Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2011 10:34 AM

Oct 2010
From swimsuit to lingerie there was more than enough of fan service towards Himegami in the list:
  • Fan service such as marvelous panties shots in the spoiler
    what I really like in this series regarding them and especially Himegami is details like the fine line that shows more details of girl’s privates.

• Lingerie was amazing in the spoiler
Well this fan of hers got a satisfying ecchi fan service. What I most liked about this episode is not only the date but the kiss as follows,

Oh dear! Fyuu fyuu lovers.
What can I say after the first time, the second time in this episode in the spoiler
and above all the third as mentioned above of whom I made a GIF here:
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/6e7def01.gif
This being done I can assure you that girls will have a hard to beat Himegami’s 3 kisses on top of Takeru being the one to steal her first kiss in the first place. Apart from the fan service I really liked Himegami for her comedy such as when she fried both heads of Takeru and his friend for thinking of perverted things about Aki. The comedy does not end there it follows with Himegami teasing Takeru’s back during the massage session by the 2 other girls and most of all when she starts being all MOE in asking Takeru about her chest in the spoiler
that was pretty wild. While I did laugh hard when Himegami’s fan club appeared and the character intros were hilarious! Apparently this club even
follow her around since they show a map here of it. Unfortunately for them Himegami though of it as very stupid and so sent down into the water. Seriously though Himegmai's familiars were were very adorable and it’s most likely the way they were depicted.

Come my favorite fight because of Takeru face in the following,

EPIC! I know it’s been used a lot of times like that but do know that I actually like the man for saving Himegami in the spoiler
the knight has come!
Takeru also looks like he has a split personality but I don’t think that is the problem. While the enemy was interesting in the spoiler
considering he had wind element in him and the blades are really nice. Unfortunately he lost pretty bad to Takeru by first being kicked in the chin and then second during a most amazing duel between the 2 Takeru got him with his powers sending him flying far. Himegami’s face that is shy during the fight was very nice but in general all her faces in the spoiler
are facial expression she made during this episode. I found just hilarious how the undercover group and the club room group had their jaw dropped due to that kiss. I do feel bad for Inaho. While I can say that Azuki looks splendid in her very own intermission in the spoiler (NSFW)
Azuki looks damn good like that and in the maid outfit. She was most hilarious with the writing of DEATH she wore on Takeru’s food. What was particular about it is the "T" having a blood splash. While Azuki’s anger expression towards being seen by Takeru in the spoiler
was hilarious and on top of that she really does the fuck you in thee end. While around that segment the spying gang was quite funny here and the boss of the place is quite the funny person. He is also very strong and a transvestite.

Other points Overall BEST EPISODE! That is only because of Himegami. There is no other better episode of romantic value than this episode of Himegami. Yeah I went ahead in the manga.

About the preview, looks like in the next episode there shall be some fighting but most of all a Maken that is like a yo-yo? Oh wow! That reminds me of this anime from the 90s where the person has an amazing yo-yo that kicks ass. Let's see if it will live a little to that nostalgia.

BTW Image Stitches are done in the spoiler (NSFW)
which reminds me to say that they are EPIC of Himegami in fan service delivery but of showing Himegami in great glory. Especially the one of her being right above Takeru’s face with her privates.

Made some GIFs in a BLOG:
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=271795
The kissing scene among other ecchi stuff.
Yumekichi11Oct 26, 2011 8:35 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 25, 2011 12:13 PM

Nov 2008
All that sweet sweet Himegami, she was quite the lady in the high fashion lingerie, oh dear lightning stomp, that's gotta hurt.

Azuki as a maid was good.

Takeru just pwned that bladesman pretty easily.

Oct 25, 2011 1:34 PM

Jul 2010

Ass hopper, lmao.
Oct 25, 2011 6:08 PM

Feb 2008
Doesn't this anime main character feel like the same as main character from Hidan no Aria?
Come on when his hearts is pounding faster he turn out to have some crazy power, but this guy don't remember at all.
I know I have seen some similiar somewhere.
That guy from Hidan no Aria like to protect girls so does Takeru in this anime.

