Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2011 8:49 AM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwpOkZnVO8Y&feature=player_embedded

Preview of the 55 !
The girl have boobs. *___*
And badass Xros in all the stage.
The ressurection was good because we knew it from episode 29.
Sep 25, 2011 10:33 PM

Jul 2010
My prayers were heard !!

Mervamon S2 Beelzebumon

^.^
Sep 26, 2011 9:12 AM

Jun 2011
Well seriously i thought the final fight would be longer, it was epic but way too short.

Also Im kinda not looking forward to the new series as neither Kiriha or Nene who have been the main character is gonna be in it and instead they got Yuu? Seriously? I mean sure he needed more screen time but i just hate him for some reason and they just once again cast aside 2 main character like what they did with Akari and Zenjirou. It really is sad
Sep 26, 2011 9:16 AM

Aug 2011
Hell yeah! X7 Superior Mode!!! So awesome he fused practically every digimon alive into himself!
Sep 27, 2011 3:09 AM

Sep 2008
ArcanaTrace said:
Also Im kinda not looking forward to the new series as neither Kiriha or Nene who have been the main character is gonna be in it and instead they got Yuu? Seriously? I mean sure he needed more screen time but i just hate him for some reason and they just once again cast aside 2 main character like what they did with Akari and Zenjirou. It really is sad

I am so looking forward to the new season/series... putting Yuu as a main character for the next season/series alongside Taiki and Tagiru (one of the four new characters) is quite an extra (after we saw the worst of him most of the time until the last few episodes, I'm curious to see a bit more of his personality as a changed person) ;)

About the refered characters: Nene, Kiriha, Akari and Zenjirou are good and quite strong characters - but, for me, Taiki and Shoutmon always caught my attention from the first episode on
LAboy456Sep 27, 2011 3:13 AM
Sep 27, 2011 10:17 PM

Jul 2009
Nice ending, and a nice emotional Taiki x Akari moment too. It seems a bit rushed though. Maybe it's because they already know the story continues on to the next season.

Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode is like Shoutmon x1000000...
arsonalSep 27, 2011 10:23 PM
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Sep 28, 2011 8:51 PM

May 2010
Such a great episode! Yeah, it was all predictable, but it's a kid's anime so what do ya expect?

Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode was just awesome. At first when they showed him fusing with every digimon, I thought this form is going to be one huge clusterfuck. I'm glad I was wrong and he actually looked pretty cool.

NEXT SEASON, yes! It is SO obvious that the new main guy is a ripoff of Tai from Season 1. The dude has got some shoes to fill if he wants to live up to Tai. Although his digimon looks pretty cool. Plus the new characters also look really cool too and we might have a more dramatic story this time around.

Speaking of Season 1, did anyone else think that when the people were turned back to normal and it showed that one lady looking up at the digimon and tearing up, that that was Sora from Season 1???? Or is that just my overhyped imagination?

In summation, this season was actually pretty cool. The quality and animation of the show aren't as good as the other seasons but it's to be expected since digimon isn't as popular as Pokemon anymore. I enjoyed my time watching it and I am eagerly awaiting the next season, WOOH!
Sep 28, 2011 10:45 PM

Sep 2008
Was it just me or was Boobs the Digimon's nipples extremely perky when she jumped Beelzebumon?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2011 5:28 AM

Aug 2009
This ep shows why I really hated Akari not being in this show (only 2 eps)
even without a digimon, she's able defend herself and even go against the most powerful enemy they met head on.
Oh well, her attack on Baguramon was amazing ^_^
Sep 29, 2011 3:59 PM

Aug 2010
woot i loved the ending especially Beelzebumon reviving and that Beelzebubmon x Mervamon :3
the animation at the end was kinda spiffy though
Final X was awesome and we get to see the rest of the digimemories :D the fight was rather short but eh it was pretty satisfying :D
anyways I enjoyed this season very much :3 can't wait for the third season soon
Sep 30, 2011 8:53 PM

Oct 2010
Seriously, this show has been giving me the TTGL vibes.

I know it has been like that since the begining of the series, but this new final fusion really takes the cake.
Jun 18, 2013 10:28 PM

May 2012
I liked it better than the prequel but I still didn't feel that spark I get from seasons 1-3. Even though the ending was weak and battling the generals was kind of formulaic, I'd give it a 7. More like 6.5 but it's closer to good than fine imo. Unfortunately, I've heard nothing but negativity about the sequel so I think I'll be stopping here.
Sep 14, 2013 6:06 PM

Nov 2011
Well damn, they actually managed to beat that dude. Good fight. I'm glad the others are back especially Beelzemon. He's such a badass and the show doesn't feel the same without him.

