Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2011 4:06 PM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
NO..NO..NO. N00000000000000!!!

Spark and Neese? What is this turning into? It was great seeing Deedlit and Parn dance
KinetaNov 25, 2012 10:26 AM
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Aug 22, 2012 8:35 AM
Dec 2010
Hm it wasn't cleverest idea to take Neese for walk to lone place in forest in middle of night when she is under constant threat of being kidnapped by evil wizard with kind of mind blinding and transportation spells. At least we could see bit of romance finally.

So far i dislike the fact that there's almost no screen time for Parn & Deedlit. if there's scene with those two , they usually end up losing battle or something of that sort unless someone helps them win. Why did they even bother to start anime with them as main characters when there are no more scenes with them. This anime should have followed only one group of main character from start to the end.
Sent with Mal Updater
greenmartyAug 22, 2012 8:40 AM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jun 30, 2013 4:40 AM

Sep 2012
Damsel in distress, check.
Feb 10, 2016 3:53 PM

Nov 2009
This ep was great, so different and awesome in the same time. Lots of comedy and nice art style.
Nov 26, 2017 9:28 PM

Dec 2015
Did this look actually better drawn than usual? o_O

More moments for Spark to... spark? As much as I like Parn, his "successor" is becoming better faster than him (who took several years to really become someone else).

I find the regular comical outbursts of Leaf very strange for the series, I wonder if she was turned into a goofy half elf for TV or if she was like that in the novels too.

Finally,l, Neese being taken 7episodes before the conclusion took me off guard. Seeing Vagnard coming himself then teleport back to Marmo was ´lmost incredible: I know he became accustomed to the pain but two big spells in a row? Waouh!

4/5
Feb 20, 2020 11:54 PM

Oct 2017
Gotta love tipsy Deedlit.

Mar 8, 2021 12:49 PM

Aug 2017
Those 2 kids briefly shown carrying swords & stuff reminded me of Gundam kids

Apprently pointy ears are easy to pull. And well...seems like one of the better animated episodes decided to focus on ears and comedy. But what do they think dancing looks like?

"I think I love you, Spark-kun, but Marfa disapproves so I won't"
"No you're wrong"
"Ok, my heart actually beats faster, gotta be abducted by the evil wizard now, seeya"

Pretty sure it's already a more developed romance than between Parn & Deed (who're now a mature couple of sorts, of course).

Would've been funny to let Spark just strike Wagnard and end the show on this xD Anticlimactic but funny (imagination running wild)

P.S. Despite the silliness of the chibi gags, Parn being "oyaji" to Deed is kinda canon, given that she's an elf.
St0rmbladeMar 8, 2021 12:55 PM
Oct 12, 2021 2:16 AM
Apr 2018
1. DEEDLIT and PARN (8/10)

2. SPARK (4/10)

wait... there's more...?

3. NEESE and SPARK (3/10)

The story is really fast paced. If you notice, SPARK gets credit for things he barely did (Of course I know they failed in detailing things, but that's a big concern when trying to enjoying this show.) + I won't say anything to those who stated that SPARK matured a lot COMPARED TO PARN, did he really?

NEESE was willing to go to WAGNARD by herself (she said she wanted to settle things with him) ; not just once, but she said the same when WAGNARD tried to mess with her! An immature girl trying to take on WAGNARD, that at least sounds funny if you look at how she was messed by him twice. ----> And now, she resists him!

I will cry over SPARK's death. Please kill him WAGNARD for the sake of Lodoss!
Feb 22, 2023 7:01 PM
Oct 2022
The episode was going well, and then they pulled off the most cliche, predictable bullshit to move the plot forward -____-
Feb 22, 2023 7:22 PM
Oct 2022
NathanielGibbs said:
Gotta love tipsy Deedlit.

LOL, those gifs are hilarious 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lodoss-tou Senki: Eiyuu Kishi Den Episode 1 Discussion

Confucius - Aug 14, 2011

12 by Dizzy-san »»
May 3, 3:15 PM

» is this sequel or remake of OVA?

wolfwing - May 23, 2018

4 by MrCruesliPants »»
Mar 11, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Lodoss-tou Senki: Eiyuu Kishi Den Episode 27 Discussion

greenmarty - Aug 22, 2012

9 by Kamirura »»
Oct 27, 2023 1:24 PM

Poll: » Lodoss-tou Senki: Eiyuu Kishi Den Episode 25 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Oct 12, 2021

2 by ChrisDC »»
Feb 24, 2023 2:58 PM

Poll: » Lodoss-tou Senki: Eiyuu Kishi Den Episode 7 Discussion

Confucius - Aug 16, 2011

7 by ChrisDC »»
Feb 21, 2023 10:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.