He don't need a Maken item to defeated his opponents, he got his own special ability for only he can use. :)
That's why his Data is error
BlackbirdOct 25, 2011 6:13 PM

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Oct 25, 2011 6:30 PM

Oct 2010
Blackbird said:
Doesn't this anime main character feel like the same as main character from Hidan no Aria?
Come on when his hearts is pounding faster he turn out to have some crazy power, but this guy don't remember at all.
I know I have seen some similar somewhere.
That guy from Hidan no Aria like to protect girls so does Takeru in this anime.
All I can say to approve of your though is recycled ideals implementation. I find the guy is more like the one from Freezing a little. Where he is a wuss till the situation needs his super Saiyeen mode on. Then he does it. In the manga it seems to be that way. Only props I will give to this guy is that he perverted way more than the average males so far in this season particularly.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 28, 2011 8:22 PM

Jan 2011
Well damn, that took no time at all for her to fall completely.....Kiss and everything on the 4th episode...nice.

Anyway, makes perfect sense now why his VA was chosen with such a deep voice, it makes his Badass mode that much more badass, not a 13 year shounen character.

So I wonder if anymore girls will be added to harem, my money is on the Red Head that currently has Takeru on her sh%t list.....
Oct 28, 2011 11:00 PM
Jun 2011
i lol'ed at usui when he said give me second hand kiss
Oct 29, 2011 1:25 AM

Feb 2011
Only 6 posts in this thread? When this anime is so glorious. Dont compare it to Freezing or Aria both those shows were retarded :< I mean come on those mcs were stupid this guy is pretty funny.
Oct 29, 2011 3:07 AM

Oct 2011
killer fanservice, killer comedy, i dig this!
Oct 29, 2011 3:32 AM

Jan 2011
Polarity said:
Only 6 posts in this thread? When this anime is so glorious. Dont compare it to Freezing or Aria both those shows were retarded :< I mean come on those mcs were stupid this guy is pretty funny.

This. Dunno about Freezing, but Aria was retarded someway.
Oct 29, 2011 6:45 AM

Jun 2011
errrr what kinda name is "BlOoOddoo PoInTAa!"
Oct 29, 2011 7:18 AM
Jun 2011
here i will explain :blood pointer which is takeru power activated when takeru kiss somone and by the kiss her he take some of her maken powers.
Oct 29, 2011 7:59 AM

Jun 2010
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw the Ass Hopper. He gets his power when he wants to protect someone and/or gets more power when he kisses the girl.

Oct 29, 2011 8:11 AM

Mar 2011
I want Kodamaaaaaaaaaa
Courtesy of Paul
Oct 29, 2011 8:13 AM

May 2010
Elite60 said:

Ass hopper, lmao.

lmao this is great :D
Oct 29, 2011 10:23 AM

Nov 2010
yea i found ass happer funny as well, also, am i the only one who thought of shounen bat when the thug had his hat on?
Oct 29, 2011 12:13 PM

Sep 2008
Orichimaru?
ಠ_ಠ
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2011 2:14 PM

Sep 2011
elior1 said:
here i will explain :blood pointer which is takeru power activated when takeru kiss somone and by the kiss her he take some of her maken powers.

So he can take maken power from anyone or just Himegami? Also loved this episode I loled Yuuka flipped furan's skirt..neko
Oct 29, 2011 2:23 PM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
From swimsuit to lingerie there was more than enough of fan service towards Himegami in the list:
Oct 29, 2011 2:44 PM

Jan 2011
xLegionx said:
elior1 said:

So he can take maken power from anyone or just Himegami? Also loved this episode I loled Yuuka flipped furan's skirt..neko

My guess is that he can take maken power from any girl he kisses (perhaps he has to feel protective towards them first). All the more excuse to keep pretty girls around him at all times (and on that hook we will hang the "plot" such as it is). Not the most innovative of shows, but well done and attractive characters for the fan service--this may be my guilty pleasure of the season (and the one not to watch in airports or other public places).
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Oct 29, 2011 7:32 PM
Jun 2008
oh boy ketchup “death” written & flip the birds oh boy yea don’t mess with maid cafe.

& yet look a plot is starting slowly risen got wonder what next?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Oct 29, 2011 8:21 PM

Aug 2010
Himegami is officially my favorite in this show.
Oct 29, 2011 8:47 PM

Sep 2011
rodac said:
xLegionx said:
elior1 said:

My guess is that he can take maken power from any girl he kisses (perhaps he has to feel protective towards them first). All the more excuse to keep pretty girls around him at all times (and on that hook we will hang the "plot" such as it is). Not the most innovative of shows, but well done and attractive characters for the fan service--this may be my guilty pleasure of the season (and the one not to watch in airports or other public places).

