011 11:36 AM

Nov 2009
We know that things will go farther with Shou because her boyfriend she gave up on appeared yet again when they were at the party. She will definitely have to deal with that guy regardless if she is actually dating Utsumi or not.

He is either going to get jealous of Yuki getting back together with her old boyfriend or try and save her from him after Shou is resolved. Hopefully that will be the GE.
Nov 7, 2011 5:22 PM

Aug 2010
vansonbee said:
UltimatePleasure said:
A "good ending" doesn't mean they've to be together. As long Yuki learned something important and was able to move on with her life.

Thats a good ending enough for me.

That would be a crappy ending!
Hey,Nana, do you remember our first encounter?

nee 、 nana ha 、 watashi tachi no saisho no deai oboe te?

ちょっと、ナナ、最初の出会いを覚えてますか?
Oct 20, 2013 1:30 PM

Jul 2012
Jigero said:
God damn I think he should just go after Eri at this point she the only normal chick in this entire manga that doesn't seem to have a chemical imbalance and require serious drug therapy, Onuma is obsessive, clingy and the type of girl who would probably threaten to commit suicide if you broke up with her. Yuki is damaged goods with massive insecurity issues. and Shou is pathetic slut. This guy better off castrating himself and becoming a monk, he already lacks a sack anyways.

i lol'd
Oct 1, 2015 5:43 AM

Mar 2013
It's bothersome now...
Dec 10, 2017 10:38 PM

Mar 2015
Lol definitely not gonna end well. But I understand Yuki's points about not wanting to hurt Seiji because she can't fully committed into having sex, which is something that Seiji have pretty much shown that he wanted it.

It's definitely hard, but Seiji gonna end up hurting both Yuki and Shou at this point.

May 23, 2021 9:55 PM
Jul 2018
Will this guy ever stop running away like an idiot in the middle of a conversation?

More topics from this board

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 86 Discussion

Explicitz - Jun 22, 2011

30 by Yanssen10 »»
Dec 6, 2023 1:25 AM

» Most horrible mc?

Raizer007 - Jul 24, 2023

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Jul 24, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 146 Discussion

Sasake - Oct 19, 2012

27 by Raizer007 »»
Jul 20, 2023 11:31 PM

» one shot

Revolutionary10 - Apr 22, 2019

3 by spectre699 »»
Jan 5, 2023 10:59 PM

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 100 Discussion

Explicitz - Oct 14, 2011

21 by For-MAL »»
Feb 17, 2022 7:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.