Overall, rating this a 6/10. The Death Generals were the highlights obviously like Olgemon.
Aug 17, 2015 1:32 PM
Mar 2014
This should be the ending, fuck season 3.

I'll miss Nene.
Sep 4, 2015 9:15 AM

Sep 2008
They finally did different DigiXrosses than the basic 3! Only took 2 seasons for them to do that seriously.

So when Shoutmon pulls ALL Digimon to Digixross he is X7 Superior mode instead of X7? Wouldn't that need to be more like X9001 since he had so many Digimon inside of him?
TsukajiSep 4, 2015 9:29 AM
Mar 10, 2016 1:40 PM

Jul 2013
They finally beat him with that crazy Shoutman X7 Superior Mode. All the digimon fused with him!

I was gonna say it should've been times a lot more than 7 lol.

I liked seeing Beelzemon back and Mervamon got so excited and jumped him lol.

Plus when Decerdramon came back and Christopher was so happy!

Surprised the dub didn't cut the guns, go Saban.

Shoutmon went back and became king or whatever and will fix the digital world whilst the others remain in the human world as they said goodbye.

I hope they dub season 3 as I like their voices but I may watch sub if it doesn't. But it did just say "the end" like there wasn't any more at the end of it.

I didn't know some of them aren't in next season! I hope Christopher comes back! he's my favourite!!!

I loved this series even though I never completely watched any other season besides the first season of Fusion before.
Jul 21, 2016 5:34 AM

Feb 2013
That final cross was epic!
Mervamon and Beelzebumon make a great couple.
Sep 16, 2016 5:30 AM
May 2013
Gurren Lagann digimon version .
I expected more but still it wasn't bad .
Feb 9, 2017 4:00 PM

May 2008
I do think Shoutmon should have been Shouman ∞ instead since he digixros'ed with all the digimon... Anyways, 2 good things this ep: Akari didn't just stand there and cry and the animation wasn't cheap crap like the last "final" ep.

But, the final battle was so weak. As final battles go, it's easily right up there with Belial Vamdemon as the Worst Final Battle. And I would have liked to see Zenjirou do more than hug Yuu. Beyond that, this continuation had all the same issues as the 1st, just with faster pacing. Buuuut it did have more Kiriha, sooo I'll rate the same as Xros Wars both subjectively and objectively. It's not better, but it's not worse. Xros Wars definitely sucks at story telling; this is no more than the Dark Masters arc 2.0 with all the problems and none of emotional tension.
SakariiFeb 9, 2017 4:09 PM
Sep 17, 2021 9:28 PM

Feb 2016
HawthorneKitty said:
Was it just me or was Boobs the Digimon's nipples extremely perky when she jumped Beelzebumon?

Noticed that as well.
I mean you even get some frames of her booty when Mervamon lunges at Beelzebumon.
Aug 31, 2023 2:26 AM

Nov 2012
was a decent season, maybe 7/10, I feel the bad reception just comes what it's up against. 01-05 are all great, and comparing to those definitely makes this the weakest generation imo. But that doesn't mean it's by any means bad, but just not as good as previous generations have been.

Overall fusion was a fun ride, and got to see some great cameos of digimon I'd never seen animated before, and lots of cool new designs.

Gonna double check after this comment, but I heard the last season wasn't dubbed so probs be long time before I get to the next season, maybe way off in the future, when I've already rewatched digimon 01-05 in subbed.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars: Aku no Death General to Shichinin no Oukoku Episode 18 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Aug 13, 2011

11 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 31, 2023 2:21 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars: Aku no Death General to Shichinin no Oukoku Episode 15 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jul 28, 2011

7 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 30, 2023 11:03 PM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars: Aku no Death General to Shichinin no Oukoku Episode 9 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 3, 2011

8 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 30, 2023 8:57 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars: Aku no Death General to Shichinin no Oukoku Episode 1 Discussion

Blackbird - Apr 4, 2011

23 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 30, 2023 4:18 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars: Aku no Death General to Shichinin no Oukoku Episode 16 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Aug 5, 2011

8 by ETHEREALEVIL »»
Sep 16, 2021 2:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.