That makes sense.. him kissing different girl will be comedy and romance
Oct 30, 2011 1:50 AM

Jan 2011
Lol he went from being her Bi**h to saving her ass and talking like a badass,other then this More Himegami is always nice so this episode gets a PASS!.
Oct 30, 2011 1:03 PM

May 2008
i watched 4 episodes, don't want anymore, dropped
Oct 31, 2011 7:57 PM

Nov 2009
A much better episode than the last 3, at least I feel a little bit of faith returning to this now.

Cant help but feel it may be a one off though.
Oct 31, 2011 11:35 PM

Jun 2008
zero_suls said:
i watched 4 episodes, don't want anymore, dropped

I'll give it a few more episodes....but yeah, so far this is really BAD!
Nov 1, 2011 10:33 AM

May 2008
The episode was alright had its moments with Himegami but oh well!

I hope the anime get a satisfying ending but i doubt that since its only 12 ep but time we tell i guess (and the manga ongoing).
Nov 5, 2011 8:51 AM

Aug 2010
prismheart said:
Himegami is officially my favorite in this show.
Nov 8, 2011 8:00 AM

May 2011
A episode about a date with Himegami?! Obviously the best episode of the season, best girl of the anime by a mile long. I'll carry her stuff anytime anywhere no complaints. Usui good idea!

That scene with Azuki in the maid cafe was pretty funny. Like the way Inaho is always munching down on some snacks.

They are adding some plot in here, Takeru has a power called blood pointer.
Nov 8, 2011 12:33 PM

Nov 2007
the skirt flipping, and massages were good lols along with all his carrying. plus everyone stalking them.

still Himegami was rather nice here, and she even kissed him at the end. so uh... I thought she hated him for having the mark? so getting a kiss makes him a badass? cool I guess.

oh lol @ maid Azuki, cute until she went mean again.
Nov 11, 2011 2:20 PM

Feb 2011
Himegami was so cute
this so getting more interesting
Dec 27, 2011 9:01 AM
Nov 2011
Some of tis show is just head shakingly stupid, but did I just detect a scent of plot? Hrms...... Too soon to drop me thinks.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Jan 18, 2012 3:34 PM

Sep 2011
Lol takeru was so badass in this episode, too bad he can't remember though, but seriously, its not that common to have such a badass harem protagonist lol
Sep 14, 2012 3:06 AM

Jun 2012
lol i am watching it uncensored so i'm all good but himegamis provacative G-Strings makes up for her small breast
Jul 1, 2013 5:58 AM

Nov 2012
interesting :D

himegami is cute btw.. :p goth loli XD

btw takeru's power is show up again.. :3
in the end himegami and takeru kissing.. hee.. so in the end himegami is kind of like him ;3
Dec 18, 2013 10:42 PM

Apr 2012
nice episode but I have to say I am glad I didn't watch the TV version. I am sure I would have dropped it and waited for the uncensored version ^^
Jan 3, 2015 6:46 AM

Nov 2011
In terms of fanservice and comedy, the story is good enough, if we analyze instead the rest starting from combat, it is really so silly and short to merit anything.
Poor me, who made me do to start it.
Let us carry out all junk it and then forgotten.
Drawings with ups and downs, animations on sufficiency.
Jul 9, 2015 12:19 AM

Feb 2013
So glad to watch the BD version. I don't know if I can handle the amount of censors this would have. A whole lot of fanservice!

Hahaha, Azuki's reaction when she was found out that she works at a maid cafe.

Himegami was so dere this episode! She grew onto me!

So Takeru can fight but it's unknown what triggers his powers. Also aparently it's the same power that Himegami's brother has too.

Also a kiss from Himegami!
Aug 12, 2015 11:29 PM

Jul 2015
Best of best anime episode ever awesome
Oct 28, 2015 3:05 PM

Apr 2013
Man I hoped the protagonist would be a bit like Issei when I heard he's perverted, but he's more the white knight than a real awesome pervert :/
Jul 24, 2017 10:11 AM

Dec 2015
Himegami best girl ftw!!!!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 10, 2022 6:56 AM
Apr 2021
Himegami Kodama supremacy
Oct 2, 2022 4:46 PM

Jul 2020
wow I totally didn't expect that kiss
Jan 6, 2:08 PM
Oct 2023
Episode: 5/5. Overall: 8.5/10.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 11 Discussion

Rayyy - Dec 13, 2011

27 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 9, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 10 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2011

23 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 9, 5:25 AM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 9 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Nov 29, 2011

29 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 8, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 8 Discussion

Elite60 - Nov 23, 2011

23 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 8, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 7 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Nov 16, 2011

30 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 7, 12:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.