Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2011 8:37 AM

Mar 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

This episode's featured character is Amane. (She is voiced by Itou Kanae who also plays Ohana, Saten and Amu.

Here are Mayu's parents bowing in front of Amaterasu, the final boss of Nekogami Yaoyorozu.

Sep 12, 2011 11:29 PM

May 2011
Did my ears deceive me or did I hear Amane say bonbon???? Well anyways a good episode a little inside to what job mayu's parents do! mm next episode the showdown with that big demon rat!
Sep 13, 2011 4:41 AM

Aug 2010
The final boss might actually be... a rat. LOL
Sep 13, 2011 9:39 AM

May 2010
prismheart said:
The final boss might actually be... a rat. LOL

Definitively
Sep 16, 2011 12:40 AM

Oct 2010
I have to say that this episode was super charged from the beginning. First of all the moon shrine here looks fabulous. Loved the first appearance of Amane and Kukuri in the spoiler
and those rate demons here are ratehr nasty but that does not look like a problem for Amane slashing them away. In fact I loved Amane as follows,

Quite simply her claws are quite amazing. While I liked most of her faces in the spoiler
and that time she hits Mayu. On the other hand Mayu was quite nice to take Amane’s hand here and drag her. Quite funny was Amane when surprised at Gonta/Sasana’s greeting. While it was sad to se Amane crying in the spoiler
it was good to know that she does have twin tails indeed. Despite being a cat guardian in class.

Kukuri in the following,

Has Over 9000 power as a clean wipe out is shown of all those rat demons. Her appearnce indicates to me that she si quite a serious type. While she is spying here on Amane. Afterall it was her fault of the revealing that shocked Amane.
  • Loved the confrontation of Mayu and Amane along with Mayu’s level up in the spoiler
    that was quite the start of something nice.

• It was very nice to see the temple and Amaterasu herself in the spoiler
    that was good to have a look ath the most pwoerful while Mayu’s parents aruguign had its comedy, I was thinking more of how Mayu’s mother was hilarious here on wondering what did Mayu do wrong again.

• While it was pleasant to see the end in the spoiler
    with Mayu/Amane/Shamo eating. Shamo showing up was great.
In thee end the demon rat problem is starting.

About preview, it has 2 simple things in the spoiler
for one we get to see the materialiazation of Amane’s claws and the rat demon is coming in full force this time. So some fight there shall be.

BWT Intermiisoin in the spoiler
decent nice art.

Images Stitches are done in the spoiler
Kukuri looks most glorious in them. Really nice on a big plan and I can see the warrior in her much more TBH.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 23, 2011 4:57 PM

Apr 2011
Amane reminds me of Suzuha from Stein;Gate XD

IONO how I even got into this series. 2 more to go!
Sep 10, 2015 5:21 PM

May 2012
Okay episode, let's see what's next though.
Sep 13, 2015 7:32 AM

Nov 2009
Seriously, Stop it with the characters appearing out of nowhere that add nothing to the episode dear fucking God please, this episodes culprits were Meiko and Yoshino, their appearance did nothing for the episode at all, at least Shamo's cameo made sense in continuation with the poverty gag with the two Nan Pla goons, its like the writers have a fucking panic attack if they dont have every character aimlessly sandwiched in.
May 15, 2019 6:41 PM

Oct 2016
Japanese concept about gods is quite fun.
Jul 16, 2019 8:14 PM

Aug 2018
I loved that rat god at the end.
Oct 3, 2022 5:18 AM

Jul 2019
I like Amane's design. She looks cool.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nekogami Yaoyorozu Episode 12 Discussion

prismheart - Sep 26, 2011

17 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Oct 13, 2023 3:43 PM

Poll: » Nekogami Yaoyorozu Episode 11 Discussion

stevewiess01 - Sep 17, 2011

10 by HanamiDango »»
Oct 3, 2022 5:20 AM

Poll: » Nekogami Yaoyorozu Episode 9 Discussion

stevewiess01 - Sep 4, 2011

14 by HanamiDango »»
Oct 1, 2022 2:53 PM

Poll: » Nekogami Yaoyorozu Episode 8 Discussion

stevewiess01 - Aug 27, 2011

15 by HanamiDango »»
Oct 1, 2022 12:24 PM

Poll: » Nekogami Yaoyorozu Episode 7 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Aug 20, 2011

10 by HanamiDango »»
Oct 1, 2022